No One Else

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

No One Else - Page 5 Empty Re: No One Else

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:58 am

Vira smiled a bit. "We''l, someone's hungry. Let's grab something to eat then."

Kylie trailed by her mother, Nikki was ready to go. "Have you heard anything back from Noreal yet? That is, if you're allowed to talk about it, I understand some things you have to keep confidential and you can't talk about everything."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Alister shakes his head "No, it's nothing top secret" he says "Talks are going well between the two worlds." he says with a nod "It's convincing some of the Circle members that this is with in the best interest of Elysium and her people." he mumbles
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:10 pm

Nikki frowned a bit. "It does seem like a lot of the people in the Circle seem to be a bit stuck in their ways. It seems to be a generation sort of thing. I know some of the nobles depending on where you are in my world are the same. We'll, the countries that still have them anyway."

"I just wonder if Noreal and earth will ever cross ways. I'm sure its bound to happen eventually, just probably not soon." At least Vira didn't think so anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:30 pm

Alister looked like h wanted to comment on h Earth and Noreal thing, but it seemed like that Was something he couldn't talk about.

Instead, he decided to comment about the Circle "Indeed most of the Circle members are set in their ways, and I Could overwrite their decision about most anything, but authority should never be used as a club." he points out.

"I'll make them see things my way, the right way. By explaining that partnership with Noreal will greatly benefit Elysium." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:45 pm

"And that's why I think one of the many reasons you're an good leader." Nikki said with approval. "Though, honestly besides the generic 'its good for trade' and 'friends' I'd have a hard time selling it to people. Good thing I'm not a politician."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:51 pm

Alister smiles "Thank you." he says to Nikki's compliment "Though, the political terms are trade commerces and allies." he chuckles as he heads toward burger joint.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:24 pm

Nikki took it in stride. "Right. Kinda just proves my point of that. I'm not really cut for politics. I could probably learn if I put my mind to it though."

"It's probably like most things. Some people have it naturally, and others have to learn from trial and error." Vira had no interest in politics, though of course knowing those like Espen she knew those who were.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:45 pm

Alister shrugs "I honestly wouldn't know. politics and social standings were what I was brought up on." he says. He looks to his friends "Okay, go a head and order what you want, it's on me." he offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:19 pm

Nikki had to remember that Alister was into politics Before he became an leader of an people. "I'll just get an number five, and Kylie will get the usual kids meal. Unless you want something different?"

"Nope!" Kylie just ate..whatever.

"Same as my mom." Vira said.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Alister orders only another coffee, while Sarah got  kid's meal and a triple Big Mac meal. Mystic kids could eat a lot and it wouldn't be a problem for them, as they would burn the carbs off in no time. Especially on a world as soft as Earth.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:09 pm

"I know you have an busy schedule, but Kylie has an birthday on Friday as you remember." Of course he did, he could recall anything. "We'd really apperciate you coming, but we understand if you can't attend." If nothing else, she was pretty sure Kylie's friends like Sarah could come.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:29 pm

Alister smiles "The good thing about being the one who calls the shots, is that I make the schedule." he says "Of course I'll be there." he says "And you'll be there as well, won't you, Janice?" he asks.

The Mystic woman in question nods "Of course, L-, uh, A-alister. It would be my pleasure to attend little Kylie's birthday." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:58 pm

"I can't wait! We'll have lots of fun!" Kylie was all kinds of excited, the fact Alister and Janice were coming more or less made her day.

"And the best part, you have a big sister you sings for a living that can do that there too."
Vira grinned. "There are some other things too, but it'll be an surprise."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:02 pm

After they got their order, Sarah wolfed hers down in no time and was still hungry, which was okay, since it was almost time to get her home.

Alister looks at his watch "Well, it's time we headed out again." he says "Get you all home for the night."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:11 pm

"Indeed. We'll have to do this again, its been a lot of fun." Nikki admitted, she'd take these moments when she could because you never knew what life was going to through at you. Kylie was kinda ready to return back, but she didn't want to part ways from her friend.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:26 pm

Alister nods "We sould, indeed. This was the most relaxed I've been in some time." he says with a smile.

The good thing was, Kylie knew how to find Sarah if they wanted to hang out again and Sarah loved hanging out with Kylie. She told her mom that she wanted to go to the same school as Kylie once. Or twice, or a few times.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:13 pm

"So are we going to teleport back to the oprhanage then?" Vira asked Alister, since they were running a bit closer on time, it would only make sense they would have to gather around
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:21 pm

Alister shakes his head "I don't see why we can walk. It's not like the orphanage is going anywhere." he says with a chuckle. He Hoped the orphanage didn't go anywhere.

"Um... Janice starts "Amelia said to have Sarah back by six." she says.

Alister raises a brow, pulls out his cell and makes a quick call "Hello, Amelia? It's Alister....Yes, That Alister. Listen, we might be a little late getting Sarah back, but don't worry, she's in good hands with us." he explains "Of course. Thank you for understanding. See you in a bit." he says, hanging up, he looks to the group "Problem solved."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:55 pm

"We'll, that's one way." Nikki mused. "We can take our time then. Its been too long since we've done anything like this, so let's enjoy it while we can." She wanted to ask Alister something but not in front of Kylie as she didn't want to scare them, it could wait in the mean time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:26 pm

Alister agreed. It's been far too long since he had just walked among the people as Alister and not the Arch Bishop "So what do you two plan on doing after we drop Sarah off?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:30 pm

"I'm just going to talk to my old band and see about getting things back together. After that, I'm not sure but I'll definitely let know where we'll first be touring." Vira assured.

"I'm not too sure. I honestly don't have any plans as of right now." Nikki admitted. "Though, there is something in private I'd like to discuss with you later."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:36 pm

Alister nods "Alright. We can meet where you wish to." he says. They were within eye sight of the orphanage and Amelia was waiting outside for Sarah.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:39 pm

"We could talk in one of the rooms briefly while you're here, it won't take too long." Vira wouldn't hear it and more importantly neither did Kylie which she really didn't want her knowing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:55 am

Amelia bows as Alister walks up to her, Sarah bounding up to her mother "Lord Arch Bishop, thank you for seeing my daughter safely home." she says "You are all, of course, welcome to stay for dinner. I've made plenty for everyone." she says. Being in charge of an orphanage meant one needed to make plenty of food for everyone.

Alister nods "I shall except your gracious offer, thank you." he says and Amelia moves aside to let them all in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:38 am

"That's an very generous offer. I'll stay." Vira said politely, besides that she knew her baby sister wanted to hang around Sarah longer and Nikki apparently had something to talk to Alister about but it wasn't her business whatever it was.

"Me too thank you. Besides, Kylie was likely going to ask anyway."
Nikki knew her daughter well enough on that front, not that you needed it to know.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum