Just a Small Pit Stop

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Just a Small Pit Stop - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a Small Pit Stop

Post by Namey Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:39 pm

Persephone rubs his back lightly "This isn't a questing party where eveeyone needs to pull their weight." she explains "This is a road trip. The only thing you need to do, is enjoy the company of your traveling companions." she points out.

"We often don't see the importance of our presents until after we've left the group and let me say, if you left, Lady Angel will be quite upset." she says "And I will admit, I, too, will also miss seeing you walk with us."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:57 pm

It was small but that little bit made him feel a lot better. "Thank you. I was probably just overthinking things. There's something I want to talk to you about in private later, I guess it can wait until Angel goes to bed."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:34 pm

Persephone looks over to Angel, who was engrossed in that buddy cop show "I'm fairly certain we don't have to worry about Lady Angel. So long as we don't address her directly, she'll ignore us." she says.

She then leads Aron into the bedroom for an extra bit of privacy ""We should be away from any listening ears now." she assures "What is it you wished to talk with me about?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:25 am

Aron didn't really consider himself a shy person or anything normally, he was more in the middle if anything. Though of course like with most people he had his road bumps here and there.

Finally he decided to get to the point. "I've been thinking for a bit on things. I really enjoy your company and I would like to try dating. We can just see where it goes, if any naturally no pressure at your own pace. If you don't want to date, its fine no hard feelings, I'm not petty like that and you'll always be my friend regardless."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:24 pm

Persephone smiles slightly "My knowledge on human customs is a bit out dated, but I believe, from your last statement, that you just put me in, what humans call, the 'Friend zone'." she jokes.

She then composes herself and thinks for a bit "Normally, this wouldn't be my decision to make, it would be my masters. However, I don't believe Lady Angel would have any problem with it." she says.

"So long as it's understood that my duty to Lady Angel comes first and foremost. Which means, if given a choice to save you or Lady Angel, no hard feelings, but I will choose Lady Angel." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:26 pm

Aron nodded a bit. "I understand. As long as we're both trying that's all anyone could ask for. Compromises are part of this sort of thing. Though..to be honest you would be my first girlfriend ever so seems like I'll be learning along side you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:45 pm

Persephone nods "This would be a new expearience for me as well. I had never had a boyfriend before now." she says "So, what do boyfriends and girlfriends normally do when the girlfriend has to watch someone all the time?" she asks "Especially during intercourse.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:28 am

That...was a good question espeically he last part. "I'm not sure, we aren't in Castlevania where its safe and we don't anyone trustworthy to watch over her like Worgen. We'll figure it out, one thing at a time." If they did have sex, the proper way he wanted her to really enjoy herself this time around.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:31 pm

Persephone eyes Aron "What would be your ideal solution to this situation?" she asks "We both know that Lady Angel is five times as likely to get into some form of mischief if there's no one supervising her." she points out "So how would you handle this situation?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:29 am

Aron thought for a moment. "When we needed time to ourselves, I would have someone we could trust and that's dependbale to watch after her, like Worgen. It's pretty common for a leader traveling the country to have more then two bodyguards so people can switch shifts or cover for things someone might have missed. Two I'd even argue is understaffed."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:06 am

Persephone nods "A sensible reply. Though there's just one problem: the whole castle believes that Lady Angel is still there. If your master is still present, why bother sending out others for no reason?" she asks.

She shakes her head "No. We can not count on the others for help. We must figure this out for ourselves." she says "We could always wait until Lady Angel is asleep." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:52 pm

Aron thought about it. "That might work, at least I have nothing else right now I can think of. You've known Angel longer then I have, mentally how old would you say she is? It could help when dealing with her for different things. Was she born this way?" He wasn't sure if Angel's mental state was a result of a tragc incident or just happened to be born in that way, not that there was anyhing wrong with it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:37 am

Persephone seemed to take offence to what Aron had not only implied, but had outright asked "I can assure you that Lady Angel is every bit as mature and intelligent, mentally, as she is phycically." she says in a stiff tone.

"She may act childish and is often naive and impulsive, but she's just as capable as either you or I." she says.

Before she could say more, however, Angel wanders in, drawn in by Persephone's raised tone "Is everything alright here?" she asks both of them with the naive innocent of a child hearing her parents argue for the first time.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:42 am

Aron hadn't known the most gentle way to break it down because he had a strong feeling it would upset Persephone either way. It seemed that feeling was correct, but he hadn't said it to degrade Angel or anything but to help her. Even then it didn't mean she was less capable, just different.

There was an irony of Angel walking in looking like a kid stumbling on their parents arguing all things considered though. If Angel actually was pysically a little kid that's exactly what it would look like. "Everything is fine Angel. Me and Peresphone were just talking and got caught in the moment. You hungry?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:39 am

Angel shakes her head "Thank you, but no. I just finished eating." she says, refering to the Chinese food they just had "You were talking about how smart I am. If I may ask, why?" she asks.

Persephone gentaly places a hand on Angel's face "We were talking about if you were mature enough to look out for yourself for a few hours, because Aron and I are going to try dating and some might consider awakward if we were to go out and you were following us." she explains.

Angel nods, seemingly understanding what Persephone was implying "Of course I can look after myself for a few hours. I'm a big girl too. Just let me know when you two plan on going out and I'll find a way to keep myself entertained until you get back." she says, confidently.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:11 pm

Still, Aron felt he had to clear something up. "I'm sorry about what I said Angel, I wasn't trying to demean you or anything if that's how it came off."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:26 pm

Angel blinks in slight confusion "I took no offence to your words, if that's what worries you." she says simply and that was good enough for Persephone. Because if Angel wasn't offended, than neither was she. However, if Angel Had been offended (which was quite unlikely), then Persephone would have been as well. More so then she was before hand.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:44 pm

With that seemingly done, he turned to the demon maid. "Do you want to get freshed up first or go now? It doesn't matter to me either way."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:17 pm

Persephone shakes her head "It doesn't matter to me either." she says. She looks ocer to Angel "When we're gone, please try not to leave the apartment. I would get worried if you weren't here when we got back." she says in a soft tone.

Angel nods "Oh, you don't have to worry about that. I won't be going outside as long as He is waiting out there. she says as she points to a figure sitting across the building, watching their room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:17 am

Aron frowned at this. "..I know them. Me and Natomi ran into them before a while ago, I have no idea what they're doing all the way here." He didn't like it.

He remembered Natomi freaking out by their presence she never said exactly Why just to avoid them and others like them the best you can and the less you know about them, the better.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:10 pm

Angel blinks at Aron "We also encountered him in Japan, remember?" she points out "We were going to fight a group of Hunters when he showed up." she says with a smile "Daddy always told me to avoid his kind whenever I encountered them"

Persephone frowns at this for a few reasons that she would,talk with Angel first, then Aron, about. But right now, she wanted to know,what one of those Creatures was doing watching Her Angel!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:54 pm

There were a lot of things that bothered him, but first thing first. "Angel, did your father ever mention the person outside at all?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:52 am

Angel shakes her head "I'm not sure. Father was defeated before I came into this world. So I never had a chance to talk with him." she says "Daddy, on the other hand, told me to avoid his kind and that if I see one on the streets, to go the opposite direction and to get to holy ground as quickly as I can." she says with a smile.

Angel looks around, blinking in confusion "Where's Persephone?" she asks. The demonic maid was Just there, but had slipped out and was now making her way across the roof tops towards their waiting guest.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:09 pm

"I'm not sure, I think she slipped out when we were talking.
" He hoped she didn't do anything stupid. If it was just him, he would of went right away but he didn't want to leave Angel alone
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:10 pm

While it was a very gentlemanly gesture, Angel could more than take care of herself if a confrontation were to arise. Still, Angel appreciated it. She disliked being alone.

As for Persephone, thankfully as she got closer, their stalker wraps his cape around himself and disappears in a flash of emerald light, followed by tortured screams of the damned and was gone.

The demonic maid stops and looks around with her sharp eyes, as if she could spot him. But soon gives up and heads back to her friends.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next