The New, Old Home. (M)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The New, Old Home. (M) - Page 4 Empty Re: The New, Old Home. (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:06 am

"Right.." Reizo began. "Berry knows we're aliens. I didn't tell her anything, she figured it out herself by putting two and two together. She wants to come along, I'm not sure exactly what the protocol or anything is for this so I came to you. They never mentioned anything about this sort of thing."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:21 pm

Ace had a feeling this was the case. She wasn't too sure what to do in this situation either.The Time Patrol rectuited her as well. Which means they came to her. She wasn't sure how things were handled when the person finds them. Still "If she wishes to come with us, I don't see any reason to leave her here." she says, trying to sound as off handed as she could "If any trouble should arise from it, I shall take full responsibility." she states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:44 am

Tamaki wasn't sure either, but she guessed with new things they had to roll with it. "Right. Welcome aboard then Berry." She hoped Ace didn't get into any trouble for it, but she had a feeling she'd be fine in this case. It would be different if they just brought some random person without seeing first. She was pretty sure they had people in mind specifically for recruiting people.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:21 pm

Ace nods "Yes, welcome aboard, Berry." she says in a distant tone "I assume you have a place to stay?" she her friend "Also, I'm sure Reizo told you about the customs outside of our planet?" she asks.

Berry nods to the first one, but gets a confused look on the second question. She looks over to Reizo "Um, if I may ask, what 'customs' is it that Autumn is speaking about?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:23 am

"Oh, right." Reizo said. "One of the things to keep in mind is most places don't let you run around naked, you have to wear clothes. Which means if you're coming with us, we'll have find you some."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:46 pm

Berry blinks in slight confusion "Clothes? You mean like the furs the savage Northerners wear?" she asks. While Reizo was talking to Berry, Ace wandered into her room. After Berry asks her question, Ace comes walking out, completely dressed.

"Not exactly. He means clothing like this and others" she says. Her getting dressed was a sign that the others could get dressed as well, for it was almost time to get going.

Berry looks Ace over, then nods "If it means being with Reizo, than I have no problem with wearing clothing." she says, the she thinks for a bit "Does that mean I would also need to wear clothing when in the comfort of our home as well?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:05 pm

Reizo shook his head. "Not really. When you're at home you can walk around naked if you want. Give me a second." He got up grab his clothes and get dressed as well.

Tamaki had a similar idea, though she hoped her father was adjusting all right. She had a feeling he was just fine though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:10 am

Ace had made a dress for Berry out of moss and leaves. It as almost in the style of a sleeveless dress. Berry slips it on with some instructions from Ace. She felt foolish wearing that dress. Ace looks over to her friends "Are we all set and ready to depart?" she asks. She knew both were more than ready to leave. So without further ado, she triggers the departure sequence and in a flash, all four of them were gone!

((All are out. Will start a new post later.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4