Just Friends?

2 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Just Friends? - Page 7 Empty Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:13 am

Hiroshi nodded and went to the location Jason asked, a morgue how creepy. Or perhaps it was more knowing the looming mortality of yourself and those you care about Suki had been so close to death if not for Jason.

Though, according to what Camlo said about Sayains, shouldn't she be a lot stronger now? Or maybe it didn't work all the time but it was hardly a huge concern with far more important things on the line.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:43 am

It was like Jason said. Kyosuki was in the morgue. He was easy to find, because his fridge was open and his gurney pulled out, so he didn't suffocate in the fridge. He was unconscious, but alive and unharmed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:53 am

Hiroshi gave a sigh of relief after he checked the man over and he seemed to be perfectly fine. His second goal was to get them out of here and back to the base. He did wonder a few other things that were concerning but they would have to wait for now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:37 pm

The Oni Lieutenant was glaring at Jason "I should have guessed that Gutter Snipe would try to betray me!" she growls, referring to Hiroshi.

Jason shakes his head "Actually, he had nothing to do with me coming here. I was just tired of you so-called 'Bad Guys' always sticking it to the good guys." he says "Not so tough when there's someone Much stronger than you calling the shots now are you?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:35 pm

Hiroshi tried to wake him up, but if that didn't work he'd simply carry him but the idea was to help them walk rather then carry them the entire way there. If that didn't work he'd just go with it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:25 pm

Kyosuki was out like a light. Changes were good that had him under some kind of spell or maybe drugged him. Either way, he wasn't waking up.

Blader suddenly springs up, two blades in hand and rushes at Jason faster than most can see! Most, not Jason. He could see her movements just fine.

He, once more, effortlessly dodges Blader's attacks "Listen, we can keep dancing this dance all night if you want. There's No way you can win." he says.

This, however, didn't stop Blader from trying and finally, she connected with a slash! Jason Let her hit, just to show her that her attacks did little against him.

Balder's attack did little more then scratch him and even that healed up almost instantly "There, you see? Your blades are Normal, unimpressive blades that I can heal up from in no time." he says as he throws his hand forwards, hitting the Oni Lieutenant with a pressure wave that threw her back against the wall, hard.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:28 pm

Hiroshi sighed, he figured that was probably the case so he gently picked the older man up and headed back the way he came. He intended on exiting the way he came and getting out of this creepy hospital back to the base.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:59 pm

Jason sensed that Hiroshi and Kyosuki were out of the hospital and looks to Blader "Don't beat yourself up over this loss. I've taken down people strong enough to destroy this whole planet with one finger." he says to the Oni woman.

"Also, I know what your bosses price for failing him is and so do you. You have the potential to do something Better with your life or, you can throw it away by returning to someone who doesn't give a damn about you or your life." he says as he puts two fingers to his forehead "The choice is yours to make." he says as he blurs and vanishes.

Back at the safehouse, Christine was making dinner for those who were still there. Her and Suki. The young Saiyan seemed to still be processing what all was going on. Christine was taking it easy with her. Otherwise, Suki might have a breakdown and go into total mind lock.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:04 pm

Hiroshi finally reached the hunter safe house and knocked on the door and waited for someone to open. He wasn't sure when Kyosuki would wake up but at the least he was alive and in one piece.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:04 pm

Jason opens the door "Welcome back." he says casually "Ah. Suki will be pleased to know that her dad's safe." he says as he moves aside.

"She and Christine are in the kitchen. Christine's making dinner for everyone, which is her and Suki. I suppose I should let them know you're back." he says as he heads to the kitchen.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:13 pm

Hiroshi went to let the man sleep it off and lay it down for now but he had no doubt in his mind Suki would likely want to check on them. After that was finished, he headed downstairs to check on everyone else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:32 pm

Christine and Suki were having a little something to eat, while Jason was standing by the door to the holodeck. He motions for Hiroshi to come on over "Roshi, you need to relax and unwind." he says as he opens the door "Come on in here. I want to show you something." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:36 pm

Hiroshi wondered what it was all about, but he shrugged and went to follow Jason to whatever it was he wanted to show him. Suki would be all right without him for now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:43 pm

The room looked empty and dark. Except for an orange grid pattern that ran all over the room "The others won't be home tonight, so you and Suki have the place all to yourselves. Well, except for Christine that is." he points out.

"This, is a holodeck. Anything you can think of, it'll display. Anywhere you want to go, it'll take you there." he says "Anything. Give it a try. Put that imagination to use."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Anything? He couldn't really think of something on the top of his head but he tried. "Computer, simulate a random advanced city." If this was a holodeck, then it probably worked like the one in the show.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:27 pm

The computer chimes a confirmation and the room shimmers as a Tech Noir city comes into view, complete with people and vehicles.

Everything was frozen in place, waiting for Hiroshi to begin the program "A little something to use if you need a place to be alone, let off some steam or whatever." he smacks Hiroshi on the arm "Imma bounce. You crazy kids have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do." he says as he puts his fingers to his head, blurs and disappears again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:50 pm

Maybe this would be good for Suki too, a nice quite setting where she could relax. She couldn't completely, not with her mother and grandmother. Not to mention what her little brother had done to her.

"Begin program."

For now he'd just walk around a bit he guessed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:00 pm

The program springs to life as the cars go zooming around in the air and the ground and people and robots start bustling around on the streets. A person bumps into Hiroshi, causing a robot to bump into him as well "Excuse me, sir." the robot says "Have I injured you in any way?" it asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:05 pm

Hiroshi blinked, then shook his head. "Uh, no I'm fine but thank you." A robot? We'll he shouldn't be surprised considering it was a high tech city.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:53 pm

The robot nods "That's good to know. Have a nice day, sir." the robot says as it walks off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:14 pm

Hiroshi wandered around a bit longer, no destination in mind as he tried to take his mind off more the negative things that were going on his life. Eventually he called it quits for the city and opted for a quite medow with a tree he could relax under. However, the nature of things and being comfortable along with a bit of stress made him drift off to sleep.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:24 pm

When he awoke, it was cloudy with a good breeze. The clouds looked like they were building to be rain clouds. A mid summers afternoon rain. What could be more soothing than that?

The holodeck arch appears and the door opens. It was Christine. She walks in and looks around "I hope I'm not disturbing you." she says "I thought you should know, Suki's with her father, who is awake now." she says.

"Also, it's probably a good idea to get something to eat." she suggests "I've made something to eat not too long ago and I saved some for you. It's in the fridge when you want it." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:28 am

Hiroshi yawned a bit as he got up and stretched. "No, its fine. It's about time I left, I actually ended up falling asleep on accident. Thank you." He was a bit hungry come to think of it so a stop at the kitchen it was. After that he'd check up on Suki and her father.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:03 am

Christine nods slightly "That's fine. The holodeck isn't Just for training. It's for general use. It's just that most use it for training." she says "Still, I believe you have the right idea. Just pure relaxation. It's good for the mind, body and soul." she says as she starts out "I believe I might just come here and go swimming sometime."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:33 pm

It stood to reason whether he wanted to or not, his mind briefly wondered when Christine said that last part. He had feelings for Suki but it didn't mean physical attraction just shut off and he was a teenaged young man; a Farian at that. Not that he was going to do anything.

He wondered what Christine had cooked, but honestly he wasn't a picky eater so he didn't care.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next