Just a Small Pit Stop

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Just a Small Pit Stop - Page 6 Empty Re: Just a Small Pit Stop

Post by Namey Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:12 am

Persephone nods "Indeed..." she says with a sigh, watching Angel creep closer "Once it's out of her system, she'll calm down or lose interest." she says.

What she Didn't say, was that one of them, or both, would probably be naked by that time, but she knew Aron already guessed that much "Be prepared to be dragged underwater." she cautions as Angel gets closer.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:28 pm

"Noted.." We'll, nothing for it he guessed. It was a good thing he got a warning rather then shocking himself and others by being taken by surprise in a pool.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

After circling the two a few times, Angel explodes out of the water and straight Persephone and drags her underwater and away from Aron!

A few seconds later, Angel jumps out of the pool and goes running off, holding Persephone's soaked undergarments over her head, laughing like a crazed person "VICTORY!!" she yells as she disappears into the locker room.

A second later, Persephone bobs up and swims over to Aron, as naked as the day she was born, or so they say. She didn't seem as embarrassed this time "And with that, she's gotten it out of her system and I will probably never see my undergarments again." she says.

She looks over to Aron "You were lucky to have been spared her attack, though I'm wondering why. I'll have to ask her later." she says.

Angel comes out of the locler room, dressed normally. She looked sleepy "I'm going back to the room for a nap." she mumbles as she heads out, not waiting for the others.

Persephone sighs, then looks over to Aron "Well, we now have the pool all to ourselves for the next fourty-five minuets or so and..." she looks down to her bare body "You seem to have me at a disadvantage at the moment. Care to even the odds?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:45 am

"We'll to be fair I guess I will too." Aron took off his shorts, placing them on the side of the pool. He was still feeling somewhat stiff even with the water, he had no control over that. It was only natural being around his beautiful girlfriend being naked nearby though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:48 pm

Persephone looks him over. Half his body was submerged in the water, but she could still see his hard errection just fine. She was flattered she had that strong of an affect on him.

She starts lightly rubbing his chest "It's a pity I don't have anyone to share this moment with." Persephone, it seemed, was into group 'activities', as it were.

She sighs "Still, somethings don't need to be shared." she leans forwards and kisses Aron. A light mist starts to settle into the room as they kiss.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:09 pm

What she said was interesting but not surprising, since her sisters had been fine with how things went that one time. None of that really mattered at the moment, he was focused on the woman in front of him.

Aron didn't resist the kiss, he deepened it kissing her back, trailing down to her round breast. The mist became notable after, but he doubted it was natural though he hoped it was and not something else that interrupted them, again.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:47 pm

Persephone also noticed the mist and knew what it was instantly. Or more precisely, whom it was "Lady Angel! Are you spying on me?" she asks in a harsh tone.

The mist rapidly pulls together and forms Angel, who lands on the side of the pool with an "OOF!". She looks sheepishly at Persephone "No. I only came back for These!" she grabs Aron's shorts "Yoink!" and makes a mad dash for the pool door "Woob-woob-woob-woob!" she says, like Curly from the Three Stoogies.

Persephone blinks in surprise, then dawning realization hits "Ah! I thought victory had come too easy." she says with a sigh "I'll bet she even took our clothes from the locker room, too."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:50 pm

"Then how are we going to sneak back in? We can't exactly run around completely naked, unless there's towels around we could use.."
Hopefully there was, or they were in trouble.

He'd probably need to talk to Angel later, he tolerated her antics but this was a bit rediclous.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:02 am

Persephone would have liked to have seen that one. Still, she didn't seem worried "I said 'taken from the locker room'. I never said taken with her." she points out.

"Lady Angel is a prankster, not crule. There's a very good chance she's hidden them somewhere in the pool area." she explaines, hoping to put Aron's mind at ease "Remember, this isn't the first time she's done this to me." she points out.

She moves close to him, pressing her breasts against his chest "The question now becomes, do you want to continue or look for our clothing?" she asks, her green eyes locking onto his.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:05 am

That did work, since that was the main thing he had been concerned about earlier. Now he could focus back on his girlfriend hopefully with no interruptions this time around.

"The clothes can wait. I think I've kept you waiting long enough.." He leaned forward to kiss Peresphone on the lips, pushing against the wall side of the pool they were nearby.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:19 am

Persephone, once more, lets Aron have his way with her, with no protests and, much like before, she seemed to react very little to the attention he was giving her.

As she said before, it wasn't him, it was her. She felt very little and it would take some force on Aron's part to pleasure her. Fortunately, Persephone and her sisters wwre just as strong as Aron, so they could take the 'punishment' of being treated roughly.

Oddly enough, Persephone's sisters didn't seem to have the same 'problem' as Persephone has, with stunted physical feelings.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:49 pm

That was something he wondered about but right now he was more concerned with Peresphone truly enjoying herself tonight. To that end, he knew he couldn't give her the proper work over she needed in this sort of positon.

So he picked up the young woman outside the pool(covering them both temorarily with his wings) before gently setting down on the ground. Aron was still kissing her trailing down to her neck before rising up again. Without further delay, he pushed his full length inside of her, only pausing due to tightness before starting rapid, harsh thrust. It wasn't full tilt though, he was seeing how rough he had to be with them for her to get something out of it. Peresphone could also wrap her long, smooth legs around his waist from this position.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:29 am

Although Persephone Could wrap her legs around Aron's waist, she didn't. She mearly laid there as Aron roughly thrust into her "You're reaching quite deep into me." she says "I can feel you hitting my womb." she comments. Which was odd she would have one, since she was made sterile.

Still, it was much like before. She just lays there and lets Aron have his way with her. Maybe that was just how she was. Her other three sisters were aggressive and starved for affection, Jasmine was said to be shy and submissive when confronted, maybe Persephone was the same way when it came to sex as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:57 am

Aron had been told she was very muted when it came to physical feeling so this was to be expected. The womb part was odd, simply because she was sterile, maybe she wasn't intended in the beginning or something else.

Either way it wasn't important. He grunted, picking up the pace as her breast bounced with his thrusting. They had roughly thirty minutes or a bit more and he intended to get the most out of it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:46 am

As Aron continued, Persephone kept quiet and gave no indication that she felt anything he was doing to her. When he started getting rough with her, she let out a breath of air that sounded like a sigh, which possibly meant she was feeling what he was doing.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:13 pm

It wasn't much but it was a sign at least he was getting to her a bit since she normally made no outward signs she was enjoying it. He wanted to Peresphone to feel good and wasn't expecting loud moans or anything a sign was nice.

His grip on her slim waist tightened as he continued to pound into her, picking up the pace. There was a slight smacking sound as their flesh roughly met. Aron was starting to feel his first orgasm come his way, he wasn't sure if his girlfriend would have any reaction when she hit hers. He was being a lot more rough with her then normal so she could properly feel, so he would have to see.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:01 am

Persephone's only reaction to Aron's rougher treatment, was a slight shutter and after a few more minuets, she heaves a slight sigh, which seemed to signifie that she was finished.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:03 pm

Aron came a bit after Peresphone, it was a lot, mostly because he had been pent up this whole time. He was glad he had decided to take the risk and ask them out. It helped they were actually compatible.

He reluctantly pulled out as he still wanted to go but they were on a time limit here, but gently kissed her forehead. "I think we'll have to cut this session short before we get voyeurs. Did you feel anything?" He wished there was some way to fix that, he got more out of it then she did with how things were currently.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:49 pm

Persephone nods "Of course. I always felt it, it's just that it takes a lot before I can feel the pleasure. It's difficult to explain." she stands slowly, her legs were a bit unsteady from the rough working over Aron gave her.

She looks around, once steady "We need to find our clothes. I have a feeling Lady Angel either put them in the laundry room or hid them somewhere in the locker room." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:49 pm

Aron figured as much. "So how about we split up? That way we quickly find them and get out of here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:24 pm

Persephone wanders off to the laundry room. In the locker room, there were some towels where they weren't suppose to be. Aron's clothes were there.

On the top of a few lockers, were Persephone's clothes. The maid in question wanders back, in her underwear (which were dry) and she hands Aron his shorts "Lady Angel was kind enough to put our undergarments in the dryer." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:56 am

Aron thankfully took them back. "This makes things easier then." After looking around he managed to get the young demoness her clothes handing them back to her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:47 am

Persephone was a little disappointed that they had to get dressed. Even if she was a demonic maid with little feelings, she was still a woman who could appreciate a good looking young man like Aron.

The maid quickly, but efficently, got dressed, smoothing out her skirt and turning to Aron "I'm ready to go when you are." she says "Incidentally, how did our first date turn out?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:57 pm

"We can go now. As for the date, I think it went pretty well. It got cut short but we can always make do for next time."
Aron said as he made his way out. They could start leaving for the next destination tomorrow or later, it depended on Angel.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:22 pm

Persephone nods "We had the benefit of Lady Angel being distracted with her own devices. What about next time?" she asks.

She has another thought "What are we to do when we're on the road and one of us want a, uh, 'quicky'?" she asks.

"I think we might need to talk Lady Angel into purchasing a camper for herself. That way we can just add it onto the back of the rv and tow it along." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next