Crippled Flame

2 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Crippled Flame - Page 11 Empty Re: Crippled Flame

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:13 am

That mattered was settled, he wish he could tell Taki the perv wouldn't be bothering them anymore but it was kind of hard to do without revealing he knew what was going on. It was probably something she didn't understandbaly want to talk about, but it may come to that.

He visited his home briefly to get dressed in new clothes since back at Taki's place he didn't have extra clothes. From there he headed on back.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:27 am

Taki decided to spend the rest of the day in her room reading manga and playing games, rather than Studying. After all, Suki was the brains of the family, as well as very agile, and a better Nixa. Taki was None of that and didn't feel she needed to live up to anyone's expectations.

She Was mulling over whether or not to tell Hiroshi she peeped on him in the shower because she was curious what a Real mans thing looked like, but that would probably mean she would have to admit she was being blackmailed and she would rather avoid that for now.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:38 am

After Hiroshi got settled he decided to check in on Taki, so he knocked on her door and waited. He'd just see what they were up to, spend a little company with them and then maybe head back home later. He did say he was going to try to spend more time with them after all.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:54 am

After a slught pause, Taki opens her door "Oh, Hiroshi. What can I do ya for?" she asks as she moves aside so he could enter.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:50 am

Hiroshi came inside after he was let through. "Just thought maybe you wouldn't mind the company? You're right we haven't ever really hung out with just the two of us, it can be a start."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:21 am

She shrugs as she goes back over to her bed "I guess. What did you want to talk about? Why I called off from school?" she asks "I wasn't feeling all too well." she says, dismissively, in that almost classic tsundere tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:25 am

Hiroshi knew that was bullshit and what the Real reason was but he didn't press it at the given time. "That was one of the reasons, just been missing a lot but if its just you being sick more that's fine but still had me a bit worried once I found out. Just remember if ever need something off your chest just between us I'll be around."

He shifted the subject because he had planted that seed and he was also curious. "So what game have you been playing now?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:46 am

*I would like to get my shirt and bra off my chest for you...* she thinks "It's, uh, a manga about four walking down some train tracks..." she explains *What the Hell? Down you horn dog! Just because you saw him naked Doesn't mean you want him to jump your bones... with that nice, long, meaty bone of his...*

Taki suddenly jumps off her bed "I have to use the rest room." she says as she rushes out of her room, her face was turning as red as the streak in her hair.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:47 am

Taki had turned red again and rushed off into the bathroom, much like earlier this morning. He was sure she wasn't sick or embarrassed and if that was the case he had a clue what it might of actually been.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:21 am

"Reguarding the boy... I feel... this is not... quite over..." the Obliterator growls "He said... something about... Nixa knowing... what would happen... should something... befall him... and something... has befallen him..." he snarls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:32 am

Hiroshi thought about it. 'But is it really? There's nothing connecting us at all, far as what happened to him a random monster did it. I mean, if it was the case it mean Nixa wouldn't have anything to lose anyway. The 'anything should befall me' line would include even if some random thug broke into his house and crippled them. That or the Oni could have and there be nothing she could have done. I'll play the bad guy role if I have to.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:47 am

The Obliterator was silent for a moment "Perhaps... you are right... and nothing more... will come of this..." he snarls, not sounding convinced.

Taki comes back, her face was still a little red, but not Nearly as much as when she left "I think some snacks are in order." she says as she starts back out "Anything in particular you want to munch on?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:28 am

'Hopefully. Don't get me wrong we should be cautious still though, just the only way I can see an issue if another person is involved. It's just a mental state for him and he wasn't harmed in anyway, he's in no shape to do anything. I guess it IS possible though..'

When Taki came back, though flushed he addressed them. "I'll just have some chips and some water, just something light thank you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:12 am

Taki nods "Okay. Chips and water for you, jelly buns and tea for me." she says as she heads out. While she was out, there was a chime on her computer, letting her know she got an email.

It takes her a few minuets to get the snacks ready and get back. She has a bag of chips and water for Hiroshi and a Big plate of jelly buns and some tea for her, as well as a cheesy grin on her face.

"Hiroshi, I have a question..." she starts as she hands his stuff to him "Why are you here, in my room? When Suki was... still here, you barely wanted anything to do with me. And now, we're what, bffs?" she sits on her bed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:53 pm

Hiroshi was thinking of a few things when Taki went down stairs, he had other things to do including check out that one place called the LookOut. But first he wanted to make sure everything was all right here and Taki was ok before setting off anywhere for a intermediate amount of time. If things panned out and Suki was back, he of course was still going to spend time with Taki as it brought attention that he had been rather neglectful.

When she came back, he wondered if he should be worried about what was going on in that head of hers with that grin. "I never had anything against you Taki, I was just sorta..wrapped into my own bubble." He mumbled. "But this year has gotten me thinking on a lot of things, including that and being negglectful to some of those around me and I wanna fix that."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:29 pm

Taki thinks for a bit. She supposed that was a pretty good answer "Well, since you answered truthfully, go ahead and help yourself to some jelly buns." she says.

She gets a text from her friends, wondering where she was and if she was feeling better. She gives a short reply before she goes back to readying manga. She didn't mention last night and that 'Monster' attack on one of her classmates either.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:54 pm

Hiroshi helped himself to some of the snacks as Taki read her manga, his mind going to places they shouldn't being alone with them. He fought and stalled with that part of himself for a long time, but even he had to admit bluntly speaking; he probably needed to get laid.

He had his reasons for before but there wasn't as much now, though of course he wasn't going for everything that moved; but indulging in it in a healthy, safe way then just repressing it was probably going to be more healthy for him.

..Left unsaid was his new guest. Being intimate with anyone with a back seat driver would be awkward, unless they could shut it off.

Hiroshi pushed those thoughts away for now, addressing Taki. "You mentioned the Oni have kind of stopped causing trouble when asked. Have they been doing anything else different or oddly?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:10 pm

Taki looks up from her book "Yeah. It's weird. Whenever one or so would attack, I would show up and fight them, or not some times, but when ever I tell them to do something, they stop what they're doing and do as I say." she explains "It's only started happening recently, though."

"It sounds... like the Oni... are trying to... get Nixa to... join them... by giving her... control over... certain members... of their ranks..." the Obliterator growls "They have... done this... before... long ago..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:14 pm

They have?

That was curious but no surprise if that was the case. "Maybe its some sort of bait, or trying to lure you with them. Not that I think that was a effective plan if that was their goal."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:48 am

Taki chuckles "Yeah, right? I mean, who would Realky fall for such a stupidly obvious trap like that?" she asks.

"One... who has already... succumbed to... their lures before..." the Obliterator answers, referring to the time when Taki was so jealous of Suki that she let the Oni influence her into becoming the Hollow Knight. Though Taki didn't hear this.

Taki finally checks her phone to see what her friends wanted "My friends say they'll be coming over after school to check on me. They say I have no choice in the matter." she mumbles, not really keen on the idea, since they'll most likely ask why she skipped school.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:51 pm

"It's obvious but just because its that don't let your guard down. They're obviously up to something." He wanted to trust Taki wouldn't fall for a dumb trick, and to him if that was the case it was dumb unless it was just the start which worried him more.

When she told him about school friends coming over and not looking too thrilled her answered. "If you're not too keen on company then I'm sure they'll leave once they see you're okay. They're probably just worried about you because of missing school."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:49 pm

Taki sighs "Clearly you've never met my friends, especially Lara. She's an American exchange student and is a force of nature when she wants something." she says "Well, when they show up, I'll give you proper introductions." she assures "Say, when are your classes for the day?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:55 pm

"Classes?" Then it clicked with the obvious. "Right, I actually graduated early by putting a bunch of work ahead of time. It helped I had nothing much else to do when I was recovering. So right now I'm just focusing on job related stuff. I actually did get contacted by the Hunters for a job doing that, but not sure about that. That's more a calling and such then a normal job after all."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:05 pm

Taki actually meant college, but judging from his reaction and what he was saying, she figured he decided not to go "Might be something to actually consider." she says "If you and Fumitsuki had been apart of either the Hunters or the Unknown Heroes, you wouldn't have been alone when you went to Hyrule." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:16 pm

"...Yeah..."

That wasn't a subject he liked dwelling on, he had done it more then enough this past year. So after a moment he changed the subject or rather it was really on the same topic. "I know its a bit early since you're not even a senior yet but have you given thought what you might like to do?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum