Opening Jitters

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Opening Jitters - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening Jitters

Post by Namey Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:01 am

Anita sent him a text back, saying the local Mickey D's was good enough for her, and that she woul be waiting for Manny at the one by the market near her work place.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:05 am

Emanulle got the message, the place suited him just fine as he wasn't too picky. Granted the place wasn't among the most healthy but it was all right in moderation, Michru loved the stuff as is more then he did. She shouldn't be too hard to find, with how she stood out and it not being as crowded during this time of the day.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:25 am

Anita was sitting, sipping on a drink. She hadn't really ordered yet ,waiting for Manny to show up. She looks over to himĀ  "Hey there. Pull up a seat." she says as she scoots over "We can talk after we order. I' kinda hungry." she says, sticking her tongue out a bit, being cute.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:42 am

Being around Anita generally put him in a much better mood then he was before hand, not that he was when he got there. She was easy to talk to and be around and he geunely enjoyed her company plus she got along with Michru. If Monica ever doubted her instincs far as who was compatible or not, he and Anita were proof and its why he had a lot of faith in Monica in her business goal.

He smiled a bit before taking a seat. "Been a brief minute where we could talk like this with us getting a bit more busy. How's your new schedule been treating you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:53 pm

Anita outs in their orders, already knowing what Manny likes from here "It's okay. Just a bit busy. In fact, my new assignment is what I wanted to talk to you about." she says as she sits down.

"You see, I've been assigned to Paragon Corp to assess what kind of legal team I need to send their way, to help with all the crap they're getting from the various countries about their ships..." she explains "The problem Is, I don't know what to look for in this instance." she admits.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:12 pm

Emanulle drummed his fingers slightly on the table, thinking. "From what you said it seems like all the countries want in on the action more directly. I do have some type of experience with this sort of thing with my former job. It's an tricky situation to be sure.."

"Though since this is earth, its kinda a first of a kind thing." He continued after a bit. "In this situation, with no precedent the closes thing I can think of is intellectual property rights with those being good in that area. All countries have their own interest, so there isn't as much to be done about that part for now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:19 pm

Anita nods slowly "It's not only that, but since Calvine Mort has citizenship in both America and Japan, both countries are trying to take control of the project, but neither can stake a claim, since Calvine doesn't have a home base on record in Either country." she explains.

She thinks for a bit "I have half a mind to say that Calvine Mort's main factory is located in Elysium or Hyrule, that way Earth has No stake to claim in his company." she grumbles. This wasn't Exactly what she got a degree in, so she was a Bit out of her league.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:41 pm

A light bulb seem to come on then. "...There may be something to what you said. I would suggest floating the idea to Calvine by phone or text of him trying to get into contact as the two are friends. If nothing else, maybe together they could come up with something. Sometimes, to get a handle of a situation you just need to brainstorm session with multiple people."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:30 am

Anita arts thinking "You know, that might be a good idea. After all, the Mystic Arch Bishop and my boss are good friends. I have to ask mister Goldsmith if he would be willing to ask the Arch Bishop if he could spare some time to meet with Calvine." she says "I'm sure having a million dollar company's main location on your world could only benefit he Mystics." she says.

She gets up, kisses Manny "Thanks for the lunch and the great idea. I'll see ya later tonight, after work." she says as she pays for their meals and rushes out. She wanted to get this taken care of as soon as she could.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:04 pm

While the lunch was a bit short for his taste, Emanulle understood he was busy and had things to do; besides they could spend time together tonight. After finishing his meal, he headed to his and Monica's business which was technically closed but he had the key.

Inside, the place was mostly finished save for a few things here and there. Monica was painting a wall, technically that part was done but it had been bothering her enough she decided to redo the part, probably just the opening part getting to her. "Welcome back. Anything exciting happen?"

Emanulle briefly shook his head. "Not really, just business talk. Me and Anita were going to hang out after work, I know you wanted to talk to them a bit so before then be the best time."

Monica was perfectly all right with that, she just didn't want Anita to burn herself out but that's what they were here for.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:34 pm

Anita heads back to the Japan office of Espen's legal business and sends an email to him explaining the situation and her idea to him. She had a good feeling about this. Plus, it would benefit everyone involved.

As the day wore on and night fell upon them, Anita punches out and starts off back to her and Manny's apartment. Normally they couldn't do anything Too serious, because of Michru, which was fine, to a degree, with her. But everyone had limits.

When she was traveling with Monica and Adell, that was never really an issue, not once they started having fun together that is, but now, things were much more... ordinary, and that was a bit boring.

She gets to the door and heads in "I'm home..." she says as she takes her shoes off. Her feet and legs were killing her. She would have to do a bit of healing to them after a nice, relaxing bath.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:46 pm

Around before the time before Anita came back, Emanulle had gotten a nice dinner for her and a bath running for them judging by the amount of time before they arrived. She did work pretty hard so there was nothing wrong with pampering them a bit after a long day.

"Welcome back. I got dinner and a bath running for you, its just us for now, Michru is at her aunt's house for the night." He really owed his family for that bit, whenever anyone needed a break they could spend some time at the other person's house. This meant he also watched after Chris if Monica wasn't. Not that he and Anita loved Michru any less, just as any parent or parental figure can attest, everyone needed alone time or breaks.

"How did things go?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:51 pm

Anita takes her jacket off. She was wearing a business suit, and shakes her head "I can't say for sure. I had an idea and I sent Espen a message, letting him know the idea and asking his advice on the matter." she says as she heads to the couch to rest for a bit, before heading into the bath.

"It's all up to both Espen and Alister, in the end." she says with a slight shrug.

After a little bit, she hauls herself up "I'm going to hop into the bath and then get something to eat, then I'm gonna hit the hay." she says as she starts towards the bathroom.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:00 pm

"Did you want some company in the bath?" After a long day, she probably didn't want to do anything but it was more for the company aspect of things depending on what mood she was currently in. He was fine with either.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:13 pm

And Manny would be right. Anita shakes her head "Not right now. Maybe before bed we can, keep each other warm." she says as she closes the bathroom door.

It wasn't Too long before Anita comes out of the bathroom, in her PJs. Which was pajama top and bottoms. She usually didn't wear anything under them, claiming that they made sleeping a bother.

She sits and looks over to Manny "So, what's on the menu?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:27 pm

Emanulle being a healthy young man didn't mind her not wearing anything underneath and it made taking stuff off easier. One of these days, the two were going have to take a short vacation with just the two of them somewhere, though where he wasn't sure.

"That depends what my lady feels like doing."
Emanulle had been idly reading a book before placing it aside. Relaxation is probably what she had in mind, so he'g go with that. "Are you up for a brief massage? It usually makes you relax after a long hard day of work." He was competent at it, not an expert but good enough to get the job done.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:05 pm

Anita nods ad she lays on the couch. Food could wait for now "A back massage sounds divine about now." she says as she unbuttons her PJ top and lets it fall down her back before laying back down on her stomach "Work those magic fingers."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:27 pm

Emanulle didn't waste time before he began getting to work with the massage so she could relax, sometimes she'd fall asleep during them. One of the reasons he went the extra mile with these little things was besides being how he was, Anita definitely deserved to be pampered from time to time after all the stuff she had gone through.

"I was thinking, one of these days we should take a vacation just the two of us. It could be a lot of fun, though it be a bit way off with schedules and planning but sure we can do it." He continued his gentle massage. "Just something to think about. It seems like everyone and their mother saws Hawaii, so maybe some other idea to keep it interesting."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:43 pm

Anita shakes her head "I'm not really one for tropical locations, but I Would go for a private beach, just the two of us..." she says *Maybe even Monica too...* she thinks, but doesn't say that part. After all, Monica and Manny Were cousins and that would be weird for him.

She started to conke out, but tried to stay awake as long as she could get away with, since she wanted to enjoy this wonderful massage that Manny was giving her. His fingers truly were magic, as far as she was concerned.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:56 pm

In truth neither Monica nor Manny would mind was the ironic thing, not that anyone would know that. "A private beach? I'm game for something like that, it could be a lot of fun."

Anita seemed like she was dozing off, which he didn't mind. If she ended up falling asleep he carry her to bed like he had done in the past.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:12 pm

She Did, in fact, end up falling asleep, with her pajama top unbuttoned and hanging off. She was working pretty hard lately, trying to prove that she was ready for bigger assignments and with bigger assignments, came better opportunities to do better with, and for, non humans.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:56 pm

Emanulle did notice Anita's large round breast but as she was passed out and tired that's all it was. When she was well rested and in the mood there would be plenty of time for that later. For now though, he concentrated on lifting her up gently and tucking them into bed.

After that he attempted to get some sleep himself, if Anita was still knocked out early he'd make breakfast for the both of them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:27 pm

Anita slept all through the night. But when she woke up, she was ready to take on the world again! A quick shower and she was dressed in her business suit and ready to head out... after breakfast.

Today she was going see about sending a message to Alister and set up a meeting to talk about Paragon Inc.'s future in Elysium. She had a feeling that Alister would go for it, though from what she heard, it wasn't Completely up to him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:13 am

Emanulle had gotten up to make them both some breakfast, then he'd have to pick up Michru and see what Monica was doing for the day. Overall things probably would be pretty slow besides the day to day sort of thing.

"Morning. Feeling better?" He asked when Anita came into the kitchen dressed up for the day.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:43 am

Anita nods with a smile "You bet I do. Between your magical touch and a good nights sleep, I'm ready to take on the world." she says as she gets up, after grabbing some toast "After I close this deal, I'll put in for some time off so we can have that vacation we were talking about..." she says, kissing Manny on the cheek "Deal?
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum