Just Friends?

2 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Just Friends? - Page 10 Empty Re: Just Friends?

Post by Namey Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:22 pm

Mad noticed Camlo's reaction. He notices almost everything. There was a 'Zipping' sound in the infirmary, signaling that Christine had returned and most likely had whoever it was with her. Mad immediately smelled blood and could hear Christine scrambling around the infirmary to help whomever she brought with her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Camlo and Torin were of course the first one's to take note of the zipping sound and rushed to see who it was. Torin was hoping it really wasn't Harlan or one of their own, but it made sense what Mad had said.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:42 pm

Mad didn't go to the infirmary with the others. He knew Christine had enough to do without an audience or questions. As it turned out, it was, indeed, Harlan. He had taken a bad blow to the head and had a nasty gash across his chest. Right now Christine was trying to stop the bleeding, or at least slow it enough to where she could work on him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:52 pm

It was the first time Torin had seen Camlo visibly panic in a long time in all the years he had known her. However, he knew Christine needed to concentrate. He put a hand on her shoulder. "Camlo! Calm down, you'll make things worse let Christine work."

The Heartless struggled briefly internally and reluctantly left Christine to get back to her work. When Torin came back Camlo didn't say a word as she passed back up stairs.

"It's..pretty bad isn't it?" Hiroshi asked as the young woman passed through.

"It's not pretty, but with Christine there he should be okay." Torin mumbled. He wondered who or what had done that to him. Sure he lacked Torin's durability but that still wasn't a easy thing to do with how he was now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:01 pm

About five minuets later and Christine comes walking out of the infirmary. She was covered in blood and looked like a murder victim. She takes a breath "Harlan's fine. He lost a bit of blood, but I have him hooked up to an IV now. He won't exactly be himself for a week or so, but he'll live." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:12 pm

Torin sighed a bit relieved. "That's good. It looked a lot worse from the glimpse I saw. Did you find him alone or were any of the others with him?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:19 pm

Christine shrugs slightly "He was by himself, for the most part. Abraxus and Shadow were fighting against some kind of giant creature that looked like it was made of darkness and shadows. They took the fight away from Harlan, I'm guessing so he wouldn't get hurt anymore than he already was." she says

Then she gives herself the once over "If you'll excuse me, I need a shower and a change of clothes." she says as she heads upstairs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:28 pm

Camlo was in the midst of going to either return down stairs and go out to cool down or something else when Christine came. She looked a mess but she wasn't concerned due to knowing why she looked like that.

"How is Harlan holding up?" Camlo asked concerned.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:50 pm

Christine strips off her bloody clothing "He'll be less then himself for a week or so, but he'll be fine. He's currently resting comfortably in the infirmary." she says as she heads to the shower.

Suki was still asleep. It seemed like that girl could sleep through an Earthquake. Still, she had a hard day yesterday.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:24 am

Camlo let Suki sleep, the young woman had been through a lot yesterday and the food wasn't going anywhere. She decided to check briefly on Harlan though he was sleeping, she just wanted to see them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:56 pm

Harlan was sleeping soundly on the infirmary gurney. The place looked like Christine was running an old world war triage. There were rags covered in blood as well as bandages, all thrown in the waste bin.

Joyce comes back, she had Abraxus and Ciel with her. Abraxus was providing support for Ciel, who looked like she had a broken leg and a few cuts, but other then that, she looked alright. Abraxus helped her to the infirmary.

He looks over to Camlo when he walks in "Where's Christine?" he asks as he looks to Harlan "I assume he'll be fine, otherwise I doubt Christine would have left." he looks at Camlo as he sets Ciel down "So, how is he?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:16 pm

Camlo was simply sat down, resting her head on her knee's as a variety of different feelings and thoughts went through her. She lifted her head to see the others. "Christine is up stairs taking a shower. And she said he's fine, he'll just be out of action for a week or so."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:51 pm

Abraxus nods "That's good to know. He got injured when this creature named Phyrexian Obliterator got the drop on us and went after Ciel, but Harlan stepped in and took a nasty hit." he says "It'll all be in my report." he says as he heads out.

He wanders into the kitchen "Joyce, could you let Christine know that Ciel needs her services?" he asks. He sounded a bit tired.

Joyce nods "Sure thing." she says, then she heads upstairs.

Mad looks towards Abraxus "Where's Shadow?" he ask in a low growl.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:36 am

"Welcome back." Torin was going to ask Abraxus what happened to whatever it was their were fighting but Mad beat them to the first question and he looked rather tired so he'd wait until that was answered first.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 01, 2015 10:21 pm

Abraxus nods to Torin, before looking over to Mad "He's still on the hunt. When it became clear that we were going to win, the monster holding Konata ran off and took her with it." he says.

Joyce comes down the stairs with Christine, who was in a bathrobe, and the two head onto the infirmary.

Abraxus sighs, tiredly as he gets himself something to eat "Once I'm rested up a bit more, I'll head back on out. Give Shadow some back up."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 01, 2015 10:59 pm

"I'll go with you." Torin said without a beat. "I wouldn't feel right sitting down now considering." Hiroshi noticed Christine and Joyce come down, the former just in a robe so she probably just hadn't had time to get properly dressed but he focused back on the conversation.

"Do you guys have anything to track the thing down with?" Hiroshi asked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 01, 2015 11:12 pm

Abraxus nods "Three things. Actually, three people. Shadow, Mad and Harlan." he says "While Shadow's out there, Mad'll stay here and when Shadow gets back, Mad will head out. If either find anything, they'll radio in and we'll move out." he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 01, 2015 11:25 pm

It wasn't all exactly Hiroshi had hoped, but at least they had Something to go with more or less. "All right. I guess the only thing that could be done for now is wait." He wasn't impatient normally but in a situation like this it was rather hard not to be at least a little anxious. So the best thing in situations like these was to not think about it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 01, 2015 11:33 pm

Abraxus shakes his head "No. Waiting is an excuse for people who don't have any clue about what to do, what direction to take, and want everything to be solved for them." he says.

Then turns his stern gaze on Hiroshi "If you're eager to do something, you can help us look or you can go out on your own and do some looking. Get in contact with some friends, people who owe you or even some old enemies. Waiting doesn't get results. Action does." he says in a firm tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 01, 2015 11:45 pm

"No its not. Not always but I understand your point. I was going to do some digging of my own anyway."
Hiroshi got up from his seat. "I'll be back in a bit."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 01, 2015 11:52 pm

Abraxus shakes his head "Not alone. Mad, you wanna go with him?" he asks.

The dark warrior turns his burning gaze from Hiroshi to Abraxus then slow nods and without a word, heads outside.

Abraxus tosses his radio to Hiroshi "If you find anything or run into trouble, call it in." he says, before going back to eating.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 02, 2015 9:25 am

Hiroshi took the radio and pocketed it before heading out to where Mad was waiting outside. He honestly didn't expect to run into any sort of trouble, but really you never know.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 02, 2015 7:33 pm

The two started out "Where...are we going?" Mad asks in a low snarl.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 05, 2015 5:51 pm

"Usagi, want to ask her something real quick." Hiroshi said as he put his hand into his pockets and headed off to her place. Even if it seemed overlooked, it wouldn't hurt to see what had been going on in her end.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 05, 2015 11:03 pm

Fortunately, Usagi had a small apartment in the city, so one didn't have to go ALL the way out to the mountains to find her and as it turned out, she was home.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next