The Pen And The Sword

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Pen And The Sword - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pen And The Sword

Post by Namey Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:37 pm

Mistie nods with a smile "I'm glad we all agree that I was right!" she sticks her tongue out "Now follow me and prepare to have your taste buds tickled." she says as she starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:30 am

Karine thought it would be interesting, but she didn't care too much where they ultimately went as she was traveling with friends. "I think you would like some our culture's food. If my cooking skills weren't what they were, I'd make you some someday to try." She had no illusions of her own cooking skills.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:58 am

Mistie takes the two to a small food cart "Never underestimate the food from food carts, as they have taken the time to perfect their menu for their customers and the fact that they keep coming back, should tell you something about it." she says "Order what you want. I want you both to be nice and full for our sparing session."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:29 am

"Both?" Karine questioned. "I thought you were just sparring with my brother, but if you want me involved I have no issue with it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:06 am

Mistie nods "Oh yeah! Just think of this as training. Some Really hands on training." she chuckles as she orders. She ordered a lot of food and this was just Her order.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:39 am

Karine nor Ruvand paid the large amount of food no mind, Mistie was an Sayain and the surprise of their races apetite went away long ago. Karine decided to eat more light since she wasn't hungry, and eating too much was bad for sparring. What if she was punched in the stomach and lost her lunch? That would be rather embarrassing.

Ruvand was of the same mind, but it was also due to the fact of not being too hungry. Really hands on training-no stop. his mind briefly went somewhere it shouldn't have but it was to be expected. Raised gentleman or not, he was still a man with a functional pulse and Mistie was attractive so it was a normal reaction.

"Just curious, do you have a specific fighting style or you more self taught?" Ruvand asked Mistie as he found his spot along with his sister.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:30 am

Mistie nods "Yup. It's Iga Style Ninjutsu." she says, swallowing a mouthful of food "My, uh, original master was trained by the Enforcer, um, by Wendy's brother, and since I was Also trained by Wendy, who also knows Iga Style Ninjutsu, that's what my style of fighting is." she says, taking a good bite of a bone-in ham "What about you two?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:35 pm

Ruvand shook his head. "It's something called Sonis, its an family fighting style. Mostly its better at counter attacking and reversing then anything else but can play the offensive role too."

By this point, Karine didn't pay Mistie's eating habits any mind. "It started in the family long before we were born but it spread, and varations of it of course came about. Same with many martial arts. Our teacher back home of course is still more skilled then us, and more powerful too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:01 pm

Mistie nods "I understand that." she says "As strong as Wendy is, Jason, my first master, he was So much stronger than Wendy ever was." she says, she had a grin on her face, as she remembered him.

She jumps up "But enough about the past, let's focus on the present, by focusing on the future..." she says "So, where do you guys want to go to train?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:45 am

Karine gave a mental shrug. "I have no preference. It's when ever you feel like having it. You?"

She was referring to her brother of course who seemed fine with it. "Fine by me. If nothing can be decided then just the normal training area should work."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:43 pm

Mistie thinks for a bit, then nods "That sounds like a good idea. Though I'm sure we can go to the HTC or the Tournament arena." she says "But first I guess we should check out the training area." she says as she pays for their meal, then heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:35 pm

"I never heard of that term, what is the HTC exactly?" Karine was a bit curious since it was the second time she heard of it in passing but she didn't yet know what it was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:54 am

Mistie could understand why they've never heard of it "It stands for Hyperbolic Time Chamber." she says "It's a place where you can get a whole years worth of training in a dingle day." she says, sounding a bit excited.

She was going to say something else, but her words were cut off by a sudden explosion! It was close, but they were all in little danger. A series of explosions sound through out the entire city!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:19 pm

Karine frowned at the noise of explosions and her brother tense, they were both new but they both knew fighting in the city was forbidden. Something was wrong and going on. "I'm not used to everything yet but there is no fighting in this area, we should go check it out just to be safe."

Ruvand didn't think this was just some Time Patrol members going into a tussle gone wrong though he could be wrong.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:25 pm

It wasn't and the sirens that sounded confirmed this. The city was under attack! Mistie looks around, socked by the explosions. She didn't seem to know what to do.

Fortunately, someone did. Wendy comes flying down "Mistie! We're under attack! I need you to gather as many recruits as you can and help them the civilians to safety!" she orders "Me and the other masters are going to see what's going on!" she orders, then takes off.

Mistie looks to Karine and Ruvand "Uh, c-come on! We have work to do!" she says, gathering her wits about her and takes off!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:59 pm

Karine wondered just what was going on, who was attacking and how did they get here? There were a lot of questions on both her and Ruvand's mind at this jarring and troubling news.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:48 pm

Kyle comes flying down "I'm here to help, what do you need me to do?" he asks.

"Wendy wants us to get the civilians to safety!" Mistie says as she ushers some people along.

Kyle nods "Understood!" he says as he waves to some of the other Patrol recruits "Also, watch out for the explosives, they're antimatter charges." he warns everyone.

A few more explosions rock the city, before the whole area starts to shake and dark clouds start to form. Suddenly a wave of energy seems to get 'drawn in', which causes the area to become dark.

Another wave of energy causes the area to become photonegative and all at once, Mistie knew what was going on "We need to hurry and get Everyone out of here!" she calls as one final wave of energy is drawn in, and suddenly an 'explosion' of blinding energy engulfs the area.

All at once, everyone with energy sense suddenly senses a power level that was so high, it hurt to sense it and those with a scouter, needed to replace them, as they popped from the energy.

Ace comes running up "What in the Elder Roots name was that?" she asks, holding the side of her head, as if having a very bad headache.

Mistie didn't bother sensing any energy, as she already knew the outcome "It's a Super Saiyan Berserker! The True evolution of the Super Saiyan line and the most powerful natural transformation a Saiyan can obtain!" she says, trying to keep her cool, but not doing a very good job of it "We need to get everyone as far away from here as we can!"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:29 am

Karine was keeping outwardly calm, to be an leader she needed to remain composed even in highly stressful situations such as these. There may become an time when her own people and world would be under attack, and should that day come they'd need that calm reassurance.

If nothing else, panicking made one sloppy and stupid. She never heard of Berserker, she thought Super Sayain four was the strongest one could obtain naturally. Maybe it was only true for her Sayains, or none had achieved it but it didn't matter now. Karine didn't try to sense anything because she'd likely be overwhelemed by so many large powers nearby.

"Very well. I think we can get more people splitting up."
Karine says calmly. "Where the safest place for civilians be?"

Tamaki was just hanging out with Reizo and Berry at their apartment when all hell seemed to break loose. She jolted a bit from her semi peaceful nap, getting up to see what was going. There was a lot of noise and yelling going on but she got the gist of it already. "What the hell?"

"I don't know but an attack is going on.." Reizo hadn't been in a situation like this but he did his best to remain calm. At least one person with them couldn't really defend themselves. "Stay by us Berry, we gotta get out of here."

"They didn't say where to go if something went down, but it doesn't matter if this place gets blown up." Tamaki shook her head. "C'mon, we can't stay here."

She was part excited and part scared for obvious reasons.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:55 pm

Berry threw on a simple dress and some slippers and ran out with Tamaki and Reizo. Unlike the others, she looked terrified! She had never been in this type of situation before!

Soon after the three left the apartment, something goes crashing into it, completely destroying it! It was Hammond! He looked like he had been through Hell!

The Namek hauls himself up with grunt "That damned Monster! Does he think I can't take a hit?" he bitches as his aura flares up and he shoots off once more, not even bothering to check if everyone was okay.

"Reizo! Tamaki! Over here!" Mistie says as she waves to the three "We have to help evacuate the city before it gets destroyed!" she calls to them.

Mistie looks over to the large people following them "This way! We have under ground bunkers where we'll be safe!" she calls to the group.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:12 pm

Tamaki was really worried about her dad, he was a lot stronger then people gave him credit for but not against some of the crazy powers she felt around here. "R-right. So should we help in defense after the civilians are gathered?" She..really doubted she'd be much of any use or Reizo since even the weakest one would kill them blowing in their general direction.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:26 pm

Mistie shakes her head "No.We'll need to stay put and protect the civilians. The bunkers are made from Katchin, the strongest metal in the universe, so it can take a blast from everyone but Beerus and the Elder.." she explains "But it won't do any good if the baddy undoes the hatch and walks right in." she points out.

Mistie has the rookies take the civilians to the bunkers while she and the other more experienced patrol members go looking for stragglers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:59 pm

"Fair point." Karine conceded, though this in itself was a worthy endeavour she couldn't help but worry. If Wendy couldn't stop the strongest one here, would this Elder be able to? Assuming, of course they left their station.

Claudia got inside with some more civilians, though some seemed to be injured but nothing fatal thankfully. "Hey, do we have any healers here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:11 pm

Mistie shakes her head "No..." she fishes out some capsules "But we have healing sprays." she tosses them over to Claudia.

Mistie tries her best to focus on the energies coming from the battle field. She can sense some weak energies, meaning a bunch of the masters were out of commission. She could feel a few really strong energies and one unimaginably strong energy.

There was suddenly a purple beam that was so Massive, it was unreal that someone could have fired it, goes shooting off into the distance and off into space somewhere.

Suddenly one of the really strong energies, the strongest one, goes very weak and Mistie knew what had happened. Wendy had powered up completely and fired off that massive energy blast, using up almost All of her strength!

This caused Mistie a great deal of worry as her aura flares up "I'm going to help Wendy!" she says as she shoots off.

Ace looks over to Karine and Ruvan "Go with her! None of us here are strong enough to help out like you two are!" she states as she goes back to treating the wounded.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:06 pm

Ruvan knew things weren't good if Wendy was down from fighting condition with being the strongest fighter they had active. To be blunt, they were likely going into a meat grinder against such a monstrous power which they weren't even a quarter of.

Not that he and Karine refused knowing this. It was just apart of the price one paid whether being an leader of a people, or helping friends.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:13 pm

As the two got there, Wendy was on the ground, she was in bad shape. Her ninja gi was shredded and she had blood oozing from her mouth, head and various other small wounds. But she was still alive.

Up ahead, a massive explosion rocks the area. There was the Super Saiyan Berserker fighting against an incredibly well build older man, who looked in his seventies.

This older man was totally bodying the Saiyan! It was like everything the Saiyan did was useless against the man "You damn Pigeon! I'll destroy you and everything you've worked for!" the Saiyan roars as he quickly gathers power and throws a ball of neon green energy at the old man!

The old man looks over to Karine "Get Wendy out of here!" he calls as the attack hits him square and explodes with an impressive force one would expect from a Saiyan, completely engulfing the old man!

The old guy suddenly shoots out of the blast the attack created, and hits the Saiyan directly in the stomach, causing him to double over and fall to his knees!

The old man holds his hand up to the Saiyan, palm open "Hakai." the old man says as the Saiyan flashes slightly, leaving a slight after image. The Saiyan grabs his head and lets out a silent scream as he starts to rapidly disintegrate and within seconds, he was gone!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum