Graduation

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Graduation  - Page 4 Empty Re: Graduation

Post by Namey Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:10 am

Still, it seemed the damage was done either way. Even if some knew about it, the whole school would know soon enough and from what Kyco said, enough people at her school know about it, which will most likely lead to some punk wanting to get with her, her turning them down and him reporting her to the Hunters for threatening him and there wasn't a damn thing either could do about it. Because it's a Human's word against an Inhuman's word and the Hunters exist For the sake of the Human's.

What a bad time for Kyco to Not want to keep what she was under wraps. Shadow had a feeling this would come back to bite her later "Yes. You actually Could hide that you're not Human for quite a long time. All your life if you're careful. After a while, it'll become second nature." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:23 am

"Maybe I can, but not sure I could have avoided it completely this time around. When the Trojan attacked, I had to defend mom and that's kind of when the exposure spread more. Some classmates were there I didn't know about, so no good deed goes unpunished."

Kyco shook her head. "If I had a choice to do things over and it was possible, I'd go somewhere with a larger non human community. You being a Hunter you wouldn't happen to know any special colleges or anything would you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:55 am

*Some class mates were there as well... that's convenient. Makes me wonder Why they were there. And since she saved them, out of respect, they would have not told anyone, because that's how the Japanese are... no. That wasn't the incident that exposed her Inhuman side to the whole school. Maybe she carelessly teleported or opened a portal to get from school?* Shadow thinks to himself.

He shakes his head "Only education schools where Inhuman's can learn to safely use their powers. And most are for younger people, though there Are classes for older people as well." he explains "Sometimes power comes late in life and they need help adjusting to learn how to safely use them."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:55 pm

"Huh. That's kind of a bummer." Only place Kyco could think of is that school for physics, but that was mostly for young kids..plus none of her powers would be considered as such.

Her phone vibrated and she checked the text; it was something from her mom asking about some things. She replied back that she'd be back soon, and consider it. She was usually good about never missing days, so calling a sick day or two for something was fairly tempting.

After a bit of silence of thinking, she finally spoke. "Do you think Humans of this world are a lost cause?' She didn't think so, but some of her people had, understandbaly being bitter after where they had come from.

How many of her kind were around, she didn't know. Rachael said there was more, but she wasn't at liberty to say anything else because they wanted to keep it quite.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:02 pm

Shadow shakes his head "If I thought they were, I wouldn't fight so hard for them." he says "You have to see past their bigotry and prejudice and realise that they aren't like us or any of these other powerful races who have suddenly invaded their home. They are weak and so very small in a universe that has now become so Very much bigger to them and they've only been seeing the bad in it and not the good." he says "It's up to us to give them the chance to see all the wonders this universe really holds for them. To open their eyes and minds and show them that not everything that's different is bad and not everything that's different will hurt them."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:39 pm

Kyco smiled and nodded. "I think so too. I just think its going to take some time is all." Shadow really had changed from how he used to be when she first met him; she remembered he had a lower opinion of humanity then he did now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:34 pm

"Well look at you two, having a grand ol' time lounging about." Harlan says as he wanders over "Would it be rude of me to join you two?" he asks, taking a chair without even waiting for an answer.

Shadow frowns "How did the raid go? Was there much resistance?" he asks.

Harlan shakes his head "Nu uh! We're not talking about work. I've heard you're taking a day off and so am I. No shop talk today." he chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:54 pm

Kyco was going to say something, but then Harlan showed up and she greeted them. "Hey Harlan. I don't mind you hanging out. How have you been?"

She'd have to talk to Cory too later about something, though sometimes he was out and about doing stuff since he liked to travel. She knew he felt like he should be doing something, but he was unsure of what exactly just yet.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:57 am

Harlan shrugs "I've been alright, love. It's tough work being with the Hunters. All I do is research, all day long." he says with a sigh "Though they pay well, so I can't complain Too much. I still try to get out into the field as much as they'll let me. But, with my transformation looming, they don't let me do that too often." he explains "And how about you? How has things been going for you?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:30 am

"I've been all right. Just thinking of what I was going to do after I graduate soon.." Kyco then noticed something; the last part. "Wait. What do you mean by transformation?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:05 am

It was Shadow who answers "If Harlan uses too much of the dark energies he is granted by his Keyblade, he runs the risk of transforming into an uncontrollable monster of darkness who will attack friend and enemy alike." he explains.

Harlan nods "Which is why I can't go patrolling without either Shadow or Abraxus with me. As they are the only two blokes who can square up with me, should I pop off the bin." he says. He didn't know if Kyco even knew who Abraxus was or not.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:57 pm

Kyco knew who Abraxus was, never met them but heard about them from Torin and what they looked like. Besides knowing he was handsome and a Hunter, and some sparse details, she really didn't know too much. Torin probably didn't say much because Abraxus was a private person.

"Oh, yeah. I remember that now." Kyco said after a moment. "As long as you don't over do it, you should be ok. You didn't have any darkness related powers before the Keyblade did you? I know some humans have gifts for one reason or another."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:14 pm

Harlan shakes his head "Nope. Just a normal ol' book worm who worked as his father's store." he says.

Shadow *Hmphs!* as he always does "Nornal book worm, indeed. A book worm who was trained to use a sword and is pretty toned." he points out "You must have been a riot at parties."

Harlan shrugs "I suppose. But there weren't many swords at the parties I went to." he says "Not so much beer and dancing, as it was DnD and studying." he chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:10 pm

"..I can't dance."
Kyco admitted after a moment. "The only times I did when I was a little kid, and a few times when I got older. I'm gonna sound like I live under a rock, but what exactly is DnD?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:38 pm

"It means Dungeons and Dragons. It's a pen and paper table top rpg that uses stats and dice..." he starts to explain.

"Hmph!" Shadow grunts, arms folded "Nerd stuff." he grumbles "A Hunter doesn't Need fake enemies who want to end their character. They have Real enemies who want to end their lives." he says, sounding annoyed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:47 am

Kyco didn't see the issue with being a nerd of some kind, in fact by some standards she'd be since she was into stuff like anime and comics a lot..and had stuff posted on her room. She even had hentai stashed into a dark corner, but any found, she'd have to kill them.

"Nothing wrong with doing stuff during down time Shadow." Kyco was going to say more, but in the corner of her eye she saw Cory he looked a bit different but couldn't put her finger on it. "Hey, over here!"

Cory heard the voice, and sure enough there was Shadow and Harlan there, he seen the later enough but the former not as much since he ran the Hunter circles, mostly. "Hey kiddo. Long time no see Shadow. Seems you got a full house today huh?"

Kyco noticed something what was bothering her, it was subtle but she did pick up on some things, seemed like he had been in a fight. "Are you all right? It almost looks like you were a scuffle or something earlier."

"Eh. I'll live. The Hunters took care of the rest it so everything is fine." The young man said having a seat across the table not to crowd them. "I'm just trying to wind down a bit, but its good see you guys."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:11 am

Harlan gets up "Well, if the Hunters are involved, I should go check it out, see if there's anything I can do to help." he says as he starts off.

Shadow jumps up "I'll assist you. It's best to have back-up, after all." he says.

But Harlan stops and holds up a hand "Hold up there, mate." he says "You're still on administrative leave until later tonight. I can handle this. Besides, I won't be alone. There are other Hunters at the scene." he says as he nods to Kyco and Cory, before heading out.

Shadow sits back down, even more grumpy then before.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:53 am

(Decided to close this one, I like Kyco and Cory a lot just wasn't flowing for me so after a talk, decided to get back to them later)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:25 am

((My characters are out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down