Graduation

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Graduation  - Page 3 Empty Re: Graduation

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:34 pm

Kyco was surrprised about that. "Really? I don't know about Abraxus because I don't know them and never met them but if Christine feels abandoned and you say she's a ticking bomb, wouldn't being disbanded be a bad thing for them?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:13 pm

Shadow nods "Indeed. I believe if it were not for her friend, Harlan, she might have blown her stack by now..." he says "Honestly? That young woman has a Lot of built up tension. Being 'abandoned'by her team, again, having to manage a business by herself and keeping the fact that she has a super hero team under her shop and house? I think she could blow her stack at any time."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:52 pm

Kyco realized she hadn't elaborated what she was Really talking about the best, so she opted to fix. "Ah, sorry. What I really mean is, you said she's better off now then before. But how can that be if not being apart of the cell is causing her tension and abandoment issues?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:10 am

Shadow looks over at the young woman "If you think she's bad now, you should have seen her Before Harlan decided that he would 'make a move' on her." he says "We're lucky that young man 'took one for the team', as it were. Before that, Christine was one more rejection away from becoming something very bad for the Hunters." he says in a low tone "Did you hear what she did to a group of outlaws in Elysium?" he asks, a dark tone to his voice.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:23 am

Kyco shook her head. "No, I don't know. But...I think Jason may have really broken something with Christine. The Hunter group going away, and other things while bad, shouldn't cause this level of reaction. I don't remember being like this before the, uh first incident where Jack needed to come in to help."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:44 am

Shadow nods "That goes without saying. But we're not here to place the blame on anyone." he points out "The fact that she Is broken and that she's never had the chance to properly heal from it is the real issue." he says.

He looks over to Kyco "About two years ago, Christine went to Elysium and pretty crossed out a whole faction of Mystics..." he says, the darkness of the event hiding behind his eyes "Granted they were criminals following the teachings of a psychopath, but there are much better ways to deal with situations like that, with Out killing dozens of people"

He shakes his head "And do you know what the Mystic government did? The 'Mighty' Circle?" he asks "Nothing. They did Nothing to Stop it, to Intervein, or to Punish Christine." he states "And do you know why?" he asks "Because Christine is 'The Daughter of the First One'. Molly Baker, Christine's mother was the Very first Mystic ever created by 'The Mighty and Terrible Galford'... That pretty much makes her their equivalent of Jesus and to harm her children, might bring down the wrath of their 'God'." he grumbles, obviously pissed by this. This knowledge explains why he was so opposed to Christine being on their Cell in the first place.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:54 am

"Even if they did, the fight would of caused a lot of damage to either detain them..or put them down if they had to. It would take powerful energy bombs to do anything, and that means a lot of explosions and a lot of people caught in the crossfire." Kyco mumbled, though she was rather apalled about killing a bunch of people in mass. In self defense and she could understand but not cutting them down when they weren't a huge threat.

"..Still, maybe it, I don't know, be a good idea for therapy or something? Jack had to have done something to keep her off the cliff the first time, but its obviously not enough. Problem is if she'd take it or they'd be able to help."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:04 am

Shadow shrugs "I will not argue that point." he says as he stops in front of the old firehouse "But until and only when she blows her stack, the Hunters can't get involved in any way." he says as he enters the combination to unlock the front door "So until that happens, she'll need friends like Harlan and you to be there for her." he points out "And... it probably wouldn't hurt to spend some 'quality girl time' with her."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:45 am

Maybe so, Kyco was going have to see how that panned out in the end. "I'll see then. So is there a new cell that lives in this place or it completely empty?" Seem kind of a waste if the second considering they had such a big leg up with training with that holo thing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:12 am

Shadow nods "It's completely empty." he says as he looks around. Fond memories when it was just them, doing their own thing "Abraxus and I actually own this building. We bought it so our Cell could have our own place, and not need to rely on HQ." he explains "Abraxus wanted to make sure that his Cell had the best, because to him, they Were the best."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:53 am

Kyco looked around a bit, she liked what she saw overall but it was hard to place why exactly why, just that she did. She wasn't entirely sure if she was cut for the Hunter life or not, since the idea of maybe joining Torin's cell, when it was around had occurred to her at least once before.

Cory had been here once before when Nicole had been here, as he had told them. She'd talk to them later today more then likely since when he wasn't doing his own thing, he was spending time with her, Christine or who ever else.

"It's a shame Abraxus decided to scrap the whole thing once Torin and Camlo left then. I mean, I don't pretend to know the dynamic going on but it sounds like you still had a fully functional and strong team even with them gone. But again, I can't really say since I wasn't there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:32 pm

Shadow shakes his head "It wasn't entirely his choice." he says "As soon as they seen people start to leave, the Council figured it was best to break up one of the strongest Hunter Cells, to keep an eye on it's members." he explains as he walks over to his old security office and looks inside. It had a layer of dust about.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:19 pm

"I guess that makes sense.."

Kyco wasn't sure of the politics at the time of this happening. but it seemed from what Shadow had said the council were more comfortable with them together. If they weren't, she supposed it be harder to keep tabs on them.

"That your office or someone elses?" Kyco didn't peer inside to be rude, but she did see a bit of it even when not actively trying to look too much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:52 pm

Shadow nods "Yes. I was head of security for the safe house. I spent most of my time in here. Harlan was down in the basement, Mad spent a lot of time down there as well. Kindred spirit's, I suppose." he says as he looks upstairs "Christine was so upset that we were disbanded that she didn't gather her things. She just left."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:36 pm

"Hm...."

Kyco did hope, that one day Christine moved completely passed things more for her sake then anything else. It was pretty obvious holding onto this wasn't doing her any good, though she couldn't begin to guess how to push her in the right direction. She really wanted Christine to see a counselor or something, but she didn't know how to bring it up. As things were, the situation wasn't a sustainable one.

"The holodeck room, you got it from Lee and Dino's or somewhere else? If you did, you got lucky. They're a pain to get a hold of." Kyco remembered going there sometime when she met the others. It had been such a long time ago but it stuck out to her because of all the things behind it.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:56 am

Shadow nods slowly "Something like that..." he mumbles. This was a bad idea. Nothing good can come from droning up the past. He turns and starts out "We're done here. Let's go." he says as he heads out of the firehouse.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:40 pm

Kyco was confused by the sudden change but she was sure he had some sort of reason for it. "Well, ok." Though truthffully she didn't have a preference either way to where they went in the end.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:36 pm

Shadow wanders on over to a café and takes a seat. He orders a coffee, which gets a strange look from the waitress and he goes about reading something on his phone "Hmph… It figures that things would start to pick up as I'm Forced to take a break..." he grumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:04 am

Kyco wasn't sure why the waitress gave a strange look, maybe it was Shadow's looks because he seemed like a Zoanthrope walking around his other form maybe. Regardless it wasn't important.

"Not that your probably not exact liberty to say exact details, but have things been slow Before you took a break?"
If the Hunters were going through some heavy stuff, she couldn't imagine them benching someone like Shadow.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:46 am

Shadow shakes his head "No. Things were ramping up and we were getting ready for a big operation... but it seems that plans got moved forward and the operation is taking place Right now." he grumbles. Things must he well in hand, otherwise they would have called him in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:50 am

It did surprise the young woman a bit, since she was sure they hadn't been too busy if they let Shadow temporarily go for a few days. Then again to be fair they probably had enough skilled people and man power for the moment, at least it likely meant things were going well.

"At least that means things are going well if they haven't called you in to hep, still I know you'd rather be busy then here. I know its not ideal, but I'm sure your days off will pass before you know it."
It was amusing from a outsider looking in perspective that Kyco was basically encouraging someone for their days off, when it was usually the opposite.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:03 pm

Shadow grumbles something "For someone who can move as fast as I can, it's like time is moving so damn slow." he says. Clearly he was itching to get back out there and do Something. But, with the lock out, he couldn't do much of anything.

So, instead of dwelling on thing, he looks over to Kyco "So, how is the Human school been treating you? Can I assume they don't know you aren't one of them?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:43 pm

"Hm..its as you probably guessed, mixed." Kyco said after thinking about it for a bit. "Some are okay with it, others avoid me or treat me like I have a disease. Some only want to be friendly to me because they think I'm attractive so they want to get on my good side. I only have a few real friends because of it, and I guess I'd probably have better luck hiding or something. But I don't want to, and I can't really do it forever in the real world either."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:52 pm

Shadow frowns "As a Hunter I would strongely advise you Do hide that you're not Human, otherwise it can get you in Serious trouble, even if you don't do anything." he cautions her. What on Earth made her think it was a good idea to show others she wasn't Human? Especially after Earth was just invaded, Again? Xenophobia was getting to be a common thing for Human's and since they outnumbered the Inhuman community 100 to 1, it wasn't wise to Actively show others you were different.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:02 am

Kyco shook her head a bit. "I don't announce it to the roof tops but point taken all the same. I'll be more careful."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum