Crippled Flame

2 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Crippled Flame - Page 5 Empty Re: Crippled Flame

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:20 pm

Hiroshi was confused by the whole thing, he went to catch up to Arrow. "Wait a second, what are you talking about?" Either way if one thing disqqualfied him it wasn't the end of the world he'd find his own way if he had to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:35 pm

Arrow looks over to Hiroshi "It was most likely a misunderstanding on your part, or maybe poor wording, but you made it sound like being a Hunter was a part time gig." he explains "It's not. It's like a military. Once you're in, you're in for a few years." he says

"You go where they tell you to do, you do what they tell you to do. But in exchange, they'll give you the skills to take care of yourself once you're out, if you bother to learn them, that is." he points out

"Hearing you treat Abraxus' proud profession like it was the Salvation Army, kinda rubbed him the wrong way and reminded him too much of certain people from his old Cell who walked out on him." he explains. He was holding into the door handle as he did.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:37 pm

Hiroshi didn't think that was fair. He guessed he could maybe understand since he had referred to Hunters less formally but in his opinion Abraxus was looking too deeply into what he said. That and obviously the scars of his former cell hadn't healed so that lead into it, but it was just his opinion. Still, maybe he'd clarify when he ran into them again.

Either way, after running into another version of Suki and everything else that happened today he was feeling mentally exhausted, he finally allowed himself to zone out after having a seat. It was the most he'd allow in public, political correctness aside men couldn't get away with being as open emotionally when they were feeling blue, at least if you weren't careful. Was it fair? No. But life wasn't as said a million times. He'd live, he could say that much. Even Suki's sister had seemed to move on, so he should make more a effort. Too bad it wasn't like just shutting off a switch.

There was.someone that kind of only superficially that reminded him of Shadow but obviously different looks wise, being female and pink? It was different but he didn't pay them any mind as they seemed to be hanging out at a table with friends and he himself was allowing himself to mentally re cooperate a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:40 pm

Arrow was back again "Amy! How was training without Shadow? I can only imagine it was a lot easier and more stream lined, though, after a year of putting up with him, I guess you've gotten use to his methods by now." he says.

May walks over to Hiroshi "Arrow has a thing for Amy, uh, the pink hedgehog." she says, not that she needed to point out who Amy was, since she and May were the only women in the dorm.

"So, you know that winged man from before?" Flash asks, suddenly by Hiroshi's side "Who is he and where did he learn to teleport like that?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:46 pm

Amy smiled back in response. "Hey you! And its been going fine, if anything while the methods of Shadow been rough I can't say it hasn't gotten results. How about you?"

Hiroshi took a moment, though not long before he responded when May came over to talk to him followed by a surprise of Flash who seemed the less social out of the group. He thought of revealing just the bare minimum since it wasn't his place otherwise. "His name is Jason. As for teleporting, that's basically a style of Ki manipulation him and people like him get. It's like street fighters if you heard of them, but the next evolution of it. I don't know much else about where."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:56 pm

Flash seemed unsatisfied with Hiroshi's explanation "I know what Ki manipulation is and it doesn't take a Hunter to know what Street Fighters are..." he grumbles "That's what Mad was, after all..." he says as he heads back to his bunk.

May watches him head off before looking over to Hiroshi "Don't mind him. Your friend just teleports like Flash and since he doesn't know how he got such an ability, he's trying to learn all he can about it." she explains "What about you? Do you have any special tricks?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:04 pm

Hiroshi didn't really pay them any mind as he addressed May. "Me? I have, or had fire manipulation but there was an incident that made that harder to really use. I recently got this shadow manipulation stuff but its new. What about you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:11 pm

May shrugs "I have limited post and pre cognition. I can see the past and future of those around me..." she looks over to Arrow, who was hanging onto Amy's every word "And Alfredo over there is a touch know. He can touch items, people, and objects and see their whole history and even get feelings and emotions, and even sometimes thoughts as well." she explains, sounding a bit envious.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:26 pm

They weren't powers that suited themselves to a combat situation, though to be fair he was pretty sure there was more to Hunter then just front line muscle work. At least he thought so. "It sounds useful, but personally I really wouldn't want it. It just sounds like it could get overwhelming if not careful."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:32 pm

May shakes her head "Oh, they aren't automatic. Wen eed to concentrate on what we're doing for them to work effectivly." she says "Like, I could try to see your future, and while it Would work to a degree, it wouldn't be as accurate as me concentrating on you. Also holding your hand would greatly help to clear things up." she explains
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:28 pm

"I think I get it. I guess its not so bad then, but not so sure I'd want to know my future ahead of time unless its not set in stone sort of thing. If you don't mind me asking, when did you find out you had this ability?"
May was the first person he met and knew of that had mental powers of any kind, anything else he knew was from shows and such which wasn't exactly the best source.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:29 pm

May shrugs "I found I could see the past when I was about five. I was talking to someone that only I could see and they said they were from a few thousand years ago." she says [/color] she explains "As for seeing the future, that came after some training at Master Chen's school."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:00 am

"Only you could see? Sounds like a ghost or maybe it was something else." He heard of them but hadn't really met any, of course according to Jason there was some type of after life which Suki was now in, he wondered what she was doing not he'd ever know most likely.

"I heard a bit about that school. What was it like?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:49 pm

May shrugs "It's just like any other prepschool, except that physical educstion has an extra course for teaching us to use and control our abilities." she says.

She didn't feel the need to tell Hiroshi about the schools future that she had seen, that made her leave it. "If you're wondering why me and Arrow are here, you'll have to ask Arrow for his story, but as for me, the Hunters needed a psychic and I was sent." she says. It was a lie, of course, be chances were Hiroshi couldn't tell.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:03 am

She was right, he couldn't but even if he did he wasn't going to pry as they literally just met moments ago. "I got here because of chance and other reasons." There was more to it but he didn't go into it, he really only told Blader because he was comfortable with them for some reason despite not knowing them that well either.

"It was nice meeting you, but I'm going to get some rest before I get called."
He wasn't as tired physically so much mentally after everything and there was a bunk for him to sleep in.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:54 pm

May nods "Okay, have a good nap." she says as she heads on out of the run to get something to eat.

As Hiroshi rested, all of his memories and dreams were slightly distorted. The people in them had brief moments where their faces were skulls or they looked like they were dead and rotting and there was an underlying feel that there was something else waiting in the shadows.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:50 pm

Hiroshi woke up after a bit, unable to sleep with strange nightmare or whatever had been going on. It was either stress, or his 'friends' fault though to be fair aggravating him when he wanted to stay would be counter productive so maybe it wasn't them.

Either way he checked the time, he was feeling hungry so he felt like going out to get something to eat.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:32 pm

It had been about an hour since he went for his nap. There were a few people in the mess hall. Most were socializing with each other, except for one, Mad. He was sitting by himself, drinking as always, and there was no one at the tables around him. In fact, it seemed like the Hunters were avoiding him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:46 am

Mad wasn't exactly Hiroshi's favorite person as he set off some instincts of his. He could see why others would want to avoid them by the air he gave off, though at the same time it wasn't like he was in control of it. If it was more like himself with something inside of him instead of a bag, he wondered how it would effect Mad.

Still he guessed there was no harm talking to them briefly, he planned on getting something to eat at the nearby shop he saw then in the barracks. "Mind if I sit?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:05 pm

The barracks were located inside the main building, so it was more convinant for everyone that they had a cafeteria in the main building as well.

Mad doesn't say anything to Hiroshi, instead he slide a drink over to him "It'll help, with the nightmares..." he mumbles. He wasn't wearing his medicine bag, so all his demonic traits we're currently gone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:04 am

"..Thanks." Hiroshi said after a moment when the drink was slid over to them for him to take. A few moments later something did hit him a bit after the fact. He wasn't wearing his medicine bag.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:57 am

"Before you freak out..." Mad starts "The nightmares, are just their nature. You get use to them or stop sleeping." he says as he  holds up h is medicine bag "It's a small price to pay, for all they can give." he says in a low tone.[/color]
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:25 am

Hiroshi didn't see it that way, plus from what Jason said it keep him alive which sounded good until you realize that likely meant natural death too which he wasn't crazy about. Living forever didn't appeal to him. "I see. If you don't mind me asking how long have you, uh, been with this thing?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:44 pm

"No..." Mad says "You really don't." he mumbles "I've had this..." he refers to his medicine bag "Since me and my brother took back our city." he says, as if Hiroshi should know what he means.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:41 am

That or he just had a different opinion but it wasn't too important to Hiroshi at the moment. "..That was a while ago.." He didn't know too much about it save the basics, but it had been big news at the time. How they had managed it he wasn't sure.

"Either way seems to have worked out."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum