Crippled Flame

2 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Crippled Flame - Page 6 Empty Re: Crippled Flame

Post by Namey Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:21 pm

Mad eyes Hiroshi, a bit less intimidating since he wasn't wearing his medicine bag "You think so?" he asks "The Darkness I have to deal with is so strong that I need those special guns Just to keep it from getting loose." he says in a low tone "It likes to Eat the hearts of it's victims so it can get stronger." he states.

"Unlike yours, mine was never Human and had always been a thing of pure evil. It's constantly whispering at me to kill everyone and I suffer from nightmares So bad, that I often go a few days without sleep, and when I Do sleep, I'm usually so doped up not even an earthquake could wake me." he explains, sounding irritated "So I ask you, how does that sound like it's 'worked out'?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:11 am

"..Never mind, I didn't mean to step on any toes. I'll leave you to your lunch." He mumbled before going to find somewhere else to sit as far as tables went.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:05 am

Abraxus walks over to Hiroshi "You caving in already?" he asks "So you touched a nerve with Mad, so what? He's got information you need. If we can't pull that thing out of you, you'll have to learn to live with it and there's only One person here who knows how to do so." he points out.

The half devil eyes Roshi "You're walking better than you were yesterday. I can only attribute that to your 'guest' and one of the 'benefits' that having a symbiosis with it can bring." he says in a low tone "So far only me, Mad, Shadow, and the leaders know of your 'condition'..." he says "It's unfortunate that you told Blader, but there's where it ends. Try not to tell Anyone else about your live in guest. Keep in mind, we are trained, and very well, to Hunt creatures like the Obliterator." he says, before heading off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:53 pm

While Hiroshi was a bit annoyed they had been listening in, he let it go and to be fair he could of just got that from asking them. He kinda got what Abraxus was getting at, but just because someone had information that could prove useful didn't mean he had to take it either. There was a time to swallow your pride but right he wasn't in the mood.

In the mean time, he decided to quietly eat his meal in peace.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:15 pm

Since Hiroshi was a very real threat to the Hunters, he shouldn't be surprised that Someone was listening in when he talks to the Other very real threat to the Hunters.

"Go to... the world's end... there... you will find... a mighty tower..." the Obliterator growls in Hiroshi's mind "Climb the tower... all the way... to the top... and even beyond that..." he continues "At the top... is Kami... the god... of this world... fight him... to get One wish... any wish... that you desire..." he finishes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:15 pm

That..was..Hiroshi wasn't sure since it seemed a bit too good to be true. "How do you know about this? And how strong is this Kami?"

That was the main thing in the way. Not that he knew much about deities but in stories even the weak ones were stronger then most people right? Plus the 'god of this world' didn't do any favors. End of the world was vague, he had idea but not sure.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:21 pm

"I've been... Here... for thousands... of years... there isn't any place... I've yet to go..." the Obliterator says to Hiroshi "As for Kami... he IS Earth's guardian... so he is... very powerful..." he growls
"However... I feel... that isn't something... that'll stop you..." he snarls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:35 pm

Hiroshi knew it was a long shot, but if all this was true there was no harm in at least trying. 'All right, so you say the edge of the world? Like any country specifically so I know what I need to do to prepare for a trip.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:13 pm

The Obliterator was silent for a moment "I... will guide you..." he growls "I will also... tell you... what you'll be needing..." he says in a low growl "But first... we need to... leave the Hunters..." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:14 am

Hiroshi decided to take that to heart and prepare on his journey. 'All right we'll leave, but you'll need to tell me what all I need to get.' He had a cell and it wasn't like he was a prisoner here which said he had to stay here 24/7.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:26 am

Abraxus walks over "I've seen that look plenty of times. You planning on going somewhere?" he asks "Since you're not a Real Hunter yet, I can't stop you. But I caution you to becareful. Because of that thing in your head, you'll be a target." he holds out a card "This is my contact info, incase you get into trouble."

