Out Of Time

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Out Of Time - Page 3 Empty Re: Out Of Time

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:19 am

Jaiden glanced at his sister then back to the half devil. "We understand. Laws or politics are something you have to deal with no matter what civilization you're in."

"Is there anything to eat here? I haven't gotten a chance too."
Leniya said.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:09 am

Abraxus nods "Yeah. The mini fridge is fully stocked and if nothing else, you can always call out and order something or if you want, head out and get something to eat." he says. hey should be alright as long as Mad or himself were with them. Besides, it didn't seem they were in any danger from those who kidnapped the little one, so they should be fine from them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:32 pm

"I think I'll just grab something to eat here, but maybe later I'll see more of the city." Leniya didn't want to be cooped in one place where she could think too much about what was happening to Milana. She honestly didn't know if she was even here. For all she knew it could have been a ruse to go to this planet and then go to their true destination to throw people off.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:07 am

Abraxus nods "That's fine. There's TV and the laptop on the desk has internet. Feel free to use any of them. I have to go meet with some people about the situation..." he sets a ard down by the laptop "If anything comes up that you don't think you can handle, feel free to give me a call and Mad will be just outside if you need him." he says to the two vapmires, then both he and Mad head out, giving the two their privacy.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:42 am

Leniya watched them leave then went to the laptop, if she was going to be inside here she was going to at least be useful in gathering some information.

"So what are you going to do now?"

She glanced at her older brother. "I'm going to find out a bit about this world. I can't learn everything but depending how long I'm here, I want to at least know some of the basics. It's just like doing research paper..except harder."

It took a bit of doing to figure things out, but luckily things weren't so drastically different that she couldn't figure out how to use a computer. "Mad and Abraxus think the people who took Milana are Paladins. They're like Holy warriors from this world. The people who took her gave off a sickly holy aura."

Jaiden frowned. "Maybe. I don't think its likely. Not to say its impossible but still."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:06 pm

Abraxus gets off the phone with whomever he was calling and walks over to Mad, who was standing some ways away from the room with the vampires "Well, I gave the general description of the missing girl to the Hunter Alliance along with the possible lead of it being the Dark Paladins." he says.

Mad's face, or the part that wasn't shadowed by his hat, was like stone "But they...have doubts..." he growls softly "They don't believe...it was the Paladins.... he snarls.

Once again, Mad's intuition proved to be spot on "They say that the Dark Paladins haven't made any big moves, well, since you last encountered them." he says slowly "Apparently they haven't fully recovered from...whatever it was you did to them." he points out.

Though he looked like some kind of emo freak most of the time, Mad could be a serious threat to anyone whom he turned his fury on. The man in question nods slowly "Nor will they..." he growls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:14 am

Leniya got up and stretched a bit, taking a break from her reading before she burned out from all the information. It was definitely interesting that was for sure. Jaiden was still reading, he loved doing that and other things, but right now it was probably more a coping mechanism as not to get too worried about Milana.

Maybe she'd check to see if the others had found out anything, then again if there were any possible leads they'd probably come to them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:44 pm

Abraxus nods "Still, it's worth looking into. If you want to come along..." he starts, but Mad shakes his head, causing Abraxus to trail off.

"I...shall be the one...to go..." he snarls "If it really was...the Paladins...they must learn...their place again..." he growls, then turns and heads off. Looking for some darkness to fade into or something.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:34 pm

Leniya came before too long, spotting the half-devil but there were no signs of Mad so he must of went somewhere. "Hey Abraxus. I wanted to show you this.." She showed a picture of a beautiful middle aged woman, it was Milana's mother, Tala. "It's Milana's mother Tala. I'm showing just in case any of your people run into her. I don't Think she's around..but she's a mother so its possible she did come."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:23 pm

Abraxus looks at the picture, then takes his phone out and snaps a picture of it. He would send this off to the rest of the Hunter Alliance, so they could be on the look out for the mother "May I also see the picture of the missing girl?" he asks, going to do the same thing there as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:41 am

Leniya nodded and showed the picture of Milana again. "Go ahead. The more eyes that are out there, the better. "
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:44 pm

Abraxus snaps a picture of Milana and sens it to the rest of the Hunter Alliance "Though we might not have the best reputation in the world, we get the job done." he assures Leniya "If Milana or the people who took her are here, we'll find them and deal with them." he says with finality.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:15 am

Leniya was incredibly grateful, she gave Abraxus a hug, her large round breast briefly pressing against him. She did realize she was doing and she might of invaded his personal space so she pulled away quick. "Um..sorry about that, I just lost myself for a moment. But..yeah as long as they're able to do the job." She tried to get on track though she had flushed a bit.

Way to go Leniya. She normally didn't try to let her emotions get the best of her, but she had her moments.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:21 am

Abraxus was too much of a professional to let any reaction from Leniya's sudden hug attack show. But even still, he was slightly taken off guard by it. He also couldn't help but feel how soft she felt and not just her beasts, but the rest of her as well and she smelled pretty nice too. He was use to the girls he usually hung around to smell a bit over powering. Joyce was really bad about that.

He places a hand on her shoulder "Try to relax. We have thousands of people across the world. If Milana is here, we'll find her." he assures Leniya. Since the reformation of the Hunters, they even included some Inhumans int their workings and some have some very interesting abilities. It would only be a matter of time.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:36 pm

"..Okay. I'l try. Maybe it would good idea to distract myself with something to do." Leniya didn't think she'd ever be able to fully relax until she got some type of confirmation they were okay. She could certainly give it a shot so she didn't burn out. Getting overly emotional got her condition worse then what it was. Her brother would be upset if something happened.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:52 pm

It was too bad that Leniya would be heading back to her own world after they found Milana. Abraxus would have liked to spend more time with her. Maybe even ask her out for coffee some time. But, his was a lie that wasn't meant for happiness. Much like Mad, Harlan, and Shadow, he had too much darkness in his past to ever find peace.

And speaking of whom, Mad comes walking over to Abraxus, he had some blood on his jacket and claws "It wasn't....the Paladins..." he simply growls, then starts off, looking for a shady place to rest.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:53 am

Leniya didn't want to leave Right away once they got Milana, mainly because she was curious of this world and wanted to get to know Abraxus better. Only if they would have her on after they got Milana since she had no I.D. or anything, she wasn't sure how that would turn out. If Noreal actually had something going with earth, she woud have visited long ago.

She saw Mad come back bloodied, and decided not to ask even if it was obvious he had been in some fight. He still intimidated her though.

Jaiden came out a bit later, wanting to check on his little sister and see if any new developments had happened. "Did you find anything?"

Leniya shook her head. "No. No new updates, its still going to take some time. But the good news is there a lot of people looking at it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:12 pm

Abraxus looks over to the siblings "Listen, if it takes more then a few days to a week to find Milana, I'll see what I can do about getting you some I.D.s, so you can go wandering around on your own." he offers "In the mean time, would you happen to have your inhaler with you? I need a sample o the medicine so I can see if we have something like it here." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:23 am

Instead of Leniya, it was actually Jaiden that handed Abraxus a inhaler. "This is an extra one I was going to give her when she was done with her old one but its best she has at least one on her while you do your thing so I'll let you borrow this one."

Leniya was grateful for that. "Good thinking Jaiden. What I have will last me for a while but we don't know how long we'll be staying here. "
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:13 pm

Abraxus takes the inhaler, squirts a bit of the medicine on a DNA swab tester, closes the cap, places it in a small bag, then hands the inhaler back to Jaiden "I only needed a sample. The guys at the lab will love this." he says to himself, then excuses himself and heads out. Mad comes waking out of the shadows to take up Abraxus's spot ,just incase one of, or both, wanted to head out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:31 am

Leniya wanted to go out a bit, she also was curious about the food places around here too. "If its okay, I want to go out and get something to eat instead of being inside the whole time. Are you coming?" The question was directed to her brother.

"I have nothing to do here and I'm a bit curious. So I'll go." Jaiden also didn't want to leave them alone for too long with as much as he could help with anyway. She was in a strange world with who knows what laying around and while he wasn't the strongest person, at the end of the day he was her older brother and it was his job to protect them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:59 pm

Jaiden wouldn't have to be strong for Leniya today, because Mad would be going with them when they head outside and anyone who even thought about messing with them, would e messing with Mad and right now, that was a very bad idea.

Mad was waiting outside for them. He didn't really have anything better to do at the moment, since all attempts to find his brother had failed and all leads had run dry. So he would play babysitter and keep these two safe. Though it would be harder in the daylight, he was by no means helpless during the daylight hours.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:32 am

There was another excuse for Leniya going out to eat besides being somewhere other then being cooped up in the shelter. She really wanted to see more of Domino City and what it had to offer. If she had been on her own, or just with Jaiden they would have no doubt gotten lost along the way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:02 pm

Mad was waiting outside their room, he turns to them, his eyes were burning "Where...do you want...to go... he growls. He assumed it was to get something to eat.They had no other reason ,other than looking for their family member, that was.

Mad also knew that, in addition to watching them, he would have to pay for whatever they wanted to buy since there was a good chance they wouldnt have Earth currancy on them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:24 pm

"Something to eat, but anything will work." Jaiden said, which was true since neither him or his younger sister were exactly picky. Add to that, they didn't want to spend too much money. They were guest here so they neither wanted to over do it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next