Back Into The Fray

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Back Into The Fray - Page 2 Empty Re: Back Into The Fray

Post by Namey Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:23 pm

There was something making a knawing noise on the other side of the door, as well as a shadow moving under the door, but there was no sign of Ace.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:48 pm

That was..really strange. Reizo wasn't sure what to make of it but since they weren't opening it up he could say Ace wasn't there so with that in mind he went to search for them with his Ki sense. Luckily for him it was close, like literally just above.

He went to find it but wasn't expecting Ace to be there with her top off; now she wouldn't care because she came from a place that had no quams with nudity or even public sex but it still caught him off guard at times.

It was also distracting but he pushed through it. "Uh, hey Ace you got a minute? I wanted to talk to you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:29 am

The use of Ki sense outside of missions, was asked to be used to a bare minimum, as it was thought to be an invasion of privacy, so discretion and self control was asked amongst the Time Patrol members.

Ace looks over to Reizo and rolls to her back as she sits up "Yes. Here I am, enjoying a day off." she says as she puts her top back on, not caring that Reizo had an eye full of her bare upper body "What can I do for you?" she asks as she ties her top.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:26 am

"Well, Berry was feeling a bit home sick so she was hoping you'd want to go back to her home planet."
Reizo started. "Not right away of course just when you felt like it and weren't busy, you have other things to do and such after all."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:10 am

Ace was about to say something, but pauses for a moment "You know, that might not be such a bad idea." she says as she gets up "Walk with me." she says as she starts back down the stairs, heading to her room "Will it be just us three, or will we be enjoying the company of others?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:15 am

"I think just us three, unless you really wanted someone else to come along too."
He kind of prerred the small group but he was honestly fine if Ace or Berry wanted someone else in.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:55 am

Ace thinks for a moment, again, as she unlocks her apartment door "I believe that the three of us will do." she says as she heads on in, leaving the door open so Reizo can join her "Will we be going to my home there, like we had before?" she asks.

Suddenly something comes charging towards Ace and Reizo! It looked like some kind of aPlant Creature!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:10 am

"Yeah it would like before." Which meant people walking around naked and such but Berry needed it and he wouldn't mind it was just a bit of a cultural shock at first.

He was going to say more when some type of strange plant creature came over. "Uh, this something from your home?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:43 am

Ace holds a stern hand down "Bowser! Down!" she says in a stern tone and the plant creature calms down almost immediately.

Ace looks over to Reizo "Yes. This is a Trapper plant. They are good for hunting vermin who attack crops." she says as she heads to her room, untying both her top and bottom, as she gets dressed, not caring if Reizo was there "So, when do you plan on departing?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:54 am

Seeing Ace's figure and round breast wasn't anything new per say but still like mentioned it was distracting. "Well, Berry is out getting things for the day. So my guess would either be later, or some time tomorrow when we're all resting. I'll have to ask them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:15 am

Ace nods as she walks out, all dressed in her usual attire "I see. Well, when you find out, you know how to get in contact with me." she says, holding up her wrist, which had a small metal bracelet on. Which were their PDA's "In the mean time, I shall be out and about myself." she says as she starts out "Be sure to lock up for me, will you?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:37 pm

"All right, I'll see you later."

Reizo made sure to lock up and though he was stronger then the plant he was sure, he was still uneasy around the thing. Anyway, with Berry doing her thing and everything else, that left him the whole day to do his own thing. Maybe he should see what Sheera, Kyle or Tamaki was doing, he hadn't seen them as much.

He did wonder what happened to Bow, he had stayed on earth so it was hard to say.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:19 pm

And speaking of Kyle, the young man wasdoing some window shopping for some new armor and items, it would seem. He was looking at some personal shields at the moment
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:05 pm

Reizo found them by chance, since he tried not to use Ki sense too much when around here but he wasn't perfect. It was a long habit he had gotten out of for the most part but slipped out. "Hey Kyle, how have you been?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:08 pm

Because of what he was, Kyle's energy was hard to sense, but it wasn't impossible. He looks over to Reizo "Hey there, Reizo. I just got through with a mission and was doing a little shopping for any future missions." he explains "So what are you up to?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:47 pm

"I'm actually taking a bit of a break from missions." Reizo admitted. "i kinda realized I was being a all work and no play so going to slow it down. So I'm going to be taking a vacation, not sure how long though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:11 pm

Kyle nods "I hear that. Taking on too much all at once can sometimes lead to one getting burnt out pretty quickly." he lightly smacks Reizo's arm "But take as much time as you need to recharge your batteries. We have plenty of people to pick up the slack."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:47 am

He knew that one, if anything he should of done this a long time ago instead of when Mistie came over to point something out. Everyone had their blind spots though. "Don't worry, I will so I don't get completely burnt out. Just wondering though, as strong as you are, why are you looking for shields?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:48 am

Kyle was glad he asked "Passive shilding can block things that you would normally use ki to block, such as low level energy blasts or debris. Even shock waves from explosions and all this time, you don't have to use any of your ki yourself, so when you need to join a fight, you'll be at full power." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:59 am

Reizo hadn't ever thought of that, but make sense. "That makes a lot more sense now why bother with that sort of thing. When I come back from vacation I might have to try something like that. "

"Hey guys." It was a familar voice of Sheera who seemed to be a in a good mood as she joined her fellow rookies. "I have a absolutely crazy idea but not sure how long it'll take me. I want to become a master one of these days."

Reizo nodded a bit. "Good luck, but I hear its hard to get to. I don't know what the test invoves either. Do you know Kyle?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:12 pm

Kyle shakes his head "No. But I believe Mistie might. I hear you also need to be strong, like really strong." he points out "Personally, I would just like to graduate from rookie to full Time Patrol member. That way I can take on the harder missions." he says with a sigh.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:57 pm

The young wasn't completely sure, only he was in no rush. "I'm fine with the missions I do have, for now anyway." He supposed that harder missions meant you Also gained power quicker then in the more user friendly areas.

Sheera was thinking. "Okay, so what do you have to do to graduate?" Even before talking to Mistie or someone, if she had to guess that may also be a requirement or not. She wanted to become a master not just as a goal, but to help. It wasn't super common but it wasn't unheard of for masters to find someone not taught how to use Ki, so she wanted to do that but her own flare.

After all, not all were suited for Ki use and some couldn't learn it at all, but they needed something of that kind of power to deal with stuff more conventional things couldn't. Corny and cliche as it might of sounded, she wanted to give hope those type of cases.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:28 pm

Kyle shrugs "Same as the Master Class test. You need to get stronger and take a test, I would guess." he says "I hear it's different for each person, so it could be anything."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:18 am

"That make sense.." Sheera said thinking to herself. "I'm going to let you two go, going to talk to some more people about it and have a few errands to run."

As she left, Reizo decided to ask something on the subject for before. "So besides shields, is there any reason to use weapons? I'm guessing it be for the same reason."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:29 am

Kyle nods "Somewhat. There are Some creatures out there that aren't effected by Ki energy and when that happens, a weapon is useful." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next