New Purpose

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Purpose Empty New Purpose

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:23 pm

It had been a wild ride since coming to this dimension and for Allen Rosemand he still couldn't make heads or tails of both how different and similar this world was. One of the big stark contrast was in terms of power this place seemed to produce much stronger fighters then back at home for whatever reason. In his time, someone of Frieza's power would still be considered a big deal.

Here? Here they had some people as strong as that in their base. Allen didn't even know there was anything beyond the first Alusarian super form but apparently there were a few more even after that which was still hard to wrap his head around. However, as far as the mass majority of people go they weren't really out of line power wise from what he was used to. It be more fair to say there was just a higher ceiling once you started getting above average.

They were going to spend some time on Vegeta for a little bit and truthfully Allen didn't mind. It had been a few days here and if his father was still alive he would of enjoyed the harsh environment. Any Alusarian warrior worth their weight would appreciate such a place to get stronger physically and mentally in their mind. A notion Allen didn't entirely disagree with.

At the moment he was working on a personal pet project during his downtime when not training with Lee or in general. It was a old bike. It served no purpose to someone like himself far as traveling and by many standards it was a antique. Something that was always compared to something else, in this case other new models even if subconsciously for those who knew anything about the series of bikes.

Guess you and I aren't that different in some ways huh?

Still, he wondered what he would do future wise. Sure there was something to stop back in his dimension but after that? He had no home anymore back then. No family or close friends anymore, nor did he have a girlfriend. So besides a sense seeing things through what did he honestly have left?

He took a break from his tinkering in his make shift workshop, maybe best not to get too comfortable as he wasn't sure how long he and Lee would be here even if he was enjoying it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

New Purpose Empty Re: New Purpose

Post by Namey Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:01 am

Lee wasn't sure Why he was here. He still had things to do and to take care of. However, Jason had asked him to hang around, at least for a week. After that, he and his student could head off into the great unknown, as he put it.

Still, when Jason was talking to him, there was a very mousie young woman behind him. Lee had never seen her before, but, he didn't bother asking about her. Whatever pet projects Jason had with one of his kind, as long as it didn't involve him or his family, he didn't care.

Fumitsuki was sitting in her room in the palace of the Saiyan Queen and from what she got from Jason, as far as personality wise goes, if she just Looked at one of these Saiyans wring, she would get her ass kicked So badly that she would wish she was never born! She already was thinking that and was, once again, wondering Why she was here. Sure this was her own doing and she Was curious about her people, but in hindsight, she could have just read a book on them. She was Seriously thinking of asking Jason to take her home at this point. These people were terrifying!
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:27 am

Kate really wasn't too happy her grandfather was leaving so soon but at this point she was used to them being gone for a bit. Besides he had things to do, even if she wasn't sure what they were at the time. She did hope the young woman, Suki was doing ok. It must be a culture shock and overwhelming going from earthling, to well, this.

That's why she went to go check on them before going to get her meal, knocking on the door. "Fumitsuki, can I come in? It's me Kate." According to dad Japanese raised people preferred to their last name used if you didn't really know them. Of course it varied.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:01 am

Fumitsuki opens the door "Oh, uh, come in Princess Kate..." she says as she moves aside. Even this beautiful young woman who now stood before Suki just seemed to Radiate power. She was most Certainly out of her element. Even the weakest person here was stronger than the strongest Oni that she had faced "What can I do for you?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:12 am

Kate came inside once she was allowed to, thinking for a moment but already having a idea of what she wanted to say. "I just wanted to check on you and chat a bit. How are you adjusting so far? Earth and Sayain culture is night and day so wanted to what I can to help you out."

She was determined to help Suki, and if she let it be her friend offically. Gods know the young woman needed a good friend in her corner of similar age.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:14 pm

Suki still seemed Very nervous around Kate, even if she was being friendly "Um, I-it's pretty scary here, not gonna lie about that and it's pretty heavy here as well..." she mumbles "Uh, t-the Queen seems really nice... but, that other guy, the one with the scowl..." she says, referring to Lee "He seems... very strict...." she mumbles.

There was another knock on the door and Suki pops up "E-excuse me..." she says as she opens the door.

It was Jason who was on the other side. He looks from Suki to Kate "Come on, Kate. We've got things to do." he says, motioning with his head.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:58 pm

Kate noticed Suki still seemed nervous even around her, maybe she was approaching it the wrong way or she still just overwhelemed. She just wanted to help put them at ease and maybe make a new friend.

Before she could reply Jason came in. "..Guess I'll see you later. Have a good day." Kate was curious what Jason wanted from her but she would find out soon enough.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:13 pm

He stops half way through the hall "Kate, I'm going to ask that you not associate with Fumitsuki until I give the okay." he says "I know you're just being friendly and trying to sooth the young woman's nerves and that's wonderful of you, however, one way or another she's not going to be here for very long." he tells her "And as messed up as this sounds, I need her tense and wound up." he tells the young woman.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:39 am

Kate frowned at this, not liking it but didn't ignore what they said. "So one of those again. All right, I guess I can stay back. Shame she's going to be leaving so soon, not everyday you meet a earth raised Sayain I would have liked been friends. Is there anything else?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:30 am

Jason nods his thanks to Kate "Thanks for understanding and I'm sure under different circumstances you three would have gotten along quite well." he says as he pats her shoulder and starts off. All he needed to do was wait for his guest to arrive, if he decided to do so.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:06 pm

Kate flushed slightly at the pat for some reason, but otherwise didn't reply for a moment before saying one more thing. "So, if you can tell what exactly is going on that you need me away?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:13 pm

Jason pauses and turns back to Kate "I'm trying to put Suki's Earth family back together." he says "She feels like she has nothing more for her there and I want to show her that simply isn't true. That her family still loves her very much and a brokenheart doesn't last forever." he explains "But if she starts to become too comfortable here, she likely won't ever Want to return to her family."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:38 pm

So that made sense of why Jason wanted them to keep out of things. Kate generally trusted Jason's judgement on things due to the ability to see things she couldn't, it was more she was just curious. "Ah. That makes sense. I guess I'll leave you to do your thing then."
________

Allen went into the mess hall to get something to eat, then after he'd try to talk to Lee to ask where they would be heading to next. He had met some of the closer people to Lee, but obviously not everyone. The King and Queen seem to have good heads on their shoulders and their daughter was more or less the same.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:36 pm

Jason raises a brow "Just because you can't hang out with Suki, doesn't mean you and I can't hangout." he points out.

Most Saiyans don't consider Joseph to be 'The King', but rather the Queen's consort and they typically don't do anything he says, unless he shows off some of his impressive power. There are still other Saiyans who try for Teala's hand amd to win her away from Joseph.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:00 am

Kate perked up that. "Oh! I just thought you were gonna be busy with something. Guess that's on me for assuming.." She went over, grabbing his arm smiling."So you want to get out of here for a bit or you need to stay in the palace?"
_____

If that was the case, it made sense. The Sayain's here didn't seem much different then the ones he was used to back home. At first he had strongly disliked them because of past encounters. But as he grew older and experienced more of the universe, he had a more neutral view of them present day. It really did depend on the Alusarian in question of their opinion on them in his experience.

Speak of the devil, he saw Joseph come walking in. "Allen, good to see you. How have you been adjusting?"

The younger man smiled. "Likewise. And I'm fine. It went more or less how I expected it to go."

"That can either be a good or a bad thing." Joseph chuckled.

"A bit of A and B." Allen admitted. It wasn't 'bad' just more what he expected to be which a good training enviroment but not so much being friendly to outsiders. "Can I ask you something?

Joseph wondered what for, but nodded. "Sure. I might not answer if its too much of a personal question."

The half Alusarian thought for a moment, then went to it. "If you had a choice of a magic wand of having everything as is, but and Teala didn't rule and lived elsewhere would you change it? It does seem like a thankless job."

There was a pause. "A interesting question. But surprisingly? No. I believe in what Teala is trying to do. Not to mention Vegeta needs them, not just because of power but due to her influence so be selfish on my part. The young woman Jason brought with him is further proof of what could be and its more the culture which will take a very long time to change. Besides, when have us with Alusarian blood not been hard headed when we set our all on something?"

Allen had to chuckle at that, he knew that for better or worse. He found his respect for him grow more."True enough. Kate has some big shoes to fill when its her time."

"She'll be fine when it comes." Joseph said with full confidence and a bit of pride. "Alusarian's are at their best through adversity. Just hope she finds someone to stick to her side like Teala found with me, but that was a freak chance. Anyway I have to get going. Enjoy your meal."

Allen would do just that, how was he going to say no to food? He figured out what to do after.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:30 pm

Jason nods "Yeah. We can take on off." he says "I'll know when I have to leave. In the mean time, let's go get some food and catch up." he suggests.

Lee comes walking in. He looks upset "He calls me back here, doesn't tell me Why, then takes off with Kate and expects me to just Sit here?" he grumbles. Lee was Clearly pissed at this whole situation. But like Kate, Jason had knowledge of events that he didn't, so he couldn't really say anything too harshly without the full details.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:50 am

Kate didn't have to think too much on it. "Sure. I'm a Alusarian so not like I'm picky of where we go to eat. Where to?"
______

Allen looked up for his meal, Lee was obviously upset. Granted a lot of people would be if they were seemingly left in the dark after being side tracked on a trip. "He..seems to do that." The young man mumbled. "Hopefully its about done, whatever it is. Are we going to wait a bit longer?" He wasn't sure where they were heading to next to be honest.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:10 pm

Lee glares as Allen "We'll wait as long as it takes." he says "Though, if you want to, you can leave whenever you wish to." he says as he goes back to impatiently waiting for nothing to happen.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:57 pm

"Nah. It's fine, I was just asking." Allen didn't take Lee glaring personally, he could have a temper to begin with and he already was in a bad mood. It wasn't like he really had a place to be or anything that needed his attention at the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:03 pm

Jason and Hiroshi suddenly appear on Vegeta. Right in the middle of one of their bustling cities "Hiroshi, welcome to Vegeta. Home of the mighty warrior race known as the Saiyans." he says as two Saiyans who are Actively fighting come crashing to the ground below, still throwing blows at each other "Isn't it wonderful?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:35 pm

Hiroshi looked around, witnessing the fight that was taken place that reminded him when Jason and Bow fought. "It's different. Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:59 pm

Jason nods "I'm totally being sarcastic." he says as he watches the two Saiyans shoot off into the air "Only those who are strong and love to fight would enjoy it here. Suki loves to fight, but she's not strong. She has a powerlevel of about twenty-five. Saiyan Children are stronger than she is and since she's new and so weak, everyone's going to want to beat on her just for kicks." he explains.

He frowns as he sees a group of Saiyans steer towards them "Case in point..." he mumbles.

"Hey!" calls the 'leader' "I ain't never seen you before. You new here?" he taps a button on a device that covers one eye "What the? His powerlevel is Barely over Ten!" he starts laughing as he and his men start off.

Jason shakes his head "This is what Suki ran away to." he says, stopping short of adding *Because of you...* to his sentence as he starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:18 pm

"..I see..."

There really wasn't much he could add. He already knew what was left unsaid being his fault of why Suki was in a place like this, just like everything else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:38 pm

Jason slows, letting Hiroshi catch up to him "Listen, it wasn't Completely your fault that Suki ran away..." he say, knowing what he was thinking "Suki shares the blame as well, for not being able to accept your feelings this matter,even if you didn't even know what those were at the time." he explains as they come up on the palace.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:32 am

Hiroshi nodded slowly to that. "I suppose that part is true. Don't really know what to say to them though. I do have one question but it can wait since its a bit off topic."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum