Waiting

2 posters

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Waiting - Page 15 Empty Re: Waiting

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:14 pm

Cadmus didn't say anything, but he did have a lot of things on his mind. He was still mad at himself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:34 pm

Ness stops and checks his tricorder "Don't worry about Mimi. She'll reboot her systems in a bit. Hopefully she will acts more like a bodyguard and not like a horny teenager." he says.

"Kitt, did you and KOS-MOS find them?" he asks. Then he nods "Rodger. We'll be there in a few minuets." he says, then turns to Cadmus "They found their trail and have tracked them to where they're holding Naomi." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:42 pm

Camdus shook his head. "No..that's not it entirely. I shouldn't have gotten distracted like that in the first place. Instead I let the little head do the thinking simply because they were more or less throwing themselves at me and its been forever." He mumbled
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:09 pm

Ness shrugs "Listen, dude, you don't have to explain anything to me. I'm not here to judge. I'm sure every guy's been there at one point or another." he says as he follows the signal he was getting.

"Kitt and KOS-MOS are just a head." he says as he keeps following the trail and sure enough, there was the Trans Am and the android.

KOS-MOS turns to Ness "They are in that small shack. There are sixe of them, including Naomi Sylibus." she says.

Ness nods and turns to Cadmus "Okay hero. Go save your damsel in distress." he says "If you need help, as much as I doubt you will, just call us and we'll be there." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:54 pm

Cadmus chuckled a bit almost bitterly. "I'm many things. A hero isn't one of them though. I'm getting into semantics."

That all said he approached the shack, he was probably just going to break inside but if he wasn't careful that could backfire and hurt Naomi on accident, which of course he didn't want to do.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:02 pm

Ness looks from him to the shack "Just kick down the door, beat the holy living Hell out of everyone and get Naomi out of there." he hisses "Remember, she's too valuable to allow harm to come to her." he reminds Cadmus.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:07 pm

We'll so much for that.

He didn't respond verbally to what Ness said but he did react by just knocking the door down easily enough. It wasn't like it was meant for something like him in the first place, he'd just focus on who ever was closes at the time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:17 pm

Instantly there were four guns pointed at him "Lower your weapons." says the familiar voice of Johns "Hey Cadmus. I was wondering when you would get here." he says in a friendly tone as his men put their guns away.

"Even though I know you won't, I have to at least ask you to leave. Tylon only wants what's theirs." Johns says as he stands behind an unconscious Naomi, who was tied to a chair.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:21 pm

Cadmus frowned to this, he wasn't worried about 9MM rounds or anything but the heavier stuff could hurt. Luckily his damned reflexes were so high.

"Why did you betray Naomi, Johns?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:41 pm

They were heavier caliber weapons, intended to stop those with high resistances to small caliber weapons and there was little chance that one could dodge bullets this close. Still, there wouldn't be a need to test that theory.

Johns shakes his head "That doesn't really matter at this point now does it?" he asks as he waves to his men "Get miss Sylibus out of here. We don't want her to get hurt in the coming battle." he says as his men go about moving Naomi out of the small shack.

Johns cracks his knuckles "It's just you and me now. Lets see which one of us would have made the better bodyguard." he says as he flexes his muscles, which strained and creaked like old leather.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:07 am

"Oh, but it is.But fine. Your move."
Cadmus wasn't the least bothered or intimidated. He still didn't want to fight Johns though it seemed like that would have to be done.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:35 am

Johns holds his arms mid level as he starts to raise his beast drive energy, much like how Z-Warriors power up their Ki energy "RRRAAAAAHHHH!!" he yells as electricity and pure energy start to crackle and surround him and the whole shack starts to shake!

Ness suddenly throws the door open and thrusts his hand casually at Johns, violently pushing him away and through the wall "Hey! We got Naomi. We can amscray whenever you want." he says, as if he hadn't just pushed someone through a wall.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:03 am

Cadmus was a bit surprised but at the same time not. "I had some questions to ask them but I doubt he'd answer anyway. Let's just get out of here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:18 am

Ness nods and heads out "Kitt's got Naomi and he's talking her to my warehouse outside of Paragon Corps main building. One of the safest places to be at the moment." he says.

He knew KOS-MOS was handling Johns. She was efficient that way. He looks over to Cadmus "You're wondering why Johns betrayed Naomi, aren't you?" he asks.

He knew Cadmus would probably chalk that up to him being psychic and/or reading his mind, when in truth, Ness overheard their conversation "Johns is a good man. He still has great respect for Naomi and wouldn't let nothing bad happen to her, you know." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:23 am

Cadmus crossed his arms. "So, why then? Is he being blackmailed with his family hostage or something?" He was more thinking out loud then anything.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:38 am

Ness nods "That's it exactly. Tylon had taken his family hostage and if he didn't feed them intel or nab Naomi when they told him to, then harm would come to them." he says.

KOS-MOS comes running up to them, catching up easily "The threat has been dealt with and we should not encounter him anymore tonight." she says.

Ness nods "Good. Go a head and meet up with Kitt at the warehouse. We'll be there shortly." he says and KOS-MOS takes off with a mighty leap!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:51 am

"Something tells me I wouldn't want to fight them. But I'm usually smart enough to avoid people way out of my league."
Cadmus said as he watched KOS-MOS jump away before turning back to Ness. "We'll, that won't do. I want to rescue his family and make they get back into one piece. I did promise myself I'd help him retire from this sort of thing when he was ready so he could live a more normal life with his family, and that's what I intend to do."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:36 pm

Ness slows a bit and looks over to Cadmus "How? You don't know where Tylon's holding them and even if you knew, they'll have some pretty strong Zoanthropes guarding them, since Johns is pretty strong himself." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:39 pm

Cadmus shook his head. "It doesn't matter what happens to me. I have to at least try once I figure something out I'm not just going to rush in. How do you know all this in the first place though?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:58 pm

Ness frowns "It's funny when people try to be a hero and use the martyr's line of 'My  life's not important!'. You don't think what happens to matters? Tell me, if you take a bullet to the head there and drop dead, how do you suppose Johns family will get out?" he asks.

"Also, I know all this because I'm a powerful psychic who can read minds, moves objects, rearrange atoms to  make something else, see into the future or the past, travel to distant worlds or dimensions and even times. In short, I know all this because I'm awesome." he says as Paragon Corps comes into view.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:10 pm

Cadmus frowned. "Of course results matters, that's why I said I wouldn't rush into things. What I meant is, if I died in the process but they got freed it wouldn't matter. Johns, Naomi, his family are good people. I'm not. Not with all the things I've done in the past."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:21 pm

At this, Ness comes to a stop "Whoa, whoa, whoa! All the things You've done?" he asks, then chuckles "Young man, you have no idea who you're standing next to, do you? I've done some things that would make you question the very Concepts of good and evil, but that doesn't make me a bad person because of it. I have every right to go on living as any of those good people out there and so do you and you know I'm right."  he says, sounding annoyed.

He starts towards his warehouse, Kitt was parked outside "Let me ask you something, what would be the point of trying your hardest to save someone, if just One person doesn't make it? Oh sure you got the rest out, but that one person will never know what the future would have held for them."  he points out.

"The goal Isn't to get Most of them out, it's to get All of them out and to safety. That includes yourself." he says as he unlocks the door and heads on in "Give me some time and I'll think of a way to get this taken care of so that Everyone, makes it out alive." he states.

He looks over to the med bay he had in his 'small' warehouse "Naomi's resting in the med bay. She should be waking up soon. It's  best you be there by her side when she does and tell her that You were the one who rescued her." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:30 pm

Cadmus said nothing, he let the conversation drop since he was done talking about it and Naomi came up. Never the less he went to Naomi's side so she would have a familiar face when she woke up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:55 pm

Ness walks over to his 'Think Tank', which consisted of Plasma globes, Perpetual Motion Pendulum balls, The Swinging Sticks kinetic motion desk sculptures, Plasma disks, Chinese Baoding stress balls and a self raking Rock garden. He sits down "Computer, contact Calvine and ask if he can come to my warehouse." he says, getting a confirmation chime.

In the med bay, Naomi starts to slowly come around "Uhhh...." she groans as she slowly sits up "W-what happened? Di I fall asleep?" she asks as she looks around, then focuses on Cadmus "Where...am I? How long was I out for?" she asks, seeing all this futuristic equipment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Calvine was busy at the moment, but it seemed he got the message and would be there when he could.

Cadmus glanced around the back to Naomi. "Some of Tylon's goons happened, but I rescued you. We're in some building by that man named Ness at the moment."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum