The More Things Change

2 posters

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

The More Things Change - Page 5 Empty Re: The More Things Change

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:14 pm

Adell shrugged. "Fair enough." It probably have too many people during the daytime tomorrow and waiting for night fall again sounded like a long wait just to practice once more.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:19 pm

Amanda really didn't care who saw them doing whatever, so long as it wasn't anything indecent. The most they could do is call the Hunters and Amanda was certain her mother would deal with them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:50 pm

Since Adell wasn't as hungry as normal he didn't stuff himself and finished a bit before Amanda did. He wasn't in a hurry though as it wasn't going anywhere or anything. When he learned what he could from the fire thing there would be more stuff to learn, mainly the gems but he'd have learn himself or have someone else teach him since he already knew the basics.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:33 pm

Amanda ate as much as she could and she was done. Adell could help himself to the rest if he wanted. She leans back, lightly patting her stomach "Oh man. That was pretty good...." she sighs with content "I think I might have over done it a bit, but it was well worth it." she mumbles, getting a bit sleepy.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:38 pm

Adell noticed this. "We could let you take a minute or call it off tomorrow, I know what happens when you over eat."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:56 pm

Amanda blinks a bit in confusion "Call what off tomorrow?" she asks "You mean your gem training or your fire training?" she says "Because if it's the latter, I already said we'll do that at the beach and if it's the former, you need more practice with what you already know before we even think about moving on." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:05 pm

"True. I just didn't want you to over do it since its not like training is going anywhere. I meant more waiting a minute since you over ate, and training right after isn't the best idea from experience." From the gems he thought Amanda only know the basics of it but he guessed regardless that was true even if it was someone else teaching him.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:29 pm

Amanda shrugs "Well, since I'm the one calling the shots, as far as training goes, I say you keep working on what you know, as far as the gems go, and once we get to the beach ,we'll work on your fire training." she states.

She gets up "I'm going to go to bed right now." she says "Or at last lay down for a bit." she mumbles as she staggers towards the bed room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:45 pm

Adell thought it was a pretty good idea, but he kept close just in case Amanda needed help as she was sluggish at the moment. "That's fine. I could do a bit of solo training while you rest up. You have my phone number if you need it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:50 pm

Amanda nods as she flops down on the bed, her robes comes open slightly, showing one of her round, soft breasts. She either doesn't mind, care, or know.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:59 pm

It was an nice view and while it was tempting to do something, he knew Amanda needed her rest and let the food properly digest. It had been a while since they had first been intimate, for two people with Farian blood in a relationship anyway. Definitely next time though.

Adell tucked Amanda in gently before heading to the beach, he was going to see how many if any were out before deciding. He may just come back right away if so.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:06 pm

The beach, as i turned out, was much further away than one could, realistically, travel on foot. Which was why Amanda was putting off the fire training for now.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:14 pm

It looked that way, so Adell opted to head back and just get some sleep along with Amanda.

When he came back to the hotel after dressing down, he made himself comfortable by Amanda, she felt really warm but it was an pleasant one.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:17 pm

As she was sleeping, she tosses and turns, which causes her robe to slip open, revealing her bare figure under it. Still she didn't wake.

As it turned out, Adell was quite warm as well. And since it was getting colder at night, she pulls him closer.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:04 pm

Adell wasn't too surprised by this but having her bare body pressed against him did throw off his more clear thinking. After a bit longer he decided to act, he began massaging her leg a bit with his hand, and going by her reactions would continue from there he'd start on her breast. He figured that was better way to start.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:20 pm

Amanda didn't react at all, as she was asleep "Oh you naughty boy." Regina chuckles "Trying to take advantage of Amanda while she sleeps." she she with a sly look on her face "If you wanted that, I could have given it to you."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:57 pm

So that confirmed she really was asleep, asleep so Adell stopped there. He was almost startled buy Regina popping out of nowhere, it was hard to get used to. "No real point if she's asleep and not awake to enjoy it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:53 am

Regina nods, thoughtfully "True enough." she walks over to Adell "So...How did you like the taste of my power?" she asks, tracing the gem with her finger "Was it, intoxicating, fo you?" she purrs "As it was for me?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:35 pm

"It's..hard to describe." Adell admitted after a bit of thinking. "I honestly didn't feel that much different then normal, at least at first. "
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:58 pm

Regina spoons up to Adell "That's because of all the chaos already have in you, because of our, 'Interactions'. It came naturally to you, the chaos, that is." she purrs.

She moves away "I'm going to head out to he baths. Might as well, sine I'm here." she says as she walks to the door, then looks over her shoulder "Care to join me|" she asks, then walks out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:30 pm

Adell surprisingly or not didn't instantly go after them, he glanced at Amanda who was a bit colder and by herself and decided he was going to stay with them for the night.Potential sex was nice and all, but there were more important things. That and it just didn't feel right.

Regina might be a bit annoyed, or she'd approve of putting her daughter first but it was a moot point. Adell wrapped the covers around them both, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head by her before drifting off into sleep along with them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:58 pm

In truth, Regina didn't care either way. It was an open invitation. It had been too long since she had a good soak in a hot spring. She would be gone in the morning, but she as interested in Adell's development wit the power of Chaos. Either way, his world was about to become Much more interesting.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:26 pm

Adell woke up the next morning a bit early and decided to start getting him and Amanda breakfast as he slept. Part of him was looking more forward to the fire training then the chaos thing, because unlike the former it was completely his.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:29 pm

Adell didn't wake up all that much earlier then Amanda, since she was a morning person. After a quick shower, she gets herself dressed and ready. 

She was wondering what they should be doing today. Moving out, training, or just relaxing. She might ask Adell what he thinks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:41 pm

Adell turned to greet Amanda when she came out. "Good morning. How are you feel today?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next