New Purpose

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New Purpose - Page 3 Empty Re: New Purpose

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:10 am

At this point he really had no idea what the hell Jason was doing and right now he really didn't care. He also didn't care at the moment what was suppose to be a private matter brought out into the open since Jason definitely was doing it on purpose. He could be pissed about it later right now something more important was going on and he was desperate not really knowing what else to do. He didn't want to not see them ever again. Some other young woman came to see with pink hair, having been attracted by the brief ruckus from earlier.

So he just went whatever his heart and gut were saying. Hiroshi hugged them from behind.  "I know a made a lot mistakes, but still want you as part of my life and one last chance. So..please, please don't leave.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:53 pm

Fumitsuki freezes with a small, surprised gasp, when Hiroshi hugs her from behind and her breath seems to catch when he speaks to her but remains silent.

Jason smiles slightly and lets out a slight chuckle "Well, it looks like we lost." he says to Lee "You won't be getting a new student today..." he holds out a piece of paper to the elder Saiyan "But go here to find something interesting." he says "Let's give these two some space." he says as he ushers everyone away.

Suki waits until everyone leaves before turning to Hiroshi "D-did you really, like Really mean what you said?" she asks "About, wanting me to stay around and, making up for how you treated me?" she asks, her face getting a little red as she tries to keep his gaze.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:59 am

"Of course I mean it. I wouldn't just be pulling your leg for something like that. Regardless of how things end up, I want to do right by you."
Hiroshi took her hand and laced their fingers together. "One other thing. Jason told me you surpress part of yourself around me, mainly your desire to fight and such. You don't have to do that around me, I'm fine with it. Its apart of who you are, and if you have a urge to fight or train I'm fine with it. Sure we can get some healthy outlets for that side of you too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:43 am

Suki goes into full school girl move as she looks away from Hiroshi, blushing "I, uh, I can t-think of a few things we c-can do... to burn off steam... you know, w-when we get back to Earth..." she mumbles "I-if, you know, if you want to, that is..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:39 am

Hiroshi nodded and smiled. "That's fine, time is probably kind of wonky being on another planet but even if I don't have time now since I would have to return to HQ, I'll make time for you tomorrow promise. In the mean time, you ready to go?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:53 am

Suki smiles "Yes!" she says, enthusiastically "Though, how are we going to Get home?" she asks.

"Follow me." Key says as she walks past the two of them. She leads them to a Small Ship which Key opens the ship door "This is your ship. Jason bought it for you both to travel back to your home in." she explains.

Suki blinks in slight surprise "This may come as a shock to you, but I don't know how to fly a space ship." she says.

Key shakes her head "It's already programed to take you home. It'll be a two day trip at max speeds to get you to Earth. Not to worry, there is plenty of food in there for you both." she says as she turns and starts off.

Suki looks to Hiroshi "Um, so, ready to head out?" she asks. Two days alone with Hiroshi, this could lead to something fantastic!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:27 am

Two days? Hiroshi had just expeced to be in and out regardless of how things turned out. He hoped Jason took care of it because he didn't want to get into trouble potentially for going mia for two days without saying anything.

All and all things had went well, and he didn't need the Dragonballs for anything either. Only thing that Might need it for was for Umi's sister but it something he'd have to ask Jason about. He'd rather keep them in the back pocket for a emergency.

"Yeah. No point standing around." The ship wasn't the most pretty to look at but as long as it worked, that's all that mattered.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:29 pm

When the two of them get into the ship, there was a cockpit at the front, a small room on each side, a common area and kitchen in the middle and back, and a bathroom in the back of the ship. It was made for just two people.

Fumitsuki looks around the small ship "This looks pretty cozy." she says as she looks around the rooms. There was a bed, a locker next to a small desk and a foot locker and that was it.

Suki frowns slightly *Not a whole lot of room to mess around on...* she thinks as she stows her clothes away and turns to Roshi "Well, I'm ready to go when you are." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:34 pm

It seemed nice enough. Hiroshi didn't need a huge amount of room to be all right and with Suki here he'd be ok. He would admit that being in a place this small by himself may make him slightly stir crazy though.

"Ready. Let's go home." Key did say the place was programmed already but he was worried he'd miss something obvious. However, it seemed to do its job and before long the two were on their way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:58 pm

Lee watches the two leave and then he turns and starts towards his ship "We're leaving." he says to Allen "We've done what we came to do." he says as he boards his ship.

((Hiroshi and Fumitsuki are out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:21 am

Allen wasn't sure what exactly that was, it felt like they just came for a side visit. Never the less he didn't have any issue leaving, so he soon followed after the older man so they could leave to the unknown. Or maybe not as much if Lee decided to go where ever Jason said that 'interesting' thing was, whatever it was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:27 am

As it turned out, the coordinates that Lee punches into the nav computer Was the the ones Jason gave him. He's learned to trust Jason's judgement and even if his methods were a bit odd, his intentions are good and as Jason had said before, he knows enough about what will happen to manipulate the odds in his favor. So the two of them take off towards the unknown. To face whatever awaits them.

((Allen and Lee are out and the thread is closed))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum