Just a Small Pit Stop

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Just a Small Pit Stop - Page 4 Empty Re: Just a Small Pit Stop

Post by Namey Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:24 pm

Persephone laughs lightly "I apologise. I don't mean to make light of your feelings. But if I didn't realise my feelings for Lady Angel, how could I understand them?" she asks.

She walks over to Aron and places a soft, delicate hand on his cheek "Besides, we both know that romantic feelings towards Lady Angel would simply be lost on her. As I said, a one-sided romance." she points out.

She starts towards the door, but stops and turns to Aron "However, now that we cleared that up and we're alone up here, is there any other personal questions you wish to ask of me? Now would be the perfect time to do so." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:20 pm

Aron felt a bit warm when she touched his cheek, it wasn't a bad feeling. very pleasant actually. "I think we got most of what needed to be said out the way. But while we're here on personal questions, would you like children of your own one day? Not speaking of us specficially since that's way too soon, more in general." In his opinion she'd make a excellent mother if she wanted to, though not everyone wanted children which was fine.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:51 pm

Persephone smiles a sad little smile at him "I thought you would have guessed by now, but my sisters and I can not have children." she says.

"Why do you think they had no reguards on whether or not they got pregnant after we all had sex with you that time?" she asks.

She holds her hand out to him "Come, let us enjoy the rest of our night."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:51 am

Aron kind of regretted he asked now, it was the first time he had seen her sad about something. So she did want to be a mother one day but was unable to. We'll, he had seen impossible things happen so there might be a way to fix that. Worse came to worse, they could always adopt but again too soon for all that.

He took her hand into his lacing their fingers together. "I agree. I think we had enough of the somber talk for the night."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:31 pm

Persephone leads Aron off the building and as the two were walking, the demonic maid looks over to him "Speaking of having sex with my sisters and I, out of all of us, with the exception of Mally and Jasmine, which were your favorite?" she asks "And please don't spare my feelings."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:44 pm

That..completely caught him off guard. It didn't seem like a trick question and Peresphone didn't seem the type in his opinion to play games like that.

"..We'll, at the time from a pure physical attraction angle even if nothing happened it was Jasmine. From what actually happened, it was Camilla. I don't think its fair to compare our first time, because back then it wasn't something you really wanted to do so it makes sense why you were stiff. Why do you ask?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:27 am

Persephone shakes her head "No reason other then simple curiosity." she says.

"Believe it or not, despite her hard demeanor and my other sisters straightforward personalities, Jasmine is Very shy around boys." she points out "So if you Had gotten to lay with her, you would have had to do all the work." she says.

She looks to Aron "While we're on the subject of sex, when do you believe you'll be in the mood for it again?" she asks casually "Because I know you haven't had much time or opportunity to release all that pent up frustration and Lady Angel certainly doesn't make it easier, I'm sure." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:20 am

He wouldn't have minded as long as she reacted, but it wasn't the here or there anymore. And Perephone did have a point, Angel was very attractive but was naive on that and the effect it had on some others.

"I could go for tonight if you're up for it."
Now they were together he wanted whatever time they spent that way to be something they both enjoyed a lot.

One thing he found ironic is how Humans prorayed angels and demons as mortal enemies, yet on earth at least it wasn't uncommon for them to hang out with each other and even sometimes have familes together. Of course, at the same time those terms were only worth a bit because it was too big of a category, like an alien.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:47 am

Persephone shrugs, looking around and pulls Aron to a dark and empty allyway "If you wish, we could take care of your pent up urges right here." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:25 am

"I wouldn't mind that at all. Let me know if you get uncomfortable or anything this time, all right?"
He said, deciding to start off slightly slow by kissing her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:19 pm

Persephone stops Aron "Let's not get too ahead of ourselves." she says as she takes put a cell "Would you mind calling Lady Angel to check up on her while I cast the wards?" she asks, handing him the phone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:09 pm

She had a point, so he did stop himself. "Sure." He dialed the number and waited. Hopefully she did as she said and stayed inside or trouble didn't find her somehow while they were away.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:31 pm

After the third ring, Angel answers the phone "Hello, Persephone." she says "How is your date going?" she asks.

"Who's Persephone? A one of the friends you mentioned?" asks someone on Angel's end.

Her voice fades slightly, indicating to move the phone from her mouth "No, silly. She both my friend and personal maid." she explains, then her voice returns to normal volume "So how is everything?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm

"No, its Aron. I'm just borrowing her phone while she puts up some wards. We just wanted to check on you. You have a friend over?" He asked cautiously, hopefully it was just someone from the Castle or something but if it was, they'd probably know Pereshone and such right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:04 pm

One could almost see Angel noding, holding,the phone "Yes. His name's Ross. He's really nice and he bought me hamburgers and is really funny." she says.

Persphone comes walking over, having finished with the wards "How is Lady Angel?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:20 pm

"She seems all right but I know you want to talk to her. Angel? I'm going to give you back to Peresphone."
He assumed Ross was just someone at the hotel, so there wasn't a huge cause of concern still. He handed the phone back to the maid.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:02 pm

Persephone takes the phone and wanders off, talking to Angel. She was frowning at what she heard her master telling her, then hangs up and hurries over to Aron "I apologize but I have to go and check on Lady Angel in person." she says as she waves her hand and the wards she had put up fade and she takes off.

As she was heading off, she starts explaning "This man got Lady Angel a hamburger specifically with no onions and mustard." she says "Lady Angel can't stomach onions and doesn't like the taste of mustard. This guy seemed to know that, which means he knows Angel, but she doesn't know him." she states.

When they finally get back to the hptel, Persephone heads to the dinning hall. She finds Angel easily enough, being the only platinum blonde in the hotel. Beside her was a man who looked in his mid twenties.

Angel spots them and wanders over to greet them "Welcome back. How was ypur date?" she asks. Before Persephone can say anything, Ross comes walking over "This must be Pershone and Aron. They're exactly as you said they would be." he says, holding out a hand "I'm Ross Ward. Your new neighbor. It's good to meet you."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:38 am

Aron didn't know what to make of the man, Peresphone had her suspicion something was off because of the order from earlier. Still he shook his hand. "Nice to meet you. "
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:28 pm

Ross's hand felt cold. It wasn't the usual 97°, but rather it felt room temperature "It's good to put a face to the name.l he says, a smile on his face.

Persephone was keeping herself between Angel and Ross. The older man motions to the bar "Pull up a stool and let me get you both something." he offers.

Suspicious though she was, rude she was not. The demonic maid plants herself between Ross and Angel once again and orders some soup.

Ross seems to ignore Persephone's glare and focuses on Aron "So, Angel tells me you guys are traveling. Are you going anywhere in particular?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:58 am

That was odd. The man probably wasn't human or there was something else was going on. Peresphone was edgy but he couldn't blame her after what she said. Still, he'd take this to test the waters so to speak. "Not really. There's just the road and us."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:58 pm

Ross nods, understanding "I hear ya. As a stock broker, I don't normally have time to go on trips. This is one of the few times." he says.

Angel nods as well "My daddy works on stocks as well. But he's got someone who does the Actual trading for him." she explains.

Ross chuckles "There's a chance I work with his broker." he jokes. He then looks over to his new frienda "So hpw about you guys? What do you do for a living?" he asks.

Angel perks up "I'm the ruler of an evil castle full of blood thirsty monsters who are waiting to brutally savage all of humanity." she says cheerfully.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:49 am

"......."

Aron wasn't sure how to even respond to what Angel said because his head hurt. The guy would either think it was a joke or slowly walk away after excusing himself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:59 pm

Ross just nods simply "Well, that certainly is the most original profession I heard." he chuckles.

Persephone thought about asking why he didn't seem more freaked out by this and came to the conclusion that he musr have thought it a joke.

Ross looks to the demonic maid "So, how about you and Aron?" he asks.

Persephone looks to Angel "I work for Lady Angel as her personal attendent." she says.

Ross nods "That sounds like it might be a bit risky if you live in that evil castle. If I may hazzard a guess and ask if that evil castle is called 'Castlevania'?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:19 am

Aron shrugged slightly. "I guess you could call me their bodyguard." Though it was rather funny since both young ladies were stronger then he was.

"Yes it is." He'd ask 'how did they know' but even the governments apparently knew about it and didn't mess with the place.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:04 pm

Ross chuckles again "Well, I Was planning on checking it out my next vacation, but after hearing that it was full of 'bloodthirsty monsters waiting to brutally savage humanity', I think I'll pass." he says.

Persephone nods sagely "That's for the best. Even a trained warrior wouldn't be too safe in that dark castle." she says "So what now, will you do for your vacation?" she asks.

Ross shrugs "Well, I heard rumors that there was a palace floating high above the Earth that was the home to some magical orbs that could grant Any wish to the one who gets them all." he says in hushed tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next