One Step At A Time

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

One Step At A Time - Page 2 Empty Re: One Step At A Time

Post by Namey Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:37 am

Kitt nods "Yes. I am one of his Few friends. We've met before. I am Knight Industries Twelve-Thousand. K.I.T.T., or Kitt for short." he says, reminding Devin that last they seen each other, he was a car.

Kitt taps a code in and the front door unlocks and when they head inside, it was like the Tardis! Smaller on the outside, Big on the inside! There were multiple open floors that had different things goin on and out a window was a Space Dock! There was even a a ship housed inside!

Kitt taps a wall com "Ness, there is a Devin Lavouche here to see you." he says.

There was a pause "Okay. I'll be there in a bit..." Ness replies and about ten seconds, Ness transports in and focuses on Devin, then looks to Kitt "Your new Human skin suit seems to 'Suit' you, Ehhh!" Ness pokes a joke at Kitt's expense.

Kitt just heaves a sigh "Please do not call it that. This "Skin" is still me. I just had my nanos reconfigured so I can store this form in my transformation matrix." Kitt explains.

Ness nods, clapping Kitt on the shoulder "Just givin ya a hard time. Vira will love it. Go get her, tiger!" he says as he looks back to Devin "What can I do for you, Dev?" he asks, casually, as if Everything going on in his workshop was normal.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:14 pm

This was like nothing Devin had seen before, and if it weren't for other things he had to focus on he would had a ton of questions. Was this like a pocket dimension or something? But to power that you'd need something crazy, or at least that's what all the theories back at home were. As for the suit and other comment, he obviously didn't know what that was.

Devin turned to address Ness. "Thanks for hearing me out. To make it short, I'm sure you probably remember Tracy and her friends Aki and Oka right? Well, the later got hurt pretty bad by some people in a car crash. Oka has brain damage and won't be the same, and I was hoping you would be willing to help them if you can."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:27 am

Ness frowns "Oof! I was able to fix your friend Tracy , because it was just her hardware that was damaged. If her Software is Also damaged, it will be Very hard to recover lost files... for anyone who Wasn't me. I'll check her out and see what can be done." he says
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:38 am

He did notice the interesting way Ness worded it, but it wasn't wrong just different. Devin wasn't sure how, but if anyone could do it, then it be him. After a moment he decided and gave Ness a card. "That's my personal number. Whenever you get a chance to work on them could send me a text or something on their status."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:13 am

"You should probably see them first so you can let me know what state they are in. It might not be too bad or it could be the worst case scenario. Untill you know for certain, there's no sense jumping to conclusions." Ness points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:55 am

Devin nodded slowly, Ness had a point. "All right then. I'll see you later then Ness." He then left the other man for now, but certainly he did hope Oka wasn't in too bad of shape since Aki didn't really say too much of anything.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:10 am

As the sun set, Elizabeth wakes up, takes a shower and gets ready for the night with Devin. She wanted to get her meetings over with as soon as she could so they could go see Oka. She looks over to Devin "Are you all set and ready to go?" she asks, wearing a simple dress and a coat.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:08 pm

Devin nodded, he had everything handled on his end of things. "Yeah. Let's get going." He too wanted to get this done with and see the state Oka was in when they got to her. Hopefully she wasn't too bad, but if she was then maybe Ness could help. Though he couldn't think of a reason to say Oka was mostly all right unless it was suppose to be a pleasant surprise, on the other hand could be just didn't want to talk about how bad of shape she was in so it was 50/50.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:50 pm

They went to Elizabeth's meeting where she paid respects to the Vampire house running Tokyo and afterwards, they head to the hospital.

Aki was there waiting for them as she leads them to Oka's room, but stops before heading in "Now, just a warning, Okay is still hurt. She has bandages on her head and a cast on her arm, so try not worry about that." she says.

They head inside and Oka was looking out the window and she sees Aki and her face lights up "Ah! Ahhh!" she says excitedly.

"Yes, Oka, I'm back. I brought some friends..." she says as he motions to Devin and Elizabeth "These are our friends, Devin and Elizabeth. They came to see how you are doing." she tells her sister.

Oka looks at Devin and there was No recognition in her eyes. It was like she was looking at a Stranger! "Uhh...? Umm..." she mumbles.

Aki had No expression on her face "She suffered brain damage so bad, that she lost the ability to speak, she can't remember much of her past and she had trouble understanding words..." she says, but Devin could tell she was sad about the state of her sister "But I know, if she remembered you two, she would be happy that you came to visit her."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:26 pm

"Hey Oka. It's nice to see you again.." Even if she didn't know either of them in this state. Devin hated seeing them in this state, it was worse then he had thought. Hopefully Ness was able to do something to help them, if anyone could it would hopefully be them. "I managed to get into contact with Ness, he is willing to help and is able to help them with memories but to what extent I'm not sure. Should temper expecations a bit, but it should at least be better then how she is currently."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:28 pm

Aki looks over to him, she was holding Oka and patting her head "If it's the same Ness I'm thinking of, he will be able to help her. No doubt. He is, after all, the strongest psychic we've ever seen." she points out "When can he come over?"

The door Slams open and Ness was There! "Right now!" he says as he walks in.

Aki looked surprised for only a moment "Did, you time your entrance just so you could say that?" she asks.

"What? No! I didn't..." he mumbles.

Kitt comes walking in behind Ness "But Ness, were you not waiting there for like a Minute, waiting for the right time to make your entrance?" he asks.

"Okay, okay. Whatever. I am Here.... Now." he says as he walks over to Oka and takes a seat "Hi there, Oka. Do you know who I am...? Yes, I'm a friend of Aki's... That's right, I'm here to help you, because you are hurt and I'm gonna make you better... No, it's not going to hurt at all... I promise.... That's good. Now, we can start whenever you and Aki are ready." he says as he looks over to the others "Telepathic communication. She Knows things, but it's all scrambled in her mind and she can't make sense of it, so it shut down." he explains.

Aki looks over from her sister to Ness "So, you Can help her?" she asks, there was Actual hope in her voice for once.

Ness tilts his head slightly "Maybe... I need to have a word with Devin really quick..." he looks over to the Ralphim and motions for him to follow him out of the room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:23 pm

Devin nodded, and went to follow curious what Ness wanted to talk to them. Once they were alone he spoke. "So what's up?" He could make educated guesses but honestly he really had no clue what the other man wanted to talk to him about.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:32 am

Once outside the room, Ness looks around to see if anyone is listening "Okay, so shortly after our talk I came here to check out your girl over there and I Can fix her, but I need to reset her memory back to before the crash..." he tells Devin "So from her perspective, she's just about to get hit by the truck and Boom she's in the hospital. But that's not the Only problem... she's likely Still gonna try to come back for you like she was arguing with her sister about when they got hit. So you're gonna need to deal with that as well." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:43 pm

"Come back..?"
Devin wasn't sure what he was talking about, but then he was smart enough to put two and two together if what he meant. After all, there was only one way that could be a issue and that was if she was trying to pursue something with him. "I gotcha. It's gonna be something I'm going have to talk to Elizabeth about and we'll deal with it. How long will this process take?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:59 am

Ness shrugs "I really can't say. I've never reconstructed a person's Brain before. This will be a new experience for me." he says "But it shouldn't take more than an hour at Most. Memory manipulation will also take a little time. I have to be Very careful not to erase what's already there." he tells Devin "You Do realize that until this is done, this girl's fate is Your responsibility, right? You're the one who called me here and Aki will do anything to get her sister back to the way she was, so, Oka's wellbeing is up to you. At least until I'm finished with her and her brain is rebooted."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:52 am

Devin was fine with that, although he honestly wasn't sure there was much he could do while Ness was fixing them. "Well, yeah, that's fine. Oka didn't deserve what happened to her and I'll do what I can with whatever she needs to while she's you're working on on them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:18 pm

Ness "well, the sooner I get started the better." he says as he heads back into the room.

Oka looks back over to them "Ahh. Ahh!" she says, happily. Aki has an upset look on her face as this.

"Hey!" Ness slaps her on the back "Don't worry. I'll bring your little sister back. Now everyone out. I need this room with Oka by myself."

Aki moves close to Oka "Stay here with Ness. He'll make you better..." she kisses her sister on the forehead "I love you, Oka." she says as she heads out. Elizabeth follows. Liza looked Really upset by how Oka was.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:49 am

Devin didn't like the state she was in either, but for now, at the moment, all they could do right now was wait. "Ness didn't give a ETA for how long this would take to do this, much as I hate to say it, just have to wait.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:42 am

"Ness Did give an ETA..." Ness says "He said it would take about an hour or so at most.' he reminds Devin "Now, let me get to work and by tomorrow morning, Aki, you will have your little sister back." he states.

Aki nods "Thank you, Ness..." she says. One couldn't tell, but Aki was really emotional at the moment. She walks out, leaving a confused Oka with Ness.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:21 pm

Devin waited a bit, mulling over a few things before going to Elizabeth. "Everything is going to be well and good, but there is one thing to give you a heads up on when she recovers. Oka has feelings for me and likely will do something about it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:30 pm

Elizabeth looks a little surprised by this "Do you feel the same way as she does?" she asks.

"It was her feeling for Devin, is what we were arguing about..." Aki says "When we were hit by that truck... she saw it coming towards us and protected me... if she hadn't, I would have likely died in the crash."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:00 pm

Devin gave her a honest answer. "A little, it could have developed into something a lot more serious if I wasn't with you and things were different. It doesn't matter in this case since I'm not going to leave you. I just don't want to hurt them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:42 pm

"So then... How Are you going to let her off without hurting her?" Aki asks "Because she was willing to go back to America and leave her life Here behind, For You!" she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:21 am

Devin sighed. "I can't, realistically. Not unless I'm going to leave Elizabeth or.." He continued. "A very unthrodox way if they were both willing to share three person relationship, that is up to Elizabeth and Oka though. Not exactly for a lot of people."

He turned towards her. "What do you think? This isn't something I normally wouldn't even think to suggest but these aren't normal circumstances." It have to be something both Elizabeth and Oka both agreed on even if he was fine it to Maybe work but if Elizabeth didn't want to, he wasn't going to push it and most women wouldn't. However, Eizabeth did feel like she owed Oka and such so maybe she'd be willing to try to work something out. If not he'd drop it and think of something else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:36 am

Elizabeth thinks for a moment "I... will need to think about this some more..." she mumbles. She didn't want to make any decisions too rashly and she Defiantly wanted to talk to Oka before making up her mind, one way or the other.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next