New Purpose

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Purpose - Page 2 Empty Re: New Purpose

Post by Namey Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:11 am

Jason shrugs "Just tell Fumitsuki what's on your mind and why you came here in the first place." he says "Also, speak your mind. Say what you want to say." he tells Hiroshi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:42 am

He could do that, all he could really do was his best and be honest in this case. "The question I have I've been meaning to ask but forget is where Nixa's magical power comes from and why its so strong. Partially also so Taki can learn more, since the magic she was trying to learn with the Hunters wasn't working. There seems to be a lot lost through time that even her grandmother doesn't know about."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:01 pm

Jason nods. No harm in telling Hiroshi "Taki's magic is from the Earth it's self. Nature magic. That's why she can't learn the Hunter spells. Because they don't draw on the magical forces from nature and the Earth and that's why she was able to learn life and death magic so scarily easily. Because life and death is a part of nature." he explains "The Oni are also a part of nature. Notice how all their powers are nature based?" he asks "That's why Taki's magic is so effective against them. Because they are both nature based. After all, she's called the Elemental Witch for That reason."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:35 pm

Hiroshi supposed that made sense, nothing he had seen so far from Taki or anyone else seemed to come from anywhere else. "So then, would the best bet to expand their spells be a Shaman or something? Assuming its an actual thing and not something just in stories. Then again I thought Symbiotes were just stuff from Marvel so who knows anymore."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:01 pm

Jason raises a brow "What about a man who can tank a Nuclear missile or someone who can blow up a Planet with one finger?" he asks "You are standing on an Alien world and your childhood, whom you've known since you were in kindergarten, is an Extraterrestrial." he points out "Most people would have Some sort of a reaction to those things."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:52 am

Hiroshi shrugged. "Yeah, and I had a talking piece of primal darkness in my head, saw people brought back to life and a mile long dragon and all the other crazy stuff I've seen or heard about. I'm kinda numb at this point of being surprised or shocked."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:29 am

Jason frowns "And that's the problem. If wonders such as being on a different planet doesn't evoke a sense of amazement for you, then being with a different person won't either. Which is why we now find ourselves On a different planet." he nods to the palace "Suki's in there, somewhere." he says "And the Obliterator wasn't 'Primal Darkness', he was a man over come by darkness. Mad has the Primal force of Darkness in his head, and believe me, it's much worse then the Obliterator ever was."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:31 am

Hiroshi shook his head. "Besides the point. That's not a fair comparison. You'd have a point if I was a normal dude who just experienced normal things until recently. Not only that but I'm also a alien and I did briefly visit Noreal for a day, least when Natomi was around. My point this isn't my first rodeo so you shouldn't be surprised my responses are on the muted side besides 'huh kind of cool' instead of someone who is completely green. And even if we took a normie here and they didn't freak out or were  overly excited,  if that's the only thing by itself doesn't mean they have issues."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:58 am

Jason shakes his head "Life without living is merely existence. And you're not living, you're just existing." he points out "I have the complete knowledge of everything at my disposal, yet I get excited when I see something new." he says "I was there when my daughter was born, yet I'll be excited if she ever has children of her own. I was there when my wife died and I have taken many lives before and since, yet I feel a sense of loss when I see someone die." he tells Hiroshi "I am living, when I experience something new to me, even though I know everything. What do you feel when something new happens to you? Just, Meh?" he asks "That's not living. Because you are denying yourself the chance to experience the wonder of a situation..." Jason trails off.

He looks at Hiroshi for a bit then sighs "I should take you back home..." he mumbles "Clearly I have failed to fix my mistake and when Suki sees what you've become, she likely won't want to go back with you because the man she fell in love with has withered away and was replaced with you, a man who feels nothing..." he says as he shakes his head and walks away.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:08 am

Hiroshi was a bit irriated as he frowned. "Ok. Now you're being extra. Just because I've seen some strange things so have a muted response besides it being kind of neat doesn't mean nothing interest or excites me anymore or I'm dead inside. When I said numb I hope you didn't take it literally. Maybe Vegeta doesn't do it for me as much as other things since everyone is different, crazy thought I know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:00 pm

While Hiroshi was in the middle of talking, Jason spreads his magnificent black/silver wings and takes off into the air, leaving Hiroshi on the steps of the palace.

The two guards were eyeing Hiroshi, one of them clicks the device on his face and says something to the other, the two of them start to snicker at the Farian.

"Who are you?" asks the voice of a Young Woman, who was standing behind Hiroshi, a long brown tail, much like Suki's, was swishing behind her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:10 am

Hiroshi was more then irritated by whatever game Jason was doing, he was obviously doing something. How were you going to say maybe take someone home and just leave?

He turned to see a very attractive young woman, she seemed to be a Sayain like most of everyone else. "Name's Hiroshi. And I'm a guest brought by someone named Jason to see someone but he ended up taking off to where ever."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:49 am

The young woman nods "You may call me Key." she points to a tall building "Jason had simply flown up there and is currently watching you." she says and sure enough, the silver of his wings can be seen shining on the top of the building.

Key looks back to Hiroshi "Who are you looking for?" she asks "I may be able to help you find them." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:50 pm

He figured. It was one of Jason's games or gambits, he was acting strange. "I'm looking for a young woman named Suki who just recently from earth. She's a Sayain as well."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:18 pm

Key nods "Yes. The odd Saiyan girl that Jason brought here." she says as she motions for Hiroshi to follow her "She is an odd Saiyan, for I have never seen one as weak as she is, except for children." she points out as she leads him through the palace.

Another Saiyan Warrior comes walking up to the two of them "Key, who is this and why have you brought him into the palace so casually?" he asks, mad dogging Hiroshi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:18 am

Hiroshi didn't pay it any mind, since it seemed almost every other Sayain he went into as he passed either ignored, glared, or snickered at him sometimes a combo of the later. Which he supposed made sense given what Jason said about their race. Still felt strange Suki was related to them. "I'm here because Jason brought me here to see someone named Suki."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:13 pm

The Saiyan glares as Hitoshi "I wasn't speaking to you, Outsider." he growls as he looks back to Key "Well? What's your answer?"

Key looks over from Cotto to Hiroshi, then back to Cotto "He is here because I have brought them here." she says "Now, step aside so I may continue along my way." she says as she starts past Cotto, who just glares at the two.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:40 am

Was almost everyone on this planet angry almost all the time? Suki and most of the people here seemed almost different species with how they acted. Though according to Jason if she decided to stay she'd still assimilate, otherwise she wouldn't be staying there.

"That was a friend of yours?" Key seemed a lot more relaxed then the other Sayain's he had passed by.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:35 am

Key shrugs "In a manner of speaking." she says as she stops as a door "Your friend is in here." she says as she turns and starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:33 am

'So depending how it goes from here, Suki may stay and things might get out of hand with Taki and her family. No pressure or anything'

After a moment, he knocked briefly on the door. "Suki? It's me Hiroshi. Can we talk?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:37 am

There was a rustling on the other and the door slides open and there was a stunned Fumitsuki standing there "H-Hiroshi?" she says, in complete disbelief.

She throws her arms around, her soft breasts pressing against him, and she plants a kiss on his cheek "How are you here?" she asks as she demonstrated just how much physically stronger she had gotten by squeezing him a little too tight.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:38 am

Hiroshi returned the hug, though it became apparent quickly she had gotten notably stronger since the last time they had been around each other. "Easy, you're stronger then me now. I came here by Jason. I wanted to come see. I'm really sorry about my behavoir towards you and I want make it up to you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:44 pm

Suki moves back from Hiroshi and crosses her arms "Oh? And just How do you plan on making up for Breaking my heart?" she asks "You know, the way you treated me really hurt amd the confusing part is, I don't know What I did to deserve being treated like that in the first place. If you know why, I would certainly like to hear it." she says "After all, I'm Only your closest, Childhood friend who's known you most of my life."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:11 pm

"I don't know why." Hiroshi admitted, not liking it but having to be honest. "Jason said I need to go into therapy, and I would have normally brushed it off before. Now its different. I obviously have something wrong with me if I can't explain exactly why I acted the way I did. I want to avoid something like that ever happening again."

"As making it up to you, besides no longer having my head up my own ass and acting as I should have from the start; literally anything you want. I even got one more wish in me you can use instead, if you want."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:01 am

Suki shakes her head "I've never needed wishes to make any of my dreams come true." she says.

"Suki..." Jason says "Follow me. I want to show you something." he says as he starts out.

A confused Fumitsuki follows, pulling Hiroshi along with her. The three of them soon find themselves in the courtyard. Lee and some odd young man were also there as well.

Jason looks to Lee and nods. The older man dashes right at Jason with a punch, which Jason blocks, that sends a shockwave of force out that knocks Suki back a step!

Suddenly the two of them disappear and Suki looks upward and starts to track something with her eyes, where she pauses Lee and Jason suddenly appear to deliver powerful blows against each other!

Jason was suddenly knocked out of the sky by Lee and hits the ground hard enough to leave an impact crater! He suddenly jumps to his feet, like nothing happened, and cups his hands, pulling them back "Ka... Me..." he starts as energy begins to build up in his cupped hands "Ha...ME..." the energy starts to rapidly build up and the ground starts to shake "HHHAAA!!" Jason yells as he let's a Massive beam of blue energy fly straight at Lee!

The elder Saiyan holds out one hand and Catches the beam of energy! It pushes him back a bit before he steadies himself, then he throws the beam of energy over his shoulder, successfully redirecting it harmlessly into space.

Lee lands next to Jason, who was walking over to an awe struck Suki "Did you like what you had seen?" he asks "Lee can teach you how to do such things. All you need to do, is stick around and you too, can be fighting like that."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum