So Many Firsts

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

So Many Firsts - Page 2 Empty Re: So Many Firsts

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 17, 2023 8:40 am

Vira and Lenneth were mostly quite as they focused on the movie. Technically they didn't need to As much given it was a drive in rather then sitting by people in a theatre. Still it was a habit when being in public when watching movies, and even in private neither woman was going emote too much about it even in private. Either way they enjoyed the movie together.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 17, 2023 1:23 pm

Being the standard action movie, there were plenty of explosions, gun fire, and bad guys dying. When the credits roll, the requisite after credits scene plays, teasing a sequel that was doomed to never happen because of poor ratings.

"Well, that movie was certainly interesting." Kitt says "I estimate almost a billion dollars in property damages alone in that movie's climax. Not to mention the loss of life the main protagonist had inflicted upon the main antagonist's staff." he points out as he takes off.

"Where shall we go now, ladies?" he asks as he stops at a red light.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 17, 2023 7:26 pm

Lenneth thought about it a bit. "Since my place is closer from here and we're suppose to meet up, you can drop me at my home first. If Vira has no problems with it."

The other woman shook her head. "It's fine. I'll be fine with you dropping me off after Lenneth. After we could see meeting up in the virtual world. Before I forget, would I be able to talk you over phone Kitt?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 18, 2023 8:39 am

"Yes of course." Kitt says as he changes direction towards Lenneth's place "I can communicate in every known form of communication on this planet." he tells them.

"Lenneth, do you go by a different username or do you use your real name?" he asks needing her username so he can send the invitation.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 18, 2023 11:57 am

"I go by Silverstar seventeen nineteen. Bit generic but sort of the point of keeping a low profile." Lenneth explained, she was looking forward to the whole thing in a private server. Whatever else she was fine with, they could adjust things as they wanted when they got there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 20, 2023 6:31 pm

"And I just go by Kitt. K.I.T.T." he says "It is short for Knight Industry Twelve-Thousand." he tells them as he pulls up to Lenneth's apartment "Here you are, Lenneth. It was a pleasure to meet you and I shall see you soon in Eternum." he says to her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 21, 2023 8:10 am

Lenneth gave them a smile. "Same. I'll see you two soon later. It should be really fun." She was taking the talking car and robot thing in stride. To also be fair she came from a world of magic and races that looked like they came from fantasy, with some lesser known ones in between.

As her friend left, Vira was curious a bit of something. "Is Knight Industry a name of a company or something? I haven't heard of it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 21, 2023 12:05 pm

Kitt starts off towards Vira's apartment "Yes. Where I am originally from Knight Industry is a global peace keeping organization. It was they who created me to be a part of their Mobile Armored Strike Kommand, or M.A.S.K. division." Kitt explains

"We were tasked with curbing Decepticon activity when they were reported. But during a mission, my partner was injured and I was put on leave pending an investigation." he tells Vira "That was when my friend, Ness Burger, had found me and had taken me away from that place." he says as he stops at her apartment "I shall see you in Eternum."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 22, 2023 8:56 am

Vira had some questions about that, mainly if he regretted leaving or had anyone else he missed from there but held it for now.

She got out once they reached their part. "Thank you. I was also hoping..once we had our time with everyone, I wanted to spend some time with just the two of us as well."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 23, 2023 8:20 am

"Of course, Vira. Nothing would make me happier." he says to her "I shall find a place to park and I will see you in a bit." he says as he closes his door and drives off to park somewhere.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 23, 2023 8:47 am

Vira watched them leave before heading inside her house, she wanted to make sure the others were up and ready for some time in Eternum. Hada and Kelsa could attend, and Lenneth was obviously going to go so they'd just have to wait for Kitt to invite them and they could get started.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 23, 2023 9:14 am

As soon as they all logged in, they got an invite from Kitt to join them on a special server. When they all log onto the server, Kitt was waiting to greet each of them "Welcome to our own private server. My name is Kitt. It is a pleasure to meet you." he says with a soft smile "If you'll follow me, I have our own personal cafe set up for us to enjoy. Just let me know if there is anything else you wish for and I shall purchases it." he tells them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 24, 2023 4:25 pm

"No thank you for now." Kelsa said politely as she went to inroduce herself, even if they knew who they were it was just more proper plus couldn't always assume. "My name is Kelsa Faran.

"And I'm Hada Nissho. Pleasure to meet you Kitt." The other man said, going to shake his hand.

The whole place seemed nice, Vira noted. She truthfully didn't need anything too fancy although it did help given what it was they could adjust it to what ever. Kitt looked as handsome as the day they met and while she would look forward to the time of just them, she was definitely going to enjoy the group outing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 25, 2023 8:57 am

Kitt nods with a friendly smile "It is indeed my pleasure to be meeting all of you. Welcome to Cafe Knight. This is yours to use however you all seem fit." he says as he waves an arm "If you need anything at all, like your instruments or something else, feel free to send me a message and I shall buy them for you." he tells them "Not now, of course, but in the future. Right now, we can just hang out and get to know each other or we can go anywhere else on the server and start to custom build it however you all wish it."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 26, 2023 8:19 am

"That's fine. Me and Hada are still new to this whole thing."
Kelsa admitted. "So you can shape things on your private server?"

"More or less." Vira answered. "I haven't bothered with it myself so I can't really say to what extent. Kitt would know more then I would. I mostly just used the officical servers since they served my needs well enough."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 27, 2023 10:42 am

Kitt nods "Yes, of course." he says "It is a full server all for us, so you can go anywhere that is not under construction, which is, sadly, most of the server." he explains "I did not have much time to put this server completely together, as I had only a few minutes." he says "However, it will be more complete tomorrow. Is there any special places any of you wish for me to add?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 27, 2023 6:00 pm

Most of everyone politely declined but Vira did have something in mind as she looked around. "How about something like a concert staidum or something along those lines?"

"I think that would be a good idea."
Lenneth agreed. "Although we don't have to do it right away."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 31, 2023 12:11 am

Kitt shakes his head "As I have a computer mind, I am capable of doing many tasks at once. So while I've been talking with you all, I've been expanding this server. Adding small things here and there. Like other places to eat or hang out." he explains "In fact, during this very moment, I have bought the necessary utilities to begin construction on a music hall. It should take about a day to finish it and the surrounding area." he says "But for now, we have more fast food establishments added if you wish to visit them. I also just added a park as well." he tells them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 31, 2023 8:42 am

It was easy to forget what Kitt was, espeically when interacting with them like this. Kelsa and Hada hadn't met him in his natural form but they knew about it. It didn't really bother or put them off, seemed like Vira had surrounded herself with open minded people in that sense.

"I haven't really tested this thing. Maybe a fast food place? Just to see what its like. It taste like real food?" Hada still had a somewhat hard time wrapping his head around this.

"Oh, definitely." Lenneth added. "It's trippy at first but becomes natural as time goes on. I would forget sometimes I'm even in VR if not for the small things."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:20 pm

Kit assumed that the biggest give away that this was a simulation, was the fact that none of them had their powers, yet. Kitt was working on that, as he wanted them to feel as natural as possible. But in order for that to happen, he would need to see what they could do.

Kitt nods to them "Please follow me. I shall have a car waiting for us." he says as he leads them out. Sure enough, there was a limo waiting for them as the chauffeur opens the door for them "So where would you all like to go?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:56 am

As they got into the car, there was a question that floated in their minds since Kitt had said a lot of places still needed work. Still they had said they expanded it already.

"So what other places are there? Since this is our first time here and you only recently expanded we don't exactly know the layout that well yet."
Vira pointed out, but otherwise she was fine with most whatever and she knew her friendly mostly would be the same.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:15 am

Kitt smiles as the car takes off "As a computer, I do not have much of an imagination, so the lay out of the city, so far, is Tokyo." he tells them "With just a few minor changes." he says as they pull up to the WcDonald's "Feel free to order whatever you wish, though, I should caution you: The food will taste bland and you will not get any fulfillment from it." he says "This is by design. The creator of Eternum did not want people neglecting their physical bodies in here." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:03 am

This wasn't new to Vira or Lenneth, but Hada and Kelsa were newer to things then they were. It was a bit of a let down the food was bland but understandbale as to why.

"No thanks. Not hungry and if the food is bland, can't really do it for pleasure either." Kelsa said.

Hada decided to try it just because, while Lenneth and Vira politely declined. "So are there going to be other NPC's walking around besides those for our order? Be kinda unerving being in a ghost city." Lenneth pointed out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:55 pm

Kit nods "As you wish." he says to Kelsa, before looking over to Lenneth "That makes sense. I will see about purchasing the population pack for a city of this size." he says as they pull into the packing lot and the chauffeur opens the door for them "How about after this, we can all go see a movie?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:34 pm

"I don't see why not." Vira thought it be nice, and considering they could see Any movie they wanted? It was a really good idea. The others agreed, although Kelsa did have a question.

"So what are the limits of the movies you can make?"
Kelsa added, a bit curious. "Like as long as you seen or heard about a real world movie could you generate it here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum