One Step At A Time

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

One Step At A Time - Page 3 Empty Re: One Step At A Time

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:34 pm

Devin nodded a bit slowly. "Take your time then, its not something to rush into.." The whole thing was a lot, and it wasn't something he'd normally even bother to suggest but given how things were it was pretty much the only to help with things. Either way that was something both Elizabeth and Oka would have to decide, that part was out of his hands.

When he saw Ness again, maybe he should ask him about Kyoko and if he knew some way to reverse her undead status. That seemed like something even beyond what Ness could help with directly but maybe he knew something. Maybe there was even something back in Noreal that could help, some ancient and lost items and artifacts but good luck finding them if they exist. Plus even if he could somehow find them, he had a personal policy not to tinker with such things unless he was one hundred percent it was safe. Messing with the unknown is how the Draner Empire imploded very long ago besides the usual internal problems.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:23 am

After about an hour, Ness comes walking out of Oka's room "Well, it's done. That was... informative. She needs to rest, but you can stay with her." he tells Aki.

The young woman bows to Ness "Thank you, for fixing my sister..." she says as she heads into the room.

Ness looks over to Elizabeth and Devin "Well, you two take care." Ness says as he starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:40 am

"One last thing." Devin began before Ness started off. "Not sure how much you know about Chakra Ninja, but I have a friend who is one who was brought back to life with a technique known as Edo Tensei. They gotten used to it but aren't happy with it, so I was wondering if you knew any ways to help them that didn't involve the Dragonballs."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:55 am

Ness thinks for a moment "Well, there's the Tri-Force, the Infinity Gems, the Dragon Balls, of course, the Rinne-Rebirth jutsu, but you need the Rinnegan for that. There is cloning and mind uploading, there are Borg nanites. There are plenty of ways to bring a person back to life. There is also a resurrection spell is anyone knows that." he explains.

Elizabeth frowns slightly "Some of those sound Really hard to come by..." she points out.

Ness nods "Oh they are. Almost all of those are Very hard to come by, but Not impossible."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:06 am

Devin thinks a bit. "Well, Dragonballs are out because that requires fighting a Ki user at that point, I just heard about the gems. Tri-force, maybe.." Then it did come to him. "So does Paragon Corp have access to Borg Nanites? If so maybe I can arrange something with Cedrick since that's her business, but probably take a bit since she's a busy woman."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:28 pm

Ness frowns slightly "I'd go and look up what the Borg Actually do before considering that option." he warns "But not to worry, something will come up. It always does. Now, you kids should get out there and enjoy the night. It'll take a bit for Oka's brain to reboot."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:59 pm

Devin did wonder why Ness suggest something that might of been a monkey's paw but put it in the back of his mind for now. He gave Elizabeth's hand a gentle reassuring squeeze, he knew she had a lot on her mind at the moment. "Let's go home and try to wind down. Or we can just go around the city. Up to you and how you're feeling right now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:09 pm

Elizabeth nods "Yeah. Let's go and try to enjoy the rest of the night." she says as she takes Devin by the arm and they both head out. It was clear that she blames herself for what happened to Oka, even though she knows it's not really her fault and there was nothing she could have done to prevent it, the young woman was Still hurt because of her...
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:05 pm

Devin was hoping having Oka around would help Elizabeth with that, and maybe Oka saying she didn't blame them would help her with that guilt. "Maybe we can visit Tokyo Skytree? Or maybe the National Theatre? Heard interesting things about them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:55 pm

Elizabeth nods "I'll let you choose. Since you've been here before. I think I've only came here once with my mom and dad when I was a little girl, so I don't remember much of what all is here." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:59 pm

"All right, Skytree it is."
With that, Devin decided to take Elizabeth to the Tokyo Skytree. More then anything he was sure she just needed to wind down since she had a lot to think about with her decision of how she was going to proceed with things. Either way he was going to be by her side to support them with whatever decision she made.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:10 am

Elizbeth looks up, and Up, and UP at the tower "O-oh my! I, uh, I didn't think it would be This big... she stammers "I, uh, I have a confession to make. I may be, um, Slightly afraid of heights, I just realized...' she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:48 pm

Devin shook his head a bit. "We don't have to if you're not feeling it. Little note about me, I used to be terrified of heights when I was a kid, despite the fact I could fly. How about National Theatre then?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:32 am

Elizbeth nods "That sounds much better. I think I'll enjoy that more, you know, if they're still opened. It Is getting late at night." she says as she takes Devin by the arm.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:06 pm

They managed to get there without much fuss, and while there was a worry they be closed it turned out they were open so they could actually enjoy it. Devin paid for them and two found a bit more empty where they could watch something in a more relaxed atmosphere. If there was one other perk about having a vampire girlfriend is the night life was interesting.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:25 pm

As the lights dim and the film starts, Elizbeth rubs her eyes "Always disliked this part about being a vampire... when the lights go out, my natural night vision kicks on and when the movie starts, my eyes start to hurt a bit..." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:37 am

Devin could see that, Veeden and others had the same problem. He didn't say anything, but gave her hand a squeeze. That part did suck but he supposed there was a downside to everything when it came to things, but even so. "After this, we could go about a walk. That is, if this movie is any good might leave earlier."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:31 am

Elizbeth nods "Well, why not both? I'm sure this movie will be fine." she says as the movie starts. There weren't very many people in this movie because it was getting quite late at night. Which was fine with her, she didn't mind some "Alone" time with her man. She rests her head on Devin's shoulder.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:31 pm

Devin wrapped his arm around her waist as she rested her head against his shoulder. He was incredibly lucky to have someone like Elizabeth in his life, even if it had been pure chance but they did say you were more likely to find someone when you weren't looking.

There was still the Oka situation and how that turn out, but that was for tomorrow.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 05, 2024 7:48 pm

The movie was pretty good, in her opinion, but she knew that Devin was only putting up wit it for her and she appreciated it. She looks over to Devin after they leave the theater "So, where would you like to take me now?" she asks as she hangs on to his arm.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Yesterday at 7:14 pm

Devin thought about it. There could be some more places they could visit but he didn't have any particular place in mind at the moment. "How about for now we just go for a walk and see where it takes us? I've only been here twice counting this one and for you this is your first time. It's good excuse as any."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3