Crippled Flame

2 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Crippled Flame - Page 10 Empty Re: Crippled Flame

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:36 pm

The Obliterator was silent for a bit "How about... New York city... in America..." he suggests "But first... take him... somewhere he... would Never... want to visit again... and I know... just such a place..." he growls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:45 pm

Hiroshi wondered where exactly they had in mind but in the mean time he allowed time to pass by a bit longer before they sneaked out again, he wanted to get this over with and head back as fast as humanly or inhumanly possible.

He checked his phone time, it seemed about right. 'It's time. You said you could find them again right?'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:09 pm

The response was almost immediate "Yesss..." the Obliterator hisses "The Darkness... knows everything... allow me..." he offers as the darkness armor surrounds Hiroshi and they melt into the shadows.

It only takes them a second to get to the pervs house and to his room. He, too, was asleep "I shall... keep him... from screaming..." he hisses again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:38 pm

This sort of reminded Hiroshi of that old T.V. show 'Scared Straight' where they sent troubled youths to the prisons to see what it was like and how they'd end up if they kept at their current path. A lot of times it worked, other times it didn't but it was almost similar except this wasn't prison.

After getting the 'keep him from screaming' part he decided to act, he settled back into his bad guy role and grabbed them. 'Let's go.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:23 pm

As soon as Hiroshi grabs the little perv, one of the snake-like creatures that was hovering over his shoulder moves and places it's needle sharp teeth on the perv's neck "Tell him... he screams... he dies..." the Obliterator hisses.

"Now... I shall... take us... to a place... that will make him... see things... Our way..." he growls "To the shadows..." he snarls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:42 pm

"If you scream, you die.." Hiroshi said in a low tone, the armor helping with that. Though he did wonder where exactly they planned on taking them but he was going to find out exactly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:59 pm

It took a bit to get there, longer than normally, but when they finally get there. It was a school. An Elementary School. It was dark and it looked like it was falling apart "Welcome... to Heavenly Host... Elementary School... home... of the damned..." the Obliterator hisses, sounding pleased with himself.

"This place... is very dangerous... leave him here... for ten minuets... but keep... a close eye out..." he growls "Then... takes him home... and tell him... to stay away... from Nixa... or return here..." he snarls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:16 pm

Hiroshi nodded to that. and 'glared' at the boy. "And this? This is where you will end up for eternity if you keep your current path. At first..I had thought to scare you but your continued actions have made me reconsider. Please do continue, if you wish to stay here but for now this is but a taste.."

And with that, all dramatic he deciided to use the shadows to get some distance but appear out of it to watch them. He was going to keep them there a few minutes but be close so nothing killed them, much as a primal part of him did it wouldn't be right.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:17 pm

The little perv was freaking out. The place smelled of death and it was dark. So much so that one could barely see ten feet in front of themselves.

The little perv starts to wander around, calling out to anyone, but it was dead silent. Only the sound of the rain hitting the windows could be heard.

Then, he runs into his first dead body! It was a high school girl, who had been painfully cut in half at the waist by a pair of long crafting scissors, the whole time she seemed to be conscious!

The little perv Freaks the hell out and starts screaming and running "That is enough... I think... your message... has been received..." the Obliterator snarls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:23 pm

Hiroshi nodded a bit before going to grab the perv again before dragging them back into the shadows. "Remember, leave Nixa alone or go there for forever.." With that he released his mouth as he quickly left the room, no doubt they scream by now.

He didn't want to return back to his room in his armor, but over all he thought that should hopefully suffice. Right now he just wanted to sleep but he'd keep a eye out, to make sure they really Did leave them alone.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:29 pm

By the time Hiroshi got back to his room, he was his normal self again. The Obliterator was helpful in that regards.

The next morning, after another round of freaky dreams, Taki was making breakfast. She had called off from school again, so she wasn't in her uniform.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:46 pm

Hiroshi got showered and such before going out to get something to eat. "Morning Taki. Sleep all right?"

He did notice she wasn't dressed for school, which meant she was staying home for the day; he could guess as to why. It was a good thing because it meant he could check on the asshole to make sure they were behaving.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:54 pm

Taki seemed a bit somber at the moment "Huh? Oh, yeah. I just had a bad dream is all." she says as she continues to cook "I'm making salmon, eggs, rice, and toast for breakfast." she says. She had frequent dreams about thennight Suki died and she really did blame herself for it, but wouldn't let anyone help her get past it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:25 pm

Hiroshi felt there was a number of things more to it, but he didn't press the issue that much. "..Yeah I know about those.."

After a moment of thinking and maybe take their minds off things they shouldn't he spoke up. "If you're not going to school and I'm not doing anything today maybe we can go out on a day on the city? It probably beats just staying inside all day."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:33 pm

Taki thinks for a bit "Well, maybe. We'll see how the day turns out." she says as she gets some plates and serves everyone up "So, how goes the job hunt?" she asks as she takes a seat.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:38 pm

"I have a few offers in mind, I just have to get back to them but we'll see ultimately how they turn out." There was of course the Hunter thing which was heavily leaning on but he Really wanted to make sure, since it was a serious thing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:45 pm

She pauses as she eyes him "I see that your legs are all better now. That should help in getting a job." she says "Have you considered going to college? I hear that you have a chance of getting a job at Paragon Corp, who often hires right out of college." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:59 pm

He had is guest to thank for the healing thing, of course. "Huh. Didn't know that. I'll add it on my list of things, I'm just not really much of a tech person but pretty sure they have stuff besides that. But who's to say? Never know until you try."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:05 pm

"They also have, uh, biology stuff there, as well..." she says, recalling last night, as her face starts to go red

She suddenly stands "I forgot I have something to do." she says as she grabs some toast "Please excuse me..." she mumbles as she rushes back upstairs to her room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:19 pm

Hiroshi wondered that was about but mentally shrugged and went to get something else to drink for the day. There had been nothing too much..save for the fact she had spied on him naked. That's the only thing he could think of she could be blushing about. Or maybe not.

'Been meaning to ask, what exactly was the hell was that place we visited last night?'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:23 pm

"It is... Complicated..." the Obliterator growls "The important thing is... did the young man... heel your warning... or did he not..." he says in a low hiss.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:30 pm

'We're going to pay them a visit soon to find out. I don't know how long this situation has been going on, but hopefully not too long.' Though only issue was there was almost not way to tell unless he started actively avoiding Taki. But at this point his patience was done, if he didn't shape up he was dumping them where ever and saying the hell of it. Anyone that stupid had it coming.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:37 pm

"I have a... feeling... we won't... be hearing from them... any time soon..." the Obliterator hisses "I say... we go now... while Nix... is gone..." he growls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:46 pm

Hiroshi left a note saying he'd be out for a bit before heading out the door and locking it behind them. Besides making sure their 'friend' was behaving he really didn't have any plans today. Just..sort of going through the motions.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:26 am

The little perv wasn't at home or school that day, but rather, he was at the hospital. Apparently, he was screaming all throughout the night, going on about monsters that were after him. So his folks took him to a mental hospital, so he couldn't hurt himself or others and get the help he needs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum