So Many Firsts

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

So Many Firsts - Page 4 Empty Re: So Many Firsts

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:36 am

Vira was a bit let down their time was coming short. It was a shame Kitt didn't have a smaller humanoid body she could do things like this with. Still she enjoyed the time she did have. "I feel the same. Are you going to be free tomorrow?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:23 pm

Kitt nods "Of course. I do not have to be back in Tokyo for another few days." he says "And even then, I am a machine and can be on Eternum whenever you are on." he tells her as he gets up "I shall endeavor to improve upon our future dates and work to improve the realism of our realm." he tells her as he offers her a hand.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:13 am

Vira just smiled as she took his hand into hers. "You did more then fine Kitt. I'll see you later." Soon after the game faded away and she back at her home.

She took the gear off as she adjusted back to the real world. Now more then before she knew why that timer of things there was needed, even if before she hadn't used it As much. Overall she had a wonderful time but now it was time to get some rest.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:29 pm

Kitt just sat in the parking, still hooked into Eternum. He was working on their server. The four hour timer didn't really apply to him, because he was an admin and a machine. He wanted to make sure that whenever Vira or her friends came back, it would look as realistic as possible. A complete living city.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:56 am

Around the next morning, something more concrete about their next move which was the next two days before going on their tour again. With Kitt having to go soon, it be about the same and given their other interactions would be a virtual world and they could bring said gear with them, it really wasn't a big deal. The only real downside is Kitt couldn't be there physically for some of their concerts.

That said, she went to call them. Maybe if nothing else they could simulate one of their concerts so he could attend that way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:40 am

Kitt picked up right away "Hello Vira. How has your day been so far?" he asks "I have just been working on the server on Eternum and I am fairly confident that you and your friends will approve of the changes I have made." he tells her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:43 am

Vira was smiling when she spoke to him, even if he couldn't hear it he could hear it in her voice. "That's good news! I'm looking forward to it the next time we hop on. I want to tell you in two days we hit the road again for tour, but we can bring our equipment with us so its not as big of a deal. I was wondering, since it be difficult otherwise, maybe we could hold a concert inside and you could attend? If you want to that is."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:25 am

"No, no. That is fine. You do not need to change anything about your tour for me." Kitt says "I will be able to watch every performance regardless of where you are." he assures her "And based on your past tours, you will be brilliant out there." he tells her.

There was a hesitation "I am afraid I must be now. I am meeting an associate of mine and sye has just shown up." he tells her But will we be meeting up later on Eternum?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:31 am

Vira was fine with that, they still both had things they had to do. "No its fine. We both have our own lives as well. As for meeting? Of course. I'm sure the others would love to again as well."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:41 am

There was a pause "If I am honest, I would like it if it were just the two of us, at least for the moment." Kitt says "I enjoy our time together and I would like it to just be us, at least for a little while longer." he tells Vira.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:47 am

"That's fine." She said not having a issue with it. "Since it'll be soon I'll be leaving we should make the best out of it. Even though with how this works we'll be able to see each other plenty even on the road."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:04 am

"And, with me being a vehicle, I can drive along with you and your band and watch your performances live." he says "However, as of right now, I am afraid I must let you go, as my friend has arrived." he says "I shall see you tonight?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:34 am

Vira was slightly let down since she enjoyed talking to them but she understood. "I'll let you go then. You have a good rest of the day."

The phone conversation complete, she in the mean time focused on other things until it was time to join them once more.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:54 am

A Green Motorcycle comes driving up to Kitt, parking next to him "Hello, Hannah. Thank you for agreeing to meet with me." he says to the bike as it parks and the driver disappears.

"Of course, Kitt." she says "You know, as a scientists, I find you most fascinating. A 'Transformer' but not one from Cybertron." she says "So, what can I do for you?" she asks.

"You may or may not know, but I have recently gotten into a relationship with an organic amd both of my forms are... incompatible with her..." he explains "So, I was wondering if there was a way that I could take on human form, like you do." he says.

Hannah was silent for a bit, obviously thinking things over "Well, it Might be possible, since you are comprised of almost completely nanites." she points out "We could Try to reprogram a new form that compresses the space between your nanites. That Should, in theory at least, allow you to take on a human form." she tells him "Let's get back to Paragon Corp and run some tests."

"Paragon Corp has a New York branch. That way we can save time and just go there, instead of heading all the way back to Tokyo." he says to her.

"Alright, let's get going then. The sooner we get there, the sooner we can do Science!" she says as her rider reappears and the two take off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:24 pm

In the mean time Vira just do her usual things and errands. However her mind kept wandering to Kitt and spending time with them, bit natural since they were in the honeymoon phase of things. Once things winded down, she returned home since she was looking forward to entering the virtual world to spend time with them once more.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:52 pm

For Kitt, this wasn't any "Honeymoon" phase of anything. This was all new to Kitt and he wanted to cherish it as long as he could. The fact that he was seeking to Actually change his body for Vira would be proof of that, if he didn't want it to be a surprise when they decide to put Eternum behind them and start going out for real.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:46 pm

Once Vira was done, Vira went to wind down and call Kitt again, to see if he was ready to spend more time together or he was still busy.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:44 pm

Kitt picks up right away, as he was always by his phone "Greetings Vira. Have you finished with your business already?" he asks "If you wish to meet up, please give me a few minutes to get myself ready and I will send you a text message when I am online." he says to her.

"Do you require me to be here for your work to progress?" he asks Hannah on a completely separate 'Line' so Vira couldn't hear.

Hannah shakes her head "No. That's fine. Right now I'm running tests on your nanites to see if this is even Possible." she tells him "You don't need to be Mentally here for that." she tells him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:11 pm

As for that? Vira was more then fine with it. She was nothing all if not patient espeically when it came to these things. So in the mean time she'd wait until he was ready.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:45 pm

After about five minutes, Kitt sends Vira a message letting her know that he was online and waiting at their cafe. The server was Much livelier. In fact, if one didn't know any better, one wouldn't be able to tell the simulation from the real thing.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:53 pm

Vira was a bit surprised just how lively it was, but it wasn't a bad thing that it was this much more active. It made the simulation a lot more realistic and less uncanny valley when it was more empty like before.

When she spotted Kitt, she smiled and came over. "It's a lot more lively then the last time we were here together. Did you do all this yourself?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:52 pm

Kitt nods with a smile "Yes I did. And that is not all, you now have access to the full range of your powers and abilities." he tells her "So it is now like we are in the real world." he says as he moves to push her chair in after she seats herself "So, what shall we do today?" he asks as he sits.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:55 am

Vira had taken a seat once after she was offered one, it was nice to have to feel more natural having her powers back. "Honestly? I don't have a plan right now, I was just excited to spend more time with you that I didn't care what we were doing. I can think of something before we leave here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:52 am

Kitt nods with a smile "Well, until then, there is something I have been wanting to do for a while now, something I see almost all organics doing." he starts "And for my first time, I would like to go with you to do it..." he says as he pulls a pamphlet from his coat pocket "I would like to go to a water park." he says to her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:28 am

Vira looked it over, and nodded. "Of course I have no problem going to one with you, could be fun." She did wonder with how realistic it be if being in water for long periods would mess with her powers. But if it did she was fine with it, she trusted Kitt. "When we can go whenever you're ready to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum