Did You Get What You Wanted?

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Did You Get What You Wanted? - Page 7 Empty Re: Did You Get What You Wanted?

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:32 pm

Natomi still was a bit worried about Jack, but he had been doing the super hero thing far longer then any of them and had probably seen a lot of different things. So she'd trust his judgment.

The moment the coast was clear, the demon ninja shot out quickly to safety after Macen.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:46 pm

After the three were safely out, a bolt of electricity comes shooting out of the barrier and forms into Jack "Natomi, keep an eye out for our foe. They're likely hiding, hoping we won't notice them. Marcen, see if you can find any injured. This is a busy park in the middle of the day in one of the busiest cities in the world. There's bound to be people here." he give out orders.

"Escuse me? But what shall I be doing in this dire situation?" Samuel asks.

Jack looks at him "You help Marcen. Me and Natomi will handle any opposition. You two make sure no civilians get harmed or are in harms way." he says, his eyes intense with focus "That's our top priority." he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:59 pm

The bolt of lighting reminded her of a Ralphlim, but then again it wasn't like they were the Only race/person with advanced electro manipulation.

Natomi didn't say anything, her mind going into 'mission' mode as she focused on finding anything out of the ordinary at the moment. The enemy was good to have kept hidden this long, plus that barrier was powerful so it made her wonder how strong these enemies were.

Jack probably felt the four of them were adequate for the task at hand, which was fair enough. They didn't know anything about their possible enemies yet.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:06 am

Jack pulls out his scanner and flips it open, giving the area a sweep. It starts beeping when he settles on an area "Hi there. Natomi, back me up." he tosses his scanner to her as he flies into the general area and vanishes!

There was the sound of a scuffle and someone comes shooting out of nowhere! It was some kind of robot! The area where Jack had gone shimmers and fades. A hologram! Jack shoots after it, but the robot was too fast for Jack, as it was dodging and weaving all over the place!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:52 am

Natomi dashed forward while the thing was running to and from Jack to keep out of Jack's grasp to deliver a side kick in a attempt to kick him into the mutant. She always thought Jack was faster then her, but maybe that was just flight speed where Ramona was fast all around. Then again it all depended on what power pool Jack was drawing from as well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:05 pm

While it was true that Jack was faster, it was only as far as flying went and even that was only in a straight line. Still, with Natomi's help, Jack managed to fire a net of electricity around the robot, ensnaring it!

However, the robot seemed to absorb the energy and it actually grew in size! Jack nods "Okay then. Time for a different tactic, it seems." he says.

A canon of some kind forms on the robot (by way of it 'transforming' somehow) and it fires directly at Jack!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:08 am

Natomi tried for something else, energy it could absorb but what about explosive force? She could put them behind her fire attacks so that's what she opted to do when it focused on Jack, she hurled a large fireball at the robot, at the same creating a fire sword. She'd wait on its reaction and move in but right now she was seeing the chinks in its armor, so to speak.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:23 pm

The robot in question, was a ball shaped robot with four tentacle-like appendages it used to move on. It started out the size of a basketball, but after Jack's attack it was now the size of a big beach ball.

Natomi's attack hit it's mark, as did the robot's. The bot was sent flying through the air, it's appendages tucked away for safety. The thing's round body seemed to reflect the blast. Although, it's own blast, did nothing to Jack! Not even singe his clothes.

As the robot goes rolling around, six kuni with explosive tags surround the robot, keeping it from going anywhere! Or so it seemed, until it jumped over them just as they exploded! This sent the bot high into the air, which Jack took full advantage of by sending his fist into it!

This only served to knock the robot away, rather then destroying it! "Well That wasn't the reaction I was expecting." he says as he takes off after it!

Marcen taps his communicator "Marcen to base, we have a hostile and may require back up." he says as he double taps his com 'Track my signal. We're in pursuit." he says, then takes off, followed by Samuel.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:46 pm

"This is getting annoying.." Natomi said more to herself as she raced off after Jack and the mysterious robot. She wasn't sure if it was Lexia's and hers or some new and unseen enemy.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 pm

As the robot raced onwards, it suddenly falls into a large pitfall trap filled with a strange kind of acid! Jack stops, hovering over it "What the? Where did this thing come from?" he asks as the robot starts to not only melt, but fade away as well!

The sound of wing beats could be heard as a mighty silverfish dragon with startling blue eyes comes flying down, Alice on it's back! She jumps off the dragon, which disappears "It's a Trap Card from Duel Monsters called Acid Trap Hole. It removes and destroys it's target." she says as both the pitfall and robot fade from existence "It's a good bet that Lexica sent that thing." she says, putting her cards away.

Marcen had long shown up, so had Samuel, who was starting to regret his decision to join up with this group. Marcen looks to where the trap had been. Disturbing thoughts crossed his mind as to just How powerful and how Dangerous, Alice could really be, if she truly wanted to be.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:54 pm

Natomi can skidding to a halt when Alice came and did her thing, this was the first time she had ever seen her summon that dragon. Was that dragon a playing card as well?

"We'll, if its from Lexia it kinda makes more sense why Jack's physical attack just sent it flying instead of destroying it outright." Natomi says.

Before too long, Manny came as well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:09 am

Jack nods "Indeed..." Jack says slowly, thinking about something as well "Let's...all head back to the base..." he says as he pulls something out and clicks it, tossing it to Emanulle "Manny, take everyone home. I'm going to do some searching." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:13 am

Emanulle wasn't too sure about leaving Jack alone but he'd trust his judgment. He took a glance at Samuel. "A new recruit I take it?"

"Something like that. We'll explain when we get there, we talked to Jack about it." Natomi said.

The Arkon had a few more questions but left it alone to see what the heck Jack had just given him in the first place.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:29 am

Jack looks over "It's a scrambler. That way anything following you won't be able to track you. They'll have to rely on line of sight and that's also covered." he nods to Marcen and Natomi. Those two, because of their training, had a knack of knowing when someone was watching them.

Samuel walks over to Emanulle "Greeting, fellow teammate! I am Samuel Hayden. It is good to make your acquaintance, sir." he says with a friendly bow "I so look forward to working with all of you in the future." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:39 am

Emanulle gave a faint smile. "Nice to meet you. I'm Emanulle Santos but a lot of people have taken to calling me Manny for whatever reason and its sorta stuck. Anyway, it doesn't need to be said but everyone keep sharp on our way back. The scrambler isn't a get out of jail free card it just makes things easier."

True enough, Natomi already was keeping a eye on things while they headed back to base. She kind of wondered if Ramona had made it back yet and everything was okay on her end far as her fiance went.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:56 am

It went without saying that Marcen was already keeping a sharp, well trained eye out as well. Still, he Had to wonder exactly what Samuel would bring to the fold that he and Natomi haven't already demonstrated. He was a Zoanthrope, like Marcen and it seemed like he was a stealth user, like both Marcen and Natomi, still.

It was uneventful all the way back to the shop, which lead to the base. Samuel looks around, in awe "This is absolutely incredible!" he says "Where on Earth did all this technology come from?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:24 am

Natomi smiled. "That's the thing, you kinda answered your own question sorta. Not on earth is the key. It's from Jack's home which is far away. Another dimension far away."

She turned and began walking. "I'll show you to your room, we have more then a few extra ones laying around." They weren't much to look at on default but it allowed a person to change it to their prefence pretty much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:20 am

Samuel nods slowly "I'm only pretending to understand, you see, when actually, I don't really get it. But that doesn't stop me from trying." he says as he follows Natomi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:57 pm

Manny turned to Macen after a moment. "So, how did you guys end up finding him anyway?"
"Sifu always said the moment we stop learning new things, is the moment we become compacent. You'll be fine Samuel." The other ninja lead Samuel to the spare room. "Ta-da. We'll, this is it. Like I said not too much right now but you can change it to whatever. There's a map too you can look at if you want to explore around, even have a holodeck, if you ever watched or heard of Star Trek."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:51 pm

Marcen shrugs lightly "He was paid by one of my old rival villages to assassinate me. He failed, and denounced his old order and said they would come after him for failing and wanted to join us for letting him live." he explains.

"Jack said he would give him a shot and if he could keep from doing anything unfortunate for a bit, he would let him join." he says.

Samuel nods "That is just astonishing. To think stuff like this actually exists." he says, then takes a look around his room "This is certainly bigger then what I'm use to. I must say, if this team of your is truly what it sees to be, it's a wonder you aren't over filled with people who want to join." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:02 pm

Emanulle was silent for a long time. "..Hm..I see. We'll as long as he doesn't do anything I won't have a problem with it myself."

Natomi shook her head. "We're..pretty new. On top of that we're figuring out how to best advertise and such for this sort of thing. I'm not sure if advertising this would be a good idea, because then you might have people wanting to join for these benefits alone. Still, if its a job realistically speaking, we have to put the upsides as well. Even Hunters get paid."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:29 pm

Marcen nods 'That's exactly what I'm thinking." he says as he looks at the time on a monitor "I wonder how Ramona is doing? It's been sometime since she went to her family." he points out.

Samuel shrugs "Well, not everyone on a team needs to be an unstoppable super hero. Everyone has something that they are good at. Even if it isn't combat." he points out "Why, in the brotherhood of assassins, everyone is useful. Even if it's just making food for everyone. Even Super Heroes need to eat, right?" he says with a wink.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:53 pm

"That's true but I'm sure she has it handled." After about ten minutes, Ramona came in finally, along with a man with blue hair, a little girl with the same and a shy, quite looking girl with orange hair.

"I apologize for my absence but I had things to take care of."
Ramona says.

Jerod adjusted his glasses and extended his hand with a smile to two men. "Jerod Taylor. Nice to meet you and these are my daughters: the small one is Kimiko and the other one is named Aiko. Kimiko can't speak, so don't think of as just being shy though she is."

"Nice to meet you!" Aiko, at least didn't suffer the shyness from her sister at all.

Natomi blushed a bit. "I guess so. So can you cook then?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:31 pm

Marcen had to wonder what it was with people's kids any not being able to talk. First Emanulle said Michru couldn't speak and not Ramona's kid. He nods to Jerod and the rest of his family "Nice to meet you. I'm Marcen." he says.

Alice bows slightly to the family "Hello. I'm Alice. Welcome to our base." she says in a meek voice.

It was about that time that Jack had also returned. At first, he looked a bit disturbed by something, but his mood Instantly changed when he sees Ramona's family "Ah! They've arrived at last." he says as he walks over "I'm Jack Winters. It's good to meet you." he says with a enthusiastic smile as he extends the hand of friendship.

Samuel nods "Oh yes. Though, cooking is the least of my many fine talents." he says in a smooth tone "While training, I had to learn many skills that I might need, other then fighting and sneaking that is.".
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:45 pm

(The thing with Michru should probably be discarded since she can talk here)

Emanulle shook Jerod's hand. "Emanulle Santos. Nice to meet all of you. It takes some getting used to but I'm sure we'll be able make your stay as comfortable as possible."

"Like wise. We're guest so we'll make sure you won't notice we're here most of the time." Jerod paused, noticing another man come into view and introduce himself and offer his hand, which he shook. "Jerod Taylor, you must be Jack. Ramona mentioned you when we were talking its nice to meet you. These are my daughters Aiko and Kimiko. Aiko is the older one. Kimiko is mute though."

Aiko looked up at Jack with wide eyes. "Whoa. How did you get so big?" She was of course referring to his huge muscles and such.

Natomi nodded a bit. "Hm, we'll its always good to have more then a few talents and hobbies. I think I'm going to lay down for a minute, do you want to show you the map before I go or will you be fine on your own?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next