Crippled Flame

2 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Crippled Flame - Page 14 Empty Re: Crippled Flame

Post by Namey Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:24 pm

All the girls were still in Taki's room, except for Mitsuki, she was using the wash closest. Lara was complaining about being hungry and Taki offers to get some snacks, while Sarah says that They should have brought some over, since they crashed the place.

"No one... would think it strange... if plain and simple... Hiroshi... were to show up... for a visit... I don't think..." the Obliterator points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:52 pm

Hiroshi agreed with that, for the most part and exited out of the shadows so he could knock on the door normally. Though at the time he thought he should go into something that had been on his mind since having someone else in his head. 'So..I was thinking if we're going to be in the same room all the time so to speak something I want to get off my chest. If I ever get intimate with anyone could you give me privacy?'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:05 pm

"If that... is what you want..." the Obliterator growls "Though... how many women... have you beded... in your life..?" he asks "My knowledge... may yet... prove useful... in this field... as well..." he hisses, laughter underlying his words.

After a bit, Kyosuki answers the door "Hiroshi, this is a surprise." he says as he moves aside to let him in "Coming over for dinner?" he asks "I'll have to let Konata know to make a bit extra. Taki's friends are staying for dinner as well." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:25 pm

Hirosh didn't respond, kind embarrassed about the whole thing. It wasn't like he had been lacking chances, he just hadn't because of Suki, even if it had been subconsciously for a long time. There was the time one of the teachers he passed by, or even Christine that one time unless he had been misreading things among others.

No one so far. Then what about you Mr. Suave?'

"Thank, if you need anything help while I'm here lemme know since I'm a guest." Hiroshi didn't mind and he liked feeling useful to others.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:55 pm

"I have lived... for thousands... of years... I have had my... fair share... of women..." he growls, sounding a bit smug.

Taki screeches to a stop when she sees Hiroshi "Uh, hi." she says, then rushes into the kitchen to get the snacks for her friends.

About that time, Mitsuki comes wandering down stairs, her eyes lingering on Hiroshi for a bit, before heading into the kitchen to help Taki.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:31 am

Of course hearing the tone, like any male friend he had to metaphorically bust their balls or find out they were telling the truth behind the smug tone. 'All right, I may have to take you on that to see one day.'

He really wasn't sure what he was going to do with his life, so far in his mind had four options, Hunters, the crazy Oni leader idea he suggested, Jack's group or just going to college. All had their pro's and cons, and only maybe one or two of them allowed him enough free time to spend with Taki but he had to consider everything before he decided. He also of course needed to visit this Lookout place, he'd do it after this was taken care of since there wasn't anything that was going to burst into flames that needed his immediate attention at the moment.

"Uh hey Taki." Then Taki came by after stopping, followed by Mitsuki who looked at them briefly before following after them.  He wasn't sure what to say of them since it was still awkward for both of them. Maybe just try to play things off casually? "Did you two want any help?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:35 pm

Taki was holding a tray with some dumpling on them when she comes back out and Mitsuki had one with some drinks "No thank you. We have it covered." says Taki's friend. She didn't sound rude or anything, but rather, indifferent, as the two head upstairs.

"Taki, don't go spoiling your dinner." Konata says "Honestly, sometimes I'm not sure what to do with her..." she says "Fumitsuki was never this unrulely." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:11 pm

Hiroshi had to agree, Taki and Suki were quite different in their own ways but that was what made them unique. "Since I'm here adding to your work load, I wouldn't mind helping out. It's the least I can do and I like being busy."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:05 am

Konata looks over to Hiroshi "Yes, there Is something you can do." she says "You can set the table." she says, handing him some dishes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:46 am

Hiroshi went over to set the table, though while he was helping Konata get things together he decided to pass the time with a question or two on his mind. 'So do you know anything about the current Oni leader of him or her? Do the Oni like them? What seems be their direction?'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:09 am

"He is... a thunderer... they call him... Raigen... he uses... twin swords... to help control... his powers..." the Obliterator growls "He rules... with fear... and violence... the other Oni... fear him... and his temper..." he snarls "His goal... is the release... of their master... the Oni Overlord..." he hisses.

Konata looks over to Hiroshi "I see that your legs are working much better." she says "See? The doctors got it right, for once. Physical therapy does help." she says, attempting to smile, but not really getting there, the sadness was weighing heavily on her heart.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:24 am

'That is both bad and good. Bad he's ruling like that, but good for us since from what you said its not like its a lot of love will be lost with them gone. It be different with a ruler that was loved by their people I wouldn't be able to get into the door. I think I need to find some place I can train to get stronger in a relatively short amount of time and I haven't figured out how to use this black fire Jason mentioned. Too bad there isn't a room where you can go in years in days or something.'

Someone likely sneezed somewhere but that was unimportant. 'By the way, I'm all right with you staying here. You helped me out a lot and after getting to know you a little bit, you don't deserve to be stuck in a tube or something the Hunters would do to you. Even if you weren't just about everyone deserves a second chance if they're making an effort.'

Hiroshi turned to Konata who addressed them noting the sadness, hopefully he'd be able to fix that with the trip he was going under way with soon. "Yeah, they uh had some better doctors that certainly helped. I'm just glad I'm up and about again so I can help everyone else more besides moral support."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:49 am

"But there is..." the Obliterator hisses "On the Lookout... where Kami is... there is a room... called the Hyperbolic Time Chamber..." he growls "One day out here... is one year there..." he snarls.

He was silent for a bit "That aside... are you Serious... about me staying..?" he asks "You know... this means that... it will be harder... to extract me... when you wish me... to be gone... however... in exchange... I can now... give you use... of my Full power..." he hisses.

Konata nods "Perhaps. I still thinks a good ol' fashion healing spell is better. I'm just sorry I lacked the power to heal you." she says "Could you get the girls? Dinner is ready."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:01 pm

'Then that'll be the backup plan if these Dragonball things don't work out, I get the feeling such useful things its one or the other once the climb is done; we'll go after dinner. Farians can get stronger pretty decently fast with proper training and motivation and we got a lot of that now in spades. As for your last question, yeah I'm fine with it. There's a lot of stuff I can't do on my own and I'd be up a creek without your help. We both get something out of it so why not?'

Hiroshi nodded. "Yeah sure. I'll be right back." He headed up the stairs and knocked on the door. "Just letting you guys know that dinner is ready."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:34 pm

Taki's door Flies open and Lara comes rushing out "Woo Hoo! Food!" she says as she rushes down stairs. Sarah slinks on past with a little "Excuse me." Taki doesn't say anything as she rushes past Hiroshi and finally, Mitsuki heads out, giving Roshi a stare, before heading down stairs.

"I get the feeling... that she knows... I am here..." the Obliterator hisses. One didn't need to be a psychic to know the Obliterator was uneasy around Mitsuki.

Dinner was long and over before anyone knew it and the girls were looking to head home. Konata offered to let them stay the night, but they all had their reasons.

"Now... is our chance... to get information... on the Oni... from Nixa's... little friend..." he hisses.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:01 pm

Hiroshi noticed Taki avoiding them, he wanted to talk to them to patch things up but as stated it be best to give her some space and not corner her. Dinner for the most part was uneventful for the most part, with everyone going home for the most part.

He opted to cite he had to go to, though he did help clean up the dishes before he left, going once more into the shadows for travels. Hiroshi didn't think anything was going on with Sarah and he Really hoped there wasn't. After the..incident earlier with Taki he was slightly understandably a bit paranoid on those things.

Though he had a question as an idea was forming. 'So I was wondering, is it possible for you to show me memories of things you were apart of in the past? Think it might help with a few things far as the plan goes with this Oni leader. Hearing and seeing something are different things.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:16 pm

"No... just as I... cannot see your thoughts... you cannot see mine..." he growls "I can only... hear... your thoughts... just as you... can only hear mine..."

After going a bit away from Taki's place, Sarah looks around to make sure she's alone, before taking off her hat and hoodie. Under her hat were a pair of small horns slightly poking out of her hat hair and a small pair of bat-like wings folded tightly against her back.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:49 am

Hiroshi figured it would be the case, it was both a good and a bad thing depending on what was going on. For now his focus was on Sarah who showed her more non human hertiage; not that was anything they didn't already know. Being a Oni wasn't a crime, but he did want to see if they had been sent to spy or any other useful information if they were.

He still wasn't comfortable with this honestly, Sarah hadn't done anything besides being what she is. 'We'll leave in a few minutes if nothing happens.' Hiroshi didn't think Sarah was a spy from everything he had seen so far, that left only possibly her leading to figure a few things out Oni related if he made that move which he had doubts about as well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:02 am

Sarah winces slightly as she unfolds her wings. They were pressed so tightly against her back that they cramped up on her and when she spreads them, one could hear the joints pop "Ow..." she mumbles as she flaps them a bit.

Her wings were too small to Actually fly with, so she would have to find a high enough place so she could glide to where she was ultimately going.

She pauses, holding completely still, before she scrambles to put her hoodie and hat back on. Seconds later, Mitsuki comes walking on out of the darkness of the park "Hello, Sarah. I didn't expect to find you still out and about. Is everything okay?" she asks.

Sarah nods "Oh, uh, yeah. I was just going for a small walk before I headed back home, you know, stretch, the limbs and stuff." she says as she chuckles a bit nervously "So, uh, what are you still doing out?" she asks.

Mitsuki was about to answer, when a man comes walking out of the darkness as well "My name is Tanaka Shiroshi." he says in a gruff tone, after looking at the two girls.

Mitsuki frowns and takes a step forward "My name is Mitsuki Kobayashi and I'm the one you're looking for." she says.

Tanaka sighs, looking disappointed "A Child? I came all this way to fight a Child?" he says, shaking his head "Oh well, the rules are quite clear." he says. His skin suddenly starts to harden and change, until the man was gone and he was replaced with a Creature!

Sarah looked completely horrified as she stumbles away "A Necromorph!" she says, breathlessly. She turns, grabbing Mitsuki by the hand "We have to get away from here!" she says, sounding quite scared.

Mitsuki pulls away from her scared friend, standing her ground "I had hoped you would never see this side of me..." she says. Suddenly hundreds of thousands of organic hooks pop out of her skin, and all hook together, forming an equally organic armor and within seconds, Mitsuki was gone, replaced by another Necromorph!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:34 am

Hiroshi was about to leave, more so when Mitsuki hanging around it was about time get some sleep and then head off. What he didn't expect was some man to come forward and transform, followed by Mitsuki.

Just his luck. If it was just two random people he'd probably avoid it after what little he knew, but it wasn't it was Mitsuki and potentially Sarah if she stayed instead of running away. He'd never be okay with himself if let either of them die..or one dead for real instead of undead he supposed. He was more concerned about Sarah so he'd protect them and keep them out of the crossifre if he could.

He used his shadows to transport by Sarah to her side. Since Mitsuki was in her other form, and he himself was in his normal one he could play it off. "Not sure what's going on but looks like you could use some help."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:52 am

"Just get the girl... and leave..!" the Obliterator hisses "Against a trained... one of Their kind... we have little chance..." he snarls.

Sarah seemed to agree as she snaps out of her fear and grabs Hiroshi by the hand, with inhuman strength for a young woman of her size and age, and pulls "Hiroshi, we have to run! They're both monsters!" she says, still plenty scared.

Tanaka extends a pair of serrated blades from the back of his hands as Mitsuki pulls her horns off and they form into short sword "I want you to know, this is truly nothing personal." he says as he charges at Mitsuki with insane speeds!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:07 am

"Right, let's get out of here." He Almost used his shadows but decided against it, they were likely both plenty fast judging by the fact she seemed to be stronger then normal.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:19 am

It wasn't long before they got out of the park, the battle could still be seen raging on inside. Emerald green blasts, as well as the clash of weapons, could still be seen and heard.

But Sarah permitted herself to calm down a bit "I think... I had an accident..." she mumbles as she stands, on wobbly legs, and starts out towards the small cafe by the park "We should get out of here as soon as we can." she says as she goes inside.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:16 pm

"Agreed. The sooner the better."
Hiroshi did hear the sounds of things but did his best to ignore it for the most part. He kept on alert just in case.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:31 pm

Sarah comes out of the cafe "We should go to your place. Mine is too far and we don't want to bother Taki... or we could try for a hotel..." she mumbles the last part, her face going a bit red as she pulls her hoodie over her hat, hiding her face the best she could.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum