Reunions?

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Reunions? - Page 3 Empty Re: Reunions?

Post by Namey Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:08 pm

In a straight fight, Jason knew Raine would win. But if Alice got her hands on any kind of pictures, that could turn the tide of battle in her favor and heavens forbid that she gets her hands on her deck of custom cards.

He sighs and puts two fingers to his forehead. It was time to do what he should have done before. Use the Dragon Balls to resolve this issue. He blurs and disappears.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:02 pm

Cadmus in the mean time choose to wait by Alice, while Raine opted to be away in the mean time until she got cue it was ok. How this was going to work, he wasn't sure if it even was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:33 pm

There was no slow build up, no flash of divine light. Nothing to indicate that anything happened. One moment Alice was asleep, the next she opens her eyes and sits up, as if she was faking the whole thing!

She blinks as she looks around, focusing on Cadmus "C-cadmus? Wh- what happened?" she asks "I, was on Noreal... wasn't I?" she asks as she shakes her head, clearing the cobwebs out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:02 pm

Jason must of made his wish, but that wasn't important at the moment. He gave them a brief hug. "You were there basically in a coma for a while before we got you when you were looking for Raine. We did find them, but it took some digging."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:30 pm

A shadow crosses Alice's face "Raine... she's here, isn't she..?" she asks with certainty "Cadmus? Could you help me to my room? I wish to leave this Infirmary and change out of these clothes." she says as she holds a hand up to Cadmus.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:54 pm

Cadmus knew that look, but for now didn't say anything as he took her hand to help them up. "Yeah, let's get out of here." He didn't know how things would go, but regardless he'd do his best to be there for them and help out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:01 pm

Alice leaned on Cadmus "It feels like I've been wearing this for years..." she mumbles "I could Definitely use a shower and change of clothes..." she grumbles "And after that, I'm going to Burn this outfit." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:57 pm

Cadmus opened the door leading to their room. "You were in your state for a while. I was scared you were never going to wake up.." He worried if she had another 'incident' which was another reason part of him was reluctant having Raine around if it was emotionally stressful to them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:53 pm

Alice nods "It's really scary when it happens..." she says "Waking up not knowing where I am or how much time has past..." she mumbles.

She walks over to her dresser and looks in "The sooner I get out of these clothes, the better..." shebsays as she holds up a card, which flashes and fancy sword of light appear around Cadmus "I'm sorry, Cadmus... but you would try to stop me. They won't hurt you, they'll just keep you here for about fifteen minuets." she explains.

She grabs her spare deck and heads out. She could feel where Raine was and she was determined to finish this. She was about to head to the guest rooms when the emergency doors close around her "I'm sorry, Alice..." Buddy says "But my orders were to stop you, should you decide to take matters into your own hands." he says as emergency forcefields also go up.

Alice frowns "Buddy, you know this won't stop me." she says as she pulls out Magical Hats and disappears into a stylized top hat. Many other top hats appear around the base and Alice pops out of one. Emergency doors and forcefields pop up where she was at.

Alice pulls out a Seven Tools of the Bandit which deactivates the doors and fields in her area. She knew where Raine was and she knew that when they meet, only one of them will be walking out of that room.

"Oh how right you are..." Jason says, standing directly in Alice's way "Think of me as the Final Boss. You manage to Somehow defeat me, Raine is all yours. However, don't count on beating me." he says, completely relaxed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:12 pm

Out of all the things, Cadmus hadn't expected Alice to go This far at least this obvious. It didn't take rocket science to what she was probably going to try to do, it made him wonder if what they said before they left was only half truth. It did sting a bit they used their trust in them to blind side him like that, but that wasn't important at the moment. Getting out was. Maybe Raine being here was a mistake.

He didn't know how how restrictive these swords of light were, were they going to keep him place or attack? He'd test it and see if he could get his portal to work.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:23 pm

Alice pulls out three cards and Jason shakes his head "Those won't work against me. I'm immune to magic attacks." he says.

This causes Alice to pause and look at the cards in her hand, which was all the distraction Jason needed. He was suddenly behind her and in one move, he places a hand on her shoulder and the two of them blur and were gone...

As Cadmus tested the boundaries of Alice's Swords of Revealing Light, they just suddenly disappear, as if Alice's energies to keep them going, was just gone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:07 pm

Cadmus didn't know what happened, but after he opted to leave the room quickly to see what was going on. But the odd thing was, there was absolutely no sign of Alice or sounds of fighting as he would have expected. What was going on?

"Cadmus? What's going on? The doors deactived where I was." It was Ramona who had came back from whatever she had been doing.

"Probably Alice.." Cadmus said distracted. "Raine is here and it got a bad reaction, they wanted to kill them. I wanted to check on them both before she did something stupid."

Ramona had a hard to reaction facial expression, but she simply went along with it. "I don't sense Alice within the building. Unless she's hiding it, but then there likely still be sounds of fighting. Buddy did you see where Alice went?" He did technically have eyes everywhere.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:37 pm

"Yes. When I failed to stop her Jason showed up and took Alice from the base." the AI explains "Beyond that, I have no knowledge of where they would be. And with Jason's advanced Instant Transmission, they could literally be anywhere in the galaxy." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:49 pm

Cadmus wondered what exactly Jason was doing with Alice and where they went. At the moment though there was nothing more he could do besides here. "..I'll go check on Raine."

He left Ramona at the moment who internally sighed. She had some very mixed feelings about the situation.  What did Raine do so bad she hold a grudge for literal years? She somehow doubted Raine had slaughtered her family slash close friends or it was safe to say she wouldn't be here.

"Before you leave, what, exactly did Raine do to net such a reaction? I normally would leave it as is, but at this point its gotten too out of hand to ignore and effecting more then just her espeically as Raine is staying here." Ramona asked the young man, who paused.

"Alice once had strong romantic feelings towards Raine, but she didn't feel the same way and wasn't into women. So Alice took it really hard, but I didn't know it be this bad." He explained. "But also have to understand, when I first found Alice before she got turned she wasn't in the best place mentally or emotionally. Raine was just the straw, not the main cause. And now Raine is apart of the group, or will be."

"And that's everything?" Ramona questioned, wondering where the other half was.

"That's it. Unless neither is telling me something."

There had to be something more to it. If that was literally it, it sounded insane and ridiculous to hold a grudge over that. Being as old as she was, she perfectly understood why people hold certain grudges up to the point of wanting to kill the offending party. But this?

"I'll leave you to it then. I need to talk to Marcen.." Ramona would track them down to talk to them about the whole Alice and Raine situation since as was, it wasn't suistanbale so either Alice needed to go(which no one wanted), Raine did, or they had to find some third way
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:46 pm

Marcen was in his office talking on his comm with Jack "...And after that, Jason and Alice just disappeared. We haven't heard from them since." he explains.

There was a moment of silence on the other end "Well, knowing Jason, he probably knew this would happen, which is why he was likely waiting for Alice..." he reasons "If they cone back and Alice is still out of control, you need to pacify her by any means short of taking her life." he says "Maybe see if Lexica can help. Alice still can't beat her." he points out.

Marcen sighs "If you think it'll come to that. But I have another idea in mind. One that will remove Alice as a threat, but leave her unharmed..." he looks towards Ramona "I have a visitor. I'll keep you updated." he taps his link "Yes Ramona, how can I help you?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:34 am

"I wanted to talk you in terms of Alice. About what we're going to do about her if she comes back still angry and why she's held a grudge so long. Cadmus has told me the reason, not sure if you know already but unless there's something else it seems a wild over reaction for what occurred, especially for this long." Ramona explained. "Only other thing Cadmus told me is Alice wasn't in the best mental and emotional space when he found her. If there isn't anything more to it and that's really all it is, I mean no disrespect to Alice but that wasn't a normal and healthy reaction. It may be a good idea for her to see a therapist to work on her inner demons."

"Only thing is.." She began. "Alice, when it comes to Raine doesn't seem to be in a rational head space. So suggesting therapy and having Raine stay, the current source of her ire may seem as betrayal her even if we're trying to help. It has to approached carefully and gently. Either way, for Alice sake and everyone else she needs to deal with this. Even if Raine dropped dead, it wouldn't fix all those wounds. I don't believe all that came out of nowhere. What happened to Alice all those years alone? And what happened before she was turned? That's the actual key, but this is only my opinion take it as you want."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:50 pm

Marcen shakes his head "I don't want to see either of them go. The sad truth is, we're out matched by the Vindicator Prime and we need to change the way we deal with this situation, with Alice, we can do that. But we may also need Raine's skills as well, but if we can't resolve this situation, I feel Alice would benefit us more, with her ability to... he trails off, his sharp mind thinking of things "Maybe... we can have our cake And eat it too..." he says slowly as he gets up "I feel I have to see a Nobody about a Heartless... excuse me..." he says as he makes a hand sign and *POFFS!!* away.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:29 am

Ramona had noted he said comments for or against Alice's mental health but with how sharp Marcen was he wasn't ignoring it. Only she wasn't sure of why they would help, if Marcen was speaking of a certain Nobody she knew of. They had no connection to the group or any desire to be involved.

Either way only thing she could do in the mean time was wait.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:48 am

David comes walking over to Ramona "What was that all about?" he asks. He knows that Marcen has a sharp mind, probably one of the sharpest on the team, but he was so Incredibly hard to read, but he seems to read everyone so well, it's like he's psychic at times.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:49 am

Ramona watched them, then turned to David. "I was discussing things about Alice and my concerns. They took off after, to find Lexica maybe I believe. I'm not sure what they're thinking."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:00 am

David chuckles "Same here and you've known him longer." he says "Wanna grab some lunch with me?" he asks.

David was fascinated with Roman, wanting every chance to hang out with her. When asked, he would simply say she is a truly fascinating woman with a variable Treasure Trove of knowledge of history, because she had Lived through it all! But there seemed to be another reason he wasn't sharing with others.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:08 am

Ramona didn't know why either personally, not that she minded just the usual answer didn't make sense given everything. "I don't mind." Her original goal before everything happened was to spend some down time with her family. Still was that but now with both Jack and Marcen gone and the current situation needed her attention.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:23 am

David gets some soup and a grilled cheeses sandwich with apple juice (everything is better with apple juice, he always says) and takes a seat "So, what Are we going to do if Jason brings Raine back and she's still... disagreeable?" he asks, using nice words "With her abilities, I'm sad to say there are few here who can Actually stand against her, should she get serious." he points out. Romona, Jack, and maybe one or two others amongst those.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:43 am

"Me and Zyna should be enough, and if need be Mondo with the three of us." Ramona explained. "And I'm starting to wonder if letting Raine here was a good decision. Nothing against the woman, but obviously she makes Alice unstable. Or.." She shook her head. "Or rather it was always there and needed to be dealt with. Her anger against Raine in my view is just a symptom of a bigger problem."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:31 pm

David sighs "And that's not even the worse part..." he starts "Alice isn't like Raine or Cadmus. She's apparently a Real Heartless and there's only one way to Actually defeat them, with a weapon called a Keyblade, which we don't have." he points out.

"And the news Only gets worse. Ready?" Buddy asks, obviously listening in on their conversation "Alice, being a real Heartless, can Actually open portals to pretty much Anywhere she wants. She has No range on how far she can travel, so she can portal in at Any given time..." the AI says "Or..." there was a certain smugness in his voice "She would be able to Normally, IF, I didn't have the base shields up, which prevents teleporting or portalling in or out... except for Jason... I Just can't get a lock on his energy..." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next