Echoes Of The Past

2 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Echoes Of The Past - Page 3 Empty Re: Echoes Of The Past

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:26 pm

Jonathan was taken back to see something like this here, but he kept his cool knowing getting into a fight where the whole building could collapse would be a bad idea.

The young witch said nothing, simply getting the other two's attention to back away for now. They would need to deal with this just not right this moment where it could cause the hospital to collapse.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:24 pm

After hastily making her way back up the stairs and over to the entrance, Joyce turns to the other Hunters "What the Hell's Gergoth doing here?" she asks, then waves a hand "No, never mind. You know just as much as I do." she says as she crosses her arms, thinking "Okay, so Obviously we need to tell someone about this. But how are They gonna get that beast out, without a massive battle ensuing?" she asks, more to herself than the others "By nature Gergoth is a gentle creature, even in death... so, maybe we just leave it there and block off access to the morgue?" she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:47 pm

"Yeah. If the big guy isn't bothering anyone and it going to cause more trouble fighting them, just leave it be." Jonathan was fine with that idea.

"Agreed. Plus it be much cheaper just blocking it off too." Charlotte said after a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:34 pm

Joyce thinks for a moment "Okay, I just had a Completely and Totally Insane thought..." she holds her hands up "What if, now hear me out and keep an Open Mind... but What If, we Tame Gergoth?" she says with a grin "If we have a creature like Muther Freakin GERGOTH on our side, no one would even Think about attacking our base!" she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:06 pm

The idea was crazy, of course Jonathan was down. "Hey if we can do it somehow, I can't argue with that. What do you say Char?"

Charlotte thought the two were crazy. There was no way this would work!

But maybe it was Jonathan's attitude rubbing off her so she sighed. "Against my better judgement..I'm going along with it. I don't know how its going to work or anything. They aren't inherently violent so that's something to work with."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:08 pm

"Well, well..." a disembodied voice says as Mally floats into view "It looks like you Need someone from Castlevania whom Gergoth trusts and can't kill, should it  Suddenly decide to go on a Rampage... too bad for You the Only one around these parts Happens to be the ghost of a poor maid you Murdered who was Only trying to protect her home from Invaders." she says as she flips her hair over her shoulder "So, how do you two intent to convince me into helping out in the domestication of the ferocious and Very Dangerous beast you have in your basement?" she asks as she floats there, her legs crossed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:24 am

This wasn't the person Jonathan and Charlotte exactly wanted to see, but both supposed it was going to happen.

"We'll, as they say talk is cheap. What do want in return?"
Jonathan asked.

Charlotte was quite for a moment. She'd say something, but she'd be realistic about it. "There may be a way to bind your soul to a new body, but that's a bit out of my realm of study. And while there does seem be another way, going by the fact people brought back to life in two alien invasions I'm not sure how to reach it. I'll try but I can't make any promises."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:27 am

Mally shakes her head "I'm going to be doing you a Big favor and since you two were the ones who killed me, you'll be the ones to bring me back to life." she says, flipping the hair on the other side now "So you Will promise me that you'll bring me back to life in my Own body. If I wanted to, I could possess anyone with a weak will. But I don't want that. I want my Own body back and You two will make that happen, or no deal." she says as she crosses her arms in defiance.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:25 pm

Charlotte wasn't opposed to the idea, she only said that because realistically they may not be able to bring her back to life. Binding a soul to a body was one thing, but restoring one that had since returned to earth by now was something else.

She sighed a bit. "We do owe you aside from this because we were in the wrong. It's a deal."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:22 pm

Mally nods as she looks over to Joyce "You heard it. You're a witness. Those two are going to find a way to bring me back to life in my own body." she says as she moves to float back inside of the hospital.

Joyce frowns "I say we call the Hunters in to deal with Gergoth and get a priest down here to send that ghost to Hell where she belongs." she mumbles "We can always find a different place to set up shop." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:18 am

Charlotte knew it was gonna sound a bit crazy considering how many viewed the castle and most of its residents. However she along with Jonathan had changed their views somewhat to things.

"..As crazy as its gonna sound, we did mean the last part." Jonathan began. "That maid, despite being part of the castle wasn't evil."

"Jonathan is correct. Back then, our Vampire Hunter training we had a more black and white view of nonhumans, not just those of the Castle.." Charlotte sighed. "That woman is one of those mistakes. This is for me and Jonathan to atone for. Please trust us with this, at least for now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:37 am

Joyce nods "Okay..." she says slowly "If it's one thing I can understand, is needing to fix your mistakes... I've made plenty of those in the past." she mumbles as she urns to start off "I'll see what I can do about getting this hospital in our names." she tells them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:53 pm

They hadn't seen Mad anywhere, but given his shadows he was definitely around somewhere. When Joyce left, Jonathan turned to address Charlotte for a bit. "So do you have any actual ideas?"

"No. But I'll see what I can find. If people came back before, then there has to be some method to it."
Charlotte began. "That and why these strange people think we're a threat to humanity. Although, I'd guess others are looking into that. I thought about it, but only one I can think of makes sense."

"One." She held up a hand, counting her fingers. "They think we're a legit threat to humanity because of our strength. But for one, even in the worse case scenario we aren't strong enough to be one. Nor do we have enough soft power by influence to be a threat, even if we wanted to. Which leads to only one conclusion that makes sense."

"They know something about us we don't?" Jonathan guessed, since his friend was leading the quesion.

"Exactly. It's that question I want to hopefully find the answer about one day." Charlotte looked around. "But in the mean time, I need to research some things so we can hold up our end of the deal."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:55 am

"There Is one man who can help you in your quest..." Mad growls, alerting them to his presents, as he walks out of the shadows, his shadowed, burning eyes were looking straight at Charlotte "Go to the archive cellar and speak to Harlan Murray..." he snarls "Explains to him... your dilemma... he should be able to help..." he growls as he sinks back into the shadows, gone but still there. Always there, always watching.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:11 pm

I don't think I'm going to get completely over the feeling he gives off.
Charlotte couldn't say much about Mad himself as a person, but that power itself was bad news.

Never the less, time was money so it was time to see Harlan which Charlotte knew about, because of course she did given how much she liked to research and dig into things she was invested in. Hopefully the young man wasn't busy, but if so then the important thing was to let someone know they wanted to see them when he had time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:27 pm

When Charlotte gets to Hunter HQ, Harlan's 'Dungeon' was an extension to the normal library, but it was behind a door that led to a spiral staircase, where it got darker and darker. Once down there, books were stacked high and piled everywhere and there was almost No light down there, except for a single lantern on a desk where Harlan was sitting, surrounded by piles and columns of books. He seemed to be focusing on One Single Book and was, seemingly, oblivious to everything else.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:39 pm

'I get bad vibes from that book..'

Which wasn't a surprise considering what the book actually was. Why the Hunters hadn't just sealed that cursed thing away she didn't really understand. It was like playing with the One Ring from the Lord of the Ring.

She cleared her throat. "Harlan, if you're not too busy can I have a moment?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:40 pm

Harlan closes the book and stands "Hey there, love..." he clears his throat as he covers the book "How can I help you?" he asks
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:28 pm

Charlotte thought of how to get started, then went straight to the point. "To make it short. There is a young woman who is a ghost of a maid of Castlevania. She's not evil and we were in the wrong for killing them during our Vampire Hunter days. I was hoping maybe you could lead me to someway to bring them back to life, as big of a ask that might be."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:20 am

Harlan nods after a bit "So what I'm understanding is that you want to bring someone back to life." he says as he starts looking through some books and tossing what he doesn't find and after a little bit, he pulls a book out and looks it over, then hands it to Charlotte "These are what you're looking for, love." he says. In the book were seven amber orbs with a numbered star in each "It's said that these orbs can grant the wish of anyone who were to gather all seven of them." he explains "But no one knows Exactly how to find them, though, rumor goes that Hiroshi Johnson knows where to find them... But I didn't say that last bit."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:35 am

Charlotte knew them a bit, she and Jonathan had some friendly conversations and such while they were around but they hadn't hung out or anything. "Thank you. I have met them a few times but we never hung out or anything. You don't have any contact information do you?"

And if need be, she could maybe ask Mad about these items. As uncomfortable as he made her with his energy, he did seem to know things. A lot more then he should somehow.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:05 pm

Since Charlotte couldn't feel Mad's energy, it would be hard to tell if it was good or bad, but given the fact that Mad feels creepy in general should tell one which it might be.

Harlan shakes his head "No. But you can always request it, since he's a Hunter as well." he points out "And I'm sure if two of the people who beat the world's biggest threat ask for something, the Hunters will have little problem getting it for them." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:55 am

Charlotte decided the other thing to do was let the people up front of who contact information, since Abraxus and Julius were busy people as is. Once that was done after getting their number, she sent a text and have to wait. she went to the side so she could talk to Mad to see if he knew anything about these items. "Mad? Do you know about these?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:16 pm

There was no reply from Mad. It was as if he wasn't there any longer. Even the creepy feeling that you were being watched by the very darkness itself was gone. As if he had gone somewhere else. At least, for the moment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:49 am

Charlotte frowned a bit at this, wondering what was going on but figured something must of happened if it caused Mad to leave his post. She did recieve a ping, getting a reply text from Hiroshi which thankfully what she needed.

Jonathan met up with her a bit after. "So, any news?"

She nodded, already putting the information to memory. "Yeah, I got what we needed to get this through. The bad news is, its far out and you are going to need some climbing gear."

Climbing wasn't the young man's thing, but if it needed to be done to fix their mistake then so be it. "How far we talking?"

"We aren't making it there on foot if that's what you mean. Depends on the kind of travel.."
Charlotte was thinking a bit, if Mad was around traveling would be a breeze but seemed they be taking things the harder way. She sent a text to Joyce for a update of things and if they knew of a faster way to get where they needed to go.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum