Work And Play

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Work And Play - Page 6 Empty Re: Work And Play

Post by Namey Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:04 am

Tracy had a nice long bath before getting out, dried, and dressed, then she heads out. She wasn't sure if she was hungry or not. She Was hungry, but she didn't feel like eating, so...

"Um, thank you, you know, for helping me." she mumbles "I'll try to pay back what I owe, um, after I get the bill that is..." she mumbles again.

The phone rings for a bit before it's answered "Hello. This is Doctor Albertson." says the esteem psychic doctor.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:48 pm

Ava greeted them first since Devin was in the middle of a business call at the moment. "It's fine. Devin has told me its basically pay on your own time espeically after what you just went through which I agree with. It's a good trait not to care about money but I swear he's too lax sometimes to the point its get taken advantage of." She mumbled remembering some things, before shaking her head. "Anyway, since I doubt you want go back to that apartment is there anything from there we could pick up for you? Like a laptop for school?"

Devin was relieved about that. "Hey Mike, its me Devin, been a bit since I called but got busy with stuff. I called because it was business related, I was hoping maybe you had some graduated students may be interested in a job with my business. Specifically, anyone who's good at dealing with spirits and similar things. Had a not too pleasant run with the stuff and could always use the extra help."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:26 pm

Tracy nods "All my school stuff is at my apartment." she says "You have my permission to head on over and pick it up, or I could come with you, and help out." she mumbles. She seems to recall that her door had been blown off the hinges.

Mike was quiet on the other end, patiently waiting for the story. Once Devin finished, there was the rustling of some papers on Mike's end "I May have someone you're looking for." he says "She's still in high school, but she's exactly the one for any spirit or ghost related job. Though she's a bit of an oddball and she comes with one other person tagging along, but I'm certain I can get her over there." he says "It'll just take some time. Can you guys hold out until then?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:50 pm

"If you want, we can go now." Ava offered. "Just to make sure no one steals anything."

Devin was relieved at that. "Thanks I owe you one again, but yeah we can wait. What's her name?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:12 pm

More paper shuffling "Her name is Oka Ruto. She's the younger sister of Nemesis. They are a two-for-one deal." he says "I'll send ya a message when they are underway."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:19 pm

Devin thanked them and decided for now to take it easy, the girls had already went out to take care of Tracy's things. It had been a dramatic experience, but he and Ava planned on helping Tracy through it, and hopefully give her a place she felt at ease at.

(Consider the thread closed and get back to this circle later)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6