"We won't be... needing His help..." the Obliterator growls "You'll need... high altitude gear... for climbing... about 30 thousand feet... straight up..." he snarls [color:f769="Once you have... your equipment... I shall... take us there..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:39 am

"Thanks. I shouldn't be gone too long." Hiroshi took it, better to have it and not need it after all. One thing he knew was he couldn't be told what to do all the time, listen and take things yes but this was still his bus.

Climbing gear? He knew where to get that..though that was a hell of a climb.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:56 am

"It's time... you learned..." the Obliterator growls "Walk... towards the shadows..." he hisses. It seemed that the Obliterator was planning on teaching Hiroshi to walk through the shadows like Mad does.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:37 pm

Hiroshi had seen this, but he hadn't thought he'd ever Himself ever do the shadow hopping sort of thing. Never the less, he complied with it and stepped into the shadows.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:51 pm

As Hiroshi walks into the shadows, instead of hitting the wall beyond it, he walks into complete and all encompassing darkness "Now... think about... where you want... to go..." the Obliterator growls "And start walking... but don't linger... something... is here..." he hisses in a low tone.

Indeed, there Was the feeling that something was in the darkness with them and Hiroshi could even feel it's evil intentions as it stalked closer and closer, making ready to pounce!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:16 pm

Hiroshi had no clue what was in there and he had a feeling he didn't want to meet it there. Being what he was made him more sensitive to this stuff then a normal person.

So with that in mind, he focused on the store to get his supplies and kept walking ignoring the odd creepy feel stuff gave.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:26 pm

He gets to the store, but there weren't any shadows big enough for him to get out at. There Were some close by. Once Hiroshi emerges from the shadows, his phone buzzes, letting him know he's got a text. It was from one of Taki's friends. It was asking to talk with him about Taki.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:14 pm

Hiroshi checked his text; it seemed to be one of Taki's friends so he decided to give them a call to see what it was about since it had been relatively recent.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:28 pm

The phone rings for a bit before it's answered "Um, hello, Hiroshi..." says Sarah, one of Taki's middle school friends "I, uh, didn't think you would contact me..." she says "Can we, you know, meet up somewhere and, uh, talk? It's about Taki." she says, sounding concerned.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:21 am

"It sounded too important to ignore. Anyway, where did you want to meet?" It had to be bad if they didn't want just say it over the phone.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:32 am

There was silence on the other end for a bit "The train station cafe. The one we take to school." she says "Could you, um, hurry? I think Taki might be in some kind of trouble..." she says in a low tone "See you in a bit." she says before hanging up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:41 am

Hiroshi hung up the phone and found a shadow place he could go to that way he could reach his destination much faster. If she was in trouble then he needed to be there faster.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:01 am

Travel was pretty much the same as it was the first time, only easier, since it was a train station and there were shadows everywhere for Hiroshi to use.

Sitting at the train station cafe was Sarah, one of Taki's friends from middle school. She was sitting there, looking anxious. "Seee..." the Obliterator hisses and something fades into Hiroshi's field of vision. Suddenly, everyone had an aura and an outline around them!

There were many people with dull gray auras and others with different colored ones. Sarah's aura looked like it was slowly burning, but it was a combination of dark red and black, but her inner outline was a slight blueish color. She looks up from her drink and sees Hiroshi. She stands and waves to him to join her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:25 pm

'What exactly is going on with these colors?'

In the mean time, Hiroshi went over to greet Sarah. "Hey, came as fast once I got the message."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:38 pm

Sarah offers Hiroshi a seat "You must have been the area, because that was fast." she says. She looks around, than scoots closer to Roshi "Okay, it's like this, Taki has been staying after school a lot, dispite not being in any clubs and she's always got a sad look on her face when she either has to go to school or when she has to leave..." Sarah explains "I tried talking to her about it, but she shut me out, which isn't like her..." she says "So, I was thinking you could talkbto her about what's been going on."

"You can now see... the race and alignment... of Everyone..." the Obliterator growls "You must concentrate... for it to work... gray... is Human... and of neutral alignment... you will need... to figure out... the rest.. on your own..." he snarls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum