Distractions

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Distractions - Page 2 Empty Re: Distractions

Post by Namey Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:23 pm

Persephone nods slowly "Yes, I suspect that having ones home world invaded by hostile aliens who go on a rampage for reasons, I believe, we still don't fully understand, would make some cynical and mot down right hostile to anyone who isn't Human. she says. The Space Pirate invasion was now being called 'The Incident', by politics and the press and while it had largely been swept under the rug by the world leaders, it has yet to be forgotten in the eyes of the people.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:34 pm

"I meant more in general but it could also apply to that too. I guess the word I'm looking for is more..pessmistic? About life in general." Vanessa looked over their handy work and was pretty pleased. "We're done for now, thank for the help. Just have to tell the troops the meal is done."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:10 pm

Persephone nods "Please, allow me." she offers, after all, this is what she was made for. She walks out of the kitchen an clears her throat, to get everyone attention "Dinner is served. If you will all kindly follow me to the kitchen." she says. This got Angel's attention, having been raised in such an environment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:57 am

With those words, the others came to get their meal, Aron's two sisters and Aron himself who all came to eat. Aron wasn't sure what the two women had made but if it was by the two he was going to enjoy it regardless.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:16 pm

Persephone simply saw what Vanessa was cooking and added side dishes to compliment the main course. Angel waits until their hostess takes her seat before sitting herself. Persephone insisted that she served everyone their meal. Kick-ass bodyguard or not, it was hardwired into her to be a maid.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:08 am

Vanessa actually liked Peresphone quite a bit, she made a pretty good first impression on her. She was glad her son picked someone he could actually build something with and be a good partner. The young woman would make a good wife one day if things went that far.

Though she had Originally thought Angel was his girlfriend before things were clarified. "Do you three plan on staying in Tokyo for a bit or passing through?" She asked Angel. If they stayed a bit longer she could see her son and such for a bit longer for visits provided he wasn't busy.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:26 pm

Angel shrugs "I donno." she says simply "We don't know where we always go. That's half the fun. The other half is getting there." she says, her eyes were full of excitement​.

Persephone takes this opportunity to chime in "We don't have a solid plan of travel and for the most part, we usually go where we most feel the need to go." she clarifies.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:11 am

"Yeah, we more or less just go where ever it is we feel like." Aron had taken a liking to traveling since being with the two.

"Traveling can always be fun, you get meet new people and places and grow a bit."
Vanessa hadn't traveled seriously in a long time, too many responsbilties. Lina yawned a bit, but she tried her best to hide it from her mother which didn't go over as she wanted. "It's almost you two bed time, but if you go early we still have plans tomorrow remember?" That seemed to do the job of any protest they otherwise had for going in early.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:43 pm

In truth, they didn't Really meet new people. Since the tended to keep to themselves and even more s now that Persephone and Aron were an item. Though, the demonic maid did her best to make Angel didn't feel left out or neglected in attention, since she had abandonment issues and Persephone would never willing leave her side.

Angel sniffs the air a bit, than looks over to the front door "Ross is back." she suddenly announces, then goes back to her meal.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:51 pm

Ross? The guy they had met all the way back? Aron wasn't the paranoid type but he found it suspicious there were not only All the way here but close enough to where Angel could smell them.

"Ross? Are they a friend of yours?" Vanessa asked Angel politely. She wasn't sure what to make of them considering they were in front of the door but her answer determined a lot after.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:13 am

Persephone's smile never falters "We met him while we were traveling and he also said he was traveling. That he is here certainly could be seen as a coincidence, but really, we shouldn't be at all surprised." she says, playing it off, but in reality, the fact that he was here, now, was more than a mere coincidence. This man was following them!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:57 am

Vanessa wasn't sure what to make of it, it sounded too close to be a concidence. "All right. If you're unsure about them I'll leave it be. If you three want you can spend the night, but not sure if you're all right with all sharing a room."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:06 pm

Persephone looks over Angel, who seemed indifferent at the moment, then looks back to Vanessa and nods "That's fine. If nothing else, we can always retire to our RV. That's where we've been sleeping while on the road." she explains and, for Angel at least, it might be best, since she wasn't the most modest of them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:12 pm

Vanessa was fine with it either way. "It might be more comfortable then in your RV then a cramped room. In the mean time I'm going to tuck the little ones to bed. Angel, Peresphone, it was a pleasure meeting you both. You two are always welcome here, and you too Mr. Aron."

"Yeah..I know. Just been busy." Aron knew life got in the way but he would make a better effort to visit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:42 pm

Angel shakes her head "If it's alright with our generous hostess, I would like to bed down in the room here. Leaving you both with privacy of the RV." she says "Should you choose it."

Persephone wasn't sure what Angel's angle was, since she was pretty certain that the young woman knew little about sexual acts, but still, she could probably pick up on the fact that Persephone and Aron wanted to spend some time alon.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:58 pm

Vanessa didn't have a problem with that since she did offer them a room of the only extra space they had. It worked for now, but she didn't doubt they'd need more room as her girls got older. "I don't see why not, I did offer you three the room so you can if you want Angel."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:04 pm

Angel smiles at the older woman "Thank you for your hospitality." she says. She really was a gracious person, when she needed to be, which was a nice change for Persephone, because when Angel was reserved, it made the demonic maid's life So much easier. The problem came from the fact that Angel usually goes to sleep late at night, or early in the morning. Which, at times, might bean inconvenience to others.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:12 pm

"I'll deal with the dishes and such, don't worry about it mom." Aron wanted her not to worry about it, and they were guest here anyway.

Vanessa seemed like she'd protest at first, but relented. "All right, if you're sure. The room is free for you to use anytime Angel. Come on you two."

Both Aron's sisters dragged their feet to their 'doom' of going to bed, but not before giving the three a good night.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:05 am

They were little cuties, Persephone thought and she gets up and decided to help Aron with the dishes. After all, it was her duty, plus it would give her a little alone time while Angel scooped out her room for the night. The demonic maid knew that Angel would also want to go to the RV and get a 'Few' of her things. Still, Persephone wondered if it was a good idea to leave Angel alone in an unfamiliar setting, with people she didn't know. One of the questions she would ask Aron, if he already didn't suspect this himself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:42 am

It didn't take too long for Aron to finish with the help of Peresphone of course. He did wonder a bit about it, but he was going to give Angel the benefit of the doubt. She had been very well behaved the entire time and his own family went without question.

Angel could be mature and such when she wanted to be. He thought he was guilty of undersestimating Angel and at times even Peresphone. That all being said, Angel undressing in front of him was just lack of modesty since she really didn't care who saw her. He was pretty sure anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:22 pm

And Aron woul be right. Angel didn't Really care who saw her undressed, given he fact that Persephone said that she was willing to undress infront of a crowd to keep her clothing from getting dirty.

Angel suddenly perks up "Lost! He's here!" she says in a joyful tone as she heads for the front door!

Persephone frown and gives chase after Angel. She didn't mind Angel spending the night with Aron's family, but she would have to o after her when she runs outside for no reason other than just to.

Outside Angel was searching for Lost. She Knew she had heard him close by, talking to Ross Aside from hearing, most other forms of detection don't Really work on Lost, because he's not Really there. But he Was there and there he was!

Angel bounds over to Lost, Ross standing by him "Hi, Lost! Hi, Ross!" she says cheerfully "Have you finally gotten tired of following us around?" she asks Ross.

Ross was about to make an excuse as to why he was there, but Lost chuckles and shakes his head "When you have the time, my boy, you might as well tell her." the old man says "She's known you were the one following her since Raccoon city."

Ross frowns "I suppose so. We need to get going, if the situation is as serious as you say it is." he says and Lost nods in agreement.

The old man looks over to Ange "I'm sorry I can't stay longer, but I have very urgent business I need to attend to. I shall return later and we can talk the, if you wish." he says, apologetically.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:27 am

So the old man knew Ross? That would explain a few things at least except the part of Ross apparently following them or maybe more specific Angel. Though if he was with Lost he doubted it was for anything bad, Lost and Angel apparently went back and it would make no sense for the old man to know someone dangerous following and not say a word, never mind when right there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:37 pm

Angel nods, understanding that Lost was very busy "Good hunting, Ross!" she says with a wave "We should hang out again soon!" she says, cheerfully as always as the two disappear.

Persephone frowns "So, he Was following us all this time." she says "And it was Lost who asked him to do so?" she asks.

Angel looks over to her friend with a slightly surprised look, as if Persephone should have already known this "Of course. Since Daddy can't watch me, with his work and all, and Lost can't do much to help incase of trouble, e asked Ross to keep an eye on me." she points out.

((Ross and Lost are out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:13 pm

"Hm, I guess that makes sense. If Lost says Ross is cool, I'm fine with it." Lost had his cryptid ways about him, but he meant well and more importantly Angel had known him even far longer. "That aside, are you really all right with being in the room by yourself tonight?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:18 pm

Angel blinks at Aron in sight confusion, then smile "If you wanted to sleep together, you should have said so from the begining, silly." she says, sticking her tongue out.

Behind Aron, Persephone was bristling "Mister Aron..." she says in a stern tone "Is that true that you were wanting to sleep with Lady Angel?" she asks
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum