No One Else

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

No One Else Empty No One Else

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:22 am

Nikki was out enjoying spending time with Kylie who was more or less wrapped into her own world with her ice cream cone at the moment. If she wasn't, she'd be chatting about everything and nothing, but it really wouldn't stop her for too long before she became side tracked about something or another.

"Are Alister and Janice going to come for my birthday?" Kylie asked after she stopped eating her ice cream cone for the moment.

"I don't know sweetie. Alister is a busy man and Janice is usually by his side most of the time.  We'll see, since its on Friday and we let them know ahead of time."
That was the best Nikki could give them, she didn't want to dissapoint her daughter by saying for sure they would be. "How was school today?"

"It was really fun. " Kylie shifted a bit after a moment. "Um..can..can I have something to hide my teeth?"

Nikki paused, already having an idea as to why. "Are some of the children making fun of your fangs?" Kylie reluctantly nodded. "Don't worry about it. They aren't that notable unless you open your mouth a lot, something I'm sure partly do since you love to talk. People are always going have something to say, the best thing is not to pay them any mind."

"Okay.." Kylie seemed at least partly convinced. "I think they're just jealous."

Nikki chuckled. "Who knows? Its possible." She did briefly feel she and her daughter were being watched earlier but on not seeing nothing dismissed it at being paranoid. She was a in public park so it was probably just that.

A man set down a bag by a desk in their home as they sat down; pulling pictures from the bag along with some type of camera they placed to the side. All the pictures were of Nikki, at various places and at various times. They had gone through a lot of work of this but soon they would have what they wanted. No person was worthy of their affection and love, only they, themself were. The only thing he needed to do was prove that they alone were the only one and surely she'd see that fact.

No one else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

No One Else Empty Re: No One Else

Post by Namey Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:21 pm

As it turned out, Alister was in New york on business. His realm had been invited to join in the Mortal Kombat tournament and he wished to talk to King Goro and Kotal Kahn, the current rule of Outworld, about what the Mortal Kombat tournament was all about.

He looks at his schedule. He had plenty of time before he meet with the two rulers. He decided to head on out and walk the city. He hadn't done that since before becoming the Arch Bishop. He would dress like a Human, hide his wings, and see where he ended up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:14 pm

Nikki headed home before too long, going into her room where all her various pictures were out and about. She loved her job mainly because of all the people she got to meet and the stories they told with them, just a picture by itself was a story of its own.

There wasn't much client work today, so after mulling it over she dialed Alister, to see if he was available.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:16 pm

It was Janice who answered "H-hello?" she asks "This is Alister Graves' office, how may I help you?" she asks, sounding flustered.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:19 pm

"It's me, Nikki. I just wanted to call to ask if you and Alister were interested in coming in for Kylie's birthday on Friday. Are you all right?"
Janice sounded flustered from what she could tell from her voice.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:09 pm

There was a pause on the other end "Oh, not so much. the Arch Bishop has just gone off on his own again." she says "And the whole embassy staff is up in arms looking for him." she explains. Normally she wouldn't tell others, especially outsiders, but she trusted Nikki enough to do so.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:26 pm

Nikki knew Alister was more then capable of taking care of himself, but still she did worry when he ended up doing things like that. "I see. Did he have anything important coming up? And how long has he been gone?" The point of that was to maybe get a clue of where he ended up possibly going to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:37 pm

One could almost See Janice shakes her head "I'm sorry, but you know I can't tell you, specifically, what the Arch Bishop is doing." she says, apologetically "But I can tell you that he's been gone for about an hour." she says "If you like, I can come over and we can look for him together." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:43 pm

If Kylie wasn't being taken care of, she'd probably have to decline such was the drawback of being a single parent. "I was going to say if you remember where I live, but of course you do. I'll meet you at my house."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:50 pm

((If you can't see the pic, let me know and I'll see what can do.))

"Okay. I'll see you in a bit."
Janice says, before hanging up. It was less then five minuets when there was a knock on the front door "Nikki, it's me, Janice!" she calls out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:00 pm

(It works)

Nikki opened the door after hearing them, happy to see them though she wished it was under better conditions. "Hey Janice. Please come in." Hopefully they could find Alist together, he was more then likely all right but better safe then sorry.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:13 pm

Janice waders on in "Hey, Nikki. Good to see ya again." she says "Okay, are we ready to head on out?" she asks "If you want, you can bring Kylie if you can't find a sitter." she says. Chances were the young girl would enjoy the adventure.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:21 pm

Nikki thinks for a bit. "That might not be an bad idea. One second."

Not too long after, Nikki and Kylie came, the little girl eyes lit up on seeing Janice and made a bee line towards them. "Hi Janice! How are you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:26 pm

Janice knew how much the little one liked her and Alister over, and she had to admit, she didn't mind hanging around. But their work always didn't t them stay long "Hey there, Kylie. I'm doing as good as can be expected." she says "You ready for an adventure?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:04 am

Kylie happily nodded. "Mhm. I'm ready. I got all my adventure gear and everything." At least in her mind she got everything she needed for the trip..which wasn't much this time honestly.

Nikki chuckled. "Glad to hear it. We can leave now unless you need to do something before we go."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:53 am

Janice kept her wings out. Because while both of them were capable of taking care of would-be attackers, most naturally kept their distance from a Mystic and it was better to avoid a fight in the first place.

Janice had a pretty good idea where to start looking for Alister. There was a very good chance that he was at the orphanage again. He made every excuse to stop by there whenever he came to Earth.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:34 am

Nikki doubted anyone was going to randomly attack, but with how crazy things could be one never knew. Kylie was just happy to be out and about the moment, as she stood in between the two women.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:56 pm

For some odd reason that Janice couldn't figure out, a lot of people were considering the two of them, her and Nikki, to be a couple.

Some were even commenting, and speculating, among themselves, that Kylie was a Mystic child and how cute she was with her mothers.

Janice had to frown slightly at this *But Mystic children usually don't learn to fold their wings away until they're about ten or so...* she thinks to herself, shaking her head sightly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Nikki heard but didn't care, she knew what her sexuality was and you didn't need to get bent out of shape when people questioned or didn't know better. "Gossip seems to be thing no matter where you go. Kinda odd assuming we're a couple instead of friends or relatives though."

Kyile wondered how it worked with her  new friend, she had not one but Two daddies. Did she say their name or call one dad and the other daddy? She had to ask them the next time, as Kylie deemed it an important question.

Unnoticed, or perhaps not was a gentleman trailing behind the group, or rather more specific focused on Nikki but they didn't look it unless you paid attention since they were blending in the crowd.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:31 pm

Janice nods slowly as she looks around "It is odd...are same sex couplings common on Earth?" she asks. She was getting her bearings, since she only ever wingwalked and drove to the orphanage and during the latter, she was always busy.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:50 pm

Nikki shook her head. "It depends on where you go, its more common in other areas but overall, no. Not that is anything wrong with it for those who are."

Kylie was looking around from time to time, when she spotted a very familar face that didn't notice them yet. "Vira!"

The other woman in question turned until she noticed the other three, she smiled as she made her way over crouching down to give Kylie a hug. "Its good to see you. You too Janice."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:18 pm

Janice nods with a friendly smile "Greeting to you as well, Vira." she says "What brings you to this..." she looks around again "Uh, neighborhood?" she asks. She never understood why this Alden fellow that Alister always talks about, opened an orphanage in This part of the city.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:05 pm

Vira briefly shook her head. "I just wanted to see a few people I know that live around here, Jennifer's parents included with the orphanage. I'm just trying to keep myself busy right now."

Nikki of course knew more what she meant by the last comment due to what happened but didn't comment about it much. "Glad to see you in good spirits. If you want, you're welcome to join us if Janice has no problem with it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Janice shakes her head "I actually have no problem with you joining us." she say with a smile as she looks around again, then looks over to Vira "I have to admit, I'm a bit lost at the moment, while trying to find the orphanage." she says.

She thinks for a bit "If you just came from there, do you now if the Arch Bishop is there?" she asks "He took off suddenly and the whole embassy is in an uproar looking for him." she explain.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:07 am

Vira thought about it briefly. "No. At least I didn't see them there while I was over there. I can show you where the orphanage is though." Nikki knew the way to it too of course so she must not have asked until now.

She did hope Alister was okay, she knew he could vanish some times but still.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum