Fallen From Grace

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fallen From Grace - Page 4 Empty Re: Fallen From Grace

Post by Namey Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:48 pm

Alister checks his pocket watch "Well, I should also get going. I have some ruffled feathers I need to smooth out. See what I did there?" he jokes lightly "I also believe that there's a traitor in the embassy..." he says in a low tone "How else would Amadeus have known exactly where and when to arrive after the Mighty Galford had shown up?" he asks "Unless he was watching the embassy the whole time, but I highly doubt that." he mumbles.

Standing, he nods to Espen "I shall not take up anymore of your time and will see you again, my friend." he says with a smile "Give my best to Alden when next you talk to him. I would visit, but my other duties occupy much of my time." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:40 pm

Espen nodded a bit. "Though to clarify, what exactly is the plan currently? Do you want me to look after Vira for now before taking her back to your world after or just leave her to me?"

"If I may.." Hiromi added. "Though I have no proof there is one reason to be weary. If this 'man' Amadeus managed to plan Will's death, and more importantly knew how he may know about these Dragonballs. Which means he may try to sneak at the last second to steal the wish from that other man. That being the case, we may be in a lot of trouble."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:20 pm

Alister nods to Espen "If Vira is alright with it, I would very much like it if you were to look after her until I get this matter settled. It's not that I don't trust your security, but the Shokan are very crafty. If they find out that Vira is alive, they could put political and legal pressure on you until you turn her over." he says "If she were in my home land, we would be required to do nothing to aid them, since my people have no extradition treaties with the Shokan and Vira would have committed no crimes against my people." he points out.

He then pauses to what Hiromi says, thinking it over "If the son of The First One felt no need for concern over that snake Amadeus, then I feel there's no need to worry." he says slowly "Still...those 'Dragon Balls' are...intriguing, but in a bad way." he mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:30 pm

"Again, thank you for doing this." Vira spoke again. "You didn't have to do anything and you don't really know me but you're helping me and my family anyway."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:03 pm

Alister smiles and nods "It's not a problem. I know that you wouldn't hurt anyone unless you absolutely had no other choice." he says "Oh, and I do know you. At least, from what the TV says about you on music shows and such. It was enough for me to get an idea on the kind of person you were. That and from when I attended your show." he says "Music and the way one sings it, can tell a lot about that person." he points out with a slight bow "If you'll excuse me." he says, then heads on out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:16 am

When Alister left, Vira turned to Hiromi. "I was wondering, when we get the chance, could you train me?"

The Dog Demon regarded her calmly. "If that's what you really want I'll do the best I can. However, I have to know how serious you are about it and I won't hold you by the hand entirely friend or not. Keep a mind, there's some things I won'y be able to teach you because I'm not the same race, but other things I can."

Vira was fine with that as she turned to Espen. "What will we do now?"

He shook his head. "For now? Nothing. There's one or two loose ends then I suppose we'll head out to find some other space."

"Oh that reminds me. Alister had some guards with my family. I'm not sure if they'll be coming as well or not."

"I know." Espen said. "It was mentioned earlier. Anyway I suggest trying to relax a bit before we head out."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:00 pm

Jennifer comes flying back down to the front door with a royal guard and a standard guard. She was showing them all the access points to Espen's house as well as going over the security measures. Getting ready for Vira's family to arrive.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:17 pm

It wasn't too long before Vira's family came, Kylie and her mother. Pretty much the instant Kylie saw Vira she gave her the 'glomp of death' and refused to release her from her death grip.

"Shh. It's okay. I'm okay now, we're okay.." Vira soothed. Her mother hugged her as well.

Espen left the room briefly before coming back greeting Vira's mother Nikki who had released Vira but was still keeping nearby(Kylie however still refused to leave her shadw). "It's good you could come with us. I'm sorry for this being so sudden."

"It's all right. I'm just glad my daugter is okay. Where will we be staying?"
She asked.

"Right." Espen started with a nod. "For now we'll be staying a bit away in a more secluded area not to draw attention. I have a place more out in the country we can use until Alister comes back to us." He turned to Jennifer. "I'm not sure exactly how your teleportation works but do you need to be there before? If not then I have a map and picture of where we'll be going. It'll be faster then a plane, and less people seeing us."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:22 pm

Jennifer nods "It's best to be able to see or know where we need to go before we can, uh, teleport there." she says as she pulls out a phone "That's where Google Maps comes in. I've been able to find out the locations of many different places because of it." she says as she hands Espen her phone "Just pull it up there, I'll study the area and make a few test tries, just to be safe." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:31 pm

Espen took the phone, putting what needed to be put down and gave it back to Jennifer so she could do her thing and they could all leave. Hiromi could teleport on her own so that was one less thing to worry about but it wasn't like they couldn't take more then one person and there were more Mystics here now. He'd have to get their names; he didn't believe in treating bodyguards just as 'hired meat'. They had personalites, dreams and their own past just like everyone else.

It seemed Hiromi had a similar idea in mind, or just being polite as she introduced herself to the newcomers while Jennifer did what she needed to do. "I don't believe I got either of your names. My name is Hiromi Kotan."
______

Vira's family

Kylie

Fallen From Grace - Page 4 Anime_kid-1

Nikki

Fallen From Grace - Page 4 101
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:41 pm

The royal guard looks over to Hiromi "My name is Simon. Pleased to meet you, Hiromi Kotan." he says, then goes back to his work. The other guard looks over to her "I'm Bartholomew Shruggles." he says in a more friendly tone "It's good to meet you." he says with a friendly smile, then follows suit and goes back to work.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:42 pm

Hiromi let it be after that, she had said what she needed to at any rate. In the mean time she relaxed, we'll as most as she could anyway while they waited for Jennifer to get done what was needed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:34 pm

There was a, now familiar, 'ZIPPING' noise that indicated that a Mystic had teleported as all three ported away, then back after a minuet or so. They do this about three times. Finally, after the third time, Jennifer walks over to Espen "We've got the location down." she says We can leave whenever you and your guests are ready." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:44 am

Espen nodded. "I'm ready. Everyone else?" Hiromi had been ready so that just left the other three; all which said they were fine with going right away.

Kylie had stopped hovering around Vira As closely as before and became more curious of some of the things around the room. And the people with wings, the wings were pretty she hadn't seen ones like those before.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:45 am

The two guards had feathered wings, which were a stark contrast to Jennifer's leathered bat wings. Still, that was the nature of Mystics. Each guard urged their charge to get very close to them. Simon getting Vira and her sister, Bart was Nikki and Jennifer was Espen. They exchanged glances, nod and fold their wings around themselves and their passengers and all three disappear!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:07 pm

(I guess everyone is out then)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:48 pm

All at once, everyone reappeared in the Mystic Embassy. Guards and stewards come over to the Arch Bishop, he assures them he's fine and to tend to his guests. Which they all do, all at once.

They swarm around Vira, Nikki, Espen, Hiromi and Kylie. Asking them if there was anything they could get for them. The guards took their things away and Alister explained that they would be waiting for them at their new home.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:38 pm

Espen and the others cited they were fine and none of them really needed anything. Kylie who was usually happy go lucky got just a bit shy around so many people at once.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:48 pm

Some of the maids were cooing over how cute Kylie was. Jennifer shakes her head "Forgive them. Children are somewhat rare on our homeworld." she says.

The Arch Bishop's personal assistant comes down, he looks like he had seen a ghost and a terrifying one "M-my Lo-lord Arch B-bishop!" he stutters "Th-there's a vis-visitor in your, your office." he says.

Alister frowns "Thank you, Smythes." he says and nods to the others "If you'll excuse me." he says as he starts off to his office, motioning for some guards to follow.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:01 pm

Nikki gently ushered Kylie forward, and that seemed to be all that was needed to get her back into her usual mood. "Hi! My name is Kylie! What are your names?" She asked giving them a small smile with a tiny fangs. If anything it seemed to make her more cute. It seemed Kylie was fine under the attention at any rate.

Espen nodded to what Jennifer said. "That makes sense. So that would likely mean children are protected a bit more then even here in your culture, correct?"

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:31 pm

The maids were still cooing over Kylie as they were talking. Jennifer nods "Oh yes. Because our birthrate is so low, those are have a child are considered to have the blessings of The, the mighty galford..." she mumbles the last part.

"Did someone call my name?" says a voice from the top of the stairs. It was the same guy from a few days ago! The one the Mystics call The Mighty Galford!

All the Mystics in the hall drop to their knees, heads bowed, wings spread high, arms held out low. The Galford holds up a hand and the Mystics stand "I know what you saw on TV, but know this, it wasn't real." he says "I'm alive and now, there's no place on Earth or Elysium where that monster Amadeus Mortrum can hide." he declares!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:22 pm

Vira knew there was ways to bring people back to life, but she was still surprised to see someone Actually come back in person like that. Maybe..just maybe Amaedus would finally get what was coming to him.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:35 pm

The one called Jason comes walking out from the side hall as the girl called Christine. For the Mystics on Earth, this was Truly a grand and wondrous moment! The Might Galford, the Children of The First One and the Arch Bishop, all together!

Galford puts two fingers to his head "Let's go!" he says as he blurs and disappears!

Jason looks over to Christine "You know where you need to do." he says, then looks right to Vira "Indeed he will." he says, then does the same as Galford and disappears as well. Christine, for her part, takes the traditional Mystic way of teleportation. By wrapping her wings around herself and disappearing with a strange 'Zipping' sound.

((Will, Jason and Christine are Out!))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:57 pm

"We'll that was something." Espen said once they all left. It wasn't a big deal for him, but for all the Mystics he could only imagine what was going through with them at the moment.

He did wonder about the comment to Christine but the context could be anything and in the end, it wasn't his business.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:23 pm

Jennifer was simply Stunned! And it takes A LOT to do that. She actually felt all giddy inside, but kept her composure "My Lord Arch Bishop! The Great and Mighty Galford! He's alive!" she says.

Alister finally breaths "Yes, alive and unharmed!" he says, reflecting on the moment "This..." he looks to Vira and her family "This is a sign from the Mighty Galford that you will know peace in Elysium." he says with a smile.

He looks over to Espen "Well, my friend, how would you like to finally see my home?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next