Just Friends?

2 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Just Friends? - Page 11 Empty Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 08, 2015 6:49 am

Hiroshi found the apartment for too long and knocked on the door, waiting.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 09, 2015 1:23 am

Usagi opens the door, looking like she had just woken up "Oh, Hiroshi. What brings you to this neighborhood?" she asks as she spies Mad "Ah. This is Hunter business, I take it." she moves aside "Come on in, you two." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 09, 2015 8:07 pm

Hiroshi came on inside, thanking her. "So anything interesting happen on your end far as Oni activity goes lately?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 11, 2015 12:20 am

Usagi shakes her head "It's been surprisingly quite as far as the Oni go." she says "It's when things get quite like this, I start to worry." she says.

Mad nods slowly "It's quite...because the Hunters...are handling them..." he snarls.

Usagi frowns at this "Do the Hunters even know How to handle these Oni?" she asks "They're not like most other nonhumans. It takes a special kind of energy to completely stop them." she explains.

Mad nods once again "The Hunters...have been here...for Centuries...they can...get the job...done..." he growls, turning his burning eyes towards the gravity siren.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 11, 2015 12:38 pm

"Sometimes no news is good news. Have you seen a Oni woman, mostly humanoid, red skin with a lot of blades basically wearing a bikini? She's kinda hard to miss, I ran into them when I was getting Suki's dad
." Hiroshi said.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 11, 2015 5:22 pm

Usagi shakes her head "No, sorry." she says "Why would I want to be Looking for Oni? From my understanding, they eventually find you and Suki, right?" she asks.

Mad turns his burning gaze towards Hiroshi "Perhaps...she's still...where you left her..." he growls.

Usagi shrugs "It's worth looking into. I'll come along if you need any help with her." the Gravity Siren offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 7:57 am

Hiroshi shook his head. "No, not look just if you saw someone like that. Anyway that said, she can't really help I think but it doesn't hurt to try."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 1:44 pm

Usagi shrugs "Well, I can keep an eye out and if I see anyone that matches your description I'll give you a call." she says "So, how's Suki handling everything that's happened in the last few days?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 2:48 pm

Hiroshi frowned a bit, thinking. "She's..doing as well as she can be considering things. At least she's up and about now but its going to take some time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 3:28 pm

Usagi nods "That's understandable, I suppose. I don't have any siblings, so I wouldn't know what it feels like to have one turn against you." she says.

Mad suddenly turns and walks outside. He looked like he was in deep thought about something.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 15, 2015 8:16 am

Hiroshi wondered what was eating Mad, but the timing was too much a concidence. "We'll I'll let you go then, you're welcome to come if you want but I don't have a particular direction I'm going right now." He went to follow after Mad.

"Something wrong?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 15, 2015 9:30 am

Mad was staring ahead "You People...seem to think...you know...what's going on..." he growls "But you...know nothing....have you ever...considered what...her brother's going through?" he snarls "I...was once...on the wrong side...of fighting my brother...so I know."

He turns his burning gaze towards Hiroshi, peering into his soul "You...don't have any siblings...so you couldn't possibly...understand what either side...is going through." he says in a low growl.

"Let's go..." he snarls as he starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 15, 2015 9:44 am

Hiroshi had never claimed to, so he had no idea what Mad was even on his high horse about. But it wasn't worth a argument over so he didn't say anything. Besides to him it just seemed like Mad had some own personal demons of the past and was lashing out, as the situation reminded him of himself. Just let them blow off some steam was the best way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 15, 2015 9:51 am

High horse wasn't exactly right and if Mad were lashing out, he would have done so physically, not metaphorically. Still, Hiroshi was right about One thing. The situation did remind Mad about his past, so he had an idea about what Takumi was going through. That's the one thing no one seemed to take into account.

Mad slows a pace "This place...was a dead end...where now...shall we seek?" he snarls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 17, 2015 4:26 pm

Hiroshi frowned a bit. "I hate to say it, but that is a dead end on my front. I'm going have to go with you when you go out in your search."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 18, 2015 12:04 am

Mad doesn't look at Hiroshi "Did you want...to go to...the place...where that Oni was?" he asks in a snarl "This...is your show...I'm only...here as a guest." he growls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 18, 2015 1:08 pm

Hiroshi didn't think it was a good idea or get any kinds of results what so ever which was the main reason he hadn't suggested it. Blader wouldn't have any information where they were directly and after what happened he seriously doubted she'd help, never mind want anything to do with them. It short, it would have been a waste of both their time.

"It couldn't hurt.." Hiroshi said more to himself as he headed to the hospital.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 18, 2015 2:02 pm

((Oh my goodness that was hilarious!))
__

Mad nods slowly as he follows Hiroshi to the hospital. The trip was reletivly uneventful. They got stopped by some Scanners, but Mad flashed is Hunter's badge and they left him and Hiroshi alone.

They finally get to the hospital and it looked just as bad as it did the first time and just as abandoned. Mad frowns "Are you sure...this is...the location?" he growls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 20, 2015 12:11 pm

Hiroshi looked around a bit, frowning. "It is but doesn't seem like they're here anyway.."

"Honestly, the idea is just stupid for a number of reasons really thinking about it and just be a waste of time. Let's just head back."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 20, 2015 1:19 pm

As theu turned to head out, Mad pauses and looks back over his shoulder. His burning eyes seeing everything "Wait...someone...is here."he growls in a low tone "I believe...it's your Oni." he snarls as he heads in, slowly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 20, 2015 2:17 pm

Hiroshi still didn't think it was a good idea and told Mad as such, however if he was heading back then maybe he had something in mind. So of course he followed after him.

It did leave some speculation of why she was still here, maybe the price of failing was death? If that was the case, she'd have nowhere to really go.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 20, 2015 2:48 pm

Mad stops just outside a busted ER door and nods slowly "Something...is just up ahead." he growls in a low tone "I shall check...and see...whom it is." he hisses as he fades into the shadows and was gone.

A few minuets later, Mad comes walking out of the shadows "It...is her." he growls "How...shall we proceed?" he asks in a low snarl.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 21, 2015 10:28 am

Hiroshi kinda wondered why Mad was constantly growling and such but he got used to it after a bit. The last part? He wasn't sure, he had already stated himself it was a stupid idea and there was nothing to gain from it.

"Let me think." He glanced in the general direction. "I literally only brought her up as after thought when talking to Usagi, I didn't have a plan. The only thing if maybe we can get her to our side since extra help never hurts. If her master is the succeed or die type, it might explain why she's still here. We have to go by that angl if anything."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 21, 2015 6:20 pm

Mad snarls something unintelligible as he clenches his clawed hand, which is engulfed in dark energy that looks like a thick mist, takes a step back and Kicks down the door, which completely destroys it!

Blader jumps to her feet and goes to draw her sword, but Mad was there in an Instant!

He kicks the hilt, pushing the sword back into it's sheath, blocks a strike from Blader, grabs her arm and twists it behind her back, hooks her leg with one of his and forces her to the ground, pinning her down.

She struggles against Mad's weight and strength, both were too great for her "Get...Off me! You thrice damned demon!" she demands "Who in the Nine Hells are you anyway?" she says.

Mad flashes his Hunter's badge in front of her "Hunters? Well you're out of luck! I did nothing wrong!" she says, still struggling.

Mad uses his free hand to get a pair of special binders from his jacket "Well...we both know...that's a lie." he says in a low growl as he cuffs her, then takes off her sword and pushes her with her back against the wall so she can see them both.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 25, 2015 3:52 pm

Hiroshi frowned, he didn't much like this. "Mad, what are you planning to do with them?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next