So Many Firsts

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

So Many Firsts Empty So Many Firsts

Post by Namey Wed May 03, 2023 10:04 am

KITT gets to New York, still in his vehicle form, and begins to drive around. It was nighttime, so he wanted to find a place where he could rest and recharge until tomorrow, not that he really Needed to, he just wanted to be at his best when he Finally meets Vira Nakeen. They had gotten along quite well on Eternum, so they decided to meet each other in person. Though, Kitt Did doubt whether or not she Really thought he was a giant robot who could change into a talking car or not, but they would soon see.

Kitt found a small long term parking garage and pulls into it, makes a quick scan of the area. There were several cars that have been parked there for over a month, and some a few years. One even had the corpse of a dead man inside of it and Kitt made a note to himself to inform the local authorities when he leaves the following day. He sends an email to Vira letting her know he was in New York and asked where she would like to meet up at tomorrow. He was actually looking forward to meeting the woman he's studied up on and had encounted in a game. This would be the first of many firsts for Kitt.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

So Many Firsts Empty Re: So Many Firsts

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 03, 2023 10:38 am

Vira was currently relaxing in her own home with a few of her friends. Mainly Lenneth and Kelsa that were also relaxing with them. The group was back together and doing tours although they were making a habit of doing breaks in between so they didn't burn themselves out. They weren't sure where they would be going next for when they went about once more which was another point of discussion.

Vira got a email, one that didn't go through the Many filters to spam from Kitt. She quickly opened it, reading the contents and replying saying she was fine for tomorrow maybe in the afternoon.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 04, 2023 5:09 pm

Vira didn't say where she wanted to meet up at, so Kitt assumed it would be infront of her apartment. Tge autobot already knew where she lived, so he would head there tomorrow. In the mean time, he powers down for the night.

The next morning, Kitt heads out of the parking lot, but only after he informs the police that they should check it and drives over to infront of Vira's apartment then sends her a text letting her know that he was there once the time was right. He also makes a hologram of his avatar from Eternum so she doesn't freak out over a car with no driver.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 06, 2023 7:47 am

Vira had decided to come along with Lenneth when she went to meet with Kitt for the first time. Sure nothing had set off red flags but it was always smart to be a bit cautious when meeting someone from online to real life, especially as a woman.

"Kitt? Is that you?" She asked, thinking back she should of been more specific meeting somewhere else other her home.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 06, 2023 12:45 pm

The passenger door opens up "Yes, Vira. It is I." Kitt says as the man sitting behind the wheel looks over to the two of them "Lenneth Toller, song writer of Dusk, the band you sing for... I was not expecting you." he says as he moves the seat forward so she could climb in the back "I would be delighted to have you join us." he says with a pleasant smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 06, 2023 8:45 pm

Some people would be a bit more cautious of getting into a car of someone they barely knew. Vira liked to think she was a decent judge of character and seeing how so far nothing had set a alarm she should be going in the opposite direction, she was fine with it.

"It's nice to meet you in person then Kitt." Vira said with a smile, pausing then nodding. "I think a drive would be nice."

"I'll be coming along and nice to meet you. I didn't know you were a fan of our band." Then again, it wasn't like that Wasn't public knowledge.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 07, 2023 3:35 pm

Kitt's hologram nods "Yes. After a long day, I relax by listening to your band's music." he looks over to the two ladies as he keeps driving "Vira, as an effort to make this relationship work however I am able to, I've said I would always tell you the truth..." he starts "That being said, you should know that the person you see driving is not the Real me. It is merely a hologram I put in place so people do not see a car driving by itself." he explains "As I told you before, in Eternum, I am quite literally a giant robot who can transform into a car." he explains "If this changes how you see me as a person, I understand and I will take you back to your apartment should you wish it." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 07, 2023 4:45 pm

Lenneth didn't actually believe what Vira had said about things, yet here it was again. Since this really wasn't her place to say anything she was quite, letting Vira do her part.

While Vira believed him the first time, seeing all matters of strange things at this point it was still unusual even for her standards. Still, she liked to try to be open minded although there was still a glaring problem outside of the game world, they weren't physically compatible.

That said, Kitt had went out of his way to meet them and she thought that was sweet and brave. She'd just take it one step at a time. "I'll admit, its unusual for me..but you came all the way here to meet me and that was sweet of you. I want to at least try. Regardless of how things go, I'm not going to think you less then as a person because of what you are."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 08, 2023 7:40 am

"That is certainly good to hear." Kitt says "So where would you ladies like to go?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 08, 2023 9:08 am

Lenneth's stomach growled and she blushed. "I.erh..I guess I was more hungry then I thought. Is it ok we stop somewhere?"

Her friend smiled amused, then addressed Kitt. "That's fine, I could go for something to. If its not too much trouble then, could we go a small restaurant on 5th Avenue on K street? I go there sometimes and the people are nice."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 08, 2023 9:15 am

Kitt's hologram nods "Of course." and on one of the screens in the center console, the GPS finds the quickest way to the restaurant that Vira suggsted.

And within about ten, or so, minutes, they were parked in front of the place. Kitt opens the door for Vira "You two have a pleasant dinner. I shall be waiting here for your return." he says as the hologram fizzles out as a valet comes walking over and was a little surprised to see no one in the driver's seat.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 08, 2023 7:32 pm

Vira was going to ask if he was going to join them, but then there was a reminder they were, in fact a robot and a car so they couldn't even if they wanted to. It seemed like the hologram could only go so far if it wasn't directly by him.

The two sat down and began to chat a bit. "So, I know relationships aren't just a physical thing but have you thought how you might make this work?"

"Do you remember the story how I met them?"
At her nod, Vira continued. "There at least we can."

That was good enough for Lenneth, and ultimately her friend's choice. She mostly just left things alone but if something was wrong she was going to say something. The only time she had misgivings was when Vira was with Kiro. Not because of anything personally but Veeden and people of Noreal culture was Way to different to be compatitble long term with Shokan's. Least in her opinion.

The two finished and came back. "Thank you for waiting for us Kitt, and sorry it took so long."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 09, 2023 8:39 am

Kitt opens the doors "Of course. It is not like I would have left you both here." he says "Where shall we go next?" he asks "I recommend a drive-in movie theater. That way we all can enjoy a movie together." he recommends.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 10, 2023 8:31 am

"That's fine. I was thinking of something along those lines anyway." It really wouldn't be fair to Kitt to do much else that didn't require a car since both forms prevented them from doing a lot of things smaller people took for granted. "Maybe later we could enjoy some time in the game we met at?"

Lenneth knew what she talking about but she never actually been there or did anything with it herself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 10, 2023 5:26 pm

As Kitt was driving them to one of the Last drive in movie theaters, there was a pause "I would enjoy that, but I do not have my interface equipment." he tells them, reminding them that he needed special gear to connect to Eternum "However, I can always contact my friends and ask if they can send it over." he says "Until that time, what movie would you both like to watch?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 11, 2023 8:49 am

Lenneth was more here for Vira's support so she was trying to be non intrusive as possible this go around. "I don't have something in mind this time around. Vira?"

The young Veeden paused, then decided on something. "I think a action movie would be fine. Me and Lenneth both like those."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 12, 2023 4:46 pm

As they head off, Kitt's hologram comes back, so they had something to talk to "An action movie we shall see, than." he says as he starts off.

Kitt, personally, liked comedies and romance movies. He wasn't to big on action movies. But, it's what Vira and Lenneth wanted to see, so he would take them to an action movie.

It takes a bit to drive there, with traffic and everything "Please, feel free to order any concessions as you wish. This is my treat." he offers as he pulls up to buy the tickets.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 13, 2023 7:23 am

Lenneth liked romance and could take or leave comedy, depending on what it was. Action was for when she just wanted to turn her brain off although she didn't like them as much as Vira did for one reason or another.

As for the later, the two obviously could pay for it on their own but since he was treating them. "Thank you Kitt. If you want to do something after let us know." Of what, she wasn't sure. Being a car kind of made it somewhat hard besides driving around.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 14, 2023 3:34 pm

Kitt pulls into a parking spot where they could hook the speakers onto the windows as they waited for the movie to start "Just spending time with the two of you is all I could ask for." he says "However, if you have an Eternum head set, I would not mind spending time with either of you in Eternum. We could even make a private lobby for just us three." he suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 15, 2023 8:22 am

Well someone knows what to say. Vira thought with a smile. "Of course I would be more then happy to."

"I do have one. I haven't really used mine in a bit."
Lenneth admitted, she liked being in person when interacting with people but this was different. "But doing something with us three could be fun."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 15, 2023 8:51 am

"How about after the movie, I drop you both off at your respective apartments and meet you on Eternum later?" he asks as the movie starts rolling "I will get our lobby all paid for and set up, then send you both an invitation. How does that sound?" he asks the two of them "If you like, you can even invite your whole band. It could be a good place to write and practice new music." he suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 15, 2023 8:47 pm

Vira was fond of that idea. She did want to spend time with just the two of them again but for now this was a good idea. "I really would like the sound of that Kitt."

"Me too. It's just two other people if its the whole gang together." Lenneth would gather the rest when they gathered, but over all she was fond of the idea.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2023 8:58 am

"If you like, I can have two additional Eternum sets shipped to them." Kitt offers "I am friends with both the creator of Eternum and the CEO and owner of Paragon Corp, so I do not think they will mind." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 16, 2023 9:33 am

"I'll send you their info when I get home then."
Vira said after a bit of thinking on things. "I honestly haven't played with the game in a while so it'll be fun to see all that's changed."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2023 2:50 pm

It wasn't that long since the two were last on Eternum. But Kitt understood what Vita meant. The last time she was on it was in the final stages of development. Now it was fully released.

"Then after the movie, we shall get back on. I will have our server all set up by then." he says as the movie starts.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum