Fallen From Grace

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fallen From Grace - Page 3 Empty Re: Fallen From Grace

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:47 pm

Vira nodded a bit. "..All right." She didn't really have any objections and things needed to settle down first before it continued but she did wonder what all that was about from earlier.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:21 am

Just as they were about to leave the madness of the embassy, the TVs in the lobby show a live feed somewhere in Tokyo. Amadeus was standing there as the top of some steps, holding the man called Galford over his head "Mystics from around this tiny world!" he calls out "I am Lord Amadeus Mortrum and I have Killed your feeble God, The Might and Feared Galford!" he declares as he tosses Galford down the stairs.

Alister was glaring Daggers at the TV "Find that location. Whatever it takes and End that filth!" he hisses.

While Amadeus was laughing, a voice could be heard off camera "You MONSTER!!" yells a young woman and Amadeus jumps out of the way just as a purple blast of energy explodes right where he was standing!

Amadeus was about to return fire, but a Young Woman suddenly appears behind Amadeus and savagely backhands him out of the sky, then shoots after him so fast, it just looked like she vanished!

The feed was disrupted after that. Almost every Mystic in the room was either crying, shocked or looked like they wanted to kill something. Even Jennifer, who was the latter "Please continue without me." she says through gritted teeth "Tell mister Goldsmith I shall be along shortly." she strains the words.

The whole room was alight with glowing, blood red eyes of a people gone mad at what they had just witnessed. Even Alister's "Have you found that location?" he hisses "Yes, Arch Bishop!" a guard says "Then move out at once, Captain. Your whole squad!" he growls "Bring that Devil down, NOW!" he orders!
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:42 am

That man was suppose to be their God? That would explain why everyone had been acting like they were earlier. She wished she could do something but at the moment she again had to be dragged along.

It wasn't too long before she reached the car, Espen was there along with Hiromi and of course the driver. "Vira, I'm glad you're all right with all this mess going on."

"I wish I could say the same for everyone.." Vira mumbled.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:57 am

Alister comes walking out of the embassy and over to Espen's car, his eyes still glowing "I'm supremely sorry about calling you all the way over here and then dumping my guest on you." he apologizes as he puts a pair of sunglasses on to hide his eyes "I have, uh, something of a crisis on my hands and I need to resolve it." he explains lamely, as if the Whole thing Hadn't been televised "Would you look after miss Nakeen for me while I get this situation under control?" he asks "Once more, my friend, I truly am sorry for this." he apologizes again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:05 am

Espen shook his head. "Vira is a good friend of mine, I don't mind. Do what you have to do, we'll talk when you're done. I'll talk to you later. Take us back to the hotel."

The driver said nothing but started the car back up to head back and get them settled in the nearby hotel. Hiromi was more quite then even for her, the only sign she was ther was her ear twitching slightly to certain sounds.

When they got there, Espen noticed the T.V. and the news and frowned as he began watching it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:40 am

There was a news crew on the scene, as well as cops and paramedics. All trying to get to either Will or Wendy, who was holding Will. A news reporter from a different station was trying to get a statement from Wendy, who glared at the camera "You had just seen what I'm capable of doing. If you don't want an encore, you'll get that camera Out of my face!" she demands as electricity sparks around her, shorting the camera out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:57 am

Espen frowned at this. He wasn't sure what happened or what to think exactly or a clue what was going on. But the man Galford, was Alister's people 'God' or at least they thought he was who had been killed or at least gravely injured by Amadeus.

All this on top of the tension going on between hunters and Mystics and other things. Wonderful.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:28 am

The other news crews were smarter and were keeping their distance, just as the Mystic royal guards, all of them, show up on the scene and start ushering everyone away "While we're still not sure who this young man or woman are, paramedics are saying, from what they've been able to attain from a distance, that the young man is, indeed, dead." a reporter says.

"And now the royal guard from the Mystic embassy have shown up and have begun to clear out everyone on the scene, saying 'A statement will be issued at a later time.'" the reporter says.

The camera pans onto the scene as a strangeYoung Man with black/silver feathered wings comes walking onto the scene, the other Mystics clear a path for him as he walks over to Wendy, placing a hand on her shoulder and says something to her. He then looks upwards and nods, as Will's body fades from existence!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:38 am

This makes even less sense..
Vira thought to herself, she had given up trying to figure out what was going on and she was pretty sure everyone else had.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:26 pm

After a bit, the two take off into the air and out of sight, while the Mystic royal guards continued to do their thing. The main door opens and Jennifer comes walking on in. She still looked pissed, but atleast her eyes weren't glowing anymore.

She walks over to the others "Apologies for my behavior. I have returned to my duty as your bodyguard." she says with a slight bow "If you're excuse me. If anyone needs me, I shall be in my room." she says as she wanders upstairs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:05 pm

Espen sighed a bit to this, rubbing his temples. Jennifer was more then just a bodyguard, she was a friend and while he wanted to help her the best thing he could perhaps do would be give her a bit of space for now. It didn't mean he wouldn't talk to her later.

The vampire was going to say something when her phone rang. "..Mother? No, no I'm fine calm down. I'm not sure, and no really I'm all right. I did see it. I'll meet you and Kylie when you're dropped off all right?"

She hung up the phone for now. It did make her a bit more comfortable knowing those two were okay.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:38 pm

There was a knock on the door. It was a couple of Mystic royal guard and Alister.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:43 pm

Hiromi was the one to open the door and step aside for the group once she was sure who it was at first of course. A worried Espen greeted him. "Alister, I'm glad you're all right. What happened? I didn't get to see through the feed.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:37 pm

Alister shakes his head "The most unbelievable thing to happen to my people, since the old Arch Bishop fell from grace...maybe even more unbelievable..." he says in a low tone.

His guards waited outside while Alister take a seat "That mad man, Amadeus Mortrum, has killed the great and mighty God of my people." he mumbles "The Mighty Galford was the God and Creator of my people and that maniac..." he almost growls "Killed him!" he says.

There was a sudden crashing sound, like either something heavy or hard hitting, landed out front of Espen's house. "Hold! State your name and business!" one of the guards could be heard on the other side of the door. Alister gets up, curious about what was going on outside and heads over to the door.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:09 pm

Espen honestly wasn't sure what to say to that, neither did Hiromi or Vira. The question on everyone's mind was at least if Amadeus had died as well but before the conversation could continue there was some type of noise going on outside.

"Stay here." Hiromi said to Vira and Espen, she wanted to briefly check as well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:31 pm

At the front door, the guards were getting ready to engage a red haired Young Woman with white/gold wings, like a Mystic and glowing red eyes to prove what she was.

The young woman, for her part, looked ready to kick the guards asses if they didn't get out of her way "Where's this Arch Bishop?" she asks "I have some questions for him!" she states.

Alister stands and heads outside "I am the Arch Bishop." he says "What can I do for you?" he asks in an even tone, motioning for his guards to stand down.

Christine looks him over, then starts to move close, the guards reacted to this "The people at the consulate told me you would be here. I want to know where and who that bastard is who killed my uncle!" she demands.

Alister frowns "I'm sorry and you have my condolences, but may I ask who your 'uncle' was?" he asks.

Christine, who was already kinda mad, seems to grow even more angry "You know who he is. He's the one who made you sorry lot. My uncle Will Galford!" she practically hisses.

Dawning realization strikes Alister and the guards at the same time "A child of The First One!" he says in a low tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:43 pm

Naturally Vira, Espen and Hiromi had absolutely no clue what was going on. The only thing any of them could gather was the man who was killed earlier was the woman's uncle which would explain why she was angry.

It seems I'm not the only one.. Vira thought to herself, of course she was far away from realistically doing that anytime soon. Though if the girl was coming here, then it meant that unfourtnately, Amadeus wasn't dead.

Why are the powerful bad people so hard to kill and always able to get away?
It wasn't always but it did feel like that at times.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:59 pm

Christine takes another step towards Alister, the guards not moving to stop her this time "Well? Who is this dirt bag and Where can I find him?" she asks again.

Alister bows slightly "Honored daughter. We don't know where he is. A blonde young woman showed up just after and proceeded to attack him. But his name is Amadeus Mortrum. He is a fiend to our kind and we have been actively hunting him down. However, it pains me to say that most of our forces are no match for his strength." he admits.

Christine scoffs "He'll be Nothing against my strength..." she clenches her fist "And when I find him!" a set of wings could be heard flying gently down. Now the same Young Man from earlier on the TV comes floating down.

Christine turns to face him "Jason! Did you see? Do you know?" she starts and Jason walks over, placing his hands on Christine's shoulders "Of course I know and I'm here to ask you to Not do anything rash." he says in a calm tone.

Christine smacks his hands off "How can you be so calm at a time like this? How can you stand by and do nothing?" she asks, demanding an answer!

Jason sighs "By remembering one very important fact. This isn't the first time Will's died." he points out "Hell, this isn't even the second time he's died. Amadeus had killed Will, oh yeah. But King Kai took his body to the Other World so he could continue his training while I gather the Dragon Balls on the planet Namek and wish him back to life...again." he mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:06 pm

Vira had seen a great many strange things but wishing back someone was a bit hard for her to take. Was there some kind of limit or drawback? It sounded too good to be true.

She almost asked if she could wish back Kiro but something stopped her. That was basically the fact that without talking to them, how could she know if the person you were wishing back wasn't happy in their after life and felt their time had passed?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:13 pm

Christine snaps out of her funk a bit "Wait, that's right..." she mumbles "So why aren't you on Namek gathering the Dragon Balls?" she asks, almost demands.

Jason almost rolls eyes "Because I first needed to stop you and Wendy from doing a ton of stupid crap, like you were Just about to do." he points out "Now, I'm going to ask that you head either back to your Cell or to the shop. You've been away for more then a month and I'm sure Jack would like to see you." he says.

Christine frowns, recalling the last time she was at the store "I don't know. I think I'll head back to my Cell." she mumbles.

Jason sighs "Nothing ever gets resolved by running away, you know." he says to her as she takes off.

Jason look to Alister "Excuse me, but I have your God to bring back." he says, then looks past Alister to Vira "Yes, they would work on him too, if others didn't already have plans of their own." he says, then nods to Alister, puts two fingers to his forehead, blurs and was gone!

Alister talks backs inside. He looked star struck, overjoyed and stunned at the sametime "The Children of The First One are going to bring the Mighty Galford back to this plain of reality?" he says to himself as he sits "I can hardly believe such a thing is possible." he mumbles.

((Christine and Jason are gone))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:33 pm

"I'm not as surprised.." Hiromi said, finally speaking up. "A while ago, I believe before you may have come here we were attacked by Space Pirates. The victims, without explanation came back to life. And in the past, there used to be a artifact called the 'Scared Jewel'. It allowed the user to make a wish with the complete one could revive someone to this world, as well as grante immense power to those who posssesed it. It was thought to be human made, but actually turned out to be divine in origin which makes more sense. Not much good came out of those acursed things.."

She honestly wasn't too sure about these Dragonballs either, if it was too good to be true, odds are it was in some way.

"That said..what is this First One you mentioned?"

"I'm curious as well." Espen said, Vira said nothing but she was listening as well as thinking.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:58 pm

Alister looks somewhat embarrassed "I'm sorry. I rarely get like that. You would have to be a Mystic to fully appreciate our lore." he points out "But I shall tell you." he says.

"It is written that sometime long, long ago, the Great and Terrible Galford came from a time not of our own and with a wave of his mighty hand, my world came to be." he starts "And upon this world, he would create many wondrous creatures, but none more wondrous then the Mystic. However, He, being All powerful, had seen what we would become should be let loose upon others. This saddened the Wise and Mighty Galford, so he had sealed our world far from any other worlds, so that we might grow to be as enlightened, wise and generous as The Galford wanted us to be." he finishes.

Looking over to the other he shrugs "That's one version of the story. Anyway, before the Galford had created us, it's said that he made The First One. A female who's power was said to be rivaled only by her beauty. It is She, whom my people are created after." he points out "Let me put it this way, for any Mystic, meeting The First One would be like a Christian meeting Jesus." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:15 am

"I see.." Espen nodded. "I suppose that makes sense."  He wondered how much truth was in Alister's tale but he had seen so many things so who was to truly say in the end?

(Let me know when ever Vira's folks arrive so I can write them in so to speak)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:53 pm

Alister nods "Sometimes it does. Most non Mystics have a hard time with our stories and lore. They ask 'If The Galford is such a terrible God, why revere Him as you do?' or 'How was cutting you off from others suppose to make you a better race?'. It can be frustrating at times." he says, rubbing his temples "But I guess that's expected with any religion." he says.

Then he looks towards Jennifer's room upstairs, then focuses on his guards, who both nod and one of them takes off.

Alister sighs lightly "Still, knowing that my Great God will be coming back to us, fills my heart with joy. 'Terrible' as some might say, he's still our creator." he says.

((ooc: Wasn't Espen suppose to have his people check on Vura's folks?))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:32 pm

Espen wasn't sure what to add or say to that as he wasn't really a religious person but he respected people's beliefs as long as they didn't force it on other people. He was going to say a bit more when his phone rang.

"Hello, how are things going? I see. We'll, just make sure its in order but Alister's people can do the travel. All right, take care."

Espen hung up and looked to Vira. "Your family should be on their way soon, they just had to collect some things."

"Thank you." Vira said gratefully.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next