The More Things Change

2 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

The More Things Change - Page 2 Empty Re: The More Things Change

Post by Namey Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:09 pm

Regina didn't care if the bathroom was a mess, she didn't have to clean it up. She was also certain Adell didn't care either. For the moment, he seemed only interested in shooting his seed in her, which she didn't mind that either.

As the two of them were having their fun, Amanda decided that it was getting close to her heading back to the hotel room. She needed to ask Adell what he felt like for lunch. Japan's food was, interesting, to say the least.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:20 pm

Adell continued what he was doing, his thrust getting rougher from the encouragement of her moans and getting closer to hitting his orgasm. He didn't want to until Regina did though, so he was trying hold that a bit longer.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:34 pm

Regina really didn't mind if Adell busted first, since she was planning on going the distance with him. She wanted for him to Earn her favor/gem and when he did, because she Knew he would, he could proudly wear it, knowing he had earned his power. Because she knew how self conscious about asking for and using power that wasn't his.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:46 pm

After bit more harsh thrusting into Regina, he finally hit his first orgasm for this time. He burried his head into her neck as he came, stopping for a moment but just that, he was still hard and hadn't come down at all.

Adell moved Regina so he could mount her from behind and really continue to give it to her like they both wanted.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:53 pm

The problem with that was, tat every time Adell tried to 'dominate' Regina, she always put a stop to it and dominate him instead.

But now wasn't the time for that. She stops him and moves away "We had best finish up for now. Amanda is coming back." she says "I shall wait for you out in the living room, so she won't suspect anything.".

She kisses Adell lightly before grabbing a towel and heading out. Regina had decided that Adell had earned her favor long before he had called her here today, after all, he had given her a daughter and, maybe another one.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:58 pm

To be fair, since Regina was surprisingly letting him do his own thing this go around one couldn't blame him for trying. After that he got cleaned up properly this time and made sure the bathroom was cleaned up before heading out after getting dressed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:01 pm

When Adell gets back out, Regina was sitting in her usual dress and Amanda was at the table, looking slightly bored. She perks up when she sees Adell "Oh!Now that you're finally out, I have a question..." she starts before her mother can "What would you like for lunch?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:09 pm

Adell wasn't sure, there could be a lot of things. "Not sure. Maybe some chicken and some side dishes. Something that isn't too complicated." "What brings you by?" He asked Regina, he knew already of course but it wasn't the point.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:27 pm

Amanda nods, glares as Regina, almost as if she Knew something had happened, but not exactly What, for now, and heads on out to get their food ordered.

Regina waits for a bit, looking to where Amanda was, before looking to Adell "Well that was certainly close.." she says as she stands and saunters on over to Adell "If I didn't know any better, I would swear she knew we had some fun." she purrs.

She moves away from Adell, holds out one arm "Now then, I believe you wanted one of my very sought after gems..." she says as she brings her nail over her wrist, slashing it open!

Her blood starts to drip onto the table. When  it's a small pool, it starts to take the shape of one of her gems, then it hardens and soon enough, was one of her gems.

She picks it up, it was glowing a very dull red. She walks  over to Adell "I want you to know, yo have earned this privilege ." she says as she places it at the base of his neck, like all those with these gems. It suddenly starts to burn as she firmly pushes it into place!

But this only lasts a few seconds, before it stops. She takes a step back, admiring her work "It's rare that I place one of these." she says "Now, know that as long as you have this gem, chaos will Always follow you and from this moment on, you are one of my followers." she says.

She walks close to him "You can now heal yourself from most moderate to small wounds and double your physical abilities, for now at least. The more you use it, the more abilities you'll unlock." she explains "But just this once, let's start slow." she purrs in his ear "Also, let me see that very unique weapon that Ness had given you." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:36 pm

The pain was intense, but thankully short so he didn't have to bare it for too long. The chaos part wasn't surprising, even if he didn't have it he would have to deal with it as long as he was dealing with Amanda and her family.

"This? Sure." He got the weapon Ness had given him, he didn't know why Regina was curious about it. He of course didn't know the history behind it, not that the weapon was the original but a copy.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:43 pm

Regina looks over the weapon thoughtfully "It's a shame that this is only a copy of the real thing. Otherwise, you would be one tough cookie to beat if it wasn't" she says "Since you have pleased meso much today, in addition to my gem, I here by grant your weapon my blessing, which..." she hands it back to Adell "If you knew how us devine beings work, is a Very good thing." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:54 pm

Adell shook his head. "I can't really say I know much about either. What did the original do?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:12 am

Regina shakes her head "It doesn't really matter." she says, then looks over to the door "Okay, I gave you the knowledge on how to enhance your physical stats and how to heal. You Already know these, you just need to look into the gem to find the knowledge." she explains.

"Anything else you don't know, ask my daughters." she points out "Also, unlike Cedrick, we I give someone one of these, it's forever, so you are now stuck with this gem." she states.

"It's time for me to go. Remember, I'm only a whisper away, only now, I can keep a closer eye on you." she winks, before disappearing in the usual chaos devil way.

It was only a few seconds later when Amanda wanders back in, having finished ordering their food. It would be delivered to their room once it was done.

She looks around, then to Adell "Where did mother go? And why do you have That?" she points to the gem.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:24 am

Adell turned to Amanda. "She had to take care of something. As for this.." He glanced at the gem. "I have it because I asked for one, but she had been trying to give me one for a while but I didn't want it because I don't like using power that isn't really mine. Recent things and something Ness said changed my mind."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:49 pm

Amanda eyes the gem, which was glowing a dull red "Did mother tell you that it comes with a cost? Those gems Always come with a cost." she says.

"Like, using it to summon, or enhance your abilities will cost you a small piece of your soul." she says.

"Or that when you die, you're soul will go to her realm? Or that she can now see and year everything you do." she points out.

Though, it wasn't like Regina didn't do any of those things anyway "Or that, in accepting that gem, you are now one of her followers?" she says as she walks over to Adell.

Placing a hand lightly on his gem "Are you absolutely certain yo want one of these gems?" she asks "Because, in a way, you are connected to all of those with one."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:16 pm

Adell shook his head. "I know about the follower thing. As for my soul going into her realm, that's where yours would go when you die right too? I don't mind that part. Only thing I'm not keen on is the soul thing. What exactly do you mean piece of my soul? Does it get erased by over use or something?"

On That part, he really couldn't overlook but it kind made him worried about Amanda if it worked like he thought.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:22 pm

Amanda shakes her head "No. It'll go to mother,but she won't even notice it. she says "However, if you heal yourself, you'll get it back. she points out.

"Also,you're making a pretty big assumption that I'm going to die. When I take over for mother I shall be immortal and ever living. Even should my physical body die, it'll reform in a week or so." she says off handedly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:06 am

Being immortal and ever living didn't appeal to Adell at all, if anything it was the polar opposite. That aside, in his opinion Amanda didn't have anyway to know for sure how things would turn out. Cedrick may want to take that position, though he seriously doubted it with the bad blood between her and Regina unless they patched things up one day. Or something unforeseen may happen before then.

"I'm fine with it for now." Adell says, as far as other sources of power go the only ones he knew of in the 'real world' were besides this, Ki, magic and a few others. There were others they were extremely powerful and verstaile but they were fiction like Aether Manipulation, unless of course you take Ness' statement that pretty much anything was up for grabs, provided you could A go there. And B, someone was willing to teach you. That was why he went with the gems.

"So would Regina lose some of her power then when that happens, or just the same but move more freely?" He did remember Regina saying she wanted to explore other worlds or something along those lines.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:51 pm

Amanda shakes her head "No. Mother doesn't even notice.Just like when we summon, heal or use these gems in Any way, we draw our power from mother and it doesn't even effect her." she says.

"You see, mother gets her power from believers, all devine beings do. The more believers they have, the bigger their sphere of influence is and the more power over tings they have." she explains.

She thinks for a bit "Say like, everyone in the world had a gem and they ALL used them at he same time, mother still wouldn't notice, because of all her followers give her That much more power." she says.

"But if she had only One follower, and they used their gem, she would notice, because she wouldn't be nearly as strong." she points out.

"It's like that with all devine beings.Even halflings like me, Cedrick, and Anita. If we gather followers, we get stronger." she finishes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:39 am

Adell nodded a bit. "I guess that makes sense. So if they don't have any followers at all, they'd have little to no influence?" He didn't say disapear because while that may have been true in some other entirely different creation, it wasn't the case here. If a deity had no one to believe in them, they would cease to exist.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:20 pm

Amanda thinks for a bit "That depends on wat they're a god of. If they're like a god of weather or chaos, they'll always have influence over things. Followers only serve to broaden their sphere of influence and give them even more power." she says.

"If a god doesn't have any power or influence, they basically become mortal and can die like any normal person. Granted they're harder to kill, but you understand." she says with a shrug "Can you believe that people think that gods with no influence or believers cease to exist?" she chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:13 pm

Funny because he was thinking the same exact thing, it was about as he thought, at least here. However if the theory of 'every fictional thing is real somewhere' then that rule didn't apply everywhere. However..that did hit him with an disturbing thought. If he created a story, was he effectively creating a universe or was he just getting glimpses into one?

Probably over thinking, but if he saw Ness again he'd ask.

He nodded. "Good to know. I was mostly just curious, there's a lot of stuff I don't know about this sort of thing. And if I'm hanging around you and the others a bit more, it doesn't hurt to be a bit less ignorant."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:39 am

Amanda nods [color=cyan]"I understand that." says "We should work on correcting some of that." she says "After lunch, we'll start with enhancing your physical abilities and work out way up to summoning." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:45 am

Adell was about to ask about the enhancing physical abilties but remembered the 'duh' moment of that being one of the basic powers of the gem. "We'll, besides summoning, healing and enhancing do you know what else the gems can do? Regina said I'll unlock more during time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:26 pm

Amanda shrugs "Mother and Cedrick are the ones you would have to ask about those." she says "I only know how to enhance, summon and heal, as far as these gems go." she points out "But now that you have one of these gems, we'll have even more work to do, as far as training you up a bit." she says. referring to her teaching him about his fire abilities.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next