Out And About

2 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Out And About - Page 4 Empty Re: Out And About

Post by Namey Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:03 pm

Hitomi blinks "USSR? You have got to be joking about that." she says.

Marcen shakes his head "He's not. That's the name of their sup-space storage system." he says.

Mondo frowns "Those little cheats." he grumbles "They totally stole that from Mickey."

Marcen shrugs "It's not really our place to judge them for it, since your friend doesn't really have anything to do with our dimension." he points out.

"Eh-hem..." Buddy interjects "Sam and Natomi are back." he says as a screen blinks on the wall, showing one of their jets pulling into hangar one.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:45 pm

Kobe could see both sides of Mondo and Marcen sort of thing, in a sense they were both right. Before he could say anything else, Buddy spoke up which got his attention, both he and Elora's student was back which he was happy to hear. He did wonder how their journet went, which he'd find out soon.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:50 pm

Marcen nods "Well, I'm gonna head back to the holodeck for some more training." he says "If anyone needs me, ask Buddy. He'll know where to find me." he points out as he starts off.

"Jack has also returned." Buddy says "When it rains, it pours, it seems." the AI mumbles.

Samuel walks off the quinjet "You now, everything seems, different some how." he says "You know, now that I am not in danger of, how shall I say, going into permanent retirement, as it were." he chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:34 pm

Elora decided to head back to her room, for whatever. It was Kobe that decided he'd greet his student before deciding on what next to do for the day.

"Having a second chance does that, I'd think." Natomi was just happy Sam could live as he was meant to now.

"Welcome back you two." Kobe greeted the young women and man politely. "I hope your trip went well."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:45 pm

Samuel nods to Kobe "Ah! And how do yo do, as well, good sir?" he says "Our journey had, indeed, been quite fruitful." he says.

He looks to Natomi "If I may be excused,I believe that Alice should be told of her good fortunes." he says, then nods to Kobe, then heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:10 pm

"Good fourtune? Something else happen on the trip?" Kobe asked his young student.

Natomi nodded. "Will granted Samuel a second chance at life because of being rather selfless. Rather then use the Dragonball wishes on himself, he decided to help Alice in their own way. There's something else too, and its serious but I want to wait until Sam is done and we're all together before we talk about that."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:12 pm

Sam walks over to Alice's room and knocks on her door. Surprisingly, it was Alice who answered. She opens the door only a small crack "Yes?" she asks, when she sees it was Sam, she opens her door "Oh, Sam, you're back." she says.

Sam nods "Indeed I am, and I have something to tell you." he says "May I come in?" he asks. Alice moves aside, letting Sam.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:22 pm

Natomi was rather hungry at the moment, because of what she was she tended to burn food rather quickly as is. The good news about that is she pretty much never had to watch what she ate, health issues aside anyway that is.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:19 pm

After a healthy chat with Alice, Sam was going to had out and see if he could find Lexica and explain to her about what had happened, and after That, he was going to his best to find he Original Alice and see if he could somehow explain what happened, of that were possible.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:24 pm

Natomi was waiting for Sam to finish his talk with Alice so she could see where the next move was; though while that was going on she was simply getting herself something to eat. Kobe already ate but he had joined her sitting along with Elora.

It really felt like old times, except she was no longer in her village and she hadn't been there in literal years by now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:32 pm

Once Sam had finished up with Alice, he heads out. He doesn't feel he should tell Natomi about him going to meet with Lexica, because of the rough history the Nobody has had with their team, so he would go it alone.

She would likely be upset with him, but out of the group, Sam was the only one that Lexica seemed to trust, to an extent. So, he asked Buddy to let anyone who asked for him, know he had gone out.

"You know the drill, if you need help, we're only a radio away." Marcen says, as if he Knew what Sam was getting ready to do.

This gave Sam a slight start, which was saying something, since Sam was Trained to notice when someone was sneaking up on him "Of course, my friend. Though, I am not really expecting things to go sideways. But if they do, I shall call at once." he assures, then heads on out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:54 pm

While Elora and Natomi talked, Kobe excused himself to go find Jack to see if he had uncovered anything of interest while he was out. If nothing else see what some of the others were doing, save for Alice who was more the social hermit of the group, not that he judged them for it. Everyone was different.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:21 am

Jack was still out and about. While Zyna was the latest recruit he scouted, she wasn't the only one. There were a few others he had his eye on, currently.

Sam was out, Alice was holed up in her room and Marcen was setting he holodeck up to do a bit of light training He asked Buddy to let him know if anyone wanted to see him and to direct them to the holodeck if he was there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:37 am

Seeing as Jack was still out, Kobe temporarily scrapped the idea as it could wait until later which let him to his two next options. The first was seeing what Hitomi was up to, he was curious about them. The next was probably visiting Marcen.

He went with the former, for the moment, assuming the young woman wasn't busy.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:35 pm

Hitomi was, in fact, with Marcen. He wanted to give her a few pointers and see where she was in her training and to see if he could pick up the slack in training her. After all, he use to teach at the academy, and although they were both from different villages, he was certain their training methods were similar.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:10 pm

That killed two birds with one stone in Kobe's case, he'd go see what the two were doing and go from there. If worse came to worse, he'd probably use the holodeck for something or head out again as most of everyone else was busy, or out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:10 pm

As it turned out, both of them were in one fo the holodecks Marcen was reviewing what Hitomi knew. He was impressed with how much she knew. She learned most of it from her family, the Uchiha. Which was something else Marcen was eager to see. The Sharingan.

Marcen nods "Okay, that's enough." he calls to Hitomi "It's clear that you know your basic stuff.So how about we look at some of your Uchiha exclusive jutsu?" he asks.

Hitomi takes a breath, then looks over to Marcen "Are you suggesting a match between the two of us?" she asks. She didn't Really consider herself a pushover, but she was smart enough to know that Marcen was Much better than she was.

Marcen was about to respond, when he got a notification from the door "One moment." he says to his fellow shinobi, then heads over to the door "Arch." he says as the doorway appears and opens.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:04 am

Kobe greeted the other man politely. " I was simply seeing what everyone was up during this down time. If you're busy or in the middle of something I can always come back some other time. I'd rather not impose."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:57 pm

Marcen shrugs "I don't mind. We're just doing some basics and working on what needs to be worked on." he says, moving aside.

Hitomi wasn't really sure about this. She didn't do too well in front of an audience. Though, she doubted that she would have time to worry about Kobe if she was fighting against Marcen.

Marcen looks back to Hitomi "To answer your question, yes. But it's not a fight or even a match, it's Just sparing." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:13 am

Kobe didn't need to be an empath to pick up some things. "If you're not comfortable with me present while you're sparring, I could come back later Hitomi."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:55 pm

Marcen shakes his head slightly, before holding up one arm "Water Style: Hidden Mist-Jutsu!" he says as the area suddenly starts to fill with a thick fog, of which Marcen disappears into "A real battle won't care if you're comfortable with others on looking or not..." he says, sounding as if he was coming from everywhere and nowhere all at once!

This caught Hitomi off guard, but she recovers quickly and makes a fast hand sign as she pulls out a kuni from her back pouch and starts to carefully starts to search for Marcen, who could be anywhere!

Though, as it turned out, Marcen was shadowing Hitomi's every move, no more than ten feet from behind her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:47 am

It was harder to see for Kobe see with the Mist Jutsu going about but he made due. It was true what Marcen had said that in a real battle it wouldn't matter if others were looking or not. Though. he did admit he tended to train students more based on their personality and natural progression; the exception being in harsh do or die situations if they didn't learn something quickly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:36 pm

Hitomi slows her pace, looks around. Her eyes were red and she had three strange symbols on them. She had activated her sharingan an was using it to locate Marcen "Found you!" she says as she throws her kuni.

The blade hits Marcen dead in his chest! Marcen takes a step back in surprise "Unh!" he grunts, clutching the blade, then disappears in a *POOF!!* of smoke, replaced by a small log.

Hitomi didn't seem surprised "I still see you." she says as she makes a quick hand sign "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" she calls out as she holds her hand to her mouth and launces a massive ball of fire towards Marcen!

It was quite impressed with what he was seeing of the sharingan so far. Now that Hitomi had seen him with it, she seemed to be able to track him with little problem. Even through his hidden mist.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:03 pm

Kobe didn't truly understand the finer points of the Sharimgan ability besides what he heard. That being said, he could make observations and such from what he was witnessing so far, Any questions he may of had could wait until they were done.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:21 pm

The mist started to clear, revealing both shinobi. Marcen was ready for a fight, but he would wait until Hitomi made the first move, which she did by throwing some stars at him, which he dodged effortlessly and threw some right back at Hitomi!

Hitomi dodged the stars in the same manner that Marcen had *That's right, those eyes can copy almost everything they see.* he thinks as he stops to consider his next move, only to see Hitomi do the exact same thing.

This gives Marcen pause *I know what she's doing, she's using those eyes to copy my moves. That won't work...I'm much faster than you!* he thinks as he suddenly disappears in a puff of smoke, only to appear behind Hitomi, kuni held to the back of her neck "I win." he says.

"Do you?" Hitomi asks and Marcen blinks in surprise as he was the one standing there with a kuni held to the back of his neck "This whole time, you've just been standing there." she says "As soon as I had seen you, I had won. The best thing you could have done, was kept the fog around." she points out as she backs off, putting her weapon away.

Marcen didn't really know How to feel. On the one hand, he had completely lost, but on the other hand, he had learned something very valuable. The sharingan was every bit as powerful as he had heard it to be and he Really shouldn't underestimate it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum