The Pen And The Sword

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Pen And The Sword - Page 3 Empty Re: The Pen And The Sword

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:32 pm

Karine didn't need to be told twice, given Wendy's current state it be more apporiate for herself or Mistie to handle the young woman. She gently picked them up to safely move them so they wouldn't get caught in the crossfire of the attack.

Ruvan was keeping an eye out in case any stray blast came..only he didn't expect the Actual fight to be that short.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:37 pm

After the battle, the Elder powers down to his normal form and looks tired "It's okay now. The threat's over." he pulls a small, green, bean from his pocket and tosses it to Ruvan "Give that to Wendy. It'll perk her right up." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:43 pm

Ruvan gave Karine his coat so the young woman could be more less exposed thanks to the tearing of her current gi. His mind was going a mile a minute with questions, but they could wait for now.

When the bean was offered, he looked over it however brief before going to give it to woman. Karine was there, they both made sure she was taken care of and didn't choke on it or anything.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:52 pm

Wendy lightly chews the bean and swallows it. She opens her eyes and sits up slowly "Oh man... I can assume that from the fact that we're all here... That we beat the Berserker?" she asks.

Nichol comes flying down "Wendy! Thank goodness you're alright. You've been asked to report to the Time Nest at once." she says as she helps her friend up.

Wendy nods "Okay. But I want you to start a search and see about casualties, the wounded, and the missing." she says as she slowly takes off towards the Time Nest.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:01 pm

Karine got up, brushing herself off. "If you need assistance, then let me and my brother know.." She noted Mistie had been surprisingly quite, something for later. She addressed the older man. "You must be the elder we heard about. Thank you for your timely efforts, or things would have been much worse."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:14 pm

The old man nods and heads back to the Time Nest, where he spends most of his time. Nichol, on the other hand, nods "I would very much welcome your assistance." she says, smiling to Karine. As for Mistie, she wasn't there. It was like she disappeared during the fight.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:19 pm

Ruvan was a bit concerned about their friend. "I'll catch up with you two soon, I'm going to find Mistie. She seem to have vanished."

Karine was concerned to, but the danger had passed. Still, she wondered what happened to them. "We'll be around."

Giving the two brief bye, Ruvan decided to begin his search but if Mistie didn't was hiding her ki it be notably harder. Which she probably was at the given moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:41 pm

Mistie normally didn't hide her ki, so when others were looking for her, they could find her. However, this time, there was no trace of her.

Which meant one of two things, One, she was dead. Two, she Was hiding it for some reason. The question was, in the case of number two, why was she hiding her ki?

After some time or searching, Wendy comes flying down. She looked a bit more pail then normal "Recruits, gather around!" she calls out to everyone.

She waits, a bit apprehensively, for the recruits to gather. Once everyone was gathered, she looks around "I need some volunteers." she says. Ace and Kyle take a step forward.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:49 pm

Ruvan was wondering what was going on, his worry began to grow when he didn't find anything. However, when Wendy called everyone over he and Karine were there to help.

Tamaki and Reizo too, though neither knew what exactly was going on in this case.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:58 pm

The Namek and Yin also joined them. She looks over her shoulder "Lamp, get over here!" she hisses as the Majin comes walking over with a yawn. Yin and Lamp were roommates.

Wendy nods to them and looks at the others "Go and help the others." she says to them as they take off.

Wendy focuses on remaining recruits "We're in trouble here..." she starts "The attack was a distraction, while another intruder broke into the time Nest and stole one of the Scroll of Eternity." she says.

Of course all the Time Patrol members heard of the Scrolls of Eternity by now and knew what they did "What one was stolen?" Yin asks.

Wendy sighs, calming her nerves "Probably the most important one we have for my world. The day the Saiyan Raditz landed on Earth."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:03 pm

Ruvan wanted to ask if Wendy had seen Mistie anywhere, but he and Karine knew how to control their emotions and feelings. There was obviously something very big going on. "Why exactly is this one in particular so important?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:34 pm

Wendy takes a breath "Raditz is a Saiyan who came to my Earth and my brother, Will, fought against him. He got trapped in a time loop where he would fight Raditz to the death, both of theirs, and then he would wake up a month before that happened and the whole thing would start over." she starts.

"Each time that happened, Will would keep the strength he had gotten from before and he would become stronger and stronger...' she continues "After thousands of years or being trapped in the time loop, Will started searching for the Infinity Gems..." she says.

"Now many of you won't know what those are, but essentially they let you do Anything you want." she mumbles.

She clears her throat "Anyway, once Will found the Time Gem, he broke the time loop and trapped Raditz in tomorrow. Then he searched for the remaining Infinity Gems and when he found them, he met his friends Jack and Molly..." she stops to collect her thoughts.

Wendy takes a sip of some water she got "After Jack and Molly fell in love, Will used the infinity Gems to turn Molly into the very first Mystic and soon after, he created the Mystic race. Sometime later, Will passed the Infinity Gems to Jason, son of Jack and Molly, and Will became the Kami of Earth and wished for Immortality..."

She takes a soothing breath, calming her nerves "Which, in turn, brought me back to life and since then, Will had touched Many lives. Some for the better, some not to much. But if Raditz never lands on Earth, None of that will ever happen." she finished.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:40 pm

"So my guess is you need our help in fixing this error? Or getting the scroll back?" Karine reasoned, she definitely could see how something like this would be a dramatic shift of just about everything. "Me and Ruvan will do what's in our power to help."

"Yeah, me too." Reizo added, then paused beating Ruvan or Karine to the punch of something they were going to eventually ask anyway. "Um..not to get to off subject since I know this is really important, but have you seen Mistie anywhere? I haven't been able to find them or their Ki.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:48 pm

Wendy shakes her head "I, I don't know. I thought she was with you guys in the bunkers." she says.

The Elder comes walking over "She's been taken by the Time Breakers." he says "And what's more, during the attack, they destroyed all our time machines, so we can't go after them." he grumbles.

Just then, a Young Woman comes jogging up "What's going on? I got a message saying that we're under attack." she says as she looks to everyone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:57 pm

This was upsetting news for the four recruits, though Tamaki didn't Really know them and prior to today hadn't met them. It was still a person and fellow Time Patroler. She could think of reasons for the capture, and none of them were good, just some were much better fates then others.

Ruvan noted the attractive young woman he hadn't seen before, were they using a fire arm? Though to be fair, not all people in the patrol were Z-fighters. "There was, but it past now. Unfourtnately, while we managed to stop them they managed to capture one of our own and steal an important artifact. An scroll of Eternity."

"And you said they destroyed All of our time machines?" Tamaki frowned a bit. "Wouldn't that mean technically everyone is also stuck here?" How were they going to fix this or rescue a friend if they couldn't even leave?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:15 pm

Wendy nods slowly "Wait a minuet, I still have my time machine." says the young woman "I was on a mission when I got the call and came back as soon as I could, so we have at Least one time machine." she points out.

Wendy nods again, this time with more vigor "You're right, Piper. We still have a few patrol members on missions, which means, we have a way to stop the Time Breakers!"

The Elder nods slowly, thinking "But you and I will have to stay here, otherwise we might fade from reality and the time machines can only hold two people each, not to mention we don't know how many we'll have." he points out all the facts.

Ling comes trotting over "We'll have three time machines for use once the other two get back." she says.

Wendy was thinking "So, we'll only be able to send six people. That's not very many." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:46 pm

Karine was eager to help, though she wondered if she, her brother and those present was actually the best choices, considering there were stronger, more experienced members. She wanted to ensure the best for the Patrol and getting Mistie back safely. "It's not, which is why we have to be careful of who we send. Though, not everything will be about pure strength depending on the nature of the job.."

"Sorry. I'm a bit late.." The voice came from a woman in a unique outfit with pointed ears that were sometimes visible between the long blond hair. Reizo and Tamaki noticed her energy was..odd, it wasn't Ki but it was still strong. "Sheera. I heard stuff was going down, so i offered to help if I'm able in anyway."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:30 pm

Sheera's energy wasn't as odd or unique as one might think, as there were plenty of magic users in the Time Patrol "Okay, we have only three ships to use and only two people per ship." Wendy says "We need to figure out who's going."

Yin looks around "Actually, I think I know a way that we all can go. That's If everyone keeps an open mind." she says.

Wendy frowns slightly. She didn't know what Yin was thinking. There was no way they All could go, that Wendy could see "Okay, how is it possible for all of us to go. Keep in mind that the masters need to stay here and protect the cities here." she says.

Nichol steps forward "I'll go with them. At least One of us should go with them to keep them safe." she points out.

Wendy thinks for a bit, then nods "Okay, you can go with them." she says to Nichol, then looks over to Yin "So what's this idea of an idea you have?" she asks.

Yin takes a breath "Well, as you all know, Lamp is a Majin and they have some unusual abilities..." she looks over to her pink friend "Like the ability to change us into candy and store us in her stomach for mass transport, then she can spit us out later and we'll all turn back to normal." she explains.

Lamp nods, smiling "Yup! Lamp can do that!" she says in her childish voice.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:51 pm

Karine and Ruvan were a bit weary of that general idea, though since so much was on the line and their friend was kidnapped, they were ready to push it aside. Karine thought one of the reasons may be due to Mistie's potential and wanting to turn them to their side, willingly or not. That or having some use for them. The other, darker one which she didn't want to think about but was a realistic possibility is the same reasons enemies took female captives. Enough was said on that front, for obvious reasons she desperately hoped the later wasn't the case.

"I'm fine with it. A small bit of discomfort isn't as important as what's going on now." Ruvan said.

"Me too. I believe time is of the essence, ironic to say considering where we are.." Karine made a mental note to talk to her brother in private, she knew when something was bothering him and she was sure what it was.

"Uh..If it works, it works. I can't be too picky."
Reizo reasoned.  Tamaki just nodded.

Sheera shrugged. "Eh..It wouldn't be the strangest thing I went through. Go ahead, but uh are we going to be concious? Kinda closterphobic..."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:37 am

Lamp nods "Yeah! Lamp can make you sleep if you want." she squeaks happily.

Wendy shakes her head "But I'm afraid that's not a good idea." she says "You all need to be awake and aware of what's going on, just incase you get attacked before Lamp can, uh, spit you all out." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:04 pm

Sheera repressed the invluntary shudder at that but pushed it aside after sighing slightly. "..All right. I guess I have no choice but to suck it up." Even if she hadn't become a Time Patroler, she was/had been a Centurion in training. As the shield and sword of humanity back at home, she had the duty to push things like that aside to do her job.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:14 pm

Wendy nods "Okay than..." she mumbles. Sheera's personal demons weren't her concern at the moment and something the young woman would have to deal with on her own time.

Wendy looks over to everyone "Alright, so everyone who's going, step forward." she says.

Ace, Kyle, and the Namek step forward. Followed by Yin, who dragged Lamp along. Piper, however, was staying put. She knew this mission wasn't a place for magic, as there would be plenty of Ki fighters blowing things up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:22 pm

Karine, Ruvan, Reizo and Sheera stepped forward, but Tamaki shook her head after a moment. "I think its best I stay behind. Some things I have to here." Besides that, she felt at least one of them had to keep Berry company. She wasn't an kid, but since about Everyone she knew was leaving a familar face in this strange new world would help a lot. Besides she wanted to check in with her dad too.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:33 pm

The Elder walks over to Tamaki "I have a feeling that your presents on this mission will make all the difference." he says in a low tone to her "But if you wish to stay here, I'm sure we can find something for you to do." he says as he moves back to where he was.

Nichol walks over to Lamp "Okay, Lamp. Work your magic." she says, sounding uncertain about this plan.

Lamp smiles at the group "Lamp turn you all into candy!" she says, excitedly as she points to the group and a pink beam shoots from her finger, changing all team into a group of jawbreakers.

Lamp then pops them all into her mouth, then pats her stomach "They're all safe and sound. They can see what Lamp sees too." she says.

Wendy nods "Okay, now you should get going. I've set the time machine to go to Earth a few days before Raditz arrives. That should give you all plenty of time to get ready." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:43 am

Tamaki was unsure how her presence would make a big difference, but considering what was at stake she couldn't ignore it. Plus she wanted to help find Mistie.

After a moment, she shifted then making up her mind came over. "Wait. I decided I'll be going along to. I think there might be too much at stake for me to stay behind."

Only thing she didn't get, for such a important mission, why was it only a bunch of newer people with the guts to stand up? That didn't make sense to her, unless something else was going on.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum