Crippled Flame

2 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Crippled Flame - Page 16 Empty Re: Crippled Flame

Post by Namey Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:54 pm

Mitsuki shakes her head "It happened when Taki ran away and you and Fumitsuki also disappeared..." she starts "I was walking home one day and... something happened. I died on that day, strangled..." she shutters at the memory "And then, she was there. An angel, beautiful and graceful. She asked me if I wanted to live amd held out her hand. I said yes, and took her hand..." she mumbles.

She looks over to Hiroshi "Did you know, that when one of my kind die, we're gone for good, unlike most mortals..." she says "Do you want to know why that is? It's because the thing that made me, turned my spirit into This..." she motions to herself.

"So after I came back and delt with the one who... killed me... well, my real body is buried in a landfill... so no one will ever find out... that I'm already dead." she finishes, looking down at her feet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:25 am

That was..pretty heavy. Hiroshi wasn't sure what to say at the moment, he hadn't ever killed anyone either. Or correction he hadn't killed a person before. Sure there was the Oni but even then it had never been talking people, before just being creatures. It wasn't until Balder that he and Suki even Met an talking sentient Oni.

He wasn't sure if the Dragonballs could turn them back to normal as he was sure there was limits to it, so if there was a way besides it was out of his hands. "..If you had the option, would you want to go back to being completely normal?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:34 am

Mitsuki shakes her head "No. Because if I were a Human again, I would be long dead and buried in a landfill." she says as she heads towards his door "Just remember what I said, they see and hear Everything and they are Everywhere." she says as she heads out "Now I have to go and find Sarah and explain the situation to Her as well." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:39 am

That wasn't what he meant, he was referring to being alive but normal though it didn't really matter right now. He was tired from everything and wanted to rest, tomorrow he had to prepare things for his trip and tie any small loose ends so he had a Lot to do tomorrow.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:00 pm

"Rademaker... is here..." the Obliterator hisses.

And sure enough, Mad was there. All clawed hands, toothy teeth and glowing eyes "I have come... for my gun..." he snarls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:06 pm

Not too surprised of Mad just appearing, he had always been like that since he ran into them. Without much further fanfare he simply handed him his gun. "Here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:12 pm

Mad puts the gun back in it's holster, behind his jacket "Have you... decided... what to do... with the Obliterator..?" he asks "If you l... still want it... gone... I can help..." he snarls, his eyes burning very intensely.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:15 pm

Hiroshi shook his head. "No, I'll keep him. He's been helping me a lot in different ways and its better them being stuck in a tube or whatever the Hunters will do with them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:22 pm

Mad's eyes, if nothing else, seemed to burn even Hotter. Like they were lasers burning a hole straight through Hiroshi "Follow me... to the Hunter base..." he growls as he disappears back into the shadows.

"Do you believe... that would be wise... going back there..?" the Obliterator asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:01 pm

'We don't really have many options. Mad is stronger then us by a lot and can easily find us if he wants. Running and hiding just would make things worse.'

He took his time eating breakfast before heading out, best to get things out the way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:07 pm

"He is now..." the Obliterator hisses, sounding annoyed "However... when I was.. whole... I was stronger... if not... for those damn guns..." he growls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:43 pm

It didn't take too long to reach the Hunter base, here was the moment of truth of things but despite everything he was feeling reasonbaly confident. What was going to happen exactly though he wasn't entirely sure.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:33 pm

Mad was waiting in the firing range for Hiroshi. He has Darkness Guns resting on a table. He wasn't wearing his medicine bag as he turns to Hiroshi "So... you've decided to coexist with the darkness or in your case, one touched by the darkness..." he says.

He looks back to the two guns on the table "Without the proper percautions, the darkness will take over... at least in my case..." he looks over to Hiroshi, his eyes were shadowed by his hat "However, I don't feel that's the case with you..." he mumbles.

He turns and pulls something out from under the table. It was a shoulder harness for a gun, with a back holster for a shotgun "These Darkness Guns are for you. Along with a special Hunter in training license, so you can openly carry them." he says as he lays them on a table across from Hiroshi.

"The shotgun fires an explosive blast, but needs to recharge after each shot..." he explains "The handgun is a duel action that can fire five shots before it needs to recharge, but it has an added weapon..." he taps the nozzle on the bottom "A special weapon that only You can use, once you figure out how. Black fire. It'll use your own fire abilities mixed with the power of darkness." he puts the gun away.

"If you accept these weapons, you accept me as your Master Hunter and will do what I say, when I say, when called upon." he says as he turns from Hiroshi, and puts his medicine bag back on "Agreed..?" he snarls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:38 pm

Hiroshi wasn't a gun person really but they looked cool if nothing else and if they were useful then that helped. After Mad finished he decided to clarify something. "So before I agree with anything I want to clarify something. Does that mean I'll have to join the Hunters or would I more like being a free lancer?" He needed to know since he had things in mind but otherwise it sounded good.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:07 am

As a way of answering, Mad picks up the Darkness Guns he offered Hiroshi "If you do not... wish to have these..." he starts with a growl "I can always... make use of them..." he hisses "You heard... my conditions... and made... your choice..." he snarls, as he slings the weapons over his shoulder and starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:00 am

Hiroshi didn't think he said anything too out there to make Mad react that way and as much as he wanted to be stubborn the weapons were too useful to pass up. So he have to swallow his pride this time. "Wait. If I offended you some way I apologize. Your deal is very generous so if you'd still have me I accept."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:35 pm

Mad stops, turns his burning eyes towards Hiroshi, then tosses the holster over to him, before pulling one of his gins out, points it at a target down the range, Mad's hand seemed to be shaded, as if he was feeding dark energy directly into the gun, then he pulls the trigger, there was a dull thump! sound, it almost sounded like it was underwater. But the resulting explosion wasn't and the target that Mad was aiming at, was gone!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:23 pm

Hiroshi watched silently as Mad did this until he was finished with the target, that was. It Seemed like just channeling darkness through the weapons but he wasn't sure. "Okay. How do I do that? Channel darkness through it or is there more to it?" Though..he honestly wasn't sure how to channel darkness through things to begin with.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm

Mad eyes Hiroshi "Figure it out.. on your own... I just... showed you... what needs... to be done..." he growls, then puts his gun away and starts off.

"It looks like... dark energies... are transferred... directly... into the gun..." the Obliterator growls "And that... is what is... used as the ammo..." he snarls as he starts channeling dark energies into the shotgun.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:18 pm

It was worth a shot at any rate and he was going to try. So once the energy was traveling through the gun before taking aim to fire a practice shot off.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:40 pm

The shotgun packed a kick and bucked violently upwards as it fired off an explosive shot, much like Mad's gun!

"If this... is the explosive one... the other must be... rapid fire... or there abouts..." the Obliterator growls "Seems... pretty standard..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:46 pm

'Seems that way. Still doesn't hurt to do the basics.'

He'd try the other gun and get some slight practice with that as well, even if it was simple one thing he remembered when training in hand to hand was the most basic stuff was the most important. Even if it was things you could do casually.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:04 pm

Like Mad said, the handgun was a double action handgun that fired five shots and than there was that nozzle for Hiroshi's black fire "That fire... is the thing... we should focus on..." the Obliterator snarls "Do you... still plan on... taking on the Oni..." he asks with a snarl.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:11 pm

'There has to be way to use black fire without that thing. I know some of my kind have used it naturally. I just don't know how.'
As he started to mess with the gun. 'Yeah, I'm just not rushing into it far as the leadership idea goes. It's not something you should rush. Still need to make that road trip, among other things. Speaking of, what do the Oni think of you and why were you working with them?'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:26 pm

"Each of your kind... has a unique... color of flame... it is possible... that some have... the color of black... for their flame..."the Obliterator points out.

"The Oni... see me... as a monster... I have my... uses... to them... but we... are not friends..." he snarls "Much like... the Necromorphs... we are... the monsters... to the monsters..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum