A Fallen Star

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Fallen Star Empty A Fallen Star

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:02 pm

It was slow at the base and at the moment there wasn't much for Emanulle to do so he instead opted to take it easy at his own place along with Michru as they cleaned and shuffled things around. To this day it still felt strange at times to be at a house that belonged to his aunt and the rest of his family, he wasn't entirely sure he'd ever get used to it but he learned to accept it if nothing else.

There were a few things he wanted, though save for his family being off and some things that were under his power to change he could honestly say he was fine with his status in life currently. There was still the worry about the ninja thing, but at the least there was strides being made so things were perhaps not as possibly severe as they could of been originally.

Emanulle heard a knock and was curious of who it could be as he went to answer it, curious who would be visiting them. What he didn't expect to see was Monica,Damon, and Terra carrying a asleep Chris. Monica smiled them To say he was shocked would of been a gross understatement.. "Hey there stranger. Long time no see eh?"

This was probably one of the best times of his life he could remember.

As it turned out, ultimately the family had decided to move back and stay here, one of the reasons was him which he was very touched by though of course that hadn't been the only reason. Just having them back seemed to make everything feel that much better, having a family and support system like this was absolutely priceless.

They caught up with what they could, telling them a bit about their time in the other place while Emanulle in turn told him what had been going on his end as of late. It was about the evening time before things had settled down; Michru had fallen asleep on the couch with Terra while Damon was tending to Chris, leaving just himself and Monica up at the time.

"..So anyway.." Monica continued. "That was about the gist of that. It was really crazy, kinda wish you could of seen it. But enough about that! We have something important to talk about. Meet me in the other room.." She tried to sound solemn but the mischievous look gave her away.

Emanulle was unsure how exactly that would end up, Monica was playful when she was comfortable enough with someone.

Never the less, he went to the room to sit while Monica came back with a pen and pad. "So as you told me, you still yet have a girlfriend. That won't do, so your cousin is going to help you out. I'm going to complie a list after asking you questions and we'll go from there."

This..was the last thing he suspected and was a bit embarrassed. "..Do I have a choice to skip?"

"No." Monica said cheerfully. "I'll bug you otherwise. Let me know when ready." She tapped her pen and waited patiently.

Seeing no way out, and slightly bemused Emanulle humored her. "All right. I can't stop you anyway.."

"First is simple and has do with body type. Just by that alone, are you more a legs or breast guy?"

"..The later." He'd probably regret this, but Monica got this freebie.

"Hm. Okay so about like the standard for any straight male with a pulse. You're lucky your cousin is bi, so have a eye for things like that.." Monica scribbled something down. "And as far as personality goes, knowing you, you're not asking for too much just someone that gets along with you and Michru right? Easy going on the low matieance side likely?"

Emanulle nodded slightly, wondering if he was walking into a trap. "More or less"

Monica grinned. "So top heavy and easy going. If I didn't know any better I'd say you were hitting on me." If he was drinking something, Emanulle would have choked, and Monica giggled before patting his back. "I'm just busting your balls. But yeah, this is fairly reasonbale. Me and you will go out on the town one of these days to go from there. Gotta be selective, besides you we don't wanna bring someone crazy around Michru."

"I thought it was going to be a bit more embarrassing at first, but it wasn't that bad. Are we done for now?" He still kinda hoped so.

Monica nodded a bit. "For now. Until I think of a few other things. I'm going to make a phone call and I'll get back." Emanulle respecting her privacy left as Monica got a cell and dialed Anita's number. She wanted to catch up and talk, that and she hadn't met Manny yet she had a feeling they'd get along well knowing the two's personalities. He needed more friends outside of the super hero circle too in her opinion.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

A Fallen Star Empty Re: A Fallen Star

Post by Namey Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:22 pm

The phone rings for a bit before Anita answers "Hello?" she asks "This is Anita speaking." she was polite in her tone. There was the sound of a door opening in the background "oh, he there ness. what's up?" she asks, sounding a bit distant for a moment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:40 pm

"Hey its me!"
Monica said cheerfully, knowing Anita would know instantly. "There's been some things and we decided to stay. I want you to come over if you can."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:48 pm

There was a slight pause on he other side "Monica? Oh m Gosh! You're back!" she squees "You bet I'll come over. We have got some catching up to-" she was cut off by something "hey! give me my phone back, ness!" she demands.

"Monica, listen closely..." Ness says over Anita's protests "You need to get Anyone close to you and get them to the park by Samantha's place as soon as you can. Now move." he says in a serious tone, then hangs up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:55 pm

Monica frowned heavily at this, wondering what the hell exactly going on but she hung up the phone and left. Manny was there, but noticed the concern look on her face. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know. Ness just said to get to the park as soon as possible so something bad must be going on. Wish he had at least said something. I'm gonna gather everyone here, call anyone else if you need to." Monica said as she moved past them to tell the others.

That wasn't exactly helpful, still Emanulle went to call Jack, failing that any of the others to let them know but preferbaly Jack.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:29 pm

Jack was, of course, in his office when Manny called "That's not really much to go on. But if you think it's important enough, I'll send the call." he says as he gets up and taps his link "Buddy. Send an evac order to all teamsters and have them meet up at these coordinates." he says as he heads out. If this was as serious as Manny thinks it is, he needed to get his kids and make sure they would be safe.

Cedrick and company get to the park and waiting there was the USS Raven, waiting for them "There is our ride. Everyone get aboard." she says as she opens the cargo hatch.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:43 pm

Emanulle was relieved a bit at that. "Thank you. Get a hold of Christine and Jason too if you can, I don't want anything to happen to them if it turns out to be that bad. I'll see you there." He doubted Jack needed that reminder, but in the heat of the moment and espeically if one wasn't sure what was going on things could be missed.

Natomi, Zyna and the others recieved the call and went to go meet up with the others at the coordinates listed.

Samantha was there with Adell, Yulina and the others. Ness hadn't come back just yet but he would soon, hopefully with Anita. She didn't know what all the time line shifting would do but she didn't want to take Any chances what so ever.

In the distance, she could see figures coming, she reconized some but others she didn't know at all.

Out of all things though, she did Not expect to see Monica and the rest of the Santos family again, not counting Emanulle since he hadn't ever left. "Monica what are.." Then she shook her head. "..Never mind. It can wait until we get adjusted inside."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:01 pm

It didn't take them long to get aboard and settled, while Cedrick was checking the systems, as if she had done that before.  Christine comes flying down not too far off and Jason suddenly appears there along with Will, whom Jason ushers quickly into the cargo hold, along with Christine and himself "The Tachyon barrier is on in this thing, right? he asks, looking a bit worried, and Will looked nervous. It seemed these two knew what was going on.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:06 pm

"I believe so." Otherwise it would of made more sense to go to the location on their own if they had the means since it be faster. Samantha decided to check in with Cedrick. "Is it Cedrick?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:23 pm

Cedrick checks the instrument panel "No. This ship does not have a Tachyon barrier. The station does, however." she says.

Jason takes Christine by the shoulder "Hey! What are you-" she starts, but, both he and Will blur, and all three were gone!

Ness comes back with Anita just as Jack's team start to file on over to the park. Jack lands and looks over, spotting Manny "I assume that's where we're suppose to be going?" he asks.

Ness nods "Yeah. Hope on board." he mumbles, as h checks over the systems with Cedrick, who was heading to the cockpit.

Jack wander on in "I have two team members out in the field. Is there time for them to get here?" Jack asks, referring to Marcen and Ramona.

Ness shakes his head "I don't think so. Give me their com frequencies and I'll see what I can do." Ness says. While Jack didn't like the idea of handing out sensitive information like that, he could tell when a situation was dire and does as asked.

Ness walks over to a console that has a decent sized looking stepping pad in front of it. Ness taps some controls on it, then moves his fingers up on the control console, which causes whiteish/blue particles to start to dance around on the pad,, then Ness moves his fingers down on the console, which the particles start to solidify and within seconds, Marcen and Ramona were standing there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:39 pm

Ramona looked around, more then a bit confused at seeing all her friends around in a place that was Not the base. "What just happened? Me and Macen were out and then just here."

"The young man here was responsible for that." Emanulle said, in reference to Ness. "You're lucky. We aren't sure exactly how much time we have before the change."

Monica went and gave Anita a hug briefly. "It's good to see you, I just wish it wasn't like this."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:51 pm

Marcen walks over to Jack "Boss, what's going on? One moment I was in my room getting some rest and the next I'm here." he says "The mission is going well, but it might be a bit early to pull us out." he points out.

Jack shakes his head "There's been a slight change of plan and something, we don't know what since no one will tell us anything, is going down and from the looks of it, soon." he s says. Marcen just nods, accepting what Jack tells him.

Anita hugs Monica back "I know. I hope this doesn't put you off and make you regret coming back." she says

Ness had gone up front to join Cedrick in the cockpit, then its the intercom "Is that everyone who's coming along? We have to get moving soon." he says.

"Let me take a head count..." Jack says as he looks around to everyone. All his team and their families were here, then he looks over to everyone else that he didn't know "Is everyone who's coming along, onboard?" he calls out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:14 pm

"Yeah..I hope so too.." Monica mumbled, she came to what suppose to be a happy moment and things turned to shit. How typical. She went to have a seat, everyone was stressed and worried. She'd properly introduce Anita and Manny to each other later but not right now.

Just about everyone was going said they were coming along, though Kyco was a bit worried, her mother was there along with Cory but she was still missing some people from the old group. "W-what about my brother and my friend Nicole? D-do have time to get anyone else?" She asked, trying keep calm.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:33 pm

Jack smiles at Kyco. He knew there was no time to wait for them. Besides, they had no idea where they were or how to reach them "Try not to worry. I have no doubt that they'll be fine. Torin is a resourceful young man who will take good care of himself an anyone near by. That's just the kind of person he is." he says "If anything, I'm sure he would be happy knowing that you two are safe."

Marcen Knew that Jack wasn't tellin the truth there. But it was the duty of a hero to encourage those who needed it and put on a brave smile, especially when things were dire. Jack was a true hero.

Jack taps the intercom "We're all set. Closing the hatch." he says, cycling the airlock "Okay everyone, may I have your attention for a moment, please!" he says in a loud tone, addressing the crowd.

"In a moment, we will be leaving Earth's surface and heading to a station orbiting  at a stable altitude. We aren't in any danger, let me stress that first off." he says to the onlookers "But something Has come up and we need to relocate those here to a special location for the time being. Once we're we have all he facts of the situation, we'll return you all to your home safe and sound." he says, trying to calm everyone.

Marcen wasn't sure how that would go over with some of them, as they weren't stupid. The brighter of the group would have figured out that something big is going on but they would also be smart enough to know that Jack was trying to keep the peace.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:55 pm

"O-okay..." Kyco didn't fully believe them but she wanted to believe Torin and Nicole would be all right. So its what she did as a coping mechanism as she shuffled to the side. Cory sighed to himself, crossing his arms as he drifted off mentally. Kyco's mother was sitting by them and talking to them in a low tone, but it was impossible to pick out what it was unless one was nearby.

Emanulle had gotten all his loved ones together, there were a few friends he was worried about but they lived off world so there was nothing for it. It didn't make things completely easier to swallow but he'd manage.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:15 pm

The fact that Kyco didn't fully doubt Jack either, meant that some of what he said must have been true about Torin to some extent. Jack didn't just hover with his group. He as moving about, makin sure everyone was comfortable and and secure. A super heroes job was never Truly done. Marcen was also helping out.

Ness had called Calvine to the bridge, since the three of them were most familiar with the technology being used and while it was true that Ness and Cedrick could pilot the ship back to space dock, Ness didn't mind spending time with his friend.

Anita wanders over to Manny "So, you know Monica?" she asks "I'm Anita Bernett, by the way." she says, holding out her hand.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:45 pm

Caline followed after Ness. "..Okay so how bad is it or we don't know yet until we reach our destination?"

Emanulle turned to greet the woman, she was rather pretty. At the offered hand, he shook it. "It's an pleasure to meet you Anita, Emanulle Santos. I'm her cousin, I heard a lot about you from Monica but this is the first time I believe we met."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:03 pm

Ness nods "It's best to reach our destination first. While the bridge Is sound proof from the cargo area, it's best not to take any chances." he says as he nods "There it is. The Viceroy space station. What I've been working on for almost two months nonstop." he says.

Jack looks out one of the port windows "Ladies, gentlemen, and children. I believe our destination is in view." he says.

Anita looks over to the window, then back to Manny  "Come on! Let's go see." she says, sounding excited "Ness had been working on this for a while, but he never took me up there." she says, looking out the window.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:42 pm

Calvine took into the view of things. "I had no idea you would be able to do this much in just two months. How many people could fit into this thing?"

Kyco didn't really react, she kinda blanked out at the given moment though Cory did look up to see their destination as did some of the others. It was a really impressive display.

Emanulle smiled a bit at her energy, he was a bit curious himself. Monica was already watching the view along with her mother with Michru nearby. Speaking of, when he approached she went over, wanting to be picked up so he oblidged her letting ride on his shoulders. "This is much better right? Let me know if you still can't see."

He turned to Anita. "This is Michru, my adopted daughter." Michru was a bit shy, but as she was close she reached to shake Anita's hand with her own tiny hands, wanting to be polite.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:32 am

Ness shakes his had "It's not finished just yet. There are some areas that are still of limits, and while it can't hold as many people as Babylon 5, it can still old a little over a thousand people, you know, when it's finished." Ness explains.

Cedrick taps some controls that they all would recognize as the coms "Station Viceroy, this is the cargo transport Raven, requesting permission to dock." she says. The console flashes, letting them know that permission was granted.

"I didn't work on this alone either. The Autobots helped with the areas I couldn't get to and as of right now, we only have the one docking bay..." Ness says "But for now, it'll do just fine."

Anita takes Michru's hand "Hello there. I'm Anita. It's nice to meet you, Michru." she says with a smile. Manny's daughter was a little cutie. Anita always considered wanting kids, but due to the nature of what sh was, she could never have any of her own.

Jack had certainly seen better space stations, but this one would do for what they needed, he supposed, since no one told them anything.He looks over to his group to see what everyone was doing. Dave was helping out, as was Marcen. Mondo had gone back to their own dimension, and Sam was handing out rations to those who wanted some. Haruhi wouldn't leave her family, so she was still on Earth. Alice, however, was glaring over at a coupe of people who were staying with Christine.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:52 am

"Are the Autobots still on there now?" He figured they were, but wasn't sure. [color=teal"And since we're stuck here for who knows how long, I'll help you with what I can while I'm here."[/color]

"Nice to meet you too.."
Anita seemed to be nice, and Monica and the others mentioned her so far as Michru was concerned, she was good. It just a be a second before she talked a bit more.

"It's impressive if Ness managed to this mostly on his own. Though I'm not sure how, since it takes so much resources to build even a small one." Emanulle only heard second hand information by Monica and such, and since he hadn't been around Ness as much, he didn't have as much to go on. It usually took a shipyard and the like to get something like this going, so he wondered how they managed it.

As for the others, Natomi wanted to make herself useful and see if she could do anything to help along with Kobe. Ramona was with her family and talking to Jerod, and Zyna was keeping Aiko and Kimiko company nearby the two parents.

For the moment, Monica moved away from Sammy and Yulina to approach Dave as they were doing their thing. "I was just wondering if you needed a little extra help with anything since I don't want to just sit. Name is Monica, I don't think I caught your name."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:33 pm

Ness smiles "You bet I could use the help.As smart as I am, there's things even I can't do by myself." he says.

"Lower the landing struts and engage the docking clamps." Cedrick says. She was the one piloting the ship, which was another reason Ness was there. If she messed up, he would step in. But it seemed that wasn't the case.

Anita nods "Normally you'd be right, but Ness, the one who made the station, is a stupidly power psychic and can pull matter straight from the air to form it into whatever he needs. I've seen him do it." she explains "Plus, he's like, insanely smart, so he knows how to put all this together." she says.

Dave looks over to Monica"I didn't throw it out there." he says, holding out a bottle of water "I'm Dave..." he nods over young man who seemed to be chiseled from pure muscle, like those old Greek statues "That's my little brother, Jack and his team." he says "We're what you would call super heroes." he says, as if talking about the weather.

Ness comes walking to the back of the cargo hold, by the main hatch "Okay everyone, if I may have your attention..." he calls out to everyone "My name is Ness. Some of you know me, some of you don't..." he says. They knew who they were.

"As yu may have already guessed, something's up. What that is, I'm not sure. But until it's handled, you all will be guests of the Viceroy space station." he says as he opens the cargo hatch "There Are rules on this station, which will be covered in this..." he holds up a data pad "Pad here. Be sure you read it. Also..." he holds up a combadge "I ask that you all wear these while on board. They're a com device that'll let you keep in touch with others here. he explains.

Ness moves to the side to let everyone out "All the amenities of the station are at you're disposal, lease feel free to use them. For quarters and guides, please refer to your data pad and welcome to Viceroy station..." he says as he moves out of the way.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:31 pm

"My daughter is a physic too, nothing too crazy but I consider it a good thing since that could attract the wrong attention." He knew the Bados had done whatever to them, so it may be stronger then average when her body was older and strong enough to handle it. But he just wanted Michru to live as normal of a life as possible regardless.

He was going to say more, but it seemed they reached their stop. "That was fast."

"That's cool. My cousin is apart that too, no idea if he mentioned me before until now." Dave was kinda cute, but that was besides the point. "I wish your group had been around a few years ago, we could have really used the help back then. Me and a friend kinda did something similar, but it wasn't really the same."

She didn't want to be a debbie downer, but she did wonder if she and Adell had made any kind of difference at all back then. No matter how much they tried they were always behind.

Soon enough, they arrived before she could add anything further with Ness giving a speech and handing them a data pad. This was her first time being on one of these things, to be honest.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:49 pm

Ness heads to the command and control of the station, along with Cedrick. He asked Calvine and Jack to join him. Mainly because Calvine was his friend and he knew Jack was a good team leader. It was time to tell them what he knew.

He closes the CnC door, and locks it. Jason, Will, and Christine were on the bridge as well "Thanks for trusting me with this." he says to the small group.

Jack had his massive arms crossed "Not to sound ungrateful, I can recognize a bad situation building when I see one, but what's going on?" he asks.

It was Jason who steps forward "Someone's messed with the timeline, in a Very bad way." he says "They went back in time and stopped Will from becoming Kami, or even getting the Infinity Gems..." he explains.

"And if that were to happen, a Lot of things that were Suppose to happen, don't... including me meeting Molly, which means no son or daughter, or even Me being here..." Jack mumbles, thinking.

Christine looks around to everyone "If the past has been changed, why are we still here?" she asks "Why do we still remember everything and nothing's changed?"

Ness shakes his head "Time's not a river like people seem to think. If something happens in the past, the repercussions will travel from the future events of the original time line, on back to the point of the disturbance. The temporal wave hasn't reached us yet." Ness explains "But when it does, we'll be safe here."

Anita chuckles a bit "From everything I know about Ness, he goes Looking for trouble." she says "I think he likes it that way." she says "He's not like anyone I've ever met before."

Dave shakes his head "You're either a hero or your not." he says "I have no doubts that you're a hero to someone out there." he says, then he looks over to his team "I have to get going. You take care of yourself, Monica." he says as he heads on over to the group.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:12 pm

"I don't know exactly all that entails so in the dark, but this obviously effects earth in a big way, and probably others. If its not something we can fix soon, we're going have to tell them eventually."
Calvine mumbled. "Earth had a lot of positive stuff going for it and then this happens, not to mention all the lives it'll mess up. I want to fix it to set things right obviously but its obviously won't be that simple."

People that went looking for trouble he knew, but he was the opposite in that regard. "I try to do my best to avoid it, which makes my current chosen profession pretty ironic. I work with Jack, you probably seen him kind of hard to miss." They were semi famous in certain parts of Japan at this point, if Monica didn't tell her already about him.

Michru's stomach grumbled and she turned a bit red since it was on the loud side of things., covering her face.

This got a chuckle from Emanulle. "Someone needs to eat. You don't have to cover yourself, its a natural function nothing to be embarrassed about." Michru just shook her head, face covered. "Hm. We'll you'll feel better once we get you something to eat." She was kinda over dramatic, but that was sort a normal thing with little kids. It was still cute.

He turned back to Anita. "If you want you can join us, even if you aren't hungry we wouldn't mind the company."

"It was nice meeting you."

Monica watched them leave then turned to spy Samantha just sitting down and watching space so he decided to join her with Yulina.
"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next