Life Moves On

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Life Moves On - Page 2 Empty Re: Life Moves On

Post by Namey Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:35 pm

Amelia nods with a smile "Hello, Hiromi. Jennifer has told us much about you." she says. Both her and Tobias bow when Alister comes walking out "Greeting, Lord Arch Bishop. You honor us with your presents." Amelia says.

Sarah waves, still happy "Hello Alster!" she calls to Alister.

Who simply smiles "Thank you both for accepting this assignment. I'm certain you'll enjoy life on Earth." he says.

Tobias nods "I'm sure we will. I wish to inspect our new home." he says in a stern tone.

Alister nods "I shall ask Angelique if she would show you around." he says.

Espen really didn't have time for any calls after he hung up with Ness, who phased into his office in a tightly confined cluster of light particles, which take shape in the form of Ness.

He looks around, settling on Espen "At last. Espen Goldsmith. I've heard quite a lot about you." he says as he walks over, extending a hand "I'm Ness Burger, as you no doubt guessed. I feel we have some business to talk about."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:57 pm

Angelique hadn't heard the commotion(being upstairs distracted by kids does that at times) but she did come down to check on her guest once the crisis was adverted, which is when she spotted Alister with the others.

"Ah, you must be the new guest. I'm Angelique."

Hiromi turned her attention to Sarah smiling. "Hm..just wondering how old are you small one?"

Espen went over and shook his hand. "Same from your friends. It's nice to finally meet you in person."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:58 am

Jennifer introduces her family to Angelique. Alister moves over to Angelique "Would you mind showing Tobias around? He likes to know the layout of any place he's staying at." he asks.

Sarah starts counting on her fingers, then holds up a hand "I'm this old." she says proudly.

Amelia chuckles lightly "She's five years old." she says.

Ness takes something out of his backpack and places it on Espen's desk "To business, then." he says as a hologram projects it self over the room.

"Sorry about this mess..." he mumbles as he shuffles through the contents of the hologram "I think it would be best if I show you some of the advances I have planned..." he mumbles.

He finally finds one of the things he was looking for. It was the transporter "Okay, this, to start, is a transporter. I could go into detail about what it does, but suffice to say it can, as it's name implies, transport a person from one side of the planet to the other in seconds." he starts.

"And that's only the beginning. I have new medical tools and equipment that could practically eliminate all disease and viruses as well as ships that can travel many times faster than the speed of light. Taking the people of Earth to the stars." he explains.

"Having initiated First Contact with Many different races and species, I know how to approach this situation, but there's a problem." he states "Ness Burger is unknown on this planet and frankly, I would like to keep it that way. What I need, is a face that can bring this technology to the people of Earth and make sure they know how to Safely use it." he continues.

"The only problem is, there are only a select few who know how to use this technology. One is my friend, Calvine, who I don't want involved in this for his own safety. Another is a big, autonomous robot that can transform into a car. For obvious reasons I don't want to use him. And finally is someone whom the world not only thinks is dead, but thinks of her as a very bad person." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:25 am

Angelique was of course more then happy to show Tobias around, though it wasn't the biggest place he'd still want to know what his new home would be like.

Hiromi smiled at that, partly amused. "You might not see it now, but there's a lot of perks to being small. Don't be so eager to grow up too fast."

There was another knock on the door, this time it was Vira and her family with groceries for the house, but they certainly hadn't expected for Jennifer's family to arrive just now.

"Seems you're in a tough spot." Espen sympathized. "I'm not sure what to suggest, but it does seem who ever uses this techoloy will have a lot of attention draw to them and not all good. I doubt just anyone can learn it either, if its as advanced as you say."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:47 pm

Sarah's eyes light up when she sees Vira "It's the singing lady!" she says, pointing.

Amelia kneels besides her daughter "Sarah. Reemember what I said about pointing. It's extremely rude." she says in a soft tone.

Sarah gets a guilty look on her face "I's sowwy." she says.

Jennifer moves to help Vita with her burden "Vira, this is my family. My mother Amelia and my little sister, Sarah. My father is with Angelique touring the house." she says.

Ness was a bit disappointed that Espen's reaction wasn't better. Still he hid it extremely well "I'm surprised you're questioning how advanced my tech is when compared to what this world has right now." he points out.

"As for who gets to use it, I plan on giving it to those who are responsible enough to handle it. While I want to make sure everyone can use this technology, I just can't entrust a matter/antimatter reactor to anyone."  he says.

Then he sighs "Well...since you're not sure how to proceed, I guess I'll head back to my work shop and figure this out on my own." he mumbles as he pulls something out of his pocket. It was likely a portable transporter device.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:45 am

Vira was grateful for the help, though she did smile at Sarah. "It's all right Sarah. It's nice to meet you and the others finally. My little sister should be coming soon, maybe you two could hang out." We'll that and her mother.

"Mainly, as far as tech goes..I'm not great with it at all. It took me forever just to learn the basics of a computer. If you like, I can see about someone that would fit that mold and send them your way for you to approve of." He offered.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:50 pm

Sarah didn't seem as thrilled about that as one would have expected "Sarah's not use to being around other children. That's why we thought it would be best for her to make a few friends here." Amelia explains.

Ness nods "I understand that this technology wouldn't be for everyone. That's why I would also be giving them their own assistants to help them with it." he explains.

Then he thinks for a bit "You know, it might be easier to show you what I mean and maybe give you a heads up about what I plan on doing." he suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:43 pm

Vira nodded a bit to that. "Ah, I see. Is this your first time you and your family has been here before?"

"I don't have a problem with it, but I assume its back in New York correct? If so I would need to a message or two before I go." Espen said.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:33 pm

Amelia nods "Yes. We never had a reason to come to Earth until now. We've always heard it wasn't a good place to raise children if you weren't born here." she says.

Ness shakes his head "No. My workshop is in Tokyo. It shouldn't take up more then a few seconds to get there when you're ready to leave." he says, casually.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:32 am

"It's not as bad as people say. Granted it has its share of issues but a lot of people that don't live here exaggerate the problems we do have. Maybe later I could show your family around, I was born here after all.
" Vira was going say something else when the door was heard again; this time it was Nikki and Kylie they came back with the rest of the food.

Espen silently got a few things in order with a call or two then moved closer to Ness. "Ready when you are."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:24 pm

Alister moves to help Nikki and Kylie with their bags. Arch Bishop or not, it was a man's duty to help a lady with her burdens.

Amelia chuckle lightly "True as that may be, you need to remember, you're a star and everything I've read about suggests that Humans love their stars." she says, good naturedly.

Sarah eyes Kylie "Where are your wings?" she asks.

Ness taps a few things on his tricorder "I'll explain what this is in a bit. And we are outta here." he says as a confinement beam of light shifts them into light particles and they disappear from the office.

((Will continue their thread in Tokyo, Everything is Changing.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:21 am

Of course Hiromi went to help Nikki, it wouldn't do to sit if she could actually do something.

Kylie looked confused, a question mark floating over head. "Huh? I'm a Nosferatu, we don't have wings."

"Thank you Alister and Hiromi." Nikki said as she stepped fully inside, placing the things away. "And technically we do have wings made of shadow. But its more technical skill she doesn't know how to do and not everyone does. Anyway I'm Nikki and this is my daughter Kylie. It's nice to meet all of you."

She was a bit surprised to see Alister here, but not at the same time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:08 pm

Amelia smiles "How do you do. I'm Amelia Braxton and this is my youngest daughter, Sarah." she says, motioning to the little girl with the small bat wings.

Having heard someone say her name, Sarah looks up, just as confused as Kylie was not too long ago "Huh?" she says, looking around, as if she missed something.

Amelia chuckles lightly, then looks at the stairs "My husband, Tobias, is somewhere around here. He's inspecting the house to see what needs to be done to make it more secure." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:40 am

Nikki was amused by Sarah's confusion but didn't say anything on it. The comment about her husband inspecting the house brought back memories, she made her peace with it but did make her think back. "That's good. This place had some..issue in the past." She said carefully because Sarah and Kylie were here so she didn't elaborate on it.

Hiromi who was looking at the clock stood up. "I'm sorry to say, but I'll have to be taking my leave. I need to talk to Lazy Kazenabi about a few things."

"You're leaving already?" Kylie looked disapointed.

She crouched down and hugged Kylie. "I'll be back, I promise. Just a few boring things here and there." She got back up, nods to the others and then left.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:35 pm

Amelia nods "I've read about the history of this orphanage and I can assure you that nothing like that will happen again with me and my husband here." she says "Still, I have a feeling that I'll be relying on Angelique until I'm up to speed about the goings on of Earth." she says.

She looks down to Sarah "Why don't you go play out in the yard? Maybe you'll see a rabbit out there." she says.

Sarah brightens up at the idea of being able to see a rabbit "Okay!" she says cheerfully as she wanders to the backyard. Amelia would still keep a close eye on her, just incase.

She looks back to Nikki "If I may ask, how are the educations of the children here handled?" she asks "Back on Elysium we have private institutes based on the background of the parents, that handle the education of our children." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:33 pm

"We'll, we have public funded schools normally but home schooling or private schools aren't unheard of either. It really depends on the needs of the child, the parents and their income."

She turned to Alister. "How long will you be able to stay with us?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:35 pm

Alister pulls out a pocket watch "I'll be in New York for a few days. I have a booked week of political things I need to handle. Mainly with the Shokan."  he mumbles.

Amelia looks around "And I had best find my husband. It was a pleasure to have meet you." she says with a thoughtful nod to Nikki, before heading off.

Alister watches her go "Though she hides it, she's astatic to be here. In the realm where the Great and Mighty Galford resides." he says with a slight smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:41 pm

While Nikki was still partially skeptical of Will being a true deity, she was glad Amelia was apparently happy to be here. It still surprised her that the business with the Shokan still wasn't taken care of, but at the same time not. "I think I'll leave the politics to you and Espen, I've never been too much into them but someone has to do it."

"How has Kiro been doing? I haven't really gotten to see them because he's been busy. I still don't know how he survived.."
Vira asked, but it was to be expected after everything that happened.

"Could be your little 'guardian angel' ninja that had been helping you out. Or demon in this case."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:36 pm

Alister smiles slightly "Stranger things have happened here, I have noticed." he says, referring to all the odd occurrences that have happened on Earth. "Well, ladies, I must be going now." he says with a smile "If you'll excuse me." he says and starts out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:28 pm

"Wait." Nikki said, wanting to catch him before he left. "If you're here for a few days and you get some down time, would you like to spend some time together before you leave?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:57 pm

Alister nods "I think I would like that." he says as he hands Nikki a card with a number scrawled on the back "That's my personal number. Give me a call sometime." he says with a smile, then nods to Vira and Nikki "Ladies." and with that, he was off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:48 am

After Alister left, Vira decided to head out for a walk, her mother and sister didn't need her at the moment and she had a few things to take care. Other then that, she really just wanted to get out the house for a minute.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:31 pm

Amelia comes walking out about a minuet later and takes notice of Vira "Is everything alright, my dear?" she asks with motherly concern.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:44 am

Vira paused in her walk when Ameila came out to turn around. "Hm? Oh, nothing but thank you for asking. I was just going on a walk."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:16 pm

Amelia nods with a smile "You be safe out there, dear." she says and starts to head back in when Jennifer comes walking out, cell to her ear.

"What do you mean he's not in the office? Where is he then...?" she asks and frowns at the answer she gets, then hangs the phone up and curses.

Amelia blinks in surprise "Is there something the matter, Jen?" she asks with motherly concern.

Jennifer shakes her head "Espen's gone missing from his own company and if I don't find him in the next six hours, I have to tell my commanding officer that I failed my assignment." she grumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next