Federation Tour Part one

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Federation Tour  Part one - Page 2 Empty Re: Federation Tour Part one

Post by Namey Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:38 am

Key looks over to Kai "If my Queen tells me that it is for the benefit of all Saiyans, I will do as she asks." she says as she wanders over to one of the cooks "I would like some food. A nice chunk of meat and something to drink as well." she says.

The cook moves back and puts off a good chunk of meat, puts it on a plate and pours Key some Saiyan ale. Then he looks over to Kai and Lila "What do you two want?" he asks in a gruff tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:58 am

To Kai that made sense but ultimately he wasn't sure who they were going to end picking in the end. It was going to be interesting to see how things developed over all on that front, but these things took some time to iron out. Neither he or Lila were bothered by the gruff tone once it was their turn. "Me and my sister will have stew with something to drink."

Kate was glad to be back home after all this time, she a lot of things to catch up with her family on in person. She also of course wanted to fuss over her little brother, among other things. One of small interesting things of note is running into her mother by chance during her travels, of course she hadn't cared what her egg donor had to say. To the young woman her real parents were here.

Joseph was, of course waiting for her as she went to give him a hug. "It's good to see you kiddo. Welcome home." She may of been a young woman now but a part of him would always see the same tiny Kate that used sleep curled next to Teala.

"Glad to be back. Guessing mom is busy like normal, but I want to see my little brother." Kate was adamant about that much. "So with who's present, is grandpa, Jason, Key or Cotto around?"

Joseph nodded a bit. "Of course, and she is but she'll make time to come see you. The prince and princess of Alus are here, I'd like you to meet them when you're done. As for those you listed: Lee is off world. Jason is doing Jason things, Key is here and you can meet them soon, Cotto was in the middle of something. I think."

The young woman didn't have a issue with meeting the two, but right now it wasn't on her top priority at the given moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:24 am

The cook gives each a bowl of stew as well as a mug of Saiyan ale "Enjoy." he grumbles. Key was sitting at a table, eating in the traditional Saiyan fashion, but a bit more reserved.

"Aw, dad's still not back yet?" Michelle says as she comes wandering on in "I wonder what he's got going on that's more important than spending time with his own daughter?" she complains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:02 pm

Lila dived into her food as Kai did, though a more measured way then his sister was doing. Key seemed a bit different, but that wasn't a bad thing it just made them more interesting. "So just curious have you been to our home before on Alus?"

It was actually Lila this time(once she wasn't stuffing herself, that is)
______

Joseph shook his head a bit as he lead them to the chamber where Cado was being taken care of. "I wish I could tell you but I don't know. Have you two been to earth on your trip?"

Kate shook her head a bit. "Not really, no. Less so now that things have changed and going to earth on a giant ship may send the wrong idea."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:58 pm

Key nods "Yes. I have been there a number of times." she says "Though, by contrast, I take it this is your first time visiting my home planet?" she asks.

Michelle shrugs "I've been there before. When compared to other worlds out there, Earth is kinda boring." she says "And most Humans are kinda jerks. I don't see why Everyone wants to go there." she says with a frown.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:30 pm

Kai could only recall being on a few off world places, the big space station and Eldar being among the most notable ones. The later one was a memorable experience not just because of all the technology and meeting a new people but a certain attractive scientist had left a impression spending time with them.

"It has." Lila said with a nod. "We've only just gotten here today for our first time. There was Eldar with our father some time before the Trojan thing happened but we haven't traveled as much as we should have."

"Something we're aiming to fix. Not sure what Federation world we'll head to next, or we'll just take a break before heading off again. Out of all the places, I want to see earth simply because I don't understand."
Kai finished, putting his drink down.

"Understand what bro?" Lila asked.

"Both its appeal and the sudden jump technology, at least with ships." He pointed out. "Earth wasn't near the level to make ships like that, then suddenly they have something centuries ahead? How did they manage toward off the Trojan? On top of that, people from other places go there. But I never could understand why. There has to be something as nothing made sense, and I want to find out what it is."

Joseph shook his head. "I've spent a decent amount of time there. I really couldn't tell you why exactly as its remain a mystery to me to. Not even Alus gets that many off world visitors. Anyway, here we are. Keep it quite as they're sleeping."

He opened the chambers and it was a nice bedroom with a crib in it, there was also another door that was connected to it. It was where the nanny stayed looking after Cado stayed. It had been a diamond in the rough situation finding someone both they could trust and suited for the job; which also helped she was vetted by Jason.

"So this is my little brother. Hey there little guy.."
Kate wanted to keep the stupid part of her from squealing and making stupid baby noises. It was hard because they were so cute as they slept away.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:07 pm

Key shrugs "It's just a planet, like every other one I have seen." she says "The Humans aren't very strong. Saiyan children are stronger and their technology isn't all that advanced, at least it wasn't when I was there." she points out "It didn't appeal to me in the slightest."

Michelle looks down at the kiddo "Ohh! The things I want to teach him when he gets older!" she says in a hushed tone "Not to worry little guy, your big sisters won't let anything happen to you." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:57 am

"Still, it makes less sense how they survived the Trojan thing.."
Lila mumbled more to herself. "Or the ship they came in with plus managing to snag the people of Cynetron and Cryogenia as allies."

"That's what I was trying to get at." Kai fully agreed with his sister there. "That aside, we aren't sure where we're going to head to after this but there a lot of options to be sure."

Cado Reaver had a nice ring to it Kate thought so anyway. "Makes me wish I could of been here earlier."

Joseph shook his head. "You were away at the time. Besides, he's not even a year old so you didn't miss much time. Though I bet you two got some interesting stories and experiences to tell from it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:17 pm

Key thinks for a bit "I would suggest Acor next. Then Eldar, work your way out words." she suggests "Save Cryogenia and Cybertron for last." she says "At least save Cryogenia for last. Cybertron has heat, just not breathable air. So you only need a breathing unit for there. Cryogenia, on the other hand, Has breathable air, but it's likely to freeze your lungs. It is so cold there, you need a space suit just to get around on the surface." she cautions.

Michelle shrugs "Eh. We got lost when our nav computer went out." she says "But the Event Horizon has auto repair, so it fixed it's self after a day." she explains "But Then we ran out if Quantium 40, having used it all up making that Insane jump to the other side oc the galaxy! But obviously we managed to find some and make our way home, safe and sound." she explains. This was all in their report, but likely Joseph would appreciate a first hand telling. Though, Michelle wasn't much of a story teller, as she left a LOT out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:03 am

Kai hadn't been to Acor, he heard a bit about it but it hadn't really thought too much of the place. His interest did pique slightly simply because it was in the crosshairs now and if nothing else learning about new races in person had always interested him.

"That might not be a bad idea." Kai agreed after a beat. "We do have suits for Cryogenia when we get there. So besides Alus and earth, what other places have you been to?"
____

Kate knew that much, after all it was kind of hard to give a short summary of a whole year of things. "Anyway, I guess I'll let my little brother sleep and get to him later. I'm ready to meet our guest, plus I wanna see Key. I'm really interested in this Federation thing info wise."

Joseph had a feeling they say that but he lead to where they likely were. "Right. Though, afraid to say its still basically just a working skeleton at this point until we get some more from this Cedrick at a later date."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:37 am

Key shrugs "While the Saiyan people were under the heel of Cooler, I was sent to many places to scout them over so our forces could be sent to eliminate the indigenous people." she says "But as my health started to deteriorate, I was taken off active duty and labeled a failure and discarded." she says.

Michelle shrugs "This 'Federation' doesn't sound like it's going to be a very big thing." she says "I mean, I see the benefit for a people like the Acorian's, but what about ones like the Cybertronian's? What would they get out of thus deal that they don't already have?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:47 am

Joseph shook his head. "On paper, yes there doesn't seem to be a point beyond what a typical alliance would entail. But there's suppose to be more to it, and that's what we're waiting for once we get this charter."

It wasn't too long before they reached where they needed to be, with Key chatting with two guest. He'd introduce them briefly before being on his way again. "It's good to see you two adjusting so far and see you've met Key. This is Kate and Michelle."

Lila was thankfully not devouring anything as while she didn't care normally especially on Vegeta still impressions and all that. "Nice to meet ya two. Princess Lila and this is my brother Kai. No need for fancy titles for me though, just Lila is fine around us."

"Titles have their time and place. Sometimes."
Kai partly agreed he wasn't one for fancy titles but kind of something they had to deal with in their circles. "Pleasure to meet you both."

Kate smiled a bit. "Guess that makes more of us. Same goes for me around each other. Welcome to Vegeta, and good to see you again Key." She was just glad to have them interact with someone here besides, Lee and her parents mostly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:45 am

Key nods "Indeed it is." she says "Though, just wondering, why didn't you just teleport back to Vegeta, if you were stranded?" she asks Michelle.

The young Mystic shakes her head "Because we weren't just stranded, we were Lost In Space!" she says in a dramatic fashion "And if I left Katie, she would have been out there all alone." she says as she looks over to Lila and Kai "Saaay... you two seem pretty strong. Fancy a battle?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:46 pm

Lila's answer came quickly and unsurprisingly. "Sure!"

"I don't mind after we're done." Kai's answer was genuine but more subdued since he wasn't as excitable as his sister was. He didn't honestly mind it and Michelle was cute too.  The Alusarian in him didn't mind sparring at the very least of course. While they had come a long way and did their best curb some tendencies, part of their nature was still primitive and animalistic in some respects. It helped explain why some Alusarian's were drawn to Sayain's attraction wise, or looking no further how their kind could get in certain times. Like two territorial female Alusarian's that both liked the same person came to mind as a example.

Not that they were going to see that here or anything.

"Well, you guys can but we have areas for that." Kate explained. Her father had excused himself prior. "And some places to avoid, like where Broly lives."

"Who?" Lila asked, the name only vaguely familiar.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:20 am

"Broly, a Saiyan So unfathomably strong that the Only people capable of standing a chance of beating him, is mine and Katie's dads and that's only if they work together!" she says to Lila. She waves her hand "But that's neither here nor there, as we won't be fighting anywhere Near where lives." she says with a chuckle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:00 pm

"What she said. He's not evil buy he does just want to be left alone." Kate finished, not saying he kind of used to be worse.

Lila wondered why she hadn't really heard about them if they were this strong. Or maybe they had been mentioned but she hadn't been paying attention at the time gotten distracted by something?

Well whatever she supposed. She guessed it wasn't important.

"All right. I'm done then. You too?" Lila asked her brother.

"Yeah. In a moment."
Kai responded to his sister, glancing at Key. "You're welcome to come along to watch or something unless you're not interested or have other places to be."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:19 am

Key shakes her head "I am not really interested in fights where I know what the outcome will be." she says as she continues with her meal.

Michelle jumps up "Alright! Let's get going." she says, eager to get to fighting. She hadn't had a good fight in a while.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:58 am

Kai didn't know what to make of that comment but he supposed he'd find out before too long. It was kind of unsual for a Sayain to say no even if they knew the outcome but he didn't think too much of it. It was another small quirk along with their more monotone tone of speaking on things. "Lead the way then."

Honestly, from everything he heard about this Jason character and by proxy Joseph he and his sister probably wouldn't do too hot. Not if they were even half as competent teaching as they were fighting and being strong.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:05 am

Then end up in one of the bigger combat arena [color=yellow]"From what I heard, the Chozo made this arena." Michelle says "It's made to withstand a Lot of damage. In fact, my dad said that Only he, Joe, Teala, and Broly are strong enough to damage it." she says with a grin "So we can go Nuts here!" she clenches a fist.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:44 am

Kate came along too, of course mostly see things through and act as a voice of reason if need be.

For her part, Lila was All kinds of excited! To Kai it was kind of like his sister had found a bunch of kindred spirits lately. "Of course! I'll go first and ready when you are!"

She slide into a fighting stance and waited.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:34 am

Michelle takes off her jacket and tosses it it Kate "Could you hold on to that for me?" she asks.

She turns towards Lila, slides into the Iga Ninjutsu stance, then holds her arms to her side as her aura flairs up "Haaaaa!" she starts to build up her power as dust swirls around "HHHHAAAAA!!" her aura intensifies as the ground starts to shake and her aura gives off pressure waves "YYAAAAAHHHHH...HAAAH!!" she yells as her aura explodes in raw power! But through out all this, she gave off No signs of having Any energy whatsoever.

She slides back into her fighting stance "Okay, now it's your turn." she says to Lila.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:38 pm

Lila couldn't sense her energy at all, which while a pain wasn't the complete end of the world. Plenty of people couldn't even sense energy. The only issue is it made it difficult to judge how where you stood against someone. It also made it harder to know how much to hold back or not when not in a serious fight. She wished she had at least a rough idea though.

Regardless, since she was the stronger of the two siblings, mainly because she had a super form and Kai didn't was one of the main reasons she went first. Lila's power spiked as she entered her super form, her aura becoming a living flame as her hair turned silver and her eyes turned a cold grey.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:00 am

Michelle smiles as she feels her heart start to race with the thrill of battle "Alright, Let's Go!" she says as she suddenly disappears, only to reappear Right infront of Lila and starts to fire off rapid fire punches! This was just to soften up and get the feel of her opponent.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:59 am

Lila had a similar idea. So when Michelle attacked she did her best to defend and see for openings, though it was apparent earlier on Michelle was stronger and the faster of the two. Not enough to one shot them or anything, but still notable.

She tried, after a moment, to see about a opening of her own as she tried to press her own attack.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:20 am

It was clear to Michelle that, right off the bat, that she was the stronger of the two and, in good sportsmanship, she lowers her power level to around Lila's power and when the young Alusarian tries for an opening, Michelle give it to her! The Mystic wants a fun fight, not a one sided fight, so she takes the hits Lila belts out like a fighter should!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next