Waiting

2 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Waiting - Page 3 Empty Re: Waiting

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:36 pm

"Welcome back. And you must be KOS-MOS, I'm Calvine nice to meet you." He had no idea Anita was feeling anxious about the android woman, but just himself personally he liked to judge people after he got to know them a little bit. It wasn't to say it happened all the time, he was human so he was bound not to always see things clearly.

"As for Cedrick, she went for a walk."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:47 pm

KOS-MOS looks at Clavine "Correct. It is nice to meet you, Calvine." she says as she looks around "What is it that you build here?" she asks "I have need of a charging station. I am only at half power right now." she says.

Ness sighs "I'll be back in a bit." he says as he rushes out to look for Cedrick.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:42 pm

"I build all kinds of things here really. As for a charging station..I think I can help. Do you know what kind of energy you run off on? What other energies work in recharging you?"
Calvine asked, maybe scanning KOS-MOS would yield some results. The last thing he wanted to do was end up harming her on accident by doing the well meaning thing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:54 pm

KOS-MOS looks at Calvine, indeed, she hadn't Stopped looking at Calvine "Once the charging station is ready, I shall adjust it for the type of power I require." she says.

Ness comes back with Cedrick in tow "I know you can take care of yourself, but there's an Army of Hunters looking for you, as well as the Scanners and who knows what else." he says to Cedrick.

"I do not see why you are making such a big deal out of this. If I were in any danger, I would have simply gotten into Kitt and we would have driven away." she says in an even tone.

KOS-MOS looks over to see what was going on, then focuses back on Calvine "When you're ready to begin construction on the charging station, I shall assist you. That way I can make any adjustments if I feel they're necessary." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:45 am

Calvine shrugged as he began getting various tools so he could get to work. "I may as well get this out the way when I can while I'm not as busy. I have a general idea of things, just let me know for specic other details."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:02 am

Ness walks over to Calvine "Hey buddy! Question, do you trust me enough to make your whole complex open to me without any restrictions?" he asks.

Cedrick eyes KOS-MOS "Ness, who is this?" she asks an in even tone.

The android in question turns to Cedrick and Ness "I am 'Kosmos Obey Strategical Multiple Operation System'. An Anti-Gnosis Battle Android. Developed by Vector Industries First R&D Division. You may call me KOS-MOS." she says.

Cedrick nods slowly "I see...you may call me Cedrick. It is good to meet you, KOS-MOS." she says in a dead tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:04 am

Calvine turned to Ness. "I do. In fact you should be able to walk around to other parts now. And, what exactly is a Gnosis?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:29 am

KOS-MOS looks to Calvine "The Gnosis are entities shrouded in mystery with a hostility toward mankind, appearing in many different forms and sizes. Each Gnosis is actually a human spirit that refused to join the Collective Unconscious when they died. she starts.

"The Gnosis exist in a unique dimension separate from the physical plane (or real space) called the imaginary space; therefore, it is normally impossible for humans to come into contact with them." she points out.

"Strangely, despite their destructive powers and obvious sentience, they are mostly comprised of sodium chloride (pure salt); when translucent, they are composed of water and sodium hydroxide." she continues.

"If someone is touched by a Gnosis, they either die by breaking down into salt, or become Gnosis themselves. The latter of which occurs if one is touched but survives." she finishes.

Ness nods "Brutal. I guess it's a good thing none of those things came with you through the vortex." he says, looking to Calvine "Awesome! I'll need one of your warehouses." he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:45 am

Man I thought the Borg were bad.

Calvine tossed Ness a card. "This a card key for one of them you can use if needed. What exactly are you going to do?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:41 am

Ness catches the card "You know, I'm not really sure. But I'll bet it'll be pretty cool." he says as he nudges KOS-MOS "And You, my dear, will be coming with me." he says "Well, I'm off to do something, not sure what." he looks to Cedrick and Anita "Ladies, try to stay out of trouble." he spins and points to Calvine "That goes double for you, buddy!" he says with a chuckle, then heads out, KOS-MOS in tow.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:00 am

Calvine wondered what that was all about before shaking his head a bit. He figured Ness was doing something but keeping it a surprise. "We'll, I'm going have to give this a break to catch up on a few things at home. What are you two going to do?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:06 am

Anita shrugs "Well, I'm not a super genius like you or Ness, so I'm going to head back to the apartment and continue my studies." she writes the address down "That's our hotel incase you need me for anything." she says.

Cedrick looks back outside "I believe, I shall go for a walk." she says "There are some issues that have come to my attention, recently, that I feel I need to think about." she says as she nods to Calvine "Good day." she says simple, before starting out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:12 am

Calvine watched them leave before heading off, it did make him pause to wonder if Ness would even be able to find him since he didn't get a address. Then again he could always ask one of the employee's or find out himself, he always did.

The home was empty at the moment, Angelique and Sydney were away visiting Alden and Angelique's own family in New York but they would be back.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:25 pm

It was later in the night when Ness comes knocking on Calvine's door "Hey buddy! I have something to talk to you about." he calls. So much for tact, it was about the middle of the night.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:26 pm

Calvine was going to actually wind down when Ness came over the door. "Hm? What's up?" He moved aside so he could come in.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:49 pm

Ness comes on in, he was by himself at the moment "Well, first of all, I built KOS-MOS her charging station, so you don't need to worry about that." he starts.

"Also, I figured that, as good as your security was, it could be better and I set up a dispersal field and sensor net around your main building and warehouses, that way no one can scan them without you knowing where it's coming from. Plus, any experiments you may be working on won't give off any outside energy." he explains.

"I'm also in the process of building a small scale assembly line for the NS-5s. You need to make some form of large income and This is the perfect way." he says.

"Oh and I'm thinking about making a space station. Governments have say over who does what in their own borders, but space, well, they have no claim over that." he says with a chuckle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:06 pm

Calvine smiled. "That's a pretty clever idea, thanks man I owe you one. I'm guessing KOS-MOS is getting recharged? Also you mentioned something about having the specs of giant robots? I don't need it myself since I have a mech, but they're ever needed maybe we could train some pilots for it. Kinda makes me wonder what they'd be like powered by energon, not that I plan to do it even if I did."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:19 pm

Ness nods to his question about KOS-MOS "Yeah. I actually have the designs of a few giant robots. Some over two hundred feet tall." he says.

"Tricorders are wonderful things indeed." he says with a chuckle "I would hold off on using energon for anything, as I am the only source of it on this world and I have yet to perfect the synthetic energon." he says.

"Still, we'll need a power source for any new vehicles and automations." he mumbles "Dilithium takes too long to make. Phazon is too dangerous. Energon is too rare." he looks to Calvine "Any thoughts?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:24 pm

Calvine shook his head. "I'm not sure..fusion or nuclear maybe? No, scratch the later that could go wrong. How long would it take you to perfect the synthetic energon you think?" He asked curiously.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:37 pm

Ness shrugs "With only a little bit of Actual energon left and no Cybertronians to test it on, who can really say." he says "Kitt doesn't run on the same kind of energon, so..." he trails off, then EFP! Epic Face Palms!

"Kitt's been the answer to this problem this whole time. When is energon Not energon? When it's synthetic energon." he says, feeling slightly irritated at himself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:54 pm

Calvine paused. "So Kitt runs on artificual Energon? Or am I misunderstanding."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:28 pm

Ness thinks for a bit "I think it's more, like a byproduct of Energon. Much like how diesel is a byproduct of gasoline. It's just refined to be different, but does the same thing." he says.

Smacking Calvine on the arm he starts out "I'll see ya later, buddy. I think I need to look more closely at Kitt's brand of Energon." he says as he heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:48 pm

Calvine, of course, was already at the lab and getting to work early in the morning. Ness already had access to the place among others so he'd come at his own time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Ness had never left his warehouse and had been hard at work all night. He felt inspired to create, which was something that he hadn't felt in a Very long time. He was, currently, working on a little something for himself at the moment. He supposed he Should go and check on Cedrick and Anita, but they were big girls and could take care of each other. Plus, Kitt would inform him if there Was trouble.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:20 pm

Calvine decided to take a break and see what Ness was up, he might still be in the warehouse but it was one of the first places he went to visit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum