Crippled Flame

2 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Crippled Flame - Page 7 Empty Re: Crippled Flame

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Hiroshi wondered what was it about, Suki still? Or something else?

"Thanks for letting me know. I'm not sure if they'll talk to me but I'll give them a call and try to meet up with them. Was there anything else?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:00 pm

Sarah nods "When you talk with her, let her know that her friends are worried about her, and that we're here if she needs us." she says, then looks at her watch "I got a few minutes before my train gets here, so I should be going." she says as she grabs her stuff "Remember, just because she lost her sister, doesn't mean she should lose her brother too." she says before heading off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:28 pm

After she left, Hiroshi decided to give Taki a call and if she paid attention to the number she'd probably be very surprised who was calling them since he had been more to himself as of late, something to fix he supposed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:37 pm

It goes straight to voice mail. The train speeds on by amd as it shoots off into the distance, there was a strange Young Woman on the other end. Her aura was exactly like Sarah's. The young woman draws a sword and jumps at Hiroshi in a silent attack!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:54 pm

Hiroshi Almost missed it and it was a good thing he didn't as he was able to dodge out of the way of the swing. "Hey! What the hell is your problem?"

If he had to fight them at least they seemed human, which meant physically he was a lot stronger if they were normal.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:17 pm

The young woman seemed pretty fast and given that she jumped clear across the train tracks, meant she was stronger than an average Human. She had some skill with her sword, but not to the point of being a 'Master', but rather a novice swordswoman "Where. Is. My Sister?!" she demands as she starts swinging again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:20 pm

Hiroshi continued to dodge, deciding to use his shadow powers to stop her swings or attempt to. "Lady, I don't even know who the hell you are how I suppose to know?" This lady was nuts, he hadn't met them in his life or seen them, he would have remembered someone like this.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:31 pm

Since Hiroshi didn't have control over his shadow abilities just yet, he got mixed to negative results with it . It didn't matter anyway, as the young woman's sword cut through the shadows he did manage to make.

She pauses for a second "My sister is named Musume. She's an Oni blader like me and she uses three swords! She was last seen with you. Where is she?" she demands as she strikes a threatening stance.

"Bothersome pest... shall I... Deal with her..?" the Obliterator asks as it's darkness power starts to slither around his arms, waiting for Hiroshi's acknowledgement.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:39 pm

'Just need some help defensively if it comes to it, if I can't talk her down we'll just knock her knock her out. No major damage.' He stressed the last part.

Hiroshi shook his head. "Look, I don't know anyone named Musume unless there is someone who is going around looking like me for some reason, I don't know what an Oni Blader. This is a misunderstanding and I don't want to fight you, is there anything I can to prove I had nothing to do with it?"

What the heck was an Oni Blader? She obviously wasn't an Oni so maybe it was a hunter after Oni or something else? Blader or Abraxus probably would have known.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:55 pm

The young woman stops "Maybe This will jog your memory. Last year we kidnapped the family of Nixa and my sister, Musume, kept her father in an old hospital where You fought her and that Monster the Obliterator said you were the last one to see her before the Hunters came for to her!" she explains "Now, Where is she?! Last chance!" she demands once more.

"Oh yes... her sister... is who you call... Blader..." the Obliterator hisses She is... an Oni... her aura... as well as... her horns... give her away..." he points out "However..." he starts "Do you see... that blue outline... under her aura..?" he asks and just as he said, the young woman had a bright blue outline under her aura "That means... she is innocent..." he snarls, as if that word was offensive to him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:05 pm

Now that made more sense, but either wise he ignored his guest. "I know Blader, she's alive and good health but I don't know where she is  I met them earlier today. They work along side the hunters now and while I don't know where she is, I know someone who either get into contact with and tell them to come here or get into contact with you. Would that be acceptable?"

So Musume was Blader's real name? That made a bit more sense then.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:31 pm

"If Musume is working with the Hunters, it's because she's under duress and is not doing so of her own free will." she says as she stands down, putting her sword away "She needs saving and it's up to Us to save her, since. She's only in this situation because of You. That means it's Your duty to save her!" she declares.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:38 pm

He didn't think so, not what he knew of Abraxus and such. However one thing that wasn't adding up was why Musume's little sister(or at least she looked notably older) didn't know she was alive and all right. Something wasn't making sense.

"Gimme a second. What's your name?" He asked as he dialed Abraxus, he definitely had to talk to them real quick since he was the only one who could sort this out of what exactly was going on.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:09 pm

The young woman grunts something along the lines of "Like I would ever tell You..." as Abraxus' phone rings. After a bit, the Hunter in question answers "Yes, what is it?" he grumbles, clearly not in a good mood.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:13 pm

"Sorry man but its important. A Oni who says she's Blader sister, or her real name Musume that she hasn't seen them in a year. Do you think you can come over?" He asked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:21 pm

"Blader's sister? Listen, I'm busy right now. If you want to talk to her, You come Here. You know where it's at." he says, then hangs up.

The young Blader eyes Hiroshi "Well? What did the vile Hunter Scum say about Musume? Is she coming, is she even still alive?" she asks with baited breath.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:26 pm

But didn't Abraxus say Blader wasn't allowed around there? Ugh. Whatever.

He shook his head putting the phone away. "They said they were busy and if we want to see them they'll be back at the barracks. If you want to come follow me, but I can't force you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:38 pm

The young Blader looks outraged "So that the Hunters can capture Me as well? If that were to happen, who would save Musume?" she asks "No, when you rescue my sister, I shall be waiting here." she says as she sits on a bench with a Very Shadow-like *Hmph!*.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:31 pm

Hiroshi gave a mental sigh, never a dull break for the day he guessed. In the mean time he headed back, hopefully Blader was actually around there somewhere.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:48 pm

She was nowhere to be found at the barracks. But than, Abraxus never Said to go to the barracks in the first place.

Arrow comes walking over to Hiroshi "Hey there. Back from your leave so soon? Didja find what you were lookin for?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:56 pm

Hiroshi shook his head again. "..No. I made a mistake I was looking someone else. I'll be back in a bit." Luckily with his new powers going to place to place was Much faster these days.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:56 pm

Once he was there, there were Hunters going from one place to another. Something had gone down between the time Hiroshi had left and now. And amongst all the confusion, was a scantily clad young woman with red skin and swords who goes by the name Blader.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:25 pm

Hiroshi could probably only chalk up to things in part of teenaged Farian hormones and everything else combined for the unholy combination. It wasn't his fault someone decided to probe his head and put a bunch of stuff he found attractive on one person.

Older woman? Check. Good figure with a large chest with revealing clothes? Check. Exotic traits that gave their own appeal like the red skin and horns? Also check.

He wasn't here for any of that and he Had more important things that occupied his mind when he noticed, he noticed. Being a male Farian was a pain in the ass when that part got in the way at times.

He couldn't wait when he wasn't an teen anymore.

"Hey Blader. Sorry to bother you but do you have a sister? Another Oni, younger then you from the looks of it claims to be your sister. Wouldn't tell me her name but I have a rough idea what she looked like if you need it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:49 pm

Blader stops and looks over to Hiroshi " My, sister? Oh bother. She came looking for me, naturally and she came to the one person who was said to have seen me last, that was you..." she mumbles "Her name is Reiko, I often call her Rei-chan. Tell her that if I leave now, many people, including her, will get hurt. Something big is going down at the moment and it's all hands on deck." she says as she starts off once more.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:54 pm

Hiroshi wondered what was going on, he wasn't an Hunter just yet or anything but it didn't mean he couldn't be worried about it. In the mean time he decided to head back, hopefully that name and nickname will do the trick.

'Is it possible to take more then one person with me?' Just in case Reiko tagged along.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum