Distractions

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Distractions - Page 7 Empty Re: Distractions

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 28, 2017 9:42 pm

Aron wasn't watching the T.V. so he let Angel have at it whatever she wanted. "Welcome back you two. Everyone else is asleep so just make sure to keep things down for now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 10:27 pm

Angel wasn't listening, she was busy melting her brain on dumb cartoon. Persephone, for her part, found it odd that everyone was asleep in the middle of the afternoon, but she supposed everyone had their own way of doing things.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Lina came trudging down, looking like she had just woke up from her nap. "Morning miss Peresphone, big brother..Angel."

"It's afternoon. You must really be out of it."
Aron corrected a bit amused.

The little girl blinked, as if something was registering from her daze. "Oh." She was a bit embarrassed but shrugged it off to sit on the couch not far from Angel on the T.V.

Aron turned to Peresphone for a moment. He made up his mind about something."Could we talk in private briefly?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 31, 2017 2:05 pm

Persephone nods and walks into the kitchen. There was no one there, since most were still sleeping. She turns to Aron "What's on your mind?" she asks. The last time they talked alone like this, Aron misunderstood her feeling towards Angel. She hoped another misunderstanding like that didn't happen again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 31, 2017 4:47 pm

"I do think actions speak a lot louder then words, but some things need to be expressed properly." Aron gently grasped her hands as he made eye contact. "I want you to know I appreciate all you do for me and Angel. I love you Peresphone, and I'm grateful you allowed me into your life like this."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:06 pm

Persephone's face turns a sade of red "O-oh! Um, W-well, thank you." she says, breaking eye contact "My affections for you both are, as you no doubt know, are quite high a-and, it's my humble pleasure to serve you both." she stammers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:54 pm

' Aron found it cute when they got flustered, mainly because it was so rare on them, it was clear she was a bit overwhelemed at the moment. He took her hand and kissed it. "It's okay. You don't have to say the words back right now, I want you to be comfortable saying it and not put you on the spot. But this is more then enough." He smiled at them. "Shall we head back?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:56 pm

Persephone shakes her head "Oh, uh, not right now. I have to clean up the mess I made when making lunch." she says a bit hurried "I shall return in a bit." she says as she heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:08 pm

Aron had to wonder about her reaction, he had never seen them so flustered before but this whole thing was new to he. She probably needed some time to process it a bit. Or maybe the idea of being emotionally vulnerable scared her, it wasn't an easy thing. There was also the fact Angel was suppose to come first as she said but intense emotions like that made it harder which might be another reason.

He meant what he said though but it was out of his hands for now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:12 pm

It was times like these where Aron would need the knowledge of someone who knew Persephone an Not Christine. The young woman was too fond of the maid and would be biased in her opinion. Maybe one of the maid's sisters?
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:26 pm

Aron had no way to get into contact with any of them unfourtnately and all of them were back in Casltevania. There had to be a reason Peresphone got freaked out like she did. It was normal for people dating to say those words so there was definitely something to it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:46 am

Luckily Aron didn't have to go Looking for one of Persephone's sisters, as one had bee following them ever since the demonic maid had joined their group. Mally, Persephone's baby sister, who met her end during a raid of Castlevania, was floating out of sight, and turning invisible to keep a low profile.

She was worried about her sister. None of them had ever left the castle before, except for Persephone One time before, and, though she was a ghost, she was determined to do what she could to help her sister, sould she need it. Besides, she had a more 'Personal' reason for following Persephone and that was Aron.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:55 pm

Aron was going about his business but thought he saw a familar face in the corner of his eye. "Molly..?" He was probably just seeing things though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:27 pm

That was the problem with 'Ghostly' invisibility. Was that one could Still see you if they were psychic or if they happen to glance out the corner of their eyes at Just the right time.

Mally wasn't ready to reveal herself Just yet and she bolted from the room! In her haste, however, she knocked over a picture.

Angel comes walking out of the living room and looks around, perplexed "Was...there someone else here?" she asks, sounding a bit confused.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:20 pm

Aron looked around. "No..it was probably just something else." He put the picture back. "I'll be right back I need to grab something outside."

In reality he just wanted a brief walk to clear his head. If he knew admitting his feelings would cause this all this he would of kept it quite. But he didn't feel it had to do with timing or him but  something else with how she reacted. He just didn't know it yet, She could just be overwhelned by the news and needed to let it digest and he was over thinking things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:34 pm

While Aron was out, Angel decided to Not drop the possibility of an intruder. Especially on that was of a supernatural nature. So she rummages around for a pair of holy glasses hat she kept in her cape. The glasses looked like old opera glasses and Angel puts them up and looks around. Nothing!

She thinks for a bit. If Aron saw this ghosty, than logically it must be haunting him! She Should tell Persephone, but the maid Had taken her sun stone, so...she wasn't. She would fine this ghost and deal with it herself! But first, she needed to find Aron.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:34 pm

Aron came back in five minutes, as mentioned his walk was brief since he just needed to clear his head. He had no idea what was currently going through Angel's head at the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:17 pm

As Aron came back through the door, Angel turns towards him and points "Ah Hah!" she exclaims as she points at him "Found you!"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:37 am

Aron didn't pay it any mind when he came in. "What's up?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:45 pm

Something cold passed by Aron and as it turned out, Angel wasn't pointing at Him, but rather Just behind him and whatever it was that she saw, she was now following it with the clear intent to catch it! To her, this was just one big game of 'Cat and Mouse'. One guess wich she saw herself as.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:44 pm

Aron had no clue what was going at the moment but he kept an eye out just in case,
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:18 pm

Though, on had to question the logic of having a fully energized Angel running through Aron's family house, chasing whatever it was she was chasing.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:49 am

That was because Angel had mostly been behaving herself and he wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. Seemed he gave too much.

"Angel stop. You're going to break something or hurt someone, what are you chasing after?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:38 pm

Angel stops and turns to Aron "I'm chasing a ghost that's been haunting you." she says, blinking in surprise as to why Aron would thin she would break something or hurt someone. As a half vampire, she was quite graceful, if she had to say so "I thought you knew you were being haunted." she says, sounding confused "But I shall end my pursuit, if you wish." she says as she puts her holy glasses away.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:28 pm

"What makes you say that? Did you actually see something?
" He wasn't too sure about a ghost lurking around the house.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum