Distractions

2 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Distractions - Page 4 Empty Re: Distractions

Post by Namey Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:20 pm

Persephone nods "I have no problem sharing any recipes with you. I shall write tem down for you before we leave." she offers, than goes back to cooking. She was working out in her mind what they would be doing for the day.

Angel didn't even seem to notice Aron as she takes her shirt and underwear off and heads into the bathroom. It wasn't that she was inconsiderate, rather, she was simply oblivious.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Vanessa was pleased about that. "Thank you. Do you know what you're going to do for the day?"

Aron saw, though he wished Angel was just a Bit more modest about just undressing in front of who ever. As a healthy male he didn't mind the view but that wasn't the point.

He just ignored Angel the best he could when this sort of thing happened. In the mean time he'd have to wait for Angel to get done with the shower before he could use it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:22 am

Persephone shakes her head "No. When it comes to our destination, it's usually up to either Lady Angel or Aron to figure out. I, uh, usually don't have much say in such matters." she says, not wanting to really say that it was because she as only a servant and she knew her place, bu that was the truth of it.

After only a few seconds in the shower, Angel lets out a startled scream and jumps out, still completely bare, but her skin was a redish color, as if she got a sunburn She wasn't wearing her special relic that kept her safe in water and it seemed that she burned herself in the shower.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:31 am

Which was a good thing, it would have upset Vanessa quite a lot with that kind of news. Not just because of who she was as a person, but she was becoming fond of the young woman.

"Morning miss Peresphone.." It was Lina, one of the daughters who got up a bit groggily.

Aron instantly was up, thinking something was wrong only to see Angel back out of the shower and a obvious red. It was easy to put two and two together. "Geez Angel you scared me. Do you need some medicine?"

It looked like something like skin burn, so maybe some type of lotion may help a bit so she didn't hurt herself. That and she needed her relic, but he wasn't sure where it was. He'd have to ask peresphone if Angel didn't know.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:41 am

The demonic maid looks at the young girl "Good morning, little one. Breakfast will be ready soon enough. I have a feeling that you'll enjoy it. We're having pancakes, with toast, juice, some bacon, and fruit, should you wish some." she says with a pleasant smile.

Angel sakes her head, still looking red, but it was starting to fade as her vampiric healing was kicking in "No. I need my water necklace." she says, sounding like someone kicked a puppy tha was also her,right in front of her. Still not caring that she was still naked in front of Aron.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:48 am

"Um..okay thank you.."
Lina said somewhat shyly, she wasn't really sure what to say to her but she seemed nice and was Aron's girlfriend.

Vanessa smiled a bit. "Why don't you get your sister so she doesn't miss anything?"

Lina paused, only briefly before going off.

Angel really did sound like a kicked puppy..didn't look it but that was besides the point. "I'm not sure where it is, but have an idea." If he recalled Peresphone had neatly put them away in a certain area since being organized was her thing, but if it Wasn't there either Peresphone had it or Angel had unfourtnately lost it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:55 am

Persephone goes back to cooking She needed to make sure that she made enough for everyone. It was harder here than it was at Castlevania. Mainly because, while she cooks for so many more at times, there was a pantry and freezer that had Everything she needed to make Anything she wanted. Still, she would make due.

As it turned out, Angel Had it on her person before she took her shower. But she took it off when he took off her shirt and thus, it was with her now discarded shirt. Angel's skin, by this time, looked like nothing had happened and was back to being perfect, as always.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:07 am

"If its all right to ask, what is the name of your people? I know you're not human obviously but nothing besides that." What Vanessa didn't know was Peresphone and her sisters were in the sense the first and last of their kind unless any of them had children which they apparently couldn't. Even then they'd be mixed with whatever the father was.

After a seemingly fruitless search of looking around, including places too obvious one wouldn't think so he Finally found it. Aron managed to get her relic and hand it to her. "There. Just be a bit more careful next time."

He was becoming better at ignoring Angel when she got like this something he was happy about since it made things easier on himself. Aron felt a bit bad on a pure physical he still wanted to jump Angel's bones, maybe being part vampire had something to do with it too.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:18 pm

Persephone had to wonder how Aron's mother knew she wasn't human. Aside from her hair changing, which coul be explained, the maid gave no indication that she was anything but human. But, since she asked "My kind have no name. We were created to be servants and, even now, I still do as I was created. Which is why I have no real say in what happens with our little group. Because a servant must always know their place and I know mine very well." she says simply.

Angel takes her necklace "Thank you." she says as she heads back into the shower. She was now fully awake, but she was still low on energy, due to Persephone taking her sun stone before she woke up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:04 am

There was a reason for that, all Peresphone had to do was ask. Though the news didn't settle too well for Vanessa but she wasn't really sure what to make of it. Peresphone didn't Seem upset about things. "But what about your needs and wants?" She may have been created that way, but Peresphone obviously wasn't a mindless robot.

Seemed his work was done, so with that in mind he gathered a few things so he could have them when he took his own shower back at his families home. After all, there was no point in waiting.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:10 pm

Persephone shakes her head "My wants and needs are secondary to the needs of my Lady. As a servant, I keep my wants and needs to myself." she says as she continues wth her duties "Many who hear of this generally frown upon it, but, this is just how things are. Don't blame Lady Angel for it, as she has little say in this matter." she says.

Angel gets out of the shower, towel wrapped around her and everything. She looks around and blinks in surprise when she doesn't see Aron in the RV "Aron?" she asks as she searches around the RV for him "Persephone? she asks "Persephone!" she calls.

The maid in question stops what she was doing, switches off the stove and moves er cooking to a cool burner "If you will excuse me. My Lady calls to me." she says as she swiftly heads out. Knowing that Angel doesn't like to be alone for very long.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:43 pm

Vanessa didn't know what to make of what she had bee told, but she wasn't happy with it. What if Angel ordered her to do something she was less then happy with? Though she didn't give that impression from Angel, though she didn't know the young woman as they seemed nice.

Regardless whether the situation stayed the same or not, it was something Peresphone would have to learn or want for herself. In her life experience you couldn't tell people anything in that sort of situation, at most you could say something and leave it be as pushing made things worse. So whatever happened in the future was up to them but she hoped it turned out all right.

Aron had only taken a few steps out to take his shower in the house while Angel got cleaned up before he heard them panicing and his name being called.

He mentally sighed.. It's been five seconds.

Deciding to check on them he went back inside, he didn't think it was anything serious knowing Angel but it could be.. "What's wrong?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:16 pm

Persephone looks over to Aron, having gotten to the young woman before Aron did "She was upset because she was alone. Lady Angel has...Seperation issues, and doesn't like to be alone." she explains "She's fine when she knows there are others close by, like when we're in our rooms, but when she can't sense anyone close by, she... gets upset." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:57 am

Any brief annoyance instantly evaporated. "I see..that would explain a few things. I'll keep that in mind for next time." Angel had been traveling alone before he even met him, so thought she'd be fine. Still that wasn't good in his opinion, everyone should be okay in their own company for at least short periods.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:10 am

Persephone shakes her head "I am the one at fault here, for I should have informed you long before now of Lady Angel's weakness." she says, once more taking the blame for something that she clearly wasn't to blame for.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:49 am

Aron didn't like when she did that, but it was a habit of hers. "You didn't do anything wrong. You're only one person Peresphone and you do a really good job, but one woman can only do so much. Even a super maid shouldn't burn themselves out with too much, so don't over do it. If you need my help with something, just ask okay?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:09 pm

Persephone nods "Of course. Thank you, Aron." she says, then she goes back to tending to Angel. She was saying something softly to Angel in Latin and Angel nods slowly to what Persephone said.

The demonic maid stands, along with Angel "Okay, we're ready to head back in. My Lady is quite hungry, as I imagine you are as well." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:58 pm

When the three came back, Vanessa was there but so were her two daughters who were sitting at the table. "Welcome back you three. Everything all right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:37 pm

Persephone nods "Yes. Everything is fine. Thank you for asking." she says with a smile. Angel was already over at the table, waiting for her food. Without further ado, Persephone served everyone up. She made some extra, incase anyone was still hungry. Having been around Angel when she was younger, she knew how hungry young girls could get.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:06 am

Aron had wondered, he had never seen Angel feed, on blood that is but it probably happened when he wasn't looking. It wasn't a big deal, it was just something he surprisingly never really even thought about it until now.

Lina fiddled a bit before having the nerve to speak again. "Um, miss Peresphone where did you get your dress? I want to try one too."

Vanessa chuckled. "It's not a 'dress' sweetie, its a maid outfit just unquely made, I doubt you'd get it in a store."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:34 pm

Angel blinks in slight confusion. They had this conversation before. When they first arrived yesterday. If the young lady wanted to be a maid so badly, Angel would make the offer to her when she got older, assuming she as still interested when she Was older.

Apparently Persephone recalled this as well "Thank you, again, for the compliment on my uniform. Me and my sisters are required to wear these uniforms when we're on duty. Though, if you really wish to have one, I'm certain there are costume shops who have some in your size, though, you would have to ask your parents for permission, before purchasing one." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:47 pm

Vanessa was amused. "All right, if you're That interested we'll see about tomorrow." Lina seemed to perk up to that. "Are you three planning on leaving today or tomorrow?" She wanted to know a rough estimate before she had to say good bye to her son, and if things worked out her future daughter in law one day. She really liked Peresphone.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:01 am

Persephone shakes her head "I honestly couldn't say. Lady Angel and Aron are the ones who have say on where we go and we usually leave the driving to Aron, since neither Lady Angel nor myself have a drivers license."

At the moment, Persephone didn't have an opinion of Aron's family. They seemed nice and it was easy to see where Aron learned his compassion for others from. But the demonic maid would hold off on judgement until she knew them better. However, if Angel liked them, than Persephone would also like them. That's just how things went.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:04 pm

Aron had to think for a moment. "We're going to leave in the morning but I'll leave Angel to decide where we go this time unless she doesn't have any ideas." He turned to Persphone. "There's something I want to talk to you later tonight in private." He had something particular in mind but he needed to wait until later and Angel winded down.

His mother was a bit let down, but she understand it was only temporary. "I'll be sure to send you three off with a special recipe then before that happens."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:30 pm

Persephone wondered what it was that Aron wanted to talk to her about, but nods to what his mother says "I would very much like that, than you." she says with a smile.

Angel looks over to Aron and Persephone "I would to go exploring after breakfast, if none object." she says.

Persephone normally didn't have any problems with that, but today however "Lady Angel, I am more than willing to join you in your venture, but remember, you have not your Sun stone and the strain might be a bit much for you." she says in a soothing tone, as if talking to a child.

Angel shakes her head "I'm fine. I've been cooped up in an RV for too long and wish to venture forth." she persists.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum