The Castle Life

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Castle Life - Page 2 Empty Re: The Castle Life

Post by Namey Wed May 29, 2013 9:17 am

Angel frowns "I believe I understand now." she says "Tis all fun and games until the girl turns out to be a good girl, then it's no fun anymore." she says as she grabs her cape, clips it back on and lets it cover her still naked body "Thing do not go as expected on Your game, so you've decided not to play anymore." she states "If that be the case, then no more smiles for you." she says as her body shimmers and she turns into a big white bat and flies out of an open window, to who knows where.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 9:26 am

Ugh. That went well...

Aron had just needed to calm down after that, but Angel took it the wrong way. Oh well, wouldn't be the first time and probably wouldn't be the last things didn't go as planned. He went to go get dressed, then decided to after Angel. She really needed to understand where he was coming from and it wasn't what she thought

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 29, 2013 9:38 am

Finding Angel sounded good, in theory, but in reality, she could be Anywhere within the castle, which was Huge and full of dangers of all kinds. Sure they wouldn't dare harm Angel, but for Aron, as shown, not all were pleased about him being there.

Persephone comes walking into Angel's bed chambers, humming to herself as she goes about her duty of cleaning Angel's room. She pauses when she sees Aron "Master Aron, does Lady Angel know you're in her chambers?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:53 pm

Aron turned to the demon maid. "Yes, she is. For reasons I don't want to get into, she misunderstood me and now is a bit mad at me. I have no clue where she is, could be anywhere and the castle always changes. I'll probably have to wait."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:10 pm

Persephone nods "Yes, I believe I do understand." she says "While lady Angel will always come back to her room when she's upset, she mainly likes to venture to the colosseum to be alone, since there's not very many who dewell there." she says as she does her duties "May I ask what is wrong, master Aron?" she asks "You seem, frustrated." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:47 pm

Aron wondered if he should, then decided to give a summary of what happened just moments ago. "..I basically needed too go somewhere to cool off, but Angel took it the wrong way and went somewhere. That about sums it up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:18 pm

Persephone listens to what Aron told her about the cards and everything that lead up to Angel leaving in a huff "It sounds to me like she misunderstood your intentions from the beginning." she says "It sounds like there is some significant sexual tension built up here." she points out "If the young master wishes, he may take his sexual tension out upon myself." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Aron..was caught off guard by that, not really expecting it. But the question was, should he? He wasn't in a relationship with anyone so it wasn't as if he was tied down.

Finally, he answered. "..All right. Just not here, since its Angel's room."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Persephone nods "Please follow me, young master." she says as she leads Aron out of Angel's room, down the hall, out of the living area and into the servant quarters.

There she takes Aron into a room that has several beds in it. She walks over to one of the beds "Here's where I sleep." she says as she takes her apron off, then her headpiece, sits on her bed and starts unlacing her boots.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Aron decided to make himself relax, though if he was honest this was his first time with anything like this(the strange dream thing with Angel not counting) He went over to the bed, then first decided to start with taking his shirt off.

Then something else occurred to him. "I don't have any protection on me, and I doubt either of us want to become a parent right now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:29 am

Persephone takes off her boots, then unclips her stockings and rolls them off "You need not worry about me or any of my kind getting pregnant from you." she says as she starts to unbutton her dress "We will only become so if we feel like becoming so." she explains as she takes her dress off.

She was wearing a white bra and panties, Folding her dress neatly, she sets it on her dresser, then unclips her bra and lets it slid off of her round, soft looking breasts. She places it on the dresser as well as she bends down, pulling her panties off. Her body was smooth and so soft looking.

Persephone was completely naked by now and was just standing there, looking at Aron "I am at your service." she says "Do with me whatever you wish." she says, waiting.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:59 am

By that time, Aron had taken off his pants as well, he really had less things to take off then Persephone did in the first place. When the demon maid was done, he admired her form a bit, then moved closer to the young woman, kissing her on the lips. At the same time, he lifted her up and carried her to bed. When they were there, she'd be on his lap while he trailed down kiss her round breast.

His right hand wasn't idle though, as it went lower to stick two fingers into her womanly folds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Since Persephone was standing right next to her bed, Aron didn't need to carry her anywhere. Once the demon maid was on the bed, she just laid there. Not reacting to anything Aron was doing at all.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:43 pm

Aron continued to kiss her, gently pushing Persephone down onto the bed as he continued what he was doing to her. The fact she didn't really react was more of a after thought; maybe that was just how she was? Or he'd have to find whatever got a bit more reaction out of her. Either or really didn't much matter, just this was grateful enough.

Once he positioned himself over her, Aron pushed himself inside of her, pausing due to being a bit overwhelemed for the first time, that and being tight. Aron waited for a moment to get used to it, on the chance it was in fact her first time. After that, he began thrusting inside her, more a slower steady pace at first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Much like before, Persephone didn't react to anything Aron did, other then the fact that she winced slightly when he pushed in, mainly because she was a virgin. But other then that, nothing. No moaning, gasping or trembling not even so much as breathing hard.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Aron started to think it was just how she was, which was fine. Once he had gotten used to things a bit, he began thrusting into her harder then before, his hands going to grip around her waist. At the same time, his breathing got a bit heavier then before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:33 pm

As Aron was seemingly enjoying himself, Persephone was still not reacting, just laying there. "Oh wow!" calls a female voice "Look everyone, Persephone's got a boy!" says the same voice.

Persephone looks over, then back to Aron "My Sisters have come back early." she says evenly "No doubt they'll want to join in." she points out "All except for Mally, the blonde and Jasmine, the one with the glasses" she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Aron couldn't tell if Persephone was enjoying herself at all, because she didn't react much of anything, or even breathing a bit irregularly. The voice caught him off guard, to the point it he stopped briefly in confusion. This was all kinds of awkward at first, but as it passed he tried to make some sense of things and what Persephone had said.

"Uh..they can join if they want."
What else could he say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:31 pm

At what Aron said, three of the five sisters also whip their dresses and underwear off as well. The silver haired one (Bethany) runs over to Aron, her breasts bouncing very nicely, as she practically tackles him off Persephone, who winces "Ouch! Bethany, that hurt!" she says as she sits up.

The one named Bethany lands on top of Aron "Mine!" she says as she starts rubbing his penis between her breasts, every now and then licking his head "So This is what you taste like, Persephone." she teases.

The dark haired sister (Sandy), tackles Bethany and Aron "No he's Mine!" she yells as the silver haired girl tumbles off to the side! Sandy was Just about to put Aron's penis in her mouth, when Bethany strikes back! The two girls go rolling away from Aron.

The third sister, the blue haired one (Camilla), sneaks in while the other two are fighting, kisses Aron lightly "Hello handsome." she says softly "I'm Camilla." she whispers in his ear as she slides his penis inside of her soft, tight lotus flower "AAHHH!" she moans with pleasure!

Which gets the other two's attention "Hey! No fair, Camilla!" protests Sandy. "Yeah, I saw him first!" complains Bethany.

Camilla was smiling as she was bouncing up and down on Aron's penis, her small breasts bouncing as well "All's fair in love and war, sisters!" she taunts.

The blonde, Mally (who was still dressed), floats over to the two other sisters "Aww..." she groans "I want to try it too." she says in a pouting voice.

Jasmine walks over to Persephone "Care to explain what's going on?" she asks, arms folded, looking down at her sister, who was still on the bed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Aron hadn't been expecting this, but then he wasn't exactly complaining. He was a bit overwhelmed at first between all the various stimulations he was getting, he was going to be Very tired when it was all said and done at the end of the day.

When Camila began bouncing on him, Aron groaned a bit. He stood half way up, while the young woman was still bouncing on him, wrapping his arms around her waist. From there, he began thrusting into her harder, using a bit of his strength there, but still being careful about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:07 pm

As Aron tried to stand half way up, Camilla pushes him back down "No, no, bad boy." she teases "I'm in charge here, not you." she sticks her tongue as she keeps bouncing and moaning in pleasure. She didn't have any problem with Aron 'using a bit of his strength', since chances were good they were as strong as him, maybe a bit less.

Bethany and Sandy could only watch as their little sister took the prize. *Like Hell!* Bethany thinks as she starts to move in.

But Sandy holds her back "Just let her have her fun..." she says in a soft voice "Then we can move in as soon as any weakness is shown!" she says with a slightly mischievous smile.

Mally floats over to Aron and Camilla "Whoa! Look at how far he's inside of Camilla!" she says, sounding excited "He's got his Whole penis in her!" she looks at Aron "Wow! You're quite the stud, huh?" she asks, a smile on her face "I sure wish I could have that in me." she says, looking back at the two's symmetrical docking position.

Persephone gets dressed once again, this time only in a robe "I'm going to the shower." she says, looking at Jasmine "Do you wish to join me?" she asks, knowing her sister had just got off work. She nods and follows Persephone out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:38 pm

Aron couldn't really do too much like this, so he just sort of relaxed and let Camila finish. He was still more then likely going to be a bit on the tired and sore side when this was all said and done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:26 am

It was someone odd that Aron didn't seem to mind someone getting as close to him as Mally was, while he was having sex. The blonde looks from Aron to Camilla, then back to Aron "Are you about to cum?" she asks, excited "Are you going to fire your load off in my sister?" she asks again.

Camilla was still bouncing up and down on Aron, sliding his manhood in and out of her womanhood "Mally, you're ruining the moment!" she breaths inbetween the moaning.

Mally didn't seemed phased as she looks at Camilla "When he shoots off in you, can you tell me how it feels?" she asks.

Camilla lets out an exasperated groan and stops all movement "There..." she says as she gets off Aron "I hope you're happy! You've ruined the moment for me." she says as she wanders over to her bed, arms folded.

Sandy took this opportunity to make her move as she jumps on Aron in the 69 position and sticks his still hard dick in her mouth "Waste not!" she says before going to work on him.

Bethany gets an outraged look on her face "Why you little!" she starts, then folds her arms, getting a pouting look on her face.

Mally floats over to Camilla "I'm sorry sister, but I just got excited and it's been such a long time for me." she says to the blue haired girl, who just gathered her things, said something about going to the showers and wanders off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:27 am

Aron wasn't expecting this, but he wasn't complaining, either. So while Sandy went to doing her thing, he decided to return the favor with his tongue on her special spot. Since it was the 69 position it did give him a pretty good position to do that sort of thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Sandy didn't seem to mind at all what Aron was doing, so long as she got the prize that she was after. Mally comes floating over to Sandy, then moves over to Aron "That looks like fun." she says "I wish I could join you two..." she looks over to Bethany "But it looks like someone else is waiting." she sticks her tongue out at her sister. Who folds her arms with a 'Humph!'

Sandy didn't seem to let her sister get to her the way Camilla did "I'll tell you how it tastes in a bit." she says quickly between sucking on Aron's dick, but quickly goes back to work, not missing her rhythm.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next