No One Else

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

No One Else - Page 2 Empty Re: No One Else

Post by Namey Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:00 pm

Janice nods "That would be delightful." she says "That way I can find my way to it next time we have to go looking for the Arch Bishop." she chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:30 am

Nikki was surprised she didn't ask for directions since she was here with her at the given time.

"So did you have a good day?" Kylie asked her big sister.

Vira smiled, taking her hand. "Been better, more so now that I'm here with you two again." She lead the three to Alden's place before knocking on the door, and waited.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:08 pm

What was more surprising, was that Nikki didn't volunteer the information once she knew they were heading to the orphanage. Either way, it didn't matter, as they were now there.

A few seconds later and Amelia opens the door "Hello. Ah, Vira, welcome back." she says as she moves aside "It's good to see you as well, Nikki. Please, won't you all come inside?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:59 am

Vira came inside, along with the others. "Nice to see you doing well Ameila. I hope everything has still been going all right."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:03 pm

Amelia nods "Oh yes. Earth is a wonderful place." she says with a smile "I can't understand why everyone says it's a terrible place." she says.

At that moment, a blur of darkness shoots down the stairs at speeds almost never seen by mortals before and this darkness, was heading directly towards the youngest Nakeen girl!

Amelia, as if he was normal, reaches down and catches this blur of darkness, which, it turns out, happened to be her daughter, Sarah.

Sarah's little black/blue wings were going a thousand and one miles a second "KYLIEEE!!!" she screams in excitement, struggling to get to her friend.

Amelia sighs "Sarah, how many times have I told you not to tackle your friends? Most of them can't, uh, handle your unchecked affections." she says to her daughter, before looking to Nikki "I apologise for her behavior, she's just really excited to see your daughter."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:43 pm

Kylie, on the other hand didn't seem bothered as she happily went over to her friend. [color=whote"Hi Sarah!"[/color]

Nikki just smiled. "It's fine. Kylie used to do the same thing before I broke her out of it so she didn't hurt anyone." Mainly her normal human peers, since while her strength wasn't all there it was still a bit above what a girl her age should be due to what she was. "How have you been?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:49 pm

Still focused on Nikki, Amelia lets Sarah go and she bounces over to Kylie, meeting her friend half way "I'm good. Thank you for asking." she says "Would you all like some tea?" she asks "Since coming here, I've been enjoying Human food It's so diverse and plentiful."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:23 pm

Nikki nodded. "I would, thank you. Earth really does have some interesting food styles. On an aside, has Alister came by today here at all?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:31 pm

Amelia blinks in surprise "The Arch Bishop? Why, yes. He had left a little over five minuets before you all got here." she says.

Amelia excuses herself and heads to the kitchen for the tea. Janice, for her part, was busy sketching out some things. She would later use some of her connections to check some things out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:06 pm

Nikki was a bit annoyed. "That's unfourtnate. I was actually looking for them."

Vira turned to her mother. "Been meaning to ask, has there anything else that happened while I was gone?"

The older vampire turned to them. "Not much. You old friends and band mates wanted to see if you were in, but I told them you were on personal leave. You should talk to them when you get the chance."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:12 pm

This got Janice's attention. She was a fan of Vira's music and to talk with her about her band, that was something Janice would like to listen on.

Amelia comes back with a tea pot and some cups "Here we go.' she says as she sets everyone's cups down and pours them tea "I'll be right back with the snacks." she says as she heads to the kitchen again.

Sarah comes tumbling down the stairs and lands, what would have normally been, painfully on the ground, but she pops back up and rushes back up stairs, giggling like a crazy person.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:45 am

Vira was the first to notice and went over, she knew as an Mystic she was more durable then normal but it wasn't fully developed like with Kylie. She didn't want to take any chances with hurting themselves. "Sarah, sweetie, what are you doing? You could get hurt if you aren't careful. And Kylie, No ideas."

"Aw..." The little girl sulked at that, she had been around Sarah and wanted to do it too since it looked fun.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:29 pm

It was more like the two were rough housing and Sarah had ended up taking a tumble. For a Mystic, she wasn't as graceful as her family and she seemed to love boy stuff.

Amelia knew exactly why. Sarah's big sister was her hero and since Jennifer acted like a tomboy, it made sense that Sarah would tart to grow into one as well. Amelia only hoped it was just a phase she would grow out of.

Since most of the children here weren't as tough as a Mystic, even a young one, Sarah had to play ore gently with some of them. And while Kylie wasn't As durable as Sarah, that didn't stop her from having fun.

Amelia comes back out wit a tray of pork pot stickers "Here you go..." she says as she sets them down "They are Sarah's favorite and they're so easy to make as well." she says "So please, eat up. I have a lot of them."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:43 am

As long as no one got hurt, Vira was fine with it but she kept an eye on the two rowdy children just in case and if they dragged into their antics that was fine.

"Thank you." Nikki said politely, taking her share of the food. "Your husband away? I realzied I haven't seen them since I came."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:21 pm

Amelia nods "Huh? Oh, yes. Tobias has taken some of the children out for a movie and ice cream." she says "I had Sarah stay behind, because she needs to get caught up on her Earth schooling." she explains "Besides, she's not keen on sweet things." she says. A loud crash can be heard upstairs. Amelia looks  upwards "Oh dear. Please excuse me." she says as she heads up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:24 pm

Vira was watching after the two to make sure they didn't get too out of hand, so she Shouldn't have missed Sarah or Kylie crashing into anything. Then again, there were other children around then just them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:38 pm

Nope! That was Sarah. She had tried to fly again, but like before, her wings were still too small and instead of soaring gracefully into the air, she belly flopped onto a table after she jumped from the arm chair.

Amelia wanders over to Sarah "Sweetie, you're still too young to fly and even if you weren't, flying indoors isn't the best idea." she says to her daughter.

Sarah still looked ready to take on the world "But I, too, can fly!" she protests "Watch!" she says as she starts flapping her little wings as fast as she possibly could, but to no avail.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:16 am

Kylie pouted a bit. "I wish I could fly.." She couldn't do those type of cool things her friend could.

Vira found it adorable, but she was glad it wasn't anything too serious as she had thought, at least no one had hurt herself. "You actually can, but not until your older and someone teaches you. It's an advanced technique you see." It just wouldn't be herself or her mother since none of them were fighters.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:49 pm

Amelia saw the look on Vira's face and thought about asking her if she wanted any children, but remembered that she had gone through a pretty tough break up not too long and figured it would be really insensitive to ask such a thing.

Janice also noticed and figured it was time for them to get going. The Arch Bishop wasn't going to find himself.

She stands "Well, we had best be going. After all, we were looking for someone." she says "Amelia, than you for your hospitality and give my best to Tobias." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:56 pm

Vira did want children one day, but she wasn't in a rush. She wanted to find someone that would be a good partner and husband for any children she may have. She'd find someone someday, she was sure.

Kylie didn't want to go but she knew they were on important adventure. "Bye then Mrs. Ameila and Sarah."

"When things are a bit less hectic, I'll visit. Until then, take care." Nikki wasn't sure where Alister could be but they wouldn't find them standing still.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:39 am

Sarah pops up "NO! I wanna go too!" she protests.

Amelia shakes her head "Sarah, you need to finish your school work. Plus, we wouldn't want to burden Nikki." she says.

Sarah looks deflated "Aw...I'll do my homework tonight before bed and I'll behave for miss Nikki." she says, fashing the biggest smile she could muster.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:51 am

Vira crouched down in front of them. "I'm glad you want to help though, I appreciate it Sarah. I promise the next time we go out on a trip of some kind you can come with us, as long as its all right with your mother." Kylie would be happy about that and Nikki wouldn't mind.

Nikki smiled. "Thank you Sarah. You make sure you do well in your studies too, all right? And you're welcome to come with us next time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:00 pm

Janice looks over to Amelia "Amelia, if it's alright with you, I'll look after Sarah and make sure she's safe and get her home before dinner." she says

Amelia tinks about it for a bit. She didn't see any problem with it. They were just looking for the Arch Bishop, who was a creature of habit. After visiting the orphanage, he would normally get something to eat and wander around Central Park, before heading back to the Mystic Inc. building.

Amelia nods at long last "If Nikki and Vira are alright with it, then you may join them, Sarah. But remember wat you said, you would be on your best behaviour." she says to the young Mystic.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:07 pm

"Yay! She can join!" Kylie was all kinds of happy about that, besides having someone around her age, having an actual friend around.

"It's settled then." Vira stood up. "Welcome to our adventure Sarah, its very important but I know you'll do your best." It truthfully wasn't That big of a deal, but to someone like Kylie or Sarah it probably was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:30 pm

Sarah jumps in the air with excitement, her little wings going a million and one miles an hour "Yay!" she cheers as she bounces over to Kylie "This is gonna be fun!"

Amelia chuckles a bit "You both be good for Nikki and Vira." she says, knowing that they would, to an extent and that Nikki and Vira would protect them and Janice would protect everyone, should there be trouble. But there shouldn't be any problems.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